TejRan- Lost and Found Love

By Akshhh06

This is my first time of writing any kind of story so if I make any mistake please help me and forgive me. Th... More

Characters of the Story
Weekend with Family and Friends-Part 2
Anger and Guilt-Part 3
Fall and Hold each other- Part 4
Sorry and Thank you - Part 5
First Auto Ride and Weird Feelings - Part 6
First Bike Ride - Part 7
Vada Pav and Ice Cream Date - part 8
First Phone Chat - Part 9
Just wanted to stay closed to you-Part 10
TejRan : One Great Team- Part 11
New Friend meets old Friends - Part 12
Complicated Feelings and Emotions - Part 13
I like you too - Part 14
Party, Fun and Emotions - Part 15
Confusion Cleared and Surprise - Part 16
The Revenge has been taken - Part 17
A Better Future - Part 18
New Beginnings - Part 19
Getting Some Clarity - Part 20
Giving it back - Part 21
Biggest Mistake and Lesson - Part 22
That night and Weird feelings - Part 23
In Search of Peace - Part 24
Unsaid Understanding & Feelings - Part 25
Please Talk to Me.... - Part 26
Let's Talk - Part 27
Forgive but never forget - Part 28
The Whole Truth- Part 29
Ego vs Apology - Part 30
I don't deserve Her - Part 31
I will earn your trust and your friendship - Part 32
Second chance - Part 33
Finally Hello Tejasswi - Part 34
Jealous and Possessive - Part 35
"You do affect me ,Tejasswi." - Part 36
Love is always there - Part 37
"I am a Queen" - Part 38
"Are you falling for me" - Part 39
"This is what I was craving for" - Part 40
"I want you to be possessive about me" - Part 41
"I am lucky to have you" - Part 42
Their Egos - Part 43

Special One - Part 44

1.4K 210 33
By Akshhh06

Karan reaches at Teju's home and after waiting for few minutes, he takes out his phone and drops her a message.

"I am outside. Come outside." Karan texts Teju.

"Give me second. I will be out." Teju replies and after sometime she comes out.

She is wearing a simple suit salwar and looking super cute. But her face is pale. She seems weak and tired. Karan sees her. He wants to run towards her and hugs her but he stops himself. Teju comes and sits next to him.

"Hi" Karan says to Teju

"Hi" Teju replies and nods her head.

"Karan Sir, can you please stop the car in front of any pharmacist." Teju asks Karan. She know that Karan doesn't like when she calls him Sir specially when they are alone. But after yesterday argument Teju doesn't want to give in easily. Karan hears sir word and that pisses him off. He exactly know why Teju is doing this to him but he didn't say anything back.

"Why?" Karan asks Teju.

"I need to buy few things." Teju replies.

"Okay, tell me what you want? I will go and buy for you." Karan replies.

"No need Sir, girls stuff. You won't understand." Teju replies.

Karan stops the car in front of a pharmacy shop.

"I told you that I will get everything." Karan says and locks her inside the car.

Karan goes to the pharmacy shop and calls Teju.

"Now tell me what you want." Karan asks Teju on phone.

"Wohhh." Teju begin but Karan cuts her.

"Come on Teju, tell me what you want." Karan asks her again.

"Sanitary napkins, hot water bottle, pain killers, a tube for my ear and some bandages." She tells him and Karan asks the pharmacy lady. While talking on phone, Karan kept look at Teju from distance as the car is parked on the other side. The pharmacist notice that.

"You girlfriend is so lucky sir. You are buying all this for her. Otherwise, few men don't feel comfortable and always hesitate to buy all this." Pharmacist praises Karan. Karan nods at her but somewhere he has mixed feelings about pharmacist calling Teju as his girlfriend.

She start packing all the stuff. Karan picks up the few chocolates from the counter display and asks her to pack those as well. She again smile at Karan. She packs everything and after paying Karan was about to leave.

