She cried.

"Ok." Jennie said flatly, "I will drive you home." Jennie added with a commanding tone, hoping Jisoo would feel an obligation to agree on that.

"No." Jisoo managed to refuse the offer against her will. What she actually wants is to keep Jennie inside her pocket, take her home and put her beside her all the time.

Jisoo shook her head fiercely. Focus, Jisoo. She shifted away from Jennie, keeping a safe distance from her. Jennie frowned and she shifted closer to Jisoo. Jisoo shifted away from her. Keep the safe distance, Jisoo repeated the words inside her head.

Jennie didn't understand what had happened. She was irritated. Why is Jisoo suddenly acting like this, "I am taking you home!" This time Jennie said with a big annoyance.

"Uhhm No!" Jisoo pouted. Her eyes and head were heavy, "You should rest."

"Do you want Lisa to take you home? Is that why Lisa doesn't drink tonight?" Jennie didn't care that her tone came out with a heavy jealousy.

"No." Jisoo refused. She needs to take Rosé home, Jisoo talked to herself.

Jisoo's mind was clearly clouded because she said something that she couldn't take back,

"I don't want you. Uhm.. get me Taehyung. He will take me home."

Something's loud was ringing inside Jennie's head. She felt Jisoo's words hit her hard right on her chest. It was as if a knife slicing her heart. Is this why she shifted away from me? Was she trying to avoiding me? Jennie felt embarrassed that she was being clingy to Jisoo tonight; that might be the reason why Jisoo looked uncomfortable and wanted to go home. With her boyfriend.

Jennie felt her throat closing up, her eyes sore. She walked slowly to one of the room and closed the door; leaving Jisoo alone in the living room.

She was crying that night. Her feelings were so naked. She couldn't believe that her best night had turned into a nightmare because a girl she just knew for two weeks. All she wanted was to take that girl home.

***