Mark Tuan, you are mine! (GOT...

By cyypriscilla

**Book Cover is just an edit** There are certain limits to one's dreams but one is always told to be never af... More

Mark Tuan, You Are Mine!
//prologue
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4 Auditions.
Chapter 5 An Unexpected Twist.
Chapter 6 I am officially a part of GOT7. Ahhhh!
Chapter 7 Everything's a mess, mess, mess!!!!
Chapter 8 Goodbyes are always hard.
Chapter 9 We finally meet.
Chapter 11 She is a little, just a little, cute.
Chapter 12 I'm really sorry.
Chapter 13 Amusements parks are boring.
Chapter 14 Rides I
Chapter 15 Rides II
Chapter 16 Don't be scared. I'm here.
Chapter 17 The end of a long day.
Chapter 18 No more playtime!
Chapter 19 Complications.
Chapter 20 I can't protect you all the time stupid girl. I want to but I can't.
Chapter 21 Filming Real Got7.
Chapter 22 Okay then. I won't care about your matters anymore.
Chapter 23 Recording.
Chapter 24 Supermarket trip
Chapter 25 Cooking supper or is it breadfast since it is 3am now.
Chapter 26 Beginnings are tough but they are what that makes us who we are now.
Chapter 27 Why is my heart beating so fast?
Chapter 28 Signing the albums. *sigh* I
Chapter 29 Signing the albums *sigh* II
Chapter 30 Rehearsal
Chapter 31 We are friends aren't we?
Chapter 32 D-day I
Chapter 33 D-day II
Chapter 34 This is embarassing...
Chapter 35 Wh-What flight?
Chapter 36 My first flight.
Chapter 37 Let me know more about you.
Chapter 38 What?
Chapter 39 Good night, my Min Ae.
Chapter 40 Mixed emotions.
Chapter 41 Japan Fan Meeting.
Chapter 42 A gift for you.
Chapter 43 Meeting JYP family.
Chapter 44 Basketball Match
Chapter 45 A day with 2pm
Chapter 46 School I
Chapter 47 School II
Chapter 48 Interview
Chapter 49 I earned money already.
Chapter 50 This is really unhealthy.
Chapter 51 You like her don't you?
Chapter 52 Meeting Chloe I
Chapter 53 Meeting Chloe II
Chapter 54 Meeting Chloe III
Chapter 55 Park Hoon
Chapter 56 Roommates
Chapter 57 Last minute revisions.
Chapter 58 History Test.
Chapter 59 Something New.
Chapter 60 Let go Park Hoon.
Chapter 61 Magical times
Chapter 62 Press Conference
Chapter 63 Date I
Chapter 64 Date II
Chapter 65 Sick
Chapter 66 TWICE.
Chapter 67 Why am I so unlucky?
Chapter 68 Back To Me
Chapter 69 Rap and Vocal Teams
Chapter 70 Just Right.
Chapter 71 Zoo!
Chapter 72 MarkSonAe Show.
Chapter 73 Live Party
Chapter 74 Comeback Stage
Chapter 75 The Survival of the Fittest Camp
Chapter 76 New FriendsOld Foe.
Chapter 77 Cooking Contest I
Chapter 78 Cooking Contest II
Chapter 79 What a day.
Chapter 80 Hurt and Rejected.
Chapter 81 Stupid Min Ae
Chapter 82 Cute Min Ae
Chapter 83 Jagi Hwaiting!
Chapter 84 The MarkAe ship is sailing
Chapter 85 American Got7
Chapter 86 You guys were fated!
Chapter 87 Promises,Trust and Hurt.
Chapter 88 Mistake.
Chapter 89 He is after all just another boy.
Chapter 90 I don't like sharing.
Chapter 91 Stop it heart.
Chapter 92 New Competition? Or old?
Chapter 93 I'm fine.
Chapter 94 Bleepblbleebleep
Chapter 95 I hate porridge
Chapter 96 Why am I always the clueless one?
Chapter 97 Oppa you are so handsome!
Chapter 98 Not so bad?
Chapter 99 LOL
Chapter 100 As long as she is fine
Chapter 101 Yes.
Advertisement: I am Mark Tuan's Personal Assistant
Epilogue : Happy Ever After
My TBHs and Thank Yous
Sequel for this book
Trailer for Mark Tuan You Are mine
Special: Prologue (Rewrite)
Special II: Chapter 1 (Rewrite)
Special III: Chapter 2 (Rewrite)
Special IV: Chapter 3 (Rewrite)

Chapter 10 Emotions.

