Drunk Zayn

HEY GUYS! It's birthday today woohoo! Anyway I'm sorry if it's taking a while to get these out to you I'm trying!

But I've recently started my Harry Styles fanfic which I'm really really excited about and I've been debating whether or not to put it up. I just don't like having two stories going at once. But if you guys want to read maybe I'll put it up just let me know.

Enjoy this chapter! Remember to vote and/or comment! I appreciate them all!

Thanks guys(: 

______________

Chapter Twelve

"Mikayla," Zayn whispered in disbelief.

"Uhh, yeah dad kinda forced it on me. They didn't want everything coming out to the media." I was afraid of everything that was going to come out of Mikayla's mouth. She was either going to yell her lungs out at me or she's going to whisper something frightening that will make me want to become Mallory again.

"How's it going so far?" Her voice was tired.

"Um, good," Was all I said.

"Look all I have to say is my life is going to be a crazy ride. Media's a bitch. They will ruin you if you let them. Don't. And don't you let Zayn out of my life. If you do then I'm going to hate you for a while," My eyes traveled to Zayn and he innocently shrugged, "Lastly, don't fucking ruin this for me Mallory. This is my everything." Then I heard a click signaling the line was dead.

I stood there shocked over the whole thing. What she said was frightening and I wanted to be come Mallory again. The pressure has finally been placed on my shoulders and it was going to take a lot of work to get it off.

"She sounded...well," Zayn's smile was crooked and forced.

"Mikayla scares me when she's like that." I walked of the bedroom and Zayn followed behind me. As we walked into the kitchen, the boys became quiet and waited for us to say something.

"So! We have any plans tonight. I need to do something," I broke the silence.

"Actually we were thinking of going clubbing tonight," Louis responded.

"Yes! Let's go!"

Zayn looked at me a little surprised by my answer. I didn't like clubs and he knew that. Though I've only been in a club once the experience wasn't pleasant. But this time I'm going for fun and not for a rescue.

"I have my vocal lesson soon though so I need to get going," I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"Want me to come with?" Zayn asked.

I shake my head, "I'll find my way. I'll see you guys later. Bye!" I wave them a goodbye and made my out of the expensive flat.

****

So turns out I can sing pretty decent. My vocal coach, Nikki, said I still need a lot of work. Most likely I would be lip singing at the charity concert. My stomach flipped at the thought of performing on stage in front of thousands of people. Good thing I'm going out tonight because I really need to get my mind away from all this.

"Mal, are you ready yet?" Zayn knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, hold on," I mumbled.

I put one another layer of mascara and smooth out my dress. I walk past Zayn and grab my purse that's lying on table. I rummage through to find some lip gloss and apply to my lips.

"Remember to keep away from those boys. You're mine," Zayn whispered huskily as he passed me.

I chuckled, "Mikayla's yours. Mallory is not."