Brooklyn's Party

Hey guys! I've finally got this chapter up! I haven't even started the next chapter so it's most likely going to take me a while to get that up. I'm going to Arizona next week too so I'm sure not sure if I'll have time or not. I apologize for taking so long. I'm going to try though!

But I do hope you like the chapter! Remember to vote and/ or comment and let me know what you think! It'd also be really cool if you checked out my Harry Styles fanfic, Begin Again(;

Thanks guys!

-Emma <3

______________

Chapter 19

I snuggled up beside Zayn as he watched the cooking channel. He instinctively draped his arm over my waist and pulled me closer. His warmth radiated off his body and came over me causing goosebumps to appear.

"Watching this makes me hungry," Zayn mumbled making me giggle.

My phone buzzed and I reached my hand over to the coffee table and snatched it up. It was a text from Brooklyn. I let out a quiet groan and unlocked my phone to read the text.

Heyy girly! Hope you didn't forget about my party! This Saturday at my house I better see you there!

"Oh no," I groaned.

"What?" Zayn questioned.

I turned over so I faced him. His lips curved into a smile at how close our faces were. We were practically nose to nose.

"You know Mikayla's friend Brooklyn?" Zayn nodded in response, "Well she's having a party this Saturday and she's expecting me to be there."

"I take it you don't like her?" Zayn arched in eyebrow. I nodded. "Then don't go."

"I wish but knowing the kind of girl Brooklyn is, she'd freak on Mikayla. So I think I kinda have to go." I pouted my lips. "You should come with me!"

"Ehh, I don't know about that. I don't like parties or that Brooklyn girl."

"Yeah, well, neither do I but I'm going and so are you." Zayn gave me a disapproving look. "Pretty please? For me?" I batted my eyelashes and pouted my lips.

Zayn let out a sigh, "Okay, I'll go with you. As long as you don't go chasing any other guys there."

"Why would I when I have you?" I kissed his lips.

Zayn smirked when I pulled away but he pulled me closer, drawing me to his lips again. I swear this kid always wanted more than given.

****

"My god. She's filthy rich!" I gaped at the brick mansion in front of me.

"Correction, her parents are rich." Zayn stated.

Zayn and I walked through the open front door. The place was packed. Music was blaring. People had drinks in their hands. Most girls' dresses barely reached mid-thigh. My eyes wandered over to the tables with food and drinks. The only drinks I spotted though were liquor. Multiple bottles already half empty.

"This doesn't seem like a good idea," I said quietly as I tightened my grip on Zayn's hand.

"Don't worry," He whispered in my ear, "I'm going to be by your side the whole time."

We walked out to the backyard where there were just as many people, maybe more. The in ground pool was shimmering from the lights above it. Colorful beach balls floated a top of the water. Some girls were walking around in bikinis and some boys in swim trunks, obvious that they went for a swim earlier.