She said it back

While Jennie was in the bathroom, Jisoo busied herself at the kitchenette. She was making a warm drink for Jennie, trying to turn a deaf ear to the sound of water running in the bathroom. Or the lack of sound for that matter.

Of course it matters, she said to herself, because when the water doesn't run, it means Jennie is probably rubbing soap to her...

Damn it Jisoo, stop it!

She dismissed the thoughts from her head. Trying to get some snacks for the tea she prepared for Jennie, Jisoo rummaged through the cabinet, her hand landed on a row of ramyeon cups.

Don't!

She glowered at the ramyeon cups.

Don't ever think about it!!!

Jisoo quicky pushed the ramyeon cups to the back of the cabinet and aggressively buried them under the cereal boxes and bags of flour. As she pushed the cups far away from her sight, she tried to murder the crazy thoughts that had been running around in her head.

"Jisoo..."

She jumped and slammed the cabinet door.

"Oh? Sorry I didn't mean to startle you..."

Jennie was standing in front of her; damped hair tumbled down her shoulders.  A towel draped over her body covering just enough, offering Jisoo a generous view of her glistening skin under the soft light. The light danced along her curves as she moved across the room, gliding across her supple skin.

Jisoo tried her best to keep her eyes not to travel beyond Jennie's face.

"Done... using the bathroom...?" Jennie's unexpected presence brought a flush of rosy tint to her colorless face, "I... I made you a warm tea."

"Oh that is so very sweet of you... Thank you very much."

Jisoo nodded.

"Can I borrow your clothes?" Jennie walked passed Jisoo and grabbed the tea, the steamy smell from the shower hung in the air around her. Jisoo gained a last second self-control not to sniff her girlfriend.

Jisoo once again nodded, she dragged her eyes away from Jennie and her feet to the closet, albeit with reluctance.

***

When Jisoo got out of the shower, the main lights had been switched off. The room around her was dim, with just a small lamp on her bedside table casting a soft, warm light over everything. The scent of Jennie seemed to permeate the air around them. Jisoo was wondering if Jennie was really giving off that much of a trail, or if it was just her that was particularly attuned to Jennie's scent. She found the girl lounging on the bed with her leg crossed and a mug clutched in her hands. Earlier, Jisoo offered Jennie some pajamas to pick from and she decided on a nightgown which allowed her porcelain thighs to peek underneath its thin fabric.

Blowing the hot tea, her mouth formed a small pout. The steam rose from the cup, curling upwards towards her face in gentle mist. As the amber light caressed the curve of her neck and her bare shoulders, Jisoo lost herself in the beauty of the moment.

While all her five senses were appreciating the view in front of her, Jennie unexpectedly caught her gaze and made Jisoo realize that she had been staring far too long. Shyly, she offered a smile to Jennie, but Jennie's cat eyes were already travelling to places, scanning Jisoo carefully and unapologetically, who was still wrapped up in her towel.

Something dripping; it was the water from Jisoo's damped hair.

"Hello there girlfriend," Jennie hummed. She sipped from her mug and returned the smile.