26K 824 798
By cyypriscilla

"Yahhhh...I'm I'm not stupid!!!!" Gosh me stupid? And ugly?!? Wow..So that's what he thought of me.. Calm down..Huuu and I let out a breath.

"Tsk." Mark turned around,ignoring me and went to fetch a glass of water.

Wait...What?! Did he just ignore me?! That little...huge..brat.

"You know her?" Jin Young Oppa asked.

"Sure. She's the girl I told you guys before. The one in the men's restroom." Mark replied nonchalantly.

I could feel Jin Young Oppa freeze for a moment and suddenly all of them were in hysterics.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" They all laughed.

"Yahhhhhh!!!" I screamed at them. "It was just that I was so nervous that day and..and...and.." I am at a loss for words. This is going to haunt me forever. The pervert in the men's restroom.

"Don't bully her anymore. She is our maknae and we should take care of her." Yu Gyeom said with an assuring smile. Aww I am so touched.

"You are just saying this because you are glad that you are not the maknae anymore." JB replied.

"She is not as ugly as you described Mark hyung. She is kind of pretty." Bambam said with a slight blush.

I blushed for a while too then suddenly realization hit me. Something seems wrong.

Wait... Mark said that I was UGLY to them?!? That...that....that..

"Don't tease her anymore. Come on Min Ae let me bring you to your room." Jin Young oppa stopped them all and pulled my hand.It was really natural for us to hold hands and hug and all those, but the rest of them were looking at us weirdly.

"Are you guys hokshi...dating?" Jackson asked.

I suddenly burst into laughter.Me and Jin Young Oppa dating?! The funniest joke on earth.

"No way!" Jin Young Oppa said to them. "She is just my little sister and this will never change!" He said with determination.

"Just as what Jin Young oppa said," and I started to laugh again. My gaze suddenly fell on Mark. He said nothing but rolled his eyes. Why do I feel so empty? I achieved my dreams. I am a part of Got7 now. I met Mark and am going to live with him. But why do I feel so disappointed?

My heart fell, but before I had the time to grief Young Jae came and patted my head,"Well I guess that's great that the both of you are not interested in one another." He took one of my box and walked forward. Jackson took another box with JB taking my suitcase. Aww they were all so sweet and warm except for that guy I came for.

Just as Jin Young oppa started to guide me to my room, Bambam came and cling onto my other arm.

"Our Maknae Min Ae, I can pull your hand too right?" Bambam looked at me and pouted. He was really cute.

"S..sure.." I was flustered for a moment there and my face went red for I don't know how many times today.

"Awww My Min Ae is so kiyopp!!" Bambam pinched my face.

"Yahh!! Don't touch my little sister!!" Jin Young oppa slapped Bambam's hand away.

"She is also my little sister!"

"She is mine!"

"No mine!"

"Aren't you guys going to bring her to her room?" Mark finally spoke. I turned toward his direction but he was just looking on his ipad.

"Oh..yeah..Come on Min Ae." Jin Young Oppa said with a smile.

Hehehe Jin Young oppa..Don't think that I will forget what you did me just by being so nice to me now.

"I know what you are thinking Min Ae! I will explain later!" Jin Young oppa sighed while pushing my head slightly.

Oh so he knows..HaHa..

And I was brought forward to a little room with JB, Young Jae, Jackson and Yu Gyeom sitting on a weak looking bed. I didn't think that the bed would be able to support their weight... They are all really huge.

"But isn't this Jin Young Oppa's room?" I questioned. I watched on Youtube their live show when they showed their fans their dorm and this was the little room inside Yu Gyeom and Bambam's room that once belonged to Jin Young oppa.

"JYP hyung told me to give it out for you. I miss my room." Jin Young oppa said with a sad pouty face.

"Yeah he said that we got to let you have your privacy." Jackson replied next.

Wow.. I was really touched by all the arrangements JYP-nim made for me. He is really a delicate and kind boss.

"So I guess we will let you unpack your things and catch up with JR,seeing how he is clinging to you..He must have missed you so much!" Yu Gyeom said.

"But my Min Ae maknae.." Bambam said jokingly.

"Come on everyone out! It was really nice to meet you Min Ae and I'm sure we will be really good friends." JB said to me with a warm smile.

"Thank you all for being so nice to me!" I told them.

"No prob!"

"We will always be at your service my lady."

"Shout if JR bullies you!"

And they were out of the room. I chuckled for a moment.

"What's so funny?" Jin Young oppa asked.

"They are really cute! Hahaha!" I said and looked at Jin Young Oppa. He has grown taller. But he was looking at the floor with a guilty face.

