Love | Jdot Breezy

Por morgan_lifee

"๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š... Mรกs

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123

91

2.5K 103 4
Por morgan_lifee

Legacy Kind...

"You want dis?" Jdot asked Legacy as he handed her his sprite before Legacy nodded her head and grabbed the bottle of sprite.

"Waddup favv, look at you at the music video." Gmk smiled as he dapped Legacy up.

"I have to support." Legacy shrugged her shoulders while chuckling.

"Aye what song you doin?" Greenlight asked Jdot.

"Uhhhh, Jack and Jill." Jdot answered.

"Bae can you help me." Jdot asked Legacy as he gave her a hair tie for his hair.

"How you want it?" Legacy asked him as she grabbed the hair ties.

"A back ponytail, leave dese two out." Jdot told her as he grabbed his two front wicks so she wouldn't put those in a ponytail.

"I'm done." Legacy informed him.

Thank you." Jdot told her before he walked away from her so he could get to shooting the music video.

"Mane he so fine." Legacy shook her head as she watched him smoke a blunt.

Legacy looked around the parking lot they were in which had a lot of cars and dudes surrounding like it was a party, it was just a few females and most of them was the males girlfriends.

Legacy would've went to go speak to them to atleast be nice but was also to scared to even walk over there.

"Ain't nobody told me it was gone be cold." Legacy huffed as she got into Jdot car to look if he had a jacket in there which he didn't.

"Who takes video shoots outside?" Legacy asked as she smacked her teeth as she locked the car back and walked back to the crowd to see how the video shoot was going.

"Little sister, waddup." Spinz smiled as he put his arm on Legacy shoulder.

"Hi Noah, what are you drinking?" Legacy asked him seeing he had a double styrofoam cup.

"Patron, you want some?" Spinz asked her before she side eyed him.

"Is this a trap?" Legacy asked him before he shook his head no.

"Naw I'm fa real, I'm trynna turn up and make Whop mad, you know da easiest way of makin our big brudda mad is us both acting a fool." Spinz told her before Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"Okay I'm in, where's the cups?" Legacy asked him before they walked over to a car and Spinz handed her a red cup making Legacy grab the patron and pour some in her cup before taking a sip.

"Not that bad." Legacy nodded her head as she tasted the drink.

"Na we finna go find Whop and aggravate his ass." Spinz chuckled as they begin looking for their older brother.

"Heyyy." Legacy smiled once they spotted Whop talking to three girls.

"Waddup sis." Whop hugged Legacy.

"Aye you talkin ta three girls? I heard yo babymama stabbed da last girl you talked to" Spinz laughed knowing Whop didn't have babymamas.

The three females quickly walked away making Whop smack his teeth before he slapped Spinz neck.

"Nigga you to fuckin much." Whop mugged.

"Aye nigga on my daddy you gone stop putting yo hands on me." Spinz told Whop while he had his finger in Whop face.

Legacy on the other hand was on her 2 cup of patron.

"Aye whea da midget at?" Pooter yelled through the crowd before Legacy begin searching for Pooter knowing he was looking for her.

"I'm right here." Legacy called out as she walked up to Pooter leaving her two brothers to argue by their self.

"Whatchu sipping on?" Pooter asked her as he looked into her cup.

"My business, anyways what'd you call me for?" Legacy asked him.

"I don't know, I just know Dot said somebody gone see whea Legacy at and den I went searchin da you." Pooter shrugged his shoulders.

"Cool, next time I'm not wearing a crop top." Legacy said.

"You have on a jump suit how are you cold?" Pooter asked confused.

"I know but it's a crop top jumpsuit." Legacy explained before Pooter nodded his head.

"Ma you got my phone?" Jdot walked up to them as he looked for his phone.

"Uhhh, hollon let me look in my purse." Legacy told him as she handed Pooter her cup before she looked in her purse and handed Jdot his phone before grabbing her purse back.

"You ready to go home yet?" Jdot asked her before she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, you done with you video?" Legacy asked him before he nodded his head.

"Then we can leave when your ready, your already high." Legacy said as she looked at his eyes seeing they were red.

