Matters | JENSOO

By Jisoo_AUs

Both Jisoo and Jennie are the freshmen in the university. Jisoo is a Science student and Jennie is an Interna... More

PART 1 The New Student
73 N
Lisoo
Jensoo - The First Meet
Apology
Combustion
Basecamp
JNK Hotel
School of International Business
The Suite
The Gummy Smile
Is Jennie pretty?
Angry Cat
She smiled back
Pairings
Loud Horn
We're different
Don't take me home
Random chances?
Taehyung and Jennie
Picky for rides
Precious and Fragile
Jisoo likes your smile
Addicted
Last ride?
Clingy
The day
Irene knows things
Competitive
"You drive, right?"
"You were cute"
Closer
She cried.
For real
Pick sides
Good night, Jennie
Do you remember last night?
Guilt
First love
In between
The Corridor
What if
Reminds me of you
PART 2 Miss Kim
She still has my number
My name
8 A.M.
Next to her
Parking Attendant
Mantis
Worse
Ellie Goulding
The river bank
Who called you?
Jack
Moving In
Why him?
Eat slowly, Jennie
Car keys
Not your friend
Work on weekend
Doesn't matter
Miss her badly
Wanting.
Jennie, it's Jisoo
Porridge
Jennie?
I miss you.
The ghost of Jennie
Good morning
I don't remember last night
Jenlisa
I'll buy you an ice cream
You matter the most
Fired
That was real
Chaesoo: the reconciliation
Swedish Spa
Cryptic Language
What friends can't do
Just a good night text
Dad And an Old Drawing
I thought you'd never asked
Careful with my heart
Breakfast
Edward Tulane
Friendship rings
Sunset
Really
Not enough
PART 3 Second year
Soojoo
The New Elected Student President
Broken Phone
Selfie
Curated
Mandu
The Corners
Jenlous
A night phone call
Irene, Chaelisa: parents.
Doyeon
Ghosted
Jeju island
Three girls
Paradox
Surprise
The Castle
Pissed off
Going nowhere
Wanting more
She didn't
Internal monologue: Jennie
Jisoo's thought
Panic attack
Lantern
Vrene
A visit
Hanging
A plan
That Jennie Jennie
Eggplant
In all honesty
The night was complicated
Jennie's world
Situations
Exam preparation
Cramming
She wants Jennie
The First Snow
Exam Weeks
A Locket
Planned Surprises
The Kims and The Parks
The Christmas Eve
25th
Party at Manoban's
An Explanation
Mistletoe and a Kiss
Jenkai
Lies were forgiven.
The Mess
The Breakdown
The regret
Vrene
A basket of fruit
See right through me
Who is Jisoo? A throwback
It's Jisoo's birthday
One-sided Competition
Yeri, Jisoo and Jennie
It's Jennie birthday
Finally.
There's nothing I can do. It's you.
Don't fight alone anymore
Nayeon
An eye for an eye
Chaesoo: The Final Boss
Jisoo brave era
I love you.
Jisoo's thought: A Lesson In Vulnerability
Internal Monologue: Jennie
PART 4 Stay
She said it back
Baby Bear
Two more days
Sulking Pika
Sailing
The good news
Abilene
Girlfriend 101
Father's Backup
Spring Semester
Jennie and her Grand Mission
Kingpins and Puddings
Gold digger
Goodbye, Sophomore
The Secretary
Only 19
Japan
Grading Boobies
Mission Accomplished 🔞
Yours

The Laundry Problem

694 44 9
By Jisoo_AUs

Jennie texted Jisoo:

***

Lately, Jisoo and Jennie had been exploring each other physically. Jisoo was growing more and more comfortable expressing what she wanted. At first she wasn't sure about what's appropriate and what's not. She was afraid of crossing the line or moving too hastily. However, she noticed that as she got braver, Jennie got happier. Jennie of course was Jennie, she just couldn't keep her hands to herself and they'd been traveling to places on Jisoo's body. Jennie's latest achievement was undoing Jisoo's bra. They were making out, hands tangled in hair, their bodies entwining in each other. Jisoo lost herself in the sensation of kissing and touching Jennie, so she didn't notice when Jennie's hand snuck under her pajama, skillfully unhooking her bra. Jennie never bothered to put on a bra before going to bed; so when Jisoo felt her nipples rubbing against hers, with only thin fabric between them, only by then Jisoo figured out what was happening.

