path of redemption

By estellafrances

We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until ther... More

description.
playlist ♡.
dedication
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chapter fifty-two.
chapter fifty - three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty six.

chapter five.

137 8 0
By estellafrances

-Estella romano

I've never been afraid of anyone or anything , well aside from my own mind. The impulsive thoughts, the manipulative ones and the scary ones. Aside from faking a smile everyday , none of these fuckers would understand how it feels to go to sleep with a heavy heart every night. No one knows shit about me , not even my close friends. I cut of my depressing thoughts and make sure to walk with my head held high as i swing the car keys around on my middle finger , making sure to look badass in the process . As i approach the peanut headed brains , their conversation fills my ears.

"Guys if we don't win this hockey game tonight, you know what coach will do, training our asses off is better than facing the wrath of him " i think Seth micheals says , never knew him , but ive heard the rumors, uses girls for his own pleasure , and is a total dick and not to mention the captian . His like idk 6'3 , which is tall considering im only 5'2 . I dont get why men are so tall . Its completely unnecessary, hes kinda hot , with a tight jawline and blue eyes and black hair thats sprawled out on top of his head.

They all nod in unison, as i roll my eyes and make my presence known , by clearing my throat , suddenly all eyes are on me , how the fuck is everyone so tall? I shrink under their gaze , some of them looking at me and up down ,licking their lips. Fucking disgusting, seth is the first one to talk as he examines me from head to toe "Who are you?and why the fuck are you not in my bed right now?" He has the audacity to smile and elbows his friends thinking that was a good pickup line . I cringe and make sure to push my chest out to seem bolder , but it only leads to all of them looking at my goodies. I snap my fingers infront of them and point at seth " Firstly , never say that to a girl , its disgusting and just cringe , secondly , I'd rather not be in your bed since you know , i hear you cry when you fuck , and thirdly im not here as one of ya'lls play things , im looking for my brother"i breath and make sure to glare straight at him . His jaw is on the floor , just as his friends.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He rages.
"Oh nothing , you didn't already know baby" i wink and blow him a kiss , but someone drags me away before he could retort , i look up and i see miguels face . He's touching me.

Why the fuck is he touching me?.

I slap his hands away and fold my arms under my breasts , as i try to come up with something to say but he holds his hand up and silences me .

"As much i like to get roasted like you did to the team captain right now, I'd rather not" he smiles in amusement.
I tap my foot impatiently waiting for an explanation "What do you want? Unless you know where my brother is?"
He rubs his neck , making thick veins pop out "Yeah i know where he is, but..." he stops mid sentence. I wait for him to continue but i get irritated "But what? Spit it out , i dont have all day" i spit.

"Chill short stuff , i can deliver your message to your brother if... if you try to get me with your friend Aurora" he smiles like a chesire cat?

I burst out laughing , the nerve no i mean the audacity , i wipe an imaginary tear and look up at him and he looks dead serious.

"You're serious? I mean you could do it yourself and see what she says? Or i could introduce ya'll? I offer.

"Wait , you're not gonna give me the "if you break her heart , ill break your face speech" or what? " he makes sure to intimidate my voice .

I do not sound like that.

"Do not try to imtimidate my voice , because then I'll have a reason to break your face , got it?" He nods.

"Shes her own woman , she knows what she's doing , actually im kinda scared on your behalf , because she breaks hearts , so goodluck with that" i say and push the car keys in his hands "oh and don't forget to give this to my dear brother , send my love and I'll think about introducing you guys, got it?".

"Yes , ma'am"

I salute him , but before i can i feel seth's glare from a far , so i blow him a kiss and walk into school.

Talk about cliche.

I search for my friends , i see them , rory is chatting with someone on the phone and april is reading a book , grining from ear till ear , i walk up to them and they both look up and hug me , april picks me up and spins me "God you're so cuteee ,i could just squish you forever" i giggle and pat her head as she put me down , rory gives me two wet kisses on both of my cheeks , we talk about classes and the hockey game which they're forcing me on going to .

The day passes by smoothly , but not without a few glares from seth , my new nemesis which i ignored and went on my merry way . I get a ride from rory , we sing to the music , she stops at my house but i have to do something first.

"So rory, hows life?" I ask innocently.

She raises her brow and gulps but tries to play it cool by cracking her neck "Lifes good you know , the best friends , great classes, and hot boys" she smiles.

Yeah right.

"Wanna tell me whose got you smiling from ear to ear on that phone?" I motion towards her phone sitting on the desktop. Her attention goes to it and back to me .

"Well?" I motion with my hands.

She exhales a huge breath and slams her head into the seat "He's a guy...i ...well i dont know , okay? he messaged me out of nowhere. He's 18 though and well thats about it" she averts eye contact the entire time explaining her "mystery" guy?

Oh well.

"Are you sure he's not a complete pedophile whose trying to get into your pants and cut you up into pieces and drink your blood from a straw?"

