MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS

By its_muskan24

It's a story of two friends...❤️ One fall for other but other already have lover.. Is it right or wrong to fa... More

~INTRODUCTION~
~GOING TO CANADA~
~LANDING~
~ANNIVERSARY~
~BACK TO MUMBAI~
~GIRLFRIEND~
~ANGRY SANA~
~IGNORED~
~MOVIE~
~HURT~
~SORRY~
~MOVIE~
~REALISATION~
~NEW GUY~
~WILL BE MINE ~
SANA✅
~DATE OR NOT?~
~PROPOSAL~
~ONE CHANCE~
~JUST FRIENDS~
~APOLOGIZE~
~DOUBLE DATE~
~RAGE~
~GUILT~
~CAUGHT~
~OVER~
~TRUTH~
~LUST~
~BROKEN~
~PAST~
New book
~IGNORE~
~SOLACE~
~GOA~
~INSECURE~
~CONFUSE~
~PROMISE~
~CHANGE~
~HUG~
~HURT~
~KISS~
~FEELINGS~
~INFATUATION~
~REGAIN~
~FLOWERS~
~MEETING~
~DINNER DATE~
~FEAR~
~TRUST~
~SPICE~
~ROSE~
~EPILOGUE~

~STARE~

900 114 19
By its_muskan24

Part - 15
-
-
Next day shehnaz gets up early in the morning and after getting ready she directly went into sidharth room to gets him up..

Because Diya suggested her to take care of sidharth last night..

It will helpfull for her to make sidharth fall for her..

Shehnaz knocked the room twice before going inside his room..

After knocking twice she heard no response so she thought of directly going inside his room..she slowly slowly opened the room door and went inside...
After taking few steps she reached near his bed..

Her eyes gets wide when she saw sidharth sleeping without shirt..

Yeah he was sleeping shirtless..

Sana was looking or we say staring at his body, his muscles, his abs her gaze is only fixed on his body..

She was scanning him and drooling over him..

Sana in her mind..

Ohh God subh subh kya najaara dekh liyaa..🤩

On the other side..

Sidharth feels someone presence in his room.. actually he was not in a deep sleep..

That's why he feels shehnaz presence in his room..

He slowly slowly opened his eyes to check who was in his room..
And saw shehnaz standing infront of him..

Sid - what are you doing here shehnaz??
Sana didn't heard his question because her mind eyes eyes are concentrating on beautiful view..
(His body🤭....)

Shehhhhnaaaazz kaha khoi huii hai..he shouted

But no response...

And then he realised that shehnaz is staring at his body..

Sidharth immediately covered himself with quilt and throw pillow on her face..
Shehhhhnaaaazz why are you looking at me like this..?

He asked while trembling..👀👀
Sana comes in her senses when pillow hits her face..

Sana in her mind..

Ohhh shehnaz tune yeh kayaa kiya ab kya jawaab degi tu sidharth ko..ki tu uski body ko dekh Rahi thi hayee hayee vo tujhe pervert samjhegaa..

Sid - shehnaz bol bhi kuch???

Sana - v..v..vo mai dekhne aai thi ki tumhari wound sahi ho gai kya tumhe kahi pain to nhi ho rahaa?

Sid - oohhh achaa..ha hai pain hai abhi bhi thoda thoda but jaldi thik hojaaegaa tu tension Naa le..

Sana - achaa thik hai..chal ab jaldi taiyaar ho jaao tum college ke liye late ho raha hai..

Sid - haa thik hai tu jaa bahar phir Mai jaata hu ready hone..

Sana - n..nhi mei nhi jaaungi
Sid - k.. kya matlab tu nhi jaaegi ab kya tu mujhe ready hote hue dekhegi ?

Sana - haa...

haaa?........he asked shockingly

Sana - I mean main tumhe help krungi tumhare kapde nikalne mei..

kya matlab he said while covering himself more with quilt..

Sana realised her wording when she saw him covering himself..

Ohh I mean ki mei tumhare kapde nikalungi wordrobe se Aaj pehnane ke liye..

Sid - aise bol naa kyu subh subh heartattack de rahi hai mujhe..

Sana - are ab mai kya kru tumhara deemag sahi sahi nhi sochta to meri kya galti..

Sid - thik hai thik chal mai jaata hu washroom mei shower lene..tu nikal Dena mere kapde..

Sana - okk thik hai..

And then sidharth stands up while covering himself with quilt and directly runs towards washroom for taking shower..

Here shehnaz opened his wordrobe and start looking clothes for sidharth...
Umm konse clothes nikaalu sid ke liye??
And then her eyes falls on blue shirt which was exactly matching with her outfit that she was wearing today..

She thought to match her outfit with sidharth while smirking and then she placed his clothes on bed..after selecting outfits she went down to prepare breakfast with reeta aunty..
On the other side..

Sidharth completed his shower.. and just wrapped towel around his waist..he comes near the washroom door and peeped outside to see whether Shahnaz is still in the room or not after confirming shehnaz is not outside he comes out from the washroom and stands infront of mirror and started drying his hair with dryer..

He was bussy in setting his hair and then his room door suddenly gets opened..
He was totally shocked and yelled..
Shehnaz kya kar Rahi hai tu yahaa????
Sana covered her eyes with her palm
Sorry sorry..she said while turning to the other side..

Sid Pov..