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Min Ae for leaving you alone. I'm sorry for making you cry."

"Yahh! Who said I cried for you?" I looked away with a blush. How did he know that?

"I saw you outside JYP building crying 5 years ago. I am such a jerk! I didn't even come out to comfort you. I didn't dare to. I'm scared that I would not want to let you go. You are my dearest little sister you know. I changed your diapers and fed you and heard you say your first words..."

"I know. But I'm glad that you did not come out though.I would have been more sad. But can't you even give me a call? I thought you forgotten me!"

"Of course not you silly girl! How would I forget such a precious girl! I tried to call but I forgot your number..Haha..I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me?"

I wanted to give him a hard time but I couldn't. That silly jerk..I was so happy that he had not forgotten me. I gave him a hug.

"Sure oppa! I am glad you did not forget me."

"That's great!! I was so afraid that you will be really angry and wouldn't want to talk to me anymore."

"I will be really angry if you forgot me!" I faked a frown , crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Hahaha you look ridiculous!!"

"Oh just shut up and get out of my room please!! I got many things to unpack." I reminded him. If I wanted to sleep tonight I better unpack my things now.

"Okay." Jin young gave me a last hug and went out of my room.

I jumped onto my bed and heaved a sigh.I felt surprisingly exhausted even though I haven't did anything yet.

Maybe it is because I had gone through a series of shocks and happiness within just an hour.

Nervousness because of meeting Got7.

Happiness because of Got7 being so warm to me.

Relief because Jin Young Oppa did not forget me.

Disappointment because of Mark's dislike of me.

Angryness because of Mark's remark of me.

"Do I really look that ugly?"I thought as I picked up my mirror in my bag and took a look at myself.

Sure I'm not attractive..Haiz.. That jerk. He said that all of his fans are pretty. Maybe I'm not worthy to be his fan, much less his friend and a little tear dropped out from my eye.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Yahhhh...I'm I'm not stupid!!!!" Hahah and she denies it.

JB ,Jackson,BamBam,JR,Young Jae and Yu Gyeom gave me deadly stares.

Those useless friends of mine. Betraying me for a girl.

"Tsk." Forget it. I went to fetch a glass of water. I was thirsty.

"You know her?" JR asked me.

"Sure. She's the girl I told you guys before. The one in the men's restroom."

I went to take my Ipad and surfed the internet. I ignored them and went on to do my things.

Just as I was about to reply my mother's message, a laughter caught my attention. It wasn't those dorks laughter. I looked up and saw that girl holding hands with JR. Lol. I rolled my eyes and went back to my work.

After I finishing typing a 1000 letter message to my mum, I glanced up and they were still there. Just another Bambam clinging onto her. That little boy, being unnecessary warm to every girl.

I saw her face for a moment and it was really red. She looked really awkward. Then I decided to help her since she looks so feeble being crushed between Bambam and JR.

"Aren't you guys going to bring her to her room?" You should be glad that I helped you and went back to checking my social media.

After a moment, Jackson came and took my Ipad away from me.

"Are you really going to be so mean to her? This is so not you Mark."

"Yahh Jackson, is this the way to treat your hyung?!"

"Ya Mark be nice to her." JB said.

"Mark hyung she is really pretty not like what you said." Bambam said to me enthusiastically.

I rolled my eyes. And looked around the room. Someone is missing..

"Where's Jr?" I asked them.

"Oh he's still in the room with Min Ae." Yu Gyeom replied me.

Oh, so her name is Min Ae.

"Why is he still in there?" I was getting annoyed. Why was he bothering her?

"They were childhood friends. You should have seen Jr's face when he first saw her. This was the first time I seen him so excited and happy. And they were holding hands and hugging as if it was like nothing." Young Jae said.

"Yea.. If they didn't denied that they were dating with such a disgusted face, I would have thought that they were together." Bambam continued.

Erm..interesting. I thought as I walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

Han Min Ae. Who are you to make Jin Young so concerned about you....

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Author's Note: This is my longest chapter so far and I hoped you enjoyed it!! I want to thank shortie_Got7 for her encouragements!!! Do read her books they are really great!! And please stay with me guys! Love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
21K 739 17
There's a tall, handsome man named Chae Hyungwon, he fell in love with a beautiful girl whose name is Yoon JeongMi and works at her parents' coffee s...
1.8K 89 10
Namjoon, the leader of BTS, had been keeping a secret, regarding his crush over a leader of idol girl group. So, what do you think would happen when...
304K 6.6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.