𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻...

By DEMGSC1920

Ok, let's do this once. My name is Jensen Banner, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 3 ye... More

Bio
(ITSV) Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth-1610
(ITSV) Chapter 2: Eddie's Pizza
(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White
(ITSV) Chapter 4: The Line is Cut
Webs Have Been Multiplied (Reboot)
(ITSV) Chapter 5: Brooklyn Visions Academy
(ITSV) Chapter 6: First Day of School
(ITSV) Chapter 7: The New Kid
(ITSV) Chapter 8: Hey...
(ITSV) Chapter 9: The Death of Peter Parker
(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo
(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk
(ITSV) Chapter 12: House Fight
(ITSV): Chapter 13: Leap of Faith
(ITSV) Chapter 14: Jensen Banner
(ITSV) Chapter 15: Final Battle Part 1
(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?
Updated Bio
Important Announcement
First Look
Mystery of the Crow Arc
(MOTC) Chapter 18: Vigilantes
(MOTC) Chapter 19: The Crow?

(ITSV) Chapter 16: Final Battle Part 2

3.6K 149 95
By DEMGSC1920

Li was walking to the edge of the platform, extending his hand to the portal he created using the collider. He sees Spider-Woman swing away as he frowns... but decides to let her go.

Negative: No matter. I have what I want-

He gets shot, as he looks at a room... seeing Wilson Fisk holding the gun.

Fisk: Damn you, Martin!

Negative: You damned us all first, Fisk. (generates energy from his hands) You would've killed everyone just for your dead wife and child...

Li shoots a blast to the room Fisk was with the other scientists... blowing the room, but he definitely saw Fisk run away to take cover... if he could with that half ton of meat he has of a body.

Negative: I'm going to kill Osborn... so thank you... for the collider.

Li starts to absorb the power of the Darkforce, without any difficulty,

???: No!

Li looks up seeing Scarlet Spider, who lands in the ground, as Li completely stops absorbing more of the Darkforce. Li was actually a bit shocked seeing Scarlet Spider... alive...

Negative: Jensen... you live.

Scarlet: You have to stop this.

Negative: Stop? Stop?! Osborn is a disease! Can't you see that I'm doing this for the multiverse!

Scarlet: This isn't about Osborn! This is about you looking for an excuse! Your in pain and you need help, but killing Norman won't make anything better.

Negative: It will save New York!

Scarlet: No it won't! This is control... fear! New York doesn't need that!

Negative: What do they need? Hope? Hope failed us both!

Scarlet: We can't give them hope, we can't change back to what we were, but we can free them from their own fears. We've filled New York with fear and blood, they don't feel safe.

Negative: They don't feel safe? Without criminals... monsters, terrorists, the people can breath at ease. Osborn is the source, he created you, he created me, every villain you've faced, every monster that has run on New York is connected to Norman Osborn! You have seen what I have.

Scarlet doesn't say anything, as he sadly looks at Li look at the horizon.

Negative: I saw... a life, where Norman Osborn... the Osborn family wasn't alive, Otto Octavius... a counterpart of Olivia, he managed to truly help the world, sure there were still people like Alexsei, but the world was safer, better... my parents are alive... I have a son... with my father's name... and my beautiful Yana.

Li moves back to look at Scarlet, extending his hand to him, Scarlet looks at Li, who was releasing a bit of power to his palm.

Li: See... what I saw.

Scarlet glared slightly at Li, but in the end he does grab Li's hand... as in an instant, Li's power was now running through his veins.

Peni was starting to be overwhelmed by Scorpion, his tail/stinger hit SP//dr's leg, damaging it, quickly running to the front of the robot, starting to punch the robot's glass which had Peni inside. She tried to everything to push back, but Scorpion had her in the ropes now. SP//dr tried to hit him away, but Scorpion blocked it and impaled the stinger to the glass... quickly ripping the robot's left arm, throwing it away. Scorpion goes to deliver the final blow... but an anvil falls in his head... yes... an anvil.

From behind, Spider-Ham calmly walked behind Scorpion cleaning his hands, as the enemy looks back to laugh.

Scorpion: Un puerco? (laughs and takes the anvil off) What are you, some kind of silly cartoon?

