Baby Blue Eyes (Zayn Malik Fa...

Galing kay emmajeannee

Mikayla Davis is one of the most famous teenagers in the world. You'll see her on almost every movie poster a... Higit pa

Baby Blue Eyes
The Neighbor Ryan
Movie Night
Designated Driver
Finding Mikayla
Getting Caught
Big News & Big Agreements
Getting To Know Each Other
Red Carpet
Late Night Talks
Meeting The Boys
Drunk Zayn
Meeting The Family
Charity Concert
Going For A Ride
The Truth Comes Out
Suck and Blow
Sleepover
Coming Home
Calling Zayn Out
Back To Normal
Plaid Shirts
Birthday Party
Prom Night

Brooklyn's Party

1.2K 31 3
Galing kay emmajeannee

Hey guys! I've finally got this chapter up! I haven't even started the next chapter so it's most likely going to take me a while to get that up. I'm going to Arizona next week too so I'm sure not sure if I'll have time or not. I apologize for taking so long. I'm going to try though!

But I do hope you like the chapter! Remember to vote and/ or comment and let me know what you think! It'd also be really cool if you checked out my Harry Styles fanfic, Begin Again(;

Thanks guys!

-Emma <3

______________

Chapter 19

I snuggled up beside Zayn as he watched the cooking channel. He instinctively draped his arm over my waist and pulled me closer. His warmth radiated off his body and came over me causing goosebumps to appear.

"Watching this makes me hungry," Zayn mumbled making me giggle.

My phone buzzed and I reached my hand over to the coffee table and snatched it up. It was a text from Brooklyn. I let out a quiet groan and unlocked my phone to read the text.

Heyy girly! Hope you didn't forget about my party! This Saturday at my house I better see you there!

"Oh no," I groaned.

"What?" Zayn questioned.

I turned over so I faced him. His lips curved into a smile at how close our faces were. We were practically nose to nose.

"You know Mikayla's friend Brooklyn?" Zayn nodded in response, "Well she's having a party this Saturday and she's expecting me to be there."

"I take it you don't like her?" Zayn arched in eyebrow. I nodded. "Then don't go."

"I wish but knowing the kind of girl Brooklyn is, she'd freak on Mikayla. So I think I kinda have to go." I pouted my lips. "You should come with me!"

"Ehh, I don't know about that. I don't like parties or that Brooklyn girl."

"Yeah, well, neither do I but I'm going and so are you." Zayn gave me a disapproving look. "Pretty please? For me?" I batted my eyelashes and pouted my lips.

Zayn let out a sigh, "Okay, I'll go with you. As long as you don't go chasing any other guys there."

"Why would I when I have you?" I kissed his lips.

Zayn smirked when I pulled away but he pulled me closer, drawing me to his lips again. I swear this kid always wanted more than given.

****

"My god. She's filthy rich!" I gaped at the brick mansion in front of me.

"Correction, her parents are rich." Zayn stated.

Zayn and I walked through the open front door. The place was packed. Music was blaring. People had drinks in their hands. Most girls' dresses barely reached mid-thigh. My eyes wandered over to the tables with food and drinks. The only drinks I spotted though were liquor. Multiple bottles already half empty.

"This doesn't seem like a good idea," I said quietly as I tightened my grip on Zayn's hand.

"Don't worry," He whispered in my ear, "I'm going to be by your side the whole time."

We walked out to the backyard where there were just as many people, maybe more. The in ground pool was shimmering from the lights above it. Colorful beach balls floated a top of the water. Some girls were walking around in bikinis and some boys in swim trunks, obvious that they went for a swim earlier.

I found Brooklyn with a drink in hand talking to a group of girls. They were giggling and lightly hitting each other each time they did. I didn't want to go over there. I didn't even want to be there. These people were never the ones I'd hang out with. They all had money and fame and manicures. I never had any of that.

"Just talk to her for a little bit and we'll sneak out, okay?" Zayn said.

I reluctantly nodded and we slowly walked over to Brooklyn and her friends. They all looked flawless. They short dress hugged their figures, showing off their tiny waists. Their tall heels made their legs go on for miles. Makeup done to perfection and not a single hair out of place. The whole time I was thinking how could Zayn pick me, when there are girls like them out there.