"His ass drunk to, he drunk too, nigga drunk like 5 cups of Hennessy." Pooter said before Jdot rolled his eyes.

"I'm not drunk, stop runnin yo fuckin mouth." Jdot smacked his teeth.

"Don't een worry Legacy drunk to, she on ha second cup of Patron." Pooter shrugged his shoulders before Legacy side eyed him.

"You talk too fucking much." Legacy slapped his arm.

"Who gave yo ass liquor?" Jdot asked her as he looked in her cup.

"My brother, and I'm not drunk, I'm fine." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Walk in a straight line." Pooter told her before she tried to walk in a straight line tripped before Jdot quickly caught her.

"See." Pooter shook his head.

"Nigga shut up." Legacy flicked him off before Pooter shrugged his shoulders and walked off.

"You cold?" Jdot asked Legacy knowing easily got cold at night before Legacy nodded her head.

"Yea, I looked in your car to see if you had a hoodie but you didn't." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as Jdot softly grabbed her hand walking her to the car so she could warm up in there.

"Where's your shirt?" Legacy asked Jdot once they got in the car and she noticed he didn't have his shirt on.

"Ion know, I took da shi off cause I was hot." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

Legacy nodded her head before she she grabbed her phone and begin scrolling on TikTok as Jdot turnt on the heater for Legacy.

"I need more TikTok sounds." Legacy huffed as she scrolled through TikTok trying to find TikToks to do.

"You got 3,682 saves sounds, how much mo you need?" Jdot asked her confused.

"I don't know, these sounds not fitting the vibe right now." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"You can run the streets with your thugs, I'll be waiting for you, until you get through, I'll be waiting." Legacy sung as the TikTok sound played.

"I love youuuu, kisses." Legacy leaned over planting kisses all over Jdot face before she pecked his lips.

Legacy then was going to pull away before Jdot grabbed her throat so he could kiss her making Legacy waste no time kissing back.

Jdot slid his tongue across Legacy bottom lip asking for entrance making Legacy let Jdot slide his tongue inside her mouth.

"Hollon bae you drunk, you sure you wanna do dis?" Jdot asked Legacy as she begin unbuttoning his jeans.

"We're both under the influence of liquor, I'm sure, are you sure?" Legacy asked him.

"Fa sho." Jdot nodded his head before he begin unzipping her crop top jacket.

"Get in da back." Jdot told Legacy before she climbed into the backseat before Jdot got in the backseat with her before hovering over her and connecting their lips as Legacy wrapped her legs around his waist.

Jdot slid off Legacy pants before his slid off her panties with ease looking at her area admiring how pink it was and it was honestly turning him even more on how wet she was and all he did was kiss her.

Legacy decided he was staring to long before she became nervous and decided she gone close her legs making him chuckle.

"You staring to hard you making me nervous." Legacy told him.

"I'm sorry ma, don't be nervous, I done seen it plenty of times I'm just staring cause it's pretty." Jdot told her as he softly spreaded her legs wider softly planting kisses her neck.

"You still be nervous like it's yo first time." Jdot chuckled.

"Cause you be making me nervous." Legacy shyly smiled.

Jdot lightly laughed before they begin kissing again at a slow pace while Jdot rubbed Legacy thigh.

Legacy phone begin ringing making Jdot stop the kids while Legacy became aggravated because she was tryna get busy.

"Answer dis." Jdot handed her the phone before Legacy smacked her teeth and answered the phone.

"Hello." Legacy answered.

"Hey baby, I'm calling to remind you of one of our family get togethers." Auntie Vita said through the phone.

"I will not be attending, it's nice to ask though." Legacy told her before she watched Jdot lick the inside of her thigh close to her area making Legacy more horny.

"It's not problem, I know what happened last year with your baby was out of line for me and your sisters, we should've never judged anyone like that." Aunt Vita spoke.

"No it's okay, I completely forgive you." Legacy told her auntie as Jdot begin licking her clit making her lips part surprised by the sudden pleasure she's receiving.

"I'm so happy you do sweetie, you should come to church with us." Auntie Vita offered.

"I'll actually think about, I don't live in Jacksonville anymore, I'm in Atlanta." Legacy told her.

