Is Jennie pretty?

The next day, after the morning classes, the Science major freshmen had labs tour. After that, they had their lunch.

"Jisoo, how was the hotel?" Lisa asked curiously.

"It was very luxurious and you know what, Lisa. We were at the Suite and OMG it was beautiful inside!"

"OMG DO YOU HAVE THE PICTURES?" Lisa yelled.

"Yes!" Jisoo took out her phone and showed Lisa the pictures enthusiastically.

"You're so damn lucky!"

Jisoo just gave Lisa a smirk.

"How's Jennie? I thought she's smug, but looks like she's quite nice? Look, she gave you guys a big room for this group project."

Jisoo stopped for a moment and thought of Jennie's smile. She didn't know how to feel about Jennie. Jennie had been annoying to Jisoo since the first time they met but yesterday after Jisoo saw her smile, she thought maybe Jennie wasn't that bad after all.

"Jisoo! What are you thinking about? Answer me!"

"Umm, I don't know. I still think she's annoying." Jisoo said unconvincingly.

"Really? Are you sure? I think she's pretty. Not my type though." said Lisa.

Lisa and Jisoo had been opening up to one another that they don't really like boys. Lisa had dated girls back in high school but Jisoo had never dated anyone. She had crush with some girls at school but never really interested in relationships.

"Don't you think she's pretty, Jisoo?" Lisa asked innocently.

"Me?" Jisoo suddenly felt under attack, "I don't know. She's okay I guess." she said hesitantly.

Lisa suddenly stopped eating observing Jisoo's face, "Fuck! Then why are you blushing??"

"I am not??" Jisoo felt her cheeks warm.

" What are you talking about?" Jisoo coughed, "Omg I'm choked get me some water, you're so stupid."

"OMG why are you choked?? You're so dumb! I swear to god!" Lisa quickly gave water to Jisoo and helped her drink.

"You're so dumb Jisoo."

"Shut up. Let's hurry up and go to class asap." Jisoo tried to divert the conversation as they finished up their lunch.

***