Lisoo

Jisoo was browsing on her phone when she heard a familiar voice screaming her name,

"JISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

She lifted her head and saw Lisa running towards her. The whole place went silent as Lisa made her way, and everyone was looking at her, though she was oblivious. Jisoo hid her face in her hands.

LISA WHY ARE YOU SO EMBARRASSING 😭😭😭

Lisa sat herself beside Jisoo and occupied two seats.

She really doesn't care about anything.

"First of all, Jisoo is not a unique name, I bet there are a lot of Jisoos in this hall. Secondly, you already saw me so you don't need to scream to find me," Jisoo was pissed, still covering her face, half whispering to Lisa.

Lisa was just smiling at Jisoo, casually draping her arms over the seat backs like a boss. She enjoyed the attention she got from the students.

"Now everyone knows me," Lisa said and continued with a dramatic tone, "Lalisa Manoban."

"Are you not embarrassed?"

The conversation ended when there was suddenly an announcement that the introduction and briefing was about to start.

***

It was quite boring. During the first part of the briefing, they introduced the important alumnae of the university; some of the most successful businessmen, doctors, scientists, politicians and even the presidents who graduated from there. Lisa had now entered the deep sleep phase and Jisoo was still trying to follow the talk respectfully but without actually listening.

Finally the first part was over and now they were given time to have lunch and after that they had to gather according to their group.

"I don't understand why we need to make these groups." complained Lisa while they were having their lunch.

"They wanted us to meet students from other faculties. We will work on a project together in group for two weeks," Jisoo sighed.

"A project? It won't affect our grades, this is such a burden. I am group 23, by the way. What about you?"

"54. We are not in the same group," Jisoo replied. She didn't like this because now she had to make friends with random people. She didn't like to make friends in general. Lisa was an exception. They had been friends since they were little. They had the same interest in science and fortunately they accepted in the same university.

"Wait, why is your clothes dirty?"

"I can't believe you just realise it now???"

"Shut up. Just answer me."

"A car splashed water on me while I was walking. I think the driver is also a freshman. You know what? She just walked away without apologizing. istg, if I found that girl.." Jisoo stabbed the air with her chopsticks.

***