"Oh wow, well okay, let me know if you change your mind." Auntie Vita told her.

"Yes ma'am, I'll call you back someone is knocking at my door." Legacy made up a random lie before hanging the phone up.

"Ja'Antae stop playing now." Legacy told him as he licked her up and down, she loved he was doing that and was honestly turning her on but she wanted him inside of her now.

"I'm not playin, you want it come on." Jdot shrugged his shoulders as he spreaded her legs more letting his wet warm tongue glide across her clit before he begin eating her out making Legacy moan.

"Oh." Legacy moaned as she held a handful of Jdot  hair.

"Open yo legs wider so I can show you how much I love you, open yo mouth." Jdot told her before Legacy did what she was told making Jdot spit in her mouth as they shared a sloppy kiss.

"Take these off." Legacy unbuckled Jdot belt before she also unbuckled his jeans before she pulled them down along with his boxers letting his dick spring up instantly with precum on it making Legacy smile seeing it.

"You like it huh?" Jdot asked her while chuckling before Legacy nodded her head.

"You gone let me suck it?" Legacy asked him as she rubbed his dick.

"Whatchu want it down to throat?" Jdot asked her before Legacy nodded her head.

"I wanna gag on it while you have have a grip on my hair telling me I look pretty with my lips wrapped around you." Legacy whispered in Jdot ear before he smiled instantly.

"Open yo mouth." Jdot told Legacy making her smile before she opened her mouth letting Jdot stick his dick in her mouth.

Jdot bit his bottom lip as he watched and felt Legacy suck his dick while his tip touched the back of her throat but she didn't gag making a smile form on Jdot face.

"You gone swallow my kids pretty girl?" Jdot asked her as he came close to nutting making Legacy mod her head before Jdot released in her mouth making Legacy swallow.

Jdot lifted her chin up with his fingers before he begin kissing her while he rubbed his other two finger with his other hand against her clit.

"You still playing Ja'Antae." Legacy rolled her eyes as Jdot teased her by rubbing his tip on her clit.

"My bad ma, show me how bad you want it." Jdot whispered in Legacy ear before Legacy softly slid his dick inside of her herself making Jdot become even more turnt on.

"Oh daddy." Legacy moaned in Jdot ear as slowly stroked inside of her.

"You hear dem sounds pretty girl?" Jdot asked Legacy making her nod her head hearing Jdot go in and out of her.

"My favorite sounds while I'm beatin yo shi in." Jdot told her as he laid kissed behind her ear as Legacy moans became louder.

"Moan loader fa me." Jdot told her as he begin stroking in Legacy favorite spot but rougher making her moan become louder before she put her hand on Jdot lower stomach.

"I can't take it daddy." Legacy told him as her leg begin shaking.

"Move yo hand and take it ma, you got this." Jdot told her as he slowed his pace down for her.

"It felt good at first but now it hurts." Legacy told him.

"I'm sorry ma, I didn't prepare you for me being rough witchu, we didn't have rough sex yet." Jdot told her as he pulled out and pecked her lips.

"So I'm not ready for rough sex?" Legacy asked.

"No baby, it's just I haven't been rough with you, when we first had sex I wasn't rough and I talked you through it, I didn't talk you through this one." Jdot told her as he used his thumb to rub her face.

"I'm sorry." Legacy frowned.

"Don't be, dats my fault pretty girl, come hea." Jdot pulled her to sit on his lap as he comforted her.

"Your a really great comforter." Legacy complimented making Jdot chuckle.

"Thank you ma, you want some Tylenol?" Jdot asked her as he played in her hair.

"Sure." Legacy answered.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

70.1K 1.7K 37
The Devil in Disguise falls for the woman who makes him vulnerable. (Extended Summary inside) The Originals (Season 1) - (Season 2) Published: Septem...
86K 3.7K 20
Told the bitch, "Don't look my way If she do, her whole face gon' be missin' (yeah, yeah, yeah) And she stay with her face to the wall So I guess tha...
284K 23.8K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
70K 2.6K 46
Lucas leans and whispered = Soon You will be mine ...Now Run As much as You want But soon i will get You Zoya froze for a Mins but then she run downs...