๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ...

By the_bogummy

๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ A typical Indian marriage of a middle class family. A girl who just completed... More

1. ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
2. ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฉ๐•–๐••
3. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ
4. โ„™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•ฆ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
5. ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
6. ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
7. โ„๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
8. ๐•„๐•–๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š
9. โ„๐•’๐•๐••๐•š
10. ๐•„๐•ฃ. ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•„๐•ฃ๐•ค. ๐•„๐•’๐•๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’
11. ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•ช
12. ๐•„๐•’โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค
13.โ„™๐•’๐•˜๐•™ โ„™๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’ & โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•–
14. โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š'๐•ค โ„๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
Important Notice
15. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ/๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค
Suggestions
New Cover
16. ๐”ป๐•š๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•š
17. ๐•†๐•—๐•— ๐•ฅ๐• ...
Hello!
18. Family Feuds I
19. Family Feuds II
20. Back Home = Tamasha
Happinessโค๏ธ
21. First Argument
22. Good News
23. Missing Nandini
24. The Transfer
25. Skepticism
26. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ช๐“Š๐“‰๐’ท๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰
In Search of Light
Help
28. Fight
Break/Quitting
29. Family
30. Good Newz
31. Exam & Death
Note (Original Writer)

27. Wounded

1.9K 359 30
By the_bogummy

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay.

Had my own reasons for not updating yesterday. Was done with the half update so now typed the other half.

Avoid mistakes if any.

Do vote and comment and ofcourse leave your views.

Need Help

If anyone of you know the story then please mention the name of the story.
ShrutiGupta057

08.07.2023

Manik

A week without others hits so so different. It's hectic when I have working hours more now than before. Sometimes I reach home late which only makes me scared to leave Nandini alone.

It's a new place and I don't want her to face any problem. When I show my concern towards her she shoo them away as if she can handle it easily. I know how scared she gets when I don't get home to the reported time.

Today again I'm late. It's almost 10 clock when I was lost in my thoughts but came back soon when I heard dogs barking.

Shit! Slow down... I slowed down a little till those little dogs stop running behind me. 

Once they stopped I took up the pace luckily they didn't follow me. Further there was a turn and out of nowhere a dog came in between and I lost the balance in saving the dog.

"Agh! Fuck!" I groaned in pain as the ground/road hit hard on my arm and knee. There were hardly any people around me. But luckily someone came and offered me help.

"Aapko jyada toh lagi nahi na? Shit! Yeh toh gehri chot lag rahi hai." The man and the wife said immediately looking at my arm.

"Nahi nahi, it's fine. Thodi kharoch aa gayi hai. Nothing else." They poured water on my arm and knee.

"Hiss!" It burns like hell.

"Aap kahan rehte ho? Should I call someone?"

"Yahi aage ke gali mein. It's not far, I'll go." I got up limping and settled on my bike which had scratches, luckily nothing happened to the bike except for the scratches here and there.

Thanking the couple I rode towards y house. Nandini will get worried, but can't even myself. I reached withing 1-2 minutes and limping walked to our flat only to witness Nandini pacing infront of the door. Looking at me she got scared and worried.

Nandini

It's already 9, I wonder what time he will come. Tch! My stomch is already growling.

"I'll call and see." I called him but he didn't pick up. May be he is on his way back. I settled on the bed with head on the headrest only to fall asleep unknowingly.

The wind might be too harsh which resulted the window door to bang loudly and breaking of my sleep.

I wonder what time it is. A glance was enough for my sleep to flow away. Seriously it's already 10?

"Manik abhi tak aaye nahi?" I got worried seeing there is no trance of Manik. He never gets this late. I decided to see out if he is coming. I locked the door and moved out to see around but no trance of him. Sighing I waited there pacing around for may be more than 20-25 minutes.

I heard someone's steps only to see my own husband limping and wounded. Shit! Is he fine. Tears started forming in my eyes seeing his arm badly hurt.

I ran towards him and held him and repeatedly asked him.

"What happened? Aapko itni chhot kaise aayi? Aap kya kar rahe the aata vakt? Dhyan nahi rakh sakte the? Aap bol kyun nahi rahe ho?"

"Tum chup rahogi tab bol paunga na. Atleast ghar ke andar chalo, yahan drama nahi create karna mujhe." He said making me glare at him. Helping him I opened the door and entered inside the house.

I immediately made him sit on the chair and ran to get first aid. When I came back I saw him in vest the shirt was discarded on the floor.

"Kaise hua yeh? Slow gari nahi chala sakte the kya aap? What if something big incident would have happened? Aap ko khud ki fikar nahi hai kya?" I asked seeing his wounded arm and applying the ointment.

"Meri maa, theek hu main. Sirf scratched aaye hai yrr. Kyun baat ka batangad bana rahi ho?" Seriously? I looked up at him in serious look where as he was trying to smile slightly.

He cupped my face and said "Theek hun main. It's just that turn pe ek kutta aa gaya tha so I lost the control. Aur ganga jamuna bahana band karo. Mara nahi hun main."

I glared at him and threw the cotton ball after applying the medicine. Without saying anything I went into the kitchen.

"Seriously? Ek toh ghar late aaye woh bhi with wounds. He doesn't understand that there is no one here who would take care of him or mr other than us. Main hi pagal thi jo inka intezar kar rahi thi. Is he even bothered agar kal ko kuch ho gaya toh mera kya hoga?" Stupid! Stupid! This tears are stupid that they are crying for someone who doesn't care that his wife is worried.