"Oh my god! Mikayla! You made it!" Brooklyn squeaked when she saw Zayn and I walked towards her.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I tried my best to plaster on a smile.

"And you brought your boyfriend, Zayn," She said her attention turning to him, "Brooklyn Michaels. So nice to meet you." She flashed him her pearly whites and stuck out her hand.

"Zayn, as you already know, very nice to meet you too," Zayn answered politely.

"So, how do guys like the party so far? Didn't I do a great job?" She flicked her golden locks off her shoulder, smiling proudly to herself.

"We just got here but yeah it looks great," I said.

"Well, you guys have fun. I'm going to try find me a boyfriend," For a second, her eyes gave me a dirty look but they quickly became sweet again.

Brooklyn squeezed between Zayn and me running off into her house. The sound of her heels fading away.

"I've been meaning to ask you, have you spoken to Ryan or Rachel lately? I know how much you've missed them," Zayn asked, taking my hand in his.

"I've talked to them. They believe I'm traveling with Mikayla and my dad while my mom stays at home. I hate lying to them like that. They're my best friends. I just miss them." I shrugged.

"I'm sure you'll be able to see them soon. It's not like you'll be Mikayla forever." Zayn chuckled.

I weakly giggled, "Let's hope not."

"Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back," Zayn said as he began moving towards the house.

"Wait, no!" I grabbed onto his arm, pulling him towards me again. "Don't leave me." I begged.

"It'll only take a few minutes. I'll be right by your side again," He quickly kissed my temple and ran off into the house.

I drew out a breath and let my eyes roam the backyard. People were talking in groups, throwing their heads back laughing. I recognized some of them that Mikayla had told me about one or twice. But for the most part I knew no one there. This was why I never went to parties. I had only hung out with Rachel and Ryan because they were the only ones I could stand. Being at a party with drunken teenagers wasn't my style. Night at home with my friends was.

I walked over to the snack table, the only place I felt comfortable. I took a little bit of everything, enjoying it all. I jumped when I felt a hand slither around my waist. When I turned around, I expected Zayn to be there, but I was met with another man.

"Hey baby, haven't seen you in a while," His hot breath trailed down my neck.

Who was this guy and why was he being so intimate? Isn't obvious Mikayla has a boyfriend?

I tried to squirm out of arms but he tightened his grip on me, "Come on. Didn't you miss me? I missed you. It's been too long." He left a sloppy kiss on my cheek but I pushed him away.

"Mikayla, what's up with you?" It was then when I got a really good look at him. His dark brown hair was spiked up and his arctic blue eyes stared at me with confusion. I didn't recognize this guy at all. Mikayla never told me about anyone like him.

"Look, I know it's been a while. We haven't seen each other in two months. I don't get why you just don't break it off with Zayn so we can finally be together." He whispered, "I'm tired of sharing you."

I tried to hide my shock. Mikayla was being shared? She was with Zayn but behind his back, having fun with this guy. She was cheating on him? I wanted to scream at Mikayla for being a bitch, for being an idiot, for being a hypocrite.

Mikayla had been cheated on too, by Zayn. Early in their relationship, Zayn came to her saying he cheated before it came out in the media. Mikayla was broken. She cried for weeks and I was the one to comfort her. I only left her side to get her food. That's why I hated Zayn in the beginning. He broke my sister and I didn't want him to do it again. But here is Mikayla doing it to him. At least Zayn had the decency to tell her himself before she heard from someone else.

"Why haven't you said anything?" He questioned.

"Uhh," I muttered, "Please, excuse me." I said and walked past him to get to the house. I was beyond confused at this point.

"Mikayla! Wait!" I heard him shout behind me although I tried to ignore it.

I was halfway there when Brooklyn stopped me right in front of the pool. Her smile beaming brightly in my face. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her at the moment. I wanted to talk to Zayn and I wanted to talk to Mikayla but only one of those was possible at the moment.

"Brooklyn, I really can't talk right now," I went to step to the other side of her but she stopped me.

"Yes, you can," She said with attitude which I was taken aback by, "I honestly can't believe you." She huffed.

