Mantis

Jisoo was strolling behind Jennie, they were exactly like a prisoner and a cop.

"Jisoo come onhh!" Jennie yelled, waving her hand to get Jisoo walk faster. She walked even slower.

Rosé was already downstairs when they were inside.

"Rosiee.." Jennie came a little bit running towards her and gave Rosé a hug, "Welcome back to Seoul!"

"Hi Jennie, oh I've missed you!" Rosé smiled.

"Rosie, do you remember Jisoo?" Jennie said with a small voice, gesturing at Jisoo who was still at the front door.

This is awkward.

"Hi Rosé," Jisoo said nervously, "I am Jisoo." her voice was small and unsure.

She was still feeling intimidated by Rosé from the day in the corridor. She was also feeling guilty because Rosé got into argument with Lisa because of her. And she hadn't apologized yet.

Little that Jisoo knew that Rosé was also feeling guilty. Jisoo might not hear what she said about her that night and Lisa probably didn't tell her about it, but her conscience was bothering her.

"Hi Jisoo." Rosé said with a smile, "It's good to see you again." she added sincerely. Jisoo returned the smile. There was a brief silence.

"I will go upstairs with Rosé for a while." Jennie said to Jisoo and then turned to Rosé, "Is it okay if she waits here?"

"Yes of course." Rosé said quickly, "Come."

She invited them to the family room, "You can watch TV here and there's the pantry if you want to get something. You can also ask the assistant for something to eat or drink."

She wanted to make Jisoo feel at home as a way to repay her guilt to her. Rosé asked one of the house assistant to serve Jisoo a glass of iced tea.

"Okay I guess we'll go upstairs." Jennie then looked at Jisoo, "I will be back soon." her voice was soft.

"Okay. Don't worry. Thank you, Rosé, you really don't need to be bothered." Jisoo said.

Rosé and Jennie left Jisoo and went upstairs. When they were already quite far from Jisoo, Rosé teased Jennie,

"Jisooyaa..." Rosé said dramatically, her hand reached for the air, "I will be back soon *sniff sniff* Please wait for me." she imitated Jennie and laughed.

"Shhh Rosie, she still can hear you!" Jennie's face was as red as a ripe tomato!

Rosé was still laughing, "Jennie you're so obvious..."

"I am not! And I don't know what you're talking about."

"If only Jisoo's not as clueless as Mantis..."

"Because there's really nothing between us."

"Damn girl it has been a year. I thought you already get over her."

"I absolutely have no idea what you're talking about."

Rosé just giggled as they went to her room.

***