An unfamiliar bewildering surge running through her body. It was as if she were being electrocuted, a deadly execution she yearned not to cease. Jennie urgently rubbing her body on hers, her mouth kissing and biting the sensitive skin of her neck, hands very close to her breasts, scratching and kneading lightly. Jisoo was feeling weak, she fell on her back onto the bed, gasping for air, as Jennie smoothly went onto top of her.

"Oh baby..." Jisoo gasped, her hands stop moving, brain stop working; all her senses were just focusing on the work Jennie did on her and the little noises she made.

"Mhm...

She could feel Jennie moving down from her neck. Jisoo damn sure knew where Jennie was going and her heart started to race. But something happened, she felt her chest tightened and she couldn't catch her breath.

Jennie caught what was going on and managed to stop herself, "Baby? What happened? Are you okay?"

Jisoo was gasping for air and her breathing escalated further.

"Oh my God..." Jennie started to worry, "Jisoo are you getting hyperventilation?"

Jisoo rolled herself to the side, desperately trying to regain control over her breath.

"Oh my God, did I do something to you???"

Jisoo couldn't say anything, felt like both the hyperventilation and the embarrassment taking turns to kill her. Trying to calm herself down, the tightness in her chest gradually loosened.

"Jisoo? Are you okay?"

"I was... I was getting too excited again," Jisoo admitted, now that she started to feel more composed.

She could feel Jennie's penetrating gaze on her and the intensity slowly burning her face, the younger girl then smiling softly at her.

"Oh baby..." Jennie finally said, stroking Jisoo's head, "We should've taken it slowly. I'm sorry..."

"It was my fault," Jisoo said shyly, feeling utterly disappointed at herself, "I guess I wanted you badly I couldn't handle it."

Jennie lightly kissed her swollen lips and just like that her heart started to race again. When Jennie settled her nightgown before reclining next to her, her eyes caught a glimpse of what Jennie had underneath.

"Baby, your face is flushed again, are you sure you're okay?"

"I uhm.. I am okay." Jisoo quickly dismissed the image from her mind, trying her best to regulate her breathing again.

But of course the image was too persistant and it kept haunting her. Since then, there were things Jisoo wanted to try with Jennie, so she was expecting Jennie's arrival with such a good spirit that night.

***

Jisoo heard the door was open, keys jingling followed by a loud sigh. Jisoo stopped her little chores and went to greet her girlfriend.

A few weeks ago, Jisoo gave Jennie the spare keys to her apartment, and since then, Jennie had been visiting her often. On Jisoo's luckiest days, Jennie even stayed the night.

"Hi my baby bear," Jisoo pulled her for a hug, "how was your day?"

Today Jennie was wearing her grey sweatshirt. Judging from her somber face, looked like her day was as grey as her sweatshirt.

"Ugh..." Jennie just answered with a grunt.

"Are you staying the night?" Jisoo asked with a hopeful tone.

"Depends."

Cold shoulder. Suddenly Jisoo remembered her Girlfriend lesson 101.

"Wahhh you bring food, let's eat!" Jisoo said with exaggerated enthusiasm.

Again, Jennie just sighed heavily as she went to the kitchenette to prepare the food. She brought the food to the table where Jisoo was waiting anxiously.

"You go eat first, I'll just take a quick change."

She took her sweater and shirt off and tossed them into the laundry bin. Jisoo got choked on the sight, this was the first time Jennie changed her clothes in front of her. Though she only saw from behind, Jisoo could picked out Jennie's red bra under her sheer undershirt.

She saw the curve of her body. And the small of her back.

Will she take off her tight-fitted jeans too? How lucky can I be tonight?

Jisoo was trying not to make any sound while stealing some naughty glances. When Jennie turned around, Jisoo looked back at her food just in time.

"The food is good!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"I put your sweatshirt in the laundry bin," Jennie said flatly, filling her bowl with some rice, "I will bring back the rest tomorrow."