Spider-Ham: You got a problem with cartoons?

Scorpion threw the first punch, but Spider-Ham more than comfortable started to overwhelm Scorpion, blocking every attack it sent to him. Popping a hammer from nowhere, he deflects the tail, and goes above Scorpion... slamming the hammer on its head.

Spider-Ham: Blammo!

Scorpion angrily after Spider-Ham lands, was pulled from the tail, by Noir, who spins him around with Peni out of the mech, hits Scorpion in anger with the ripped arm of SP//dr, finally knocking him out.

Spider-Ham: (on Noir's shoulder) Aww... Did that feel like a cartoon?

Noir walks away towards Peni like a badass with Spider-Ham blowing a raspberry at the passed out villain. Peni looks at SP//dr which was about to deactivate. Spider-Woman dodges a roof panel thrown by Doc Ock, quickly throwing it back at her, but Ock breaks it and manages to slam Spider-Woman to the roof, denting it. Peter slingshots at Ock, knocking her back, but by that, she lets go of Spider-Woman who was still a bit dazed by it, falling to the small portal to the Darkforce. Miles lands on a wall to aid Peter, but sees her falling.

Miles: Gwen!

He uses his strength on the wall and launches himself to save her. Luckily due to the momentum he had, he managed to reach Spider-Woman... who was looking at the suit.

Spider-Woman: I like your suit.

Miles: Thanks. I made it myself.

Miles shoots a web directly at Peter who was now running in a floating bridge, who catches the web.

Peter: That was adorable, team! Now, hold on tight!

He throws the web and using the momentum of the throw, he still holds on and gets pulled. Miles throws Spider-Woman to Ock who was in one of the barrel's of the collider, earning a punch from Spider-Woman, then from Miles and a kick from Peter, what a combo, with Miles and Spider-Woman then punching her at the same time... getting sent a long distance. The two fist bump... but Doc Ock stops the momentum... catching a break. She cleans a bit of blood that was falling from her mouth while looking angered.

Spider-Woman: Buckle up, guys. This is gonna take a while.

The two and Peter behind were ready to throw hands again, as Doc Ock dashed directly at the three spiders.

Meanwhile, Scarlet looked around, seeing everything going much slower... seeing Doc Ock dashing at the three spiders, and Peni about to check on her spider friend... and he could see the little zombie demons of Li slowly going at them. He looked at Li who slowly was opening portals... to other dimensions... they were just visions... but still.

Scarlet slowly walked to him, as Li moved out of the way, showing Scarlet, the vision he saw... it was Martin Li with another woman, also Asian playing with a little boy. He had a bit of whip cream in his face as he was laughing with the woman and the boy.

Negative: Look at this...

Scarlet showed a sympathetic face, he definitely knew what it was.

Negative: I'm happy... there is a world where I am happy... Yana... and my boy... I have a family. My Yana is alive there.

Scarlet: I am so sorry about Yana, Martin... but she's gone.

Negative: But I can go and save her. Use the collider to go back in time... to save her...

Scarlet: And risking to destroy time? You'll become some kind of paradox with it. If you change the past... you will either change the future or create a complete alternate timeline... Li... is not worth to sacrifice all of existence... just for one person.

Negative: But I can make everything better... save others... save you. Being a spider person means always playing with death... to the point that death will decide to claim someone very close to you... every spider person goes through that.

Li then creates another portal to another dimension... but again is just a window... he can't go through...

Li: Earth-199999... Peter Parker failed to save May Parker because of his choices.

Scarlet sees a kid dressed in a black, red and gold Spider-Man costume with a woman in her 50's... lying dead in the floor... that was the Peter Parker of that world... and the May Parker.

Peter: (putting a kiss on her forehead, crying) I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

???: Run!

Peter was then shot away from May, as Negative shows another portal... showing a Spider-Man though with his red simple mask lifted up to his nose, a broken blueish hoodie, holding the body of a girl of similar age to Scarlet and the Spider-Man of that world. The girl had a broken black and white suit, more white than black with brown light hair... bleeding, as the Spider-Man of that world mourned for her.

Negative: Earth-64, Crimson Spider on a mission with Spider-Girl on a electrical power plant goes wrong... taking the life of Anya Corazón... Crimson Spider's first love... almost...

