Bind with Destiny

By seijurorin

PS: Before proceeding to this story, I recommend to read first the Twisted Fate of the Knight for a better un... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Dana's Choice
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:

Chapter 19:

18 4 2
By seijurorin

"...Yes, you are right. However, you are under my watch and a guest so how could I not look for you? And I am not asking for any payment,"

"...thank you so much, Sir Hanz. I know that you are really a good person, and I am sorry for making you worry,"

Davina answered as she smiled genuinely to Hanz which makes him surprised dahil hindi niya inaasahan na titingin siya sa kaniya ng deritso at nakangiti. Davina thought that Hanz is really genuine being a physician and a good person ever since they met them the first time in her place.

"Davina! Why did you go out!?"

Allyssa shouted as she entered the room and saw Davina na nakaupo sa kaniyang higaan at agad na lumapit ito sa kaniya.

"Be grateful that you are still patient and that I can't hit you,"

Allyssa said as she looks at Davina frowning and Davina smiled awkwardly since she knows that Allyssa will really hit her once or two for worrying her.

"I'm sorry, haha~"

Davina said as she laughs awkwardly as she looks away from Allyssa's stares.

"I have many questions for you so you should regain your strength as soon as possible,"

"Yes~,"

"Miss Allyssa, don't scold her today too much, she just woke up. You can scold her more later on and I still need to finish to check on her condition,"

"Oh! Yes, yes, sorry for the interruptions, and please finish checking her up, Duke Blaze,"

Allyssa said as she give way to Hanz who is smiling at them since he is watching them argue and he can see that they are close to each other the way they treat each other.

"I am almost done. Davina, just like I said earlier, you still need a day to rest and don't overdo yourself. You need to drink the medicines that I made for you to regain your strength faster,"

"Yes, Sir,"

"Also, don't train in the meantime,"

"Ugh~~"

"Miss Allyssa, make sure to forbid her for the meantime but she can exercise, however, no going to the training ground or holding a sword,"

"Roger, Sir. Leave it to me!"

Allyssa immediately answered him na may kasamang pagsalute pa ito sa kaniya na tila ba binigyan siya ng isang misyon ng kaniyang boss. Although, I plan to train immediately since I feel like I lose my strength.

"Ughh~"

Davina can't do anything since Allyssa looks so serious as if she will gonna do what Hanz said to her since she can see that she is looking at Hanz so intently while Hanz smiled a little awkwardly because of her staring at him.

"I have to go since I already checked her condition and she's okay now but needs rest for the meantime. Do you understand me, Sir Davina? No training, for now, only light exercise, okay?"

"...yes~~"

Davina answered with a sulking face as Hanz pats her head when he saw her face.

"You can do training after a week so don't be so sad,"

"I see~,"

Davina answered with a low voice after she was excited for a moment when he said that she could train but for a week which she expects will be after 2-3 days that she can train again before going back home.

"Davina, you should wait here and I will send off the Duke,"

"..."

Davina didn't answer as she just nod and lay down on the bed since wala na siya sa mood dahil sa sinabi ni Hanz sa kaniya. Allyssa and Hanz get out of the room when the maid knocks as she opens the door.

"Miss Davina, your food is here,"

"Thank you!"

Napabangon si Davina nong maid ang nagsalita sa pagkakahiga niya at naupo at hinintay ang maid na lumapit sa kaniya since may dala itong tray.

"The young master is also on his way here. Eat well,"

"Yes, thank you so much. I am so hungry,"

Davina answered and the maid just smiled at her and watch her eat the food she brought which is soup and bread, and dessert.

"Can I have sec--"

"I see that you are okay,"

Napahinto sa pagsasalita si Davina no'ng nagsalita si Raniel na nasa tabi lng ng kama niya at malayo na ang pwesto ng maid sa kaniya since Raniel and the maid switched positions but Davina didn't notice when he entered since she's busy eating.

"Oh, Raniel! Miss, can I have seconds of this? I am still hungry, if you could add some rice then that would be great,"

Davina casually look at Raniel na nakatayo sa side niya pero agad ding nabaling ang tingin niya sa maid at agad namang kinuha ng maid ang pinagkainan niya habang nakayuko ng bahagya at agad na lumabas sa room.

"Oh, sorry, I am just hungry. Thank you for your help, Raniel, and for helping Allyssa,"

"You are reckless, Davina. You should have rest when you are not okay,"

"Yes, right but you don't have to scold me too. I have already been scolded with Allyssa and Sir Hanz earlier and I don't want to hear additional scolding,"

"Then, you should have been careful if you don't want to be scolded. Anyways, I will not scold you. We already punish those who kidnapped you but we are still investigating why Lexin kidnapped you or what is his motive aside from being your lover,"

Halos masuka si Davina sa sinabi ni Raniel sa kaniya lalo sa pag banggit niya ng 'lover' dahil halos kilabutan siya sa narinig niya since she's never been in a relationship before she came here and if she does she wants to be in a relationship with her type not a psycho.

"Ugh, he is not my lover so please disregard that detail,"

Davina said with annoyed reaction since she really want to puke what she ate pero pinigilan niya lang ang kaniyang sarili dahil kailangan niyang magrecover kaagad.

"Alright, if that's what you want but aside from that the noble involved with this kidnapping is that he doesn't know why Lexin wants you badly as he didn't tell him what is the reason why so we can't really get information from it since he already killed Lexin,"

"Erkk~ I remembered that. He beheaded Lexin in front of me and I fainted because of it, and that's all I remember and woke up at the place where Sir Hanz is,"

"Oh, that's too bad. He is already dead,"

"???"

