Meeting The Boys

I'm starting to think it might take me longer to get these chapters out. I'm not having much motivation or inspiration. I'm getting writers block so I apologize ahead of time to if it takes a while to get these out. I'm trying guys I'm trying!

Anyways here's chapter eleven! Remember to vote and/or comment. Thanks guys!

Enjoy! 

_______________

Chapter Eleven

"My daughter is not going halfway across the world with a pop star. No way," My mom fought.

Of course there goes my mom again, ruining my plans. Convincing her to let me go to London with Zayn is going to take some work.

"Mom, we aren't going to be alone! Mikayla's publicist will come with and dad's gonna be there! And so will Marc, you know her bodyguard! Trust me it'll all be fine," I said trying to reassure her.

My mom paused as if she was taking it into consideration, "When you say dad is going to be there makes me feel better."

"Yeah, besides I'll only be there for a little bit. I have to come back for the charity concert."

She crossed her arms over her chest as she thought about it, "Okay fine. You can go, but you have to call me. And no sleeping with boys."

I laughed, "Cause that'll happen. Thank you mom!" I threw my arms around her for a hug.

"Mhm, you better start packing."

I nodded and trotted up the stairs. I opened the door and Zayn was lying on my bed with my laptop.

"Um, did I say you could come in here?" I questioned with attitude.

Zayn brought his eyes up to me and put on an innocent smile, "No."

I walked over to my closet and began picking out clothes, "So why are you in here?" I said with my back to him.

"You're quite moody," He said under his breath, "I was waiting to hear the approval and the fact that you are going through your closet makes me think that it's a yes."

I looked back at him, "Did you look at flights?"

"Nah," He was trying to hold in a chuckle, "I was too busy looking something else."

I stopped and turned around to face him, "What?" I asked cautiously.

He let a few chuckles out and turned the laptop around and then burst out in laughter. On the screen were photos. Photos from years ago and they were some of the most embarrassing photos I had ever taken. It wasn't like I was in some humiliating costume or anything. I was just young and stupid. I thought peace signs and duck lips were cool. It also a time where I didn't know about tweezers so my eyebrows looked like caterpillars.

"Oh my god. WHY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THOSE?" I shouted and ran to take my laptop from him. It was easy since he was too busy laughing his butt off.

"WHY WHY WHY!" I shout.

"They're hilarious!" He managed to get out.

"They are embarrassing and no one is supposed to see them!" I cried.

Zayn took a moment to collect himself, "I'm sorry. They're just so great."

I glared at him, "Out."

He looked at me confused.

"Get out get out!" I shouted.

He chuckled, "Alright, alright goodness!" He stood up and made it way to my door, "Hey Mallory," He said when I thought he was gone.