Really

That evening, after Lisa took Rosé for a dinner, they went to Rosé's home. Lisa met with her sister, Alice and chatted a little bit with her. After that, they went to Rosé's bedroom.

"I didn't know that you have a sister."

"Well, now you know."

"She talked about Jennie."

"Yes, our families know each other. She's supposed to marry Jennie's brother, Jack. But you know, she plays it hard to get."

"What do you mean?"

"Marriage for business purposes is common and our parents have this plan to merge the companies. Alice is now in charge of our company with my parents."

"I see. She doesn't like Jack?"

"She said so, but I doubt it. Since they were kids, Jack had been always teasing her. Alice always talks about how annoying Jack is and that he is a playboy, blah blah blah... But I don't buy it. Besides, she has no choice but to marry Jack in the near future." Rosé giggled at Alice's misfortune.

"And.. What about you? Are you're free to be with anyone?"

Rosé threw a smile at Lisa, "Yes..."

"Oh..." Lisa smiled back at her.

"So there's this new song I can't get out of my head. Do you want to listen to it?" Rosé said when they were already in her room.

"Sure, yes please!"

Rosé picked her guitar and sat on the edge of her bed. Lisa pulled a seat and place it in front of her. Rosé started shyly, but as she went on with it, she let herself submerged into the song.

The song, her voice and this sight of her captivated Lisa. She looked at Rosé intensely, her eyes hinted something.

"That was beautiful." Lisa said after Rosé finished her song.

"Thanks..." Rosé was now drawn to Lisa's eyes.

"How about Irene?' Lisa asked daringly. Her gaze shifted between her eyes and her lips.

"What about her?" Rosé knitted her eyebrows.

"Jennie said.. you two are close."

Rosé paused, "She just made it up. We're just friends, besides, Irene is as straight as a ruler," She made it obvious that she'd let Lisa to do whatever she wanted to do to her right now. She slightly opened her mouth.

"Really?" Lisa leaning forward to Rosé, she now could feel her breath.

"Really..." Rosé whispered.

Lisa landed her kiss on Rosé's lips softly. Feeling her soft lips slightly open, she suppressed her hunger to opened it wider with her tongue.

Rosé felt the warmth of Lisa's breath and the gentleness of her kiss; she really knows how to do this, is she doing this often? Kissing the girls? Driven by a groundless jealousy and a strong desire to get more, she returned Lisa's delicate kiss with a passionate one; pressing her lips on Lisa's. Lisa felt it; she felt her heavy breath while she was moving her lips. Lisa slowly parted her lips and when she could feel the inside of her mouth; she cupped her face with both of her hands and moved her lips faster. She could feel Rosé's hand on the back of her neck, her nails pressed on her skin.

As Lisa pushed herself closer to Rosé, the guitar fell down from her lap. It hit the floor with a loud sound, but none of the girls were paying attention as they continued the night to end it well.

***