Meeting The Family

Before you start reading! I wanted to let you know that I decided to put up my Harry Styles fanfic Begin Again! I honestly couldn't wait. So I hope you guys check it out and let me know what you think!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! We're getting closer and closer to my favorite chapter. I'm excited for it. So remember to vote and/or comment! I appreciate them all! Also I threw in my favorite Zayn gif on the side. Its great(:

Thanks guys!

_________________________

Chapter Thirteen

I was rummaging through Zayn's cabinets to find some food to eat. Everything that was in there was either old or didn't seem appetizing. I let out a disappointed sigh and heard grumbling coming from down the hall. I peaked my head around the corner and saw Zayn slowly making his way to the kitchen. I giggled quietly and found him some Advil. He must feel like shit. I set the tablet on the counter along with a water bottle. He walked in while messaging his forehead.

"Morning," I said.

He looked at me and then the two gifts for him on the counter, "This for me?"

I nodded and he took both of them in his hands. He swallowed the pill then took a swig of the water bottle.

"How do you feel? Wasn't it like your first time having alcohol?" He took a seat at the table.

I shrugged, "I'm okay. Just a little head ache nothing bad."

"You can really hold your alcohol," He smiled almost like he's proud of me.

"Yeah obviously you can't. Do you remember anything?"

"Barely." He said.

I laughed, "Well, I'm hungry and you have no food. Want to go out for some brunch?"

"Brunch?" He laughed at the word, "I guess but give me some time."

I giggled, "Course princess."

He got up and went back towards his bedroom. I was stuck in yesterday's clothing before I got ready for clubbing. Hopefully I don't smell too bad. I made myself at home on his sofa and turned the TV on as I waited. He took a little over an hour to get ready but I don't blame him. He had a raging hang over and he still managed to look good the next day.

"Ready?" I piped up when he came in the room.

"Yeah," He groaned and continued to rub his head.

"Food will help ya."

We left his flat and walked around till we found a place to eat. We stumbled upon a little coffee shop and settled for that. We went up to the counter, ordered, and took a seat outside. Zayn took a long sip of his water bottle.

"You're probably gonna have to pee soon," I laughed.

He cracked a smile, "Oh well, I need this water."

Both our buzzers went off and I offered to grab his food as well. I walked inside to grab the two plates careful not to drop them. I walked back out and set his meal in front of him. He was on the phone when I did.

"I don't know if I can...But we just came in and Mikayla-...Alright, see you then. Bye love you too," Zayn set his phone down on the table.

I gave him a questioning look, "My mom," He said.

I nodded and stuck a chip in my mouth, "What'd she want?"

"She wants to meet you. My family wants to meet you."