"I will pray for you two. You both makes a beautiful couple." The pharmacist says and Karan looks at her says thanks.

Karan sits in the car and handover the bag to Teju.

"Check if everything is there? I hope I didn't miss anything." Karan says to Teju.

Teju sneak in and smile little when she sees chocolates inside. Karan notices her cute smile and he also smile. He was missing her smile.

"I think you got some things extra things." Teju replies

"I thought those may make you feel better." Karan says while looking straight and he starts the drive.

They reaches to Karan's house. Karan quickly goes and open the door for her. Karan forwards his hand but Teju doesn't hold his hand and comes out.

"No need" Teju says and refuses his help.

"I thought you are not feeling well that's why I tried to help." Karan replies while closing the car door.

"I am alright. This happens every month. All girls are use to this. It do hurts a lot and only girls can endure this pain. But still we keep going." Teju replies and start walking inside.

"I am very well aware how painful it is that's why I tried to help." Karan says and passes her quickly.

Karan enters first and Teju follows him. Karan mom sees her coming in and she goes close to her and hugs her tight.

"How are you feeling Beta." Karan's mom asks Teju.

"I am better, Aunty." Teju replies.

"Good to hear that. Now come and eat breakfast." Karan's mom grabs her hand and takes her inside.

After finishing her breakfast, Karan's mom asks her to rest in the guest room which is beside Karan's bedroom.

"Karan, can you please show her the guest room and also check her bandage if that needs to be changed?" Karan's mom says to Karan.

"Sure mom, let's go Teju." Karan says to Teju. Teju start walking ahead of him and Karan follows her. Karan's mom notice when Karan says Teju instead Tejasswi. She looks at them going upstairs and smile.

Karan and Teju enters in the room. Karan looks at her and Teju walks inside and sits on the bed.

"You sit here. I will go and get the first aid box." Karan says to Teju.

"You don't need to do anything. I forgot medicine bag in your car. Can you please get that one for me?" Teju replies to Karan.

"First thing I will ask someone to get that from the car and second thing I am coming back to do your bandage." Karan replies and leaves to get the first aid box.

Soon Karan comes back with the bandage box and Teju is sitting there. Karan comes inside and asks Teju to sit on the sofa so that he can easily do the dressing. Teju sits on sofa without arguing further and Karan sits opposite to her on the table.

Karan was about to begin the dress when a servant knocks on the door. He brought Teju's stuff from the car. Karan gets up and take the bag from him. Karan close the door and Teju looks at Karan when he close the door. Karan comes back with the bag and place it on the table.

"Why did you close the door?" Teju asks Karan.

"Oh, I actually didn't even realize before closing it. May be because I am comfortable with you when we are alone. I hope you are aware that we can't get that kind of feeling with everyone. There is only special one with whom you are comfortable behind close doors." Karan says while looking into her eyes and even she couldn't deny the fact that whatever he is saying is actually true.

"May I?" Karan asks Teju if he can do the dressing for her ear. She nods positively and moves her hairs to the other shoulder.

Karan moves closer to her and he can see her long neck which is distracting him. He closes his eyes and mummers to himself, "FOCUS". Karan removes her old bandage and that make Teju hiss in pain. And she grab Karan's arm and digs her nails in his arm. Soon she realize her hand and says sorry to him. Karan finishes the bandage and as soon as he finishes the bandage. Teju gets up and walks away from him. Karan still sitting on the couch. He packs the first aid kit and place on table. Karan was about to walk out when he hears.

"Thank you for the bandage." Teju says to Karan. Karan stops and turns start walking towards her.

"But I am still mad at you. And do not think that I forgot what you did to me in the plane. You are not even sorry about that." Teju says to Karan and Karan comes and stand in front of her. Karan looks straight in her eyes.

"What you think? I forgot how did you left me alone there and went to your friends. I am also hurt Teju." Karan replies.