"I'm sorry?" I said. She wasn't making this any better.

"Seriously, you take my boyfriend from me while you're still dating Zayn. Then you go ahead and just reject Bradley like he was nothing. I still love him and to see you treat him like that-" She stopped herself and pinched the bridge of her nose in a way to calm down. All I could do was stand there because I wasn't Mikayla. This wasn't my mess.

"Can I go now?" I mumbled, just wanting to go home and crawl into bed.

Brooklyn's jaw dropped slightly and she looked at me as if I were the most disgusting thing she had ever seen. "Yeah, you can go," She said, "After, I do this." Her hands came at me, harshly pushing my shoulders. I tried to catch my balance but I stumbled backwards into the pool. At that moment, I didn't even want to come back up. I'd be fine staying underwater till my lungs gave out on me. I was humiliated. I was upset. I was confused. I couldn't take it anymore. Sadly, I made the choice of coming back up.

"That's what you get for being a bitch!" Brooklyn's high pitched voice screamed at me.

I ignored her and swam towards the ladder. I saw Zayn rushing towards me. His expression completely puzzled. He helped my soaking wet body out of the pool.

"What the hell happened?" Zayn questioned.

"Did it seriously take you that long to pee?" I muttered.

Zayn tried to hide his chuckle, "Some girls noticed me. I'm sorry."

"Can we go?"

Zayn nodded and wrapped his arm around me. We walked through the house as fast as we could. I tried to block out the whispers when we passed through. I just wanted to go home. Zayn offered me his jacket before we stepped into the car. The first few minutes were silent. Zayn was waiting for me to say something.

"Do you know a guy named Bradley?" I questioned, turning my head to him.

His grip on the steering wheel seemed to tighten, "Yeah, he used to be with Brooklyn. Why?"

"He was there," I said. "Were he and Mikayla like...friends at all?"

"I don't know. They might have been but she hasn't told me anything about him."

I can see why she didn't.

"Why? Did you talk to him? What did he say?" Zayn was becoming protective. His voice almost sounded frantic.

"I really shouldn't be the one to tell you but apparently he and Mikayla had been going out while you two were going out," I spoke slowly afraid of what his reaction would be.

He didn't say anything at first. There was no expression on his face to give him away.

"Zayn?"

"Look, it doesn't matter anymore. Mikayla's and I relationship was strictly based on a contract. We aren't together anymore. I'm with you. That's it." He said.

"Why was Mikayla so hurt when you cheated on her then?" I asked bluntly.

Zayn let out a breath and shrugged, "Maybe she liked me. I don't know." He sounded as if he was annoyed and bothered. I decided to stop talking and let him calm down, for whatever reason he need to. I should be the one who was annoyed. I was thrown into a mess that I knew nothing about. Mikayla's life was a lot more than I could handle. I couldn't wait for the day it was over.

Zayn dropped me off at Mikayla's loft and walked me in. I shrugged his coat off my shoulders and gave it back.

"You going to be alright?" He whispered. I just nodded. He leaned and lightly kissed my lips. "I'll talk to you later." He said and walked out the door.

I immediately went to the shower, making the water as hot as it could go. I stripped out of my wet garments and hopped into the shower. I just stood there letting the hot water rush over me. It was the first time I felt relaxed all day. I took the longest shower I had ever taken and wrapped myself in a towel when I was done. I stepped into the closet to put on some pajamas. My phone rang while I finished slipping a t-shirt over my head.

"Hello?" I answered when I was dressed.

"Mallory," My dad said, "There's something I need to tell you."

My heart immediately began to race. I didn't anymore of this, especially after tonight.

"What is it?"

The next three words that came out of his mouth were ones I wasn't expecting to hear, not for a long while. I was speechless. It was something I was always looking forward to but when it finally happened I wasn't so sure of that anymore.

"Mikayla is home."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...
14.1K 274 19
Harry's dad just got remarried, and he's invited all the boys to join him as he meets his dad's new wife and his new stepsister. Despite her attitude...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
9.1K 133 45
Kaya Reeves was your average New York teenager, about to finish her last year of high school. But, when her parents leave for a mission trip to Afric...