I made the food hot by this time only to feel his presence in the kitchen. I didn't turn, why should I? Huh!

"Nandini baba, kuch nahi hua hai. Theek ho jaunga 4-5 dino mein. Kyun itna tension le rahi ho?"

I simply glared at him and these stupid tears are betraying me by flowing infront of him. He probably got worried as his eyes spoke alot.

"Hey! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you baba. I'll be fine. Relax." He wrapped his arms around me only for to cry all the more. I myself don't know why I'm crying so much.

Nandini's parents house
After few days

"Navya tune sab kuch rakh liya hai na?" The mother asked her bhulakkad daughter.

"Haan maa, kitni baar puchoge. Aur vaise bhi main kuch hi dino ke liye jaa rahi hun aur na ki ek mahina bhar ke liye." Her mother sighed at Navya's words.

They were missing Nandini alot and since she didn't visit them and Navya also had holidays it was decided that they (Nandini's father and Navya) would visit her house and Navya would stay for few days.

"Par mumma, di ki main call karke bata deti hun. Varna woh gussa ho jayengi." Navya said to which all agreed. Navya picked up the call and called her sister but she didn't pick up.

"Uthaya nahi. Shayad class mein hogi." She said and messaged her saying they are reaching her place in 2-3 hours. Nandini's classes get's over on fridays around 4:30 hence she reaches home by 5-5:15.

"Chalo, theek se jana. Aur jo Nandini ke liye pack kiya hai theek se dena varna aap dono hi khatam kar doge sab kuch." Navya chuckled and after giving her tight hug they left the house.

Malhotra House

Around 5 Navya and her father reached the house. They rang the bell and soon enough Neonika opened the door.

"Ji aap?" She asked being surprised and shocked.

"Ji, actually hum aise bina bata ke aana nahi chahate the par jab call kiya toh kisi ne phone nahi uthaya toh socha hum aa chale." He was surprised seeing her not welcoming them inside but before he could speak Navya's phone rang displaying Nandini's number.

Navys looked up and then picked up the call.

"Hello di?"

"Navya kahan ho aap dono? Vahan pahunch gaye kya?"

"Haan di..par aap kahan ho?"

"Navya, hum vahan nahi rehte ab. Main aur Manik Nagpur mein hai. I'll send you the location aur taxi bhi book kar deti hun."

"Okay." Navya looked at her father who was patiently waiting for her to respond.

"Di aur jiju yahan nahi rehte." As soon as she spoke her father got shocked.

"Yeh main kya sun raha hun Neonika ji? Meri beti apne sasural mein nahu hai aur aap mein se kisine khabar tak nahi hone di hume." His voice was getting high making her alert and dadi who was walking towards them.

"Humare upar awaj unchi na kare aap. Aapki beti ki karututon ke vajah se aaj meri pota bhi ghar chod ke chala gaya hai."

"Kya matlab hai aapka? Meri beti ko main acche se janta hun. Apko galat fehmi huyi hogi." He said anxiously making her chuckle.

"Ji nahi. Aapki beti ne toh muh kala kar rakha humara. Padhne ki permission di hai na ki gulchade udane ki." Dadi's words only triggered his anger and Navya's worried cries.

"Jhut! Aapko kya lagta hai ki aap uspe koi bhi iljam laga dengi aur hum maan lenge nahi. Aapko toh vaise bhi meri beti pehle se hi pasand nahi thi. Isliye aap use aise treat karte hai. Mujhe iss ghar mein uski shadi hi nahi karani chahiye thi."

"Papa... Shant, chaliye yahan se." Her father glared at them and said

"Bata raha hun, agar meri beti ke upar kisine janbujhkar iljam lagays toh chodunga nahi main." Navya and her father moved away from their house not giving a glance back at them.

"Navya, Nandini ko call laga." Her father said in anger making her shiver. Before she could call her phone rang with Nandini's name. Her father snatched her phone and received the call.

"Kahan hai tu? Bataya kyun nahi itna sab kuch ho gaya hai? Dimag hai ki nahi?" He spoke sternly making her shiver.

"Papa shant, aap sabko milke batate hai. Aap yahan Nagpur aa jao. Maine taxi book ki hai woh bataye huye pe pahucha denge."

"Theek hai." They cut the call and Navya got the details of the taxi and soon they found it. Settling in they drove towards their new destination.

Nagpur

Shit! Navya aur papa ko pata chal gaya hai. Ab kya karun? Manik bhi ghar par nahi hai. I better call him.

No, I'll go and buy some stuff so that I can cook fast. I took the money and went out locking the door. It's great that the market is five minutes away from the house.

On my way I got call from Manik to inform that he will reach hom in 20 minutes. Since the other day be had fatal accident he used to come home early after he got permission from the head.

How was it?

Leave your views so far what do you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 12.6K 26
This a story about Manik and Nandini, he was forced to marry her. She was a very simple and middle class naive and innocent girl.
1.5M 20.7K 28
Earlier known as BRIDE OF GREEK GOD LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE โค๏ธ BABY HUSBAND โค๏ธ Nandini is cheated by her parents.. They got her married to manik who is n...
58.2K 5.4K 8
*Alternate Universe* Family, the people who love us beyond conditions, beyond expectations and beyond boundaries. But sometimes, we forget that it's...
82.1K 8.5K 37
She is strong, bold, yet so sensitive and sweet. He is rude, full of anger, yet there is a sweet side to him. She doesn't take anyone's shit and all...