"But it was you who started the fight. And you did not even stop me when I was going to my friends. I did tell you right?" Teju replies to Karan. Karan move closer to her and now there is very less distance between them.

"I did not start any fight Teju. You should know that how possessive and protective I am about you. I can't see you with anyone else." Karan says to Teju and hold her elbow.

"Really? What you mean Karan? I am equally possessive and protective about you but I didn't say anything when that Riya The Princess was trying so hard to be with you." Teju replies.

"I am telling you Teju you are mistaken. There was nothing between us. Don't you trust me." Karan asks Teju.

"Of course, I trust you Karan. When did I say I don't trust you? I am talking about that girl not about you. And I can say the same Karan? Don't you trust me? How can you question about me." Teju says to Karan. Karan looks in her eyes and moves her head close to her but Teju takes and step back.

"I am sorry, Karan. But if you think I can forget all this easily and can move on than you are mistaken. And to be honest, I know that we both like each other. But still there is no name to this relationship. I am not that girl who can continue something which doesn't have any name. I am not pressurizing you for anything but I don't feel right. If I don't have any right on you then I can't do all this. I like you Karan, but I think we should figure out about our actually feelings. You are completely free from my side." Teju confess her feelings to Karan. Karan looks at her shockingly as if she is demanding to much. 

"Karan, tell me one thing honestly. Why didn't you stop me Karan? You could have come to me after sometime. You could have asked me come and sit with you. But your ego is bigger than me." Teju asks Karan.

"How can I come to you? You were sitting with your friends and there are a lot of people in the plane and mostly knows me, if they see me with you like that then there will be headlines next about my affair with you. I can't let that happen." Karan replies to Teju.

"What do you mean by affair Karan? Do you have problem to be seen with me? So what do you want from this relationship? Ohh sorry it is not a relationship, it is a affair right?" Teju asks Karan.

"It's not like what you are understanding Teju. I like being with you. You make me happy. But we can't come in open, behind the door it's all good but in front of the world we are employee and boss only." Karan says to Teju.

"What? In front of the world Employee and boss only? What am I to you? Am I your personal toy with whom you can play?" Teju asks Karan.

"I didn't mean that Teju. My meaning is simple that right now I cannot commit anything. But I like you a lot." Karan says to Teju and go close to her. Teju stepped away from him.

"You are again hurting me Karan. But at least this time you told me the truth. And sorry I cannot continue anything between us. If you have commitment issue than work on it. I cannot compromise my dignity." Teju says to Karan.

"I can't name this relationship Teju. I am too scared of losing everything again. What is wrong with us? We can stay like this. We don't need any name to prove our feelings for each other, Teju." Karan says to Teju.

"I can't Karan. I understand your feeling that you have commitment issue but please try understand my feelings too." Teju says to Karan.

"No Teju, I can't let you go and I will not. I will make you realize that we don't need anything other than each other." Karan hugs her and before leaving he kisses her forehead.

Karan leaves from there. Teju looks back at him and it hurts her the most .

Karan reaches to his room and close the door behind. Karan sits on the bad and tears start rolling from his eyes. He is not understanding what is happening to him.

"Teju, you are mine and nobody can take you away from me, not even you yourself." Karan says to himself.

Teju cries a lot but after some time she takes medicine and falls sleep.

I am extremely sorry for updating the story so late. But please be patient with me.

Thank you all! and hope you all like this update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 4.6K 20
So this is my first time writing fan fiction, on TejRan. It'll be a combination of their real-life events and my imagination. The content of the sto...
190K 10K 48
Hey guys this is my first story .It will have plot twist and will be amazing.Kindly take your time to read and please comment and Vote if you like it...
306K 37.9K 93
It's my new story. This story based on TejRan. And of course this is a Fan Fiction. There's no connection with real life. I hope you all will love it.
63K 4.1K 36
This is my second FF 😃 I am super excited to share my new story with you ... this ff is adopted from my favourite Chinese drama " love is sweet "...