Sleepover

Hey guys! To be honest, I'm not too happy with this chapter but I knew I had to get something out to you! So I still hope you like it. The ending is what I like most though. I have three more days till spring break so I'm hoping I'll get a lot of writing done but I'll be Arizona so I'm not sure if I'll be able to. But I'll try! 

And I dedicated this one to Lorraine because she'd been such an awesome reader! I always love to see her comments after I update! Thanks Lorraine!

Also if you didn't know, I'm currently writing a Harry Styles fanfic called Begin Again and would love if you checked it out!

Please remember to vote and/or comment and let me know what you think! I apprecaite each one! Thanks you guys(:

-Emma<3

________________

Chapter Eighteen

"Come Mikayla! Give me something besides just a smile!" The photographer said to me.

I let out a sigh. It was only my second photo shoot and I still had no idea what to do. My mind was too busy thinking about Zayn. After that night, him asking me to be his, I've been confused and stressed. I kind of agreed to it though. We just haven't talked about it all that much. I didn't know what we were going to do about Mikayla. I just knew she's going to kill me.

"Think of something funny! Give me some laughs," The photographer shouted.

I let out a sigh, "Can we take a break?"

The photographer brought down the camera from his face and let out a deep breath, "Sure. Ten minutes."

"Thanks," I said as I walked off to the snack table. I picked up a water bottle and took a long sip of it. I went to take a seat where the vanity was. I stared at my reflection. I let out a deep breath while running a hand through my hair. I saw in the corner of the mirror Zayn walking towards me. I whipped around to face him.

"Zayn, what are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my girlfriend at her photo shoot?" He took my hand and stood me up. He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Zayn, I've been thinking, a lot, and I don't know if I can do this to Mikayla." I said quietly

"You think too much," Zayn said, "Mallory, what do you want? Stop worrying about Mikayla so much. This obviously won't be the worst thing to happen to her." Zayn let out a little laugh.

"She's my sister Zayn-"

"Mallory, do you want to know something?" He interrupted.

"What?"

Zayn took both my hands and led me away from everyone. He look around before speaking to make sure no one was around.

"Okay," He licked his lips, "The whole truth behind Mikayla and I is that our relationship is based on a contract. It's not a real relationship. We didn't just meet at a concert. Your dad asked our management to pair us up."

"What?" I said in obvious shock, "Why-Why would he do that?"

"Because I'm a part of the biggest boy band. Mikayla's one of the biggest actresses and singers. It's just what the media wants. Mikayla and I don't have any feelings for each other. I never have. I have feelings for you though."

"I just can't believe this. That's crazy."

"So, now you know the truth. What do you say?'

I shook my head, "I don't know, Zayn." I looked down and began nervously playing with my fingers.