Jisoo noticed, instead of wearing her pajamas, Jennie was wearing her own T-shirt.

"You don't stay the night?"

Jennie gave a long, dramatic sigh, "I don't have my pajamas in your apartment."

"You can wear mine," Jisoo said enthusiastically, pushing for a sleepover.

"I thought you don't want me to wear your clothes anymore..."

"Baby... it's not like that. You can wear mine, anything you want. But you should bring them back. Right now I don't have anything to wear."

Jennie looked hurt, "why do you blame it on me? You should do your laundry more diligently."

"I can't bring 2 pieces of clothes to the laundry, it will be expensive, babe. Usually we bring a pile of clothes for cost and time efficiency."

"Fine. I'll let one of my assistants to take care of our laundry problem. She will pick up and deliver fresh laundry daily."

"Jen, you can't be serious??? A whole assistant for 2 pieces of clothes???"

"See? I offered a solution but you refused," Jennie gave another weary, dramatic sigh, "you just don't want me to wear your clothes anymore."

"Jen baby, it's not like that..."

Jennie was just eating her food aggressively.

"How many do you have in your home?"

"Excuse me Kim Jisoo? Do you think I am stealing your clothes? I don't know how many okay but I'll bring them all back tomorrow!"

Scared Jisoo suddenly stopped eating, she put down her chopsticks and moved closer to Jennie. In her best attempt to cool her girlfriend down, she hugged her carefully from behind.

"It's nothing like that baby..." she lay her head on Jennie's shoulder, her attention quickly shifted, "you smell nice."

"My clothes smell just like me. You just don't want to go around smelling like me. I wonder why."

Ignoring Jennie's obvious insinuation, Jisoo kissed the side of her neck, caressing her arms lightly. She left kisses all over the nape of Jennie's neck and her hands sneaking down from her arms to her waist, kneading on her girlfriend's skin lightly.

"Jisoo, I'm eating."

Jisoo could tell that Jennie was trying her best not to give back the affection, so she kept on doing what she was doing.

"Babe, just spend the night here, what do you say?"

Jisoo gently kissed the back of her ear, just how Jennie liked it. Jennie's body reacted to it. From behind, Jisoo drew herself closer to Jennie, her chest was pressing on Jennie's back. One arm held onto the girl's neck lightly and one arm on her stomach, gently resting on it.

"Babe?"

"No. I'm going home tonight," Jennie said flatly.

"Jennie!" Jisoo scooted over to Jennie's side and folded her arms, "you can't just come over and got change in front of me and then leave me wanting!"

"So you did enjoyed the view, didn't you?"

Jisoo could see a sly smile on Jennie's face for a second before she put on her poker face back.

"Yes I enjoyed it! And I want us on bed after this!"

"After you accusing me of stealing your clothes?"

"I didn't???"

Another long sigh followed by dramatic silence, "I should probably get going."

"Baby bear..." Jisoo was desperately giving it one last shot.

"I'll come tomorrow to bring back your clothes."

"I'm going home tomorrow to see my dad. That's why we should spend the night together. Forget about the clothes, they can wait."

Jennie cleaned up the table and took the dirty dishes to the kitchenette, "What time?"

"In the morning. Maybe 10," Jisoo walked up to Jennie, making an attempt to hug the girl from behind.

"U uh... hands off.. Hands off waist, Kim Jisoo."

Jisoo folded her hands and stomped her foot. She was just standing there, looking at the girl who was calmly and cruelly doing the dishes.

Jennie later kissed her goodbye on the cheek and excused herself, leaving Jisoo totally unsatisfied.

***

Jisoo on her Twitter account:

Jisoo texted Lisa:

Lisa texted Rosé:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 8.9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
554K 19.6K 44
It's been exactly a week since Jennie started to notice the girl. The first time she saw her, the mysterious girl was wearing glasses, reading a book...
276K 9.2K 43
Jennie Kim is the CEO of YG Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea making her one of the richest people alive. Whe...
11.8K 813 19
Jennie is a nerd and a pure heart girl. When she fall in love with one of the most handsome girl in the college, but she didn't realize her life is g...