Getting Caught

Chapter Six

We walked into the rowdy club. Zayn magically got us in. Guess there are some perks to knowing him. The place was crowded, and hot, and sweaty.

"Is this seriously what you guys do on the weekends?" I shouted loudly over the blaring music.

Zayn just nodded in response. He walked in front of me and we looked around for my sister. I don't think I've seen so many people grinding on each other all at once. As we went through more and more crowds, I began drifting away from Zayn. I squeezed through bodies just to try to catch up to him. He seemed to be having trouble too since girls began recognizing him and begging him for pictures.

"Hey pretty baby. You wanna dance," I felt a hand touch my arm. I turned my neck and saw a man who looked to be in late twenties or early thirties.

"No thank you," I said disgusted.

"Oh come on pretty baby. Come dance with me. I can show you a good time," He smirked. He was obviously drunk. I could just smell the vodka on his breath. He reached his arm out and began pulling at my waist.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at him and tried walking away. I didn't get very far since he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back to him, hard.

I cried in pain and tried pushing him away, "Let me go! I don't wanna dance with you!" I started beating at his chest.

"Aye! Let her go!" I heard a voice yell.

I whipped my head around and saw Zayn rushing towards us.

"Let her go, man." Zayn said calmly.

The man still kept his grasp on me, "She your girlfriend?"

Zayn looked at me then back to him, "Yes, now let her go or you'll regret it."

"Oh, really? What are you going to do? He teased.

"Just let her go," Zayn said through his teeth.

"Please," I whimpered.

The man looked at me, "You can have her. She's probably not even that great," He let me go and threw me at Zayn making me crash into his chest.

Zayn steadied me and I knew he was about to pounce on the jerk, "It's not worth it. Stop." I said to him.

Zayn looked at me and backed down. The man laughed and went over to a group of girls.

"Thanks for helping me," I mumbled.

"I didn't want you getting hurt," He said sincerely.

I nodded, "Let's find Mikayla."

He nodded and this time we walked side by side and if we went through crowds he grabbed onto my wrist. We finally found her sitting at the bar.

"Round three please!" She shouted at the bartender.

We walked over to her and Zayn asked the bartender to cancel Mikayla's round three.

"MalMal! ZayZay!" She shouted happily when she saw us.

"Mikayla, we're leaving," I said as I grabbed her wrist.

"No," She whipped her hand away, "I'm staying,"

"Mikayla, please we need to go," Zayn begged.

"Why? Why should I go with you? You guys are no fun! Hey bartender where's my round three?" She shouted.

"There is no round three," I grabbed both her wrists and started to try to talk some sense in her, "Mikayla, you are coming with us right now. I'm not about to let you ruin your career and I'm not gonna let you ruin your relationship with Zayn. And your relationship with me. I don't wanna see my sister become a drunk. So you better come with us right now or your gonna hate what your life is about to become." I said harshly.

Mikayla just stared at with her drunken eyes, "God fine! Gotta be such a Debby Downer!" She grabbed her bag and started making her way out the door, swaying her hips in the process. Zayn and I followed behind. As she was walking, the same man came up to her.

"Oh God," I whispered. Zayn and I rushed over to her.

"Where's your boyfriend baby? He isn't here now so why don't you dance with me," He said sleazily.

"God no," Mikayla shouted.

"Dude, just stop," Zayn stepped in.

The man looked between Mikayla and I, "Whoa, twins! You've already got on so I think you can share." What a douchebag. He took my wrist again, "This ones mine."

"No! God, what is wrong with you. I'm  

seventeen for Christ's sake!"

The man's eyes widen and he immediately let go. Those words seemed to sober him up, "Shit, I'm sorry!" He shouted and began backing away.

"Aren't you eighteen?" Zayn asked me on our way out.

"Yes, but I needed a way to get that guy away from me. He was disgusting!" I shivered at the thought of him.

We got into the car and Mikayla laid down in the back like she did last time. Except this time, she wouldn't shut up. I don't know I survived that car ride. When we pulled up to the house, my mom's car was in the driveway and I started panicking. Mikayla got out stumbling in her heels.

"Mikayla! Wait!" I tried to stop her but she didn't listen.

She shuffled through the door way and Zayn and I ran in behind her.

"Momma! I'm home!" She shouted, throwing her arms in the air.

My mom stepped out of the kitchen, "I was wondering where you guys were. Why are you dressed like that?" She was referring to her very short and revealing dress.

"Oh, you know just wanna look g-good," She giggled.

"Mikayla, are you drunk?" My mom stepped closer to her.

"I may have drank a little too much," Mikayla grinned.

Oh my god. Mikayla is screwed. I'm screwed. We're all screwed.

"Mikayla Grace! You are eighteen! You shouldn't be drinking," Zayn and I stood back just waiting to be yelled at.

"Calm your jets, mama! Just having some fun," She kicked off her heels and threw her bag on the coffee table. As it hit the wood, a little bag came out and I knew exactly what is was.

My mom seemed to see it too, "What is that?" She walked over and picked up the bag, "Have you been smoking marijuana?" She said shocked.

Zayn looked at Mikayla in disbelief and ran a hand through his hair stressfully.

"Mallory, did you know about all this?" My mom asked me.

"This isn't about me mom it's-"

"Did you know about this?" She said more sternly.

I let out a sigh, "Yes, I did."

"How could you let this happen?"

"Mom! This isn't my fault! I tried to stop her. I got her from the bars when she couldn't drive! I didn't do anything wrong!" I shouted angrily.

"Mikayla you're grounded. I don't care that you're some star. You're still my daughter. Mallory, you're grounded for not telling me. Zayn, I'm sorry you had to be here for this."

I looked at my mom in disbelief, "Mom-"

"No, I don't wanna hear it. Up to your rooms. Now." She said and went back into the kitchen.

"Thanks Mikayla. Thanks a lot," I said sarcastically and we all took the walk of shame up the stairs. 

_________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I'm actually thinking of putting up my newer short story if any of you are interested. I think I might put it up tomorrow.

Remember to vote and/or comment. I appreciate them! Thanks guys(: