The Neighbor Ryan

Hey guys! I really excited to be starting this story! I've got a couple chapters written already and I hope to upload at least once a week, maybe twice!

I really hope you guys like it and remember to vote! Let me know what you think(:

-Emma

_________________

Chapter Two

|Mikayla's Point of View|

"I was thinking maybe we could go out tonight," I said to my boyfriend.

He looked up from his phone, "Yeah, sure I'm up for anything. It's your town."

I sat down on the plush couch next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he let out a sigh as if he was deep in thought.

"Something bothering you?" I asked curiously.

He waited a moment before he answered, "Does-Does Mallory..hate me?" He questioned nervously.

My eyebrows scrunched together in thought, "I don't think she hates you. Maybe she's just nervous around you," I got up to go to the kitchen, "I mean you are the Zayn Malik."

He got up and followed, "I really don't think that's it. I feel like there's a stronger reason behind it. I didn't do anything to her so why would she hate me?" He kept mumbling to himself about why my sister would be so rude to him. He was going on for minutes and it became quite annoying.

I harshly set down the cup that was in my hand, "Why do you even care?" I snapped giving him irritated look.

He immediately shut his mouth at my comment, "I'm sorry. I just don't understand why-" He muttered out.

"It's Mallory. She hates everything. It's no big deal." I rolled my eyes and filled my cup up with cranberry juice. I was trying to loose some weight. The movie I'm auditioning for needs me down to a size two and I'm almost there.

"I just don't want your sister to hate me. I thought we would be able to get along. Maybe you should ask her about it, Mickey." God, I hated when he called me Mickey. It was his nickname for me that I hated but I never told him that. He loves calling me that and I'd hate to rain on his poor parade.

"We aren't staying for long so it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure she'll get over it." I said with attitude. I didn't feel bad for it either. He was just getting on my nerves. I mean seriously does my sister's love really mean that much to him?

"Alright, I'll shut up about it," He said letting out a sigh and shoving his hands into his jean pockets.

A sweet smile came across my face, "Good. Now I was thinking about going clubbing tonight." I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.

"We can't get in. We aren't twenty-one," He said dully. He clearly wasn't excited about going out tonight.

"Yes, but we are Mikayla Davis and Zayn Malik. We're going to get in for sure." I tried to reassure him.

"Okay, fine." He said not even putting up a fight.

I smiled triumphantly, "Good! I'm going to start getting ready!" I ran towards the steps.

"It's only four o'clock." He shouted after me.

"It takes time for me to get ready!" I shouted back as I was going up.

|Mallory's Point of View|

"I don't know Rachel. Mikayla and Zayn may be home tonight. I'll think about it okay?" I said to her over the phone.

She muttered okay on the other line and we said our goodbyes. She wanted a movie night at my house but I definitely didn't want one if the famous couple would be there. I walked through the front door, shutting it behind me. I dropped my book bag on the floor and kicked my TOMS off. I walked into the kitchen and filled up a glass of cranberry juice. It was the only thing to drink. I turned around and ran smack dab into Zayn.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" He shouted, grabbing my arms to steady me. My drink had splattered on us but mostly me.

"God, would you watch where you going?" I mumbled angrily.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, Mallory." I could tell he was sorry just by the tone of his voice. It was soft and quiet. He almost looked saddened by the whole thing.

"Wait, how'd you know I was Mallory. I thought you couldn't tell us apart?" I questioned him.

"Uhh..I just knew it was you because Mikayla is getting ready upstairs," He mumbled unsurely.

My eyes lit up with happiness, "Are you guys going out tonight?"

"Yeah, um did you want a towel?" He reached behind me; his lips inches from my neck. He grabbed the dish cloth and handed it to me.

I snatched it from his hands and started patting my shirt, "Next time watch where you're going pretty boy." I warned him.

"Oh, so you think I'm pretty," He smirked teasingly.

I glared at him, "Don't be so full of yourself. There are a lot of guys better looking than you," I remarked and rushed past him to go to my bedroom.

I pushed open the door and locked it for privacy. I quickly changed out of my shirt and into a new one. I sat at my window seat and opened the window. I grabbed the bowl full of pebbles that was sitting on my desk. I took one and threw one at the window directly across from mine. There was no response so I threw a few more. I finally threw one last one. The window opened and the pebble hit him right on his cheek.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughter, "I'm so sorry, Ry!"

He chuckled and picked up the pebble throwing it back into my room. He rubbed his reddened cheek, "You'll pay for that, Davis." He scolded.

"Love you!" I sang to cheer him up.

Ryan chuckled, "Love you too. Now what do you want?"

Ryan has been my next door neighbor ever since we were kids. He used to go to the same school as my sister and I. That was until he got bullied far too much and he couldn't handle it. His parents pulled him out and began home schooling him. I never understood why he was bullied. He's such a kind and funny person and not go mention he was good looking. His light blonde hair was always styled up and his emerald green eyes were gorgeous. As he got older, he began visiting the gym more and more. He says it releases his stress. His arms are muscular and hiding underneath his shirt is quite an impressive six pack. People would always spread rumors around that we were dating but I could  

never even think of that. Ryan was like the brother I never had.

"Rachel's coming over for movie night. Want to join?" I raised my eyebrows jokingly at him.

He chuckled, "What about your sister and her superstar boyfriend?"

"They're going out tonight. Thank God," I said dramatically, "So you up for it or not?"

"Yeah, I'll come," Ryan shrugged.

"Good! Be here at six!" I informed him.

"See you then, later Mal!" He waved and shut his window.

I returned the wave and shut mine also. Tonight was going to be great. I'd have my two best friends over and with no distractions by the annoying couple.