I'm setting my hair infront of the mirror and then I heard door opening voice..when I turned towards the door..I saw shehnaz..i was totally shocked 😳 or i say I feel little bit embarrassment because I'm just wearing towel nothing else..

It is totally inappropriate for me..i never ever goes infront of shehnaz before like this but totady..this is the second time shehnaz is seeing me like this..
One in the morning and then now..
Shehnaaz immediately covered her eyes with her hands when she saw me..
She said sorry to me in trembling voice..
I yelled what are you doing in my room..
She said..that she comes here to call me for breakfast..
Okay I'm coming i replied her in low voice..
After that she immediately went out from the room..
Oh god..what is happening today..i just cursed to the God and then again shifted my focus on getting ready..
___________________________________________

Shehnaz Pov
I was going towards sidharth room to call him for the breakfast i thought that he was still in the washroom so I just entered in the room and gets shocked when I saw him in a towel ohh God he was looking so handsome..

I saw his expression oh god he was angry..so I just covered my eyes and turned around while saying sorry..
I want to saw him like this for few more seconds or I could say my whole life..
Haha I'm just sounding like pervert naa..
But it's not my fault because he was so handsome his muscles his body makes everyone losses there senses..
And then I heard him saying what are you doing in my room..??

"I come here to call you for breakfast" i replied in trembling voice..
Ok I'm coming he said..

After that I just run away from his room..
Oh god my heart is beating very fast I saw him shirtless two times today..
Today is the best day..🤭 she said while blushing..

And then she went down to have breakfast..

(Guys I'm thinking about writing this type of Pov it will help you to understand character more..)

After getting ready sidhart also went down..

He saw shehnaz having breakfast..he also went near the dinning table and sits beside shehnaz to have breakfast..
He was focusing on the breakfast because he don't know what to say to shehnaz?..

Shehnaz understand that sidhart is feeling awkward around her..
So she thought what to do or say to remove the awkwardness between them..

After thinking for few seconds she immediately called his name...... sidharth
hnn he said while looking down..
Waise ik baat bolu.. tumne body to boht achi bnaai hai..she said..

Sid looked at her when he heard his praise from her mouth..he was surprised when he heard his praise from her mouth because shehnaaz rarely praise him..it was him who praised her always...
Hainaa aise thodi na Gym jaata hu mei..he said with proud face..

Sana - Haan Haan vo to dikh hi Gaya Aaj..
Chalo jaldi jaldi breakfast complete karlo phir college ke liye bhi niklana hai..

Sid - okay and then he started eating his breakfast..

After having their brf sid went outside and shehnaz in her room to take her purse from the room..

Sid was sitting inside the car and then his eyes falls on shehnaz..

And he realised that he was wearing same colour shirt as her outfit..
Shehnaz sits in the car...she was putting her seatbelt.. and then she heard..
Shehnaz aaj frendship day hai kya jo tune Aaj mere sath matching outfit pahni hai..

Sana - nhi to..? Kyu Bina frendship day ke kya matching outfit nhi daal sakte kya.. tumhe koi problem hai kya?

Sid - nhi nhi mujhe kya problem hogi ammaa.

Sana - ha chlo phir car start kro college ke liye late ho rahe hai..

Sid - ha suhana ko bhi pick krna hai.
Sana in her mind..

Aise kaise pick krne dungi huhh.. bilkul bhi nhii..

Sana - sid tum suhana ko kahdo ki aaj vo khud aajaaegi please..

Sid - kyuuu??

actually mujhe koi kaam hai xyz road pe or vo suhana ke Ghar se totally opposite direction mei hai or agar waha se hokar suhana ko pick krne jaaenge to hum lecture ke liye late hojaaenge or mujhe late nhi hona please..tum usse kehdo na..she said with puppy eyes 🥺

Sid agreed when he saw her puppy eyes..
Haha always works..

Sid called suhana and told her whole situation and said sorry to her..

Suhana - okay baby mai aajaaungi tumhe sorry bolne ki koi jrurt nhi hai okay bye college mei milte hai..

After saying that she cuts the call..
Sid start driving the car..

After 1 hour they reached at college..
Sidharth was parking car in the parking slot.. and shehnaz was waiting for her and then Diya comes near her and said..
Waah Aaj to matching matching kya baat sabko bataa rahi hai ki sid tera hai..

Sana - shhh aise kuch nhi hai..

Diya - ik baat to hai aaj tum dono pati patni....(pause)...or..

Sana - orr???

Diya - orr vo ki feeling de rahe ho..
kya matlab? She asked

Diya - vo dekh while pointing towards the entrance..

Shehnaz looked at the entrance and saw suhana going towards sidharth..

She was also wearing blue outfit..

Suhana went near sidharth and hugged him tightly..

Here shehnaz gets angry 🤬 she badly wants to punch suhana very much..
But she had to control her anger..this was not the right time to show her anger..

So she just tapped her leg on the ground and went inside the college with Diya..
-
-
-
To be continued❤️

Target - 30+ comments and 70+ votes..

Your writer loves you ennaaa saaraa 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 30.1K 50
several short stories something about love something about trust something about friendships
218K 21.9K 25
They belonged to each other leagally and religiously but there hearts were pole apart he was hot headed she was innocent one promise and they were...
269K 25.7K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
102K 4.3K 70
Description: Two people totally different from one another, one who doesn't believe in love and one who thinks love is very beautiful thing. What hap...