The good news

As soon as they were outside, Jisoo noticed it was pretty windy, so she quickly adjusted Jennie's scarf and zipped up her jacket.

They were at the side deck gazing out at the river; hands on the railing. The water lapping against the boat as it sailed along, forming little ripples while the breeze ruffled the surface. Faintly they heard laughter coming from inside the saloon, and then Lisa and Taehyung started to yell at each other in the background. From where they stood, Jisoo could see the Banpo bridge, looking glorious with its light show.

"Are you cold?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

"No, but I don't mind some cuddles." Jennie beckoned, "Come here."

Jennie led her to the bow area, which she had only glimpsed through the windows of the saloon. There was a bubbling jacuzzi at the center, with a lounging area and mini bar on each side. But the best part of this spot was its breathtaking panoramic view, where Jisoo could see the twinkling stars in the dark sky and the rippling surface of the river merging into nothingness.

 But the best part of this spot was its breathtaking panoramic view, where Jisoo could see the twinkling stars in the dark sky and the rippling surface of the river merging into nothingness

Jennie paced and sank into the comfortable sofa, gesturing for Jisoo to join her. Jisoo, seeing the blend of exceptional beauty, took a quick picture of Jennie before joining her.

"For your album collection?" Jennie teased her as she snuggled up to Jisoo.

Jisoo's cheeks were turning pink, she then remembered what Lisa had said, "I don't need to secretly download your pictures anymore. As my girlfriend, you should voluntarily give your selfies."

"Really?" Jennie chuckled at her commanding tone.

"Really," Jisoo hesitated, "I uhm.. I heard that's what a girlfriend should do."

"Okay," Jennie snatched Jisoo phone and took some selfies, "here you go, more to your collection."

Jisoo checked her phone and quickly moved the pictures to her sacred 'Jennie' album.

"I will send more later," Jennie couldn't help but smile at Jisoo's cuteness.

Jisoo was amazed at how simple it was to get photos of Jennie now that they were dating.

"The view is much better from here," she said, looking out to the open water.

"Yes, it's breathtaking," Jennie's gaze remained fixed on the girl sitting next to her. Having a serene expression on her face, Jisoo looked at peace with everything around her. The wind blew softly, playfully dancing with strands of her hair, caressing her rosy cheeks. Under the moonlight, her eyes appeared dreamy. There was something innocent and attractive about her in that moment that Jennie couldn't resist, causing her stupid heart to skip a beat. Jennie quietly scooted over to Jisoo, wrapping the older girl from behind into her tiny embrace.

Jisoo looked over her shoulder. She fidgeted a little.

"Why?" Jennie asked, "you don't like it?"

Jisoo glanced as Jennie's cheek laid comfortably on her shoulder, but she remained silent.