Shes looks at me and her nose crinkles up " Babe , you watch too many documentaries" she giggles and pinches my cheeks as i slap them away and open the car door , but not before she slaps my ass . I wave her off as she drives off .

I turn to my house , and walk up the steps , i come inside to an empty house . Now this is what i love.

Goddamn peace.

I go up to my room but not before gulping down a glass of water . I open my bedroom door and go inside and throw my bag onto the floor. I take off my shoes and jump onto my bed . I spread out into a starfish and sigh . I go to grab the remote and lay on my stomach as i search for something to watch.

Mean girls? Nah too bitchy.
Euphoria?no , too much tmi
The vampire diaries ? YES TF.

i go to put it on, and my room fills with stefans boring ass intro . #DAMONSALVATORE4LIFE.
i watch about two episodes as i feel myself drift off into slumber , lets hope i actually get good sleep . Next thing i hear is the labored sounds of my breaths as i fall asleep.

*3 hours later

My alarm wakes me up with a startle , i wipe the drool off my cheek and yawn . I look at the time 7:05pm , i have to be ready in the next 55 minutes, yay hockey.

I decide to take a shower before i get ready , i get out of the shower 20 minutes later leading me to clothing picking , what to pick. What to pick.
Ohhhh i know.

I settle for an white nike sweatshirt and beige cargo pants and my jordans .

I twirl around in the mirror , my ass kinda looks good , i straighten my hair which got longer. I put perfume on , a bit concealer under the eyes and mascara and lipgloss. I take my phone and go downstairs , the kitchen is clean . Well what do ya know. Hockey players are good for one thing. As i scroll through instagram and wait for april and rory to arrive i hear a ping at the door. I get up and snatch the door open to april and rory grinning. They look hot as fuck might i add.

Aprils outfit

Rory's outfit

They both hug me , but not before gushing over my ass, we get in Rory's car , april is passenger princess whilst im at the back and rory drives. We speed to school with the music pumping and our voices raspy from all the singing. We arrive safely and head to ice rink . We find seats and wait for the game to start.

Finally after 20 minutes, we hear the speaker shout alot of hockey guys names .

"...Aaron white...Jacob sterling...Adam Wright...Rahul romano and finally ladies and gentlemen , our team captian , SETH MICHEALS" the speaker shouts through the speakers, i stand up and clap for my brother , seth catches my eye and i give him a middle finger but he smirks in return. Weird.

Soon enough the hockey game passes and were leading , "Cmon , just score the fuck already!!" I hear april screetch as i cringe and hear the siren going off signaling the game is over, and we all make our way out , as i search for my phone and look in my pockets and find nothing i ask "Hey- you guys i think i forgot my phone in there , ill go grab it and you guys wait here okay?" .

April seems unsure "Are you sure?i mean we can come with?"

"Its okay , it'll just be 2 minutes" i smile .

They shoo me off but not before telling me to be safe , like i aint safe . Pfft please im the most safest person. I arrive at the arena, and its quite creepy. I see my phone on the floor , where i was sitting, i pick it up and walk , i check the time but i walk into a wall. Well more like a body , my phone falls to the floor

"What the hell-"

Of-fucking-course.

Seth micheals.

"What do you want?"i breathe trying to calm my racing heart. Its only then i realize we're alone here. No one would know if he did something.

He walks closer until im caged between him and the glass , water droplets fall onto my hands , from the recent shower he took . He jabs his pointer finger into my shoulder softly " You disrespected me , no one ever does that , i want an apology. Now" he demands and i almost snort.

Like hell i will.

"What the hell do i need to apologize for? I just put you into your place asshole" i hissed , completely fed up with his "big dick" energy.

He glared at me so hard , the blue in his eyes became a shade darker , i stood uncomfortably "I'll make your life a living hell estella romano" he grinds his teeth , and pushes off me , he walks but stops and turns around so quickly, he makes a lightbulb face " Oh and i almost forgot, might wanna cut off on some calories sweetness , no one likes the fat girl." He laughs and walks away.

No one likes the fat girl.
Fat.
Girl.
Me.

No one likes me.

A tear falls from my eye , two , and then three , i wipe them furiously and im angry at myself for being so affected by him , good thing i chose waterproof mascara or id be in shit , i collect myself . It feels like a huge weight sits in my throat as i walk to my friends , everyone left. They're the only ones here.

"Hey, you made it , what took you so long?" Rory asked as we got into the car . I put a smile on my face and giggle "oh nothing, my phone was kicked right to the back of the seats so i didn't see it" They make an "oh" face . We have conversations , me answering here and there still enraged that i let seth micheals get to me. I give answers to what happened, but obviously leaving the seth part out. Knowing my friends they'll make this a big fuss.

They drop me off first , I say my goodbye's as i get up the steps and run to my room and take off my tight clothes . And put on leggings and a hoodie. I lay there and let my tears fall for a bit as sleep pulls me in and the i can't stop replaying his words and his taunting smile and the only thing i think about last is his last words.

Fat girl.

Seth micheals-18

Don't forget to vote♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
286K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
3.3K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...