"Nevermind. Anyways, I am glad you are safe and nothing serious happened to you,"

"Yes, but I think I need to decline your offer sinc--"

"Are you going to the Duk-!"

"Let me finish talking, Raniel. I will decline both of the offers since I thought about it already and I want to go back to my mom first. I know she is worried sick about me right now even though I wrote a letter when I was at the Duke's mansion so don't be upset or anything. I can talk with Allyssa about my decision and she can decide on her own since it's her fate to decide not mine,"

Raniel looks at her as he saw that Davina is sincere kahit na hindi ito nakaharap sa kaniya since she was looking down on her hands habang nagsasalita at makikita sa kaniyang mukha ang pag-aalala sa kaniyang ina.

"...I see. I understand. However, if you still want to continue then just come here anytime and we will welcome you,"

"Thank you, Raniel,"

"No worries, but for now, you should focus on recovering. I already sent someone to see your mother in the countryside,"

"You don't have to do that but still thank you!"

Davina looks at him smiling when he said that and he looks away since he didn't expect her to smile like that which he has never seen since Davina smiled forcefully or not that genuine or she does smile for the sake of looking happy even if it is not. Raniel's ears brighten a little kaya lumayo siya kay Davina para itago ang kaniyang expresyon when the door opens with Allyssa going in kaya napahinto si Allyssa sa pag pasok dahil nakaharap si Raniel sa pintuan.

"Davina, I have many que--!!!"

"You are too loud,"

Allyssa shouted as soon as she opens the door but stopped when she saw Raniel and she frowns as soon as he talk.

"Oh, sorry, Count, please forgive this loud mouth,"

Allyssa sarcastically said as she bows a little to Raniel while he just looks at her with a poker face. Lumapit naman kaagad si Allyssa kay Davina matapos siyang yumuko ng kaunti kay Raniel bago niya ito lagpasan kaya napaharap si Raniel sa kanila at lumapit din ito ng kaunti.

"Davina, what were you thinking and your hair turned out like that!? I almost didn't recognize you but you can't deceive my eyes since I know you without changing your hair color and eyes,"

"Hehe, well, something happened and it turns out like this but it's okay since my hair will grow so you don't have to worry about it,"

"How can I not be worried?! What will your mom gonna think!? She will collapse when she will see you in that appearance!"

Allyssa started to scold her again with her hair since it was cut short like a men's hair cut which makes her look like a guy version and act like she is the mother of Davina dahil sa itsura niyang nakatingin kay Davina na tila ba hindi na ito makakahanap ng lalaking magkakagusto sa kaniya.

"How I am gonna face your mom? I'm gonna go find fake hair for you! I can't let your mom see you in that state! I should really kill that man because you look like that?! Sir Count, can you lend me a carriage? I am going to the market to look for fake hair!"

"It's okay, Allyssa. You don't have to go since I am the one who--!"

"Sure, you can just talk to the butler and tell them that I give permission,"

"Thank you! I didn't think that you will be easy to talk to,"

"Just go already. Don't talk nonsense,"

Raniel and Allyssa are not listening to her as they talked each other and Allyssa immediately went out after talking with Raniel.

"I should go now so you can rest, Davina. If you need anything else just call the maids or just rang the bell,"

"O-okay,"

Davina said as she watch Raniel went outside bago nahiga at hindi niya namalayan na nakatulog ulit siya at hindi nahintay ang kaniyang pagkain since the maid just entered after Raniel went out and she fell asleep.

~~~

"Is she that tired? She isn't waking up,"

"I don't know since the physician said that she is fine and just needs rest,"

"But how can we feed her? She didn't wake up for dinner last night, breakfast and it is almost lunchtime,"

Allyssa said to Raniel who is beside the bed since nakaupo siya at nakatingin sa natutulog na Davina sa higaan. Davina is almost a day sleeping if she doesn't wake up which makes them worry although the physician said that she is okay when they call the family physician.

"You can just give her water for now so that her throat will not dry,"

"I already did but she keeps on not taking it as if she unconsciously vomits it,"

Allyssa said as she tried again to feed her a little water pero lumalabas lang ito sa bunganga ni Davina.

"Let me do it,"

Raniel said as Allyssa gives the water glass shaper like a little kettle at nagtakang nakatingin si Allyssa sa kaniyang ginawa dahil sa bunganga niya ito sinubo ang tip ng kettle at inilapit ang mukha niya kay Davina.

"?! Wh-at what ar-are y-you doing?!"

Allyssa stopped Raniel before he could give Davina water with his mouth since she pushed his head away from Davina. Raniel swallowed the water in his mouth before he talks and frowns at Allyssa.

"Giving her water since she can't take then I will help her take in the water,"

Raniel said with a poker face as he looks at Allyssa while she looks at him with bright red cheeks since she didn't expect him to do that which makes her embarrassed to see Davina and Raniel kiss.

"No, you can't do that. You will gonna take her first kiss if you do that so I will do it,"

Allyssa said as she gets the small kettle glass from Raniel and put some water on her mouth and lean her head to Davina but Raniel stops her.

"You are also gonna take her first kiss so you can't do it too,"

"I am a girl so it will not count,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MissFortune By Rosiquen

Historical Fiction

3.6K 83 17
"Here's a little reminder, Wife. You are going to perish." Rosamund, the Daughter of the Duke, the Young Lady was fairest of all the nobles. Who kne...
1.9K 147 8
After I suddenly died I possessed the body of what I thought was an extra within a novel. From then on my life was mostly calm, though not fulfill...
243K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
2.7K 112 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...