path of redemption

By estellafrances

We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until ther... More

description.
playlist ♡.
dedication
chapter one.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chapter fifty-two.
chapter fifty - three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty six.

chapter two.

170 10 3
By estellafrances

-Estella romano

I've been at Rocklands oaks high for exactly 4 years , and in those three years ive made two friends , its not that i didnt want many friends, i mean who'd wanna be friends with the sweatpants girl , where as you could be friends with the fake version of Rachel Mcadams. I've been laughed at , been in a few fights with lucinda roberts , but she goes by the name cindy , i won just to be clear , took her fake ass hair extensions and ripped it ri-

"Were here" my brothers breathes as i come back to reality , he clicks the car lock open and slams his door on the way out making me flinch and groan under my breath . I breath in and breath out , after five minutes of contemplating if i should throw myself of the school building and create a dramatic effect or walk into this hell hole ,i open the door and slam it close. I crack my neck , removing the stiffness and rub my sweaty palms against my thighs , i look up and all i see is eyes. Judgemental ones and disgusting ones . Oh im sorry i can't be as perfect as my sister , fucking humans. I make sure i glare at every single one of them as i walk through school with my head held high . I walk through the the double doors and i see my two bestfriends waiting for me at my locker . I stand there and take my time to examine them and the first thing that comes to mind is that how beautiful they are . Something that i envy . Well add that to a list of my sins . I look at my bestfriend April jensen , her ginger hair matches her cardigan creating a dramatic effect and her blue eyes , soothing reminding me of the ocean , her cupid bow lips arch up at something she hears and she's breathtaking . Sometime i wish i was.

I look at my other bestfriend . Meet Aurora adams. Blonde with the greenest emerald eyes ive ever seen . She looked like she walked out of a cover of a magazine. Curves in all the right places , her plump lips pink and pretty making me roll my thin lips inside my mouth , feeling self conscious. They must've sensed my presence because both heads turn in my directions and both of them grin and run to me . Fuck its too early for hugs .

Next thing i know im in a bear hug , each of them holding me , i muffle my hiss by biting on my lips , my clothes rubbing on the newly opened wounds , i pat their backs "Come on guys , i know im very loveable but i can't breathe" i say. Both of them step back , rory is the first to open her mouth "Sorry , we just missed you" she pouts. April nods along happily. I look at them stupidly, waiting for them to say they're joking , after looking at their bright smiles . I finally say "Guys, you do realize that you literally saw me like i dont know yesterday?" April makes a face of shock and says "Are we not allowed to miss our bestfriend, estella romano how dare you not except my love "she feigns hurt and rubs her heart .

I was about to come back with a witty comeback but the bell breaks off our interactions. We say our goodbyes and say we'll see each other in english period , i make a thumbs up and put my hands down and realize how cringe that is . As i turn around and walk into the sea of people , i make my way to my first lesson . Lets get this fucking day started.

Aurora adams - 17

April jensen - 16

Don't forget to vote ♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 4.3K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
629K 15.4K 99
For Andrea Sparks an ordinary day consisted of waking up, going to school and crying. For the past 10 years it's all she could do. She lost her mothe...
326K 10.1K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
53.3K 1.4K 31
What happens when the nerd meets the bad boy? Enter Emery Brooks, the school's nerdy outcast. No one really pays much attention to her. Well, except...