Crimson: I-I m s-s-so-s-sorry...

He kept hugging her dead body, as the warmth of her body was slipping away. Negative closes it and opens another... but it wasn't a tragedy this time... but a dream of what he could have. He saw a portal... to another dimension which he saw... himself... but more different. He had bit of a darker skin but green eyes, as he smiles seeing himself... already in college, he was older in that dimension.

He was walking to another class, as from behind was Liz with her flowing blond hair and blue eyes, definitely wearing a bit of makeup, as she starts to talk to Jensen.

Li: Earth 11456... you don't get bitten by the spider, you end up marrying Liz Allan 2 years after college... have a child with her, Adrianna Banner, and Peter married Gwen. Or we can talk about Earth 15745... you marry Gwen, and have a boy named George... named after her father. They had happy endings... why can't we?

Scarlet doesn't say anything, as he sees... Doc Ock about to swing at Spider-Woman and the other two... as Li puts a hand in his shoulder.

Negative: With the Darkforce, we can make this right... save them... you can save her... accept... my gift.

Scarlet looks at his hand... it was turning photonegative, like Li. The power was slowly overcoming Scarlet... but he closed his eyes... the power... it felt good... but was it right? Was this really the way to change everything?

No... he's not going to sacrifice his humanity... not again...

He shoots the energy Li passed onto him... shooting it at Doc Ock... sending her crashing to a wall... finally knocking her out.

Peter: About damn time!

Li looked shock, as the small dimension he created for the two broke... he saw the power he passed to Scarlet... was slowly going away... he released it in a form a blast to Doc Ock.

(Starts music)

Negative: You rejected it... you rejected it!

Spider-Woman lands in a platform... as she saw Scarlet turn back to Li... shaking his head.

Negative: You could've had what you wanted! Make your dreams come true! Take away your scars!

Scarlet smiled a little... he has accepted his scars... he has accepted what has happened to him.

Scarlet: These scars we have Li, we have let them define our lives... I'm done being controlled by them. You should too.

Li takes a deep breath, as he starts to create the sword... and grips it tightly.

Negative: Get out of the way, Jensen.

Scarlet: (stands his ground) No.

Li sighs angrily... this was their last stand... one last fight between the two... one last dance... and they both knew it... they damn well knew it.

Negative: Then this is it... this is how it all ends.

Scarlet: Yeah... this is how it ends.

Scarlet slowly gets in fighting positive... showing his talons... the only thing keeping Li from absorbing more of the Darkforce... was him.

(Skip from 0:31 to 1:56)

Scarlet started to shoot webs at Li who deflected them, quickly dashing at the spider, who jumps over the attack, webbing his arm and leg, knocking him off balance, as he lands behind Li. He pulls Li to the air, taking advantage of the lower gravity... just a little lower, as Scarlet was now also in the air, giving him a barrage of punches and kicks. Li quickly blocked an attack and grabbed Scarlet by the throat, quickly shooting a energy construct, pulling himself down and slamming Scarlet to the platform, denting it but Scarlet throws him over with his feet.

Negative: You refuse to create a better world? To achieve your dreams?!

Scarlet: I'm sacrificing my dreams! So others can achieve theirs.

Negative quickly sent him a sword energy slash, which Scarlet dodged by jumping over. Quickly back kicking the photonegative ninja. He hears web shooting and sees Spider-Woman going to help him with Miles behind... who is in shock seeing Scarlet alive.

Scarlet: No! This is my fight.

Spider-Woman quickly landed, as Li was getting up.

Spider-Woman: We can go home, Peter has the goober!

Scarlet looks to the side, as the two dodge a blast, with Scarlet quickly launching himself at Mister Negative.

Scarlet: The Darkforce is still active, take care of his minions!

Li quickly threw a punch at Scarlet, who managed to put both hands on the top of Li's hand, jumping over the punch, webbing it and quickly making Li hit himself... not gonna die the same way again. He quickly lets go of the web he shot and Li swings at him in anger, which Scarlet ducked and quickly made a backflip, hitting his jaw.

Spider-Woman confused still decided to attack it... why does he want her or well... them to attack the minions he creates?

Negative: I've beaten you before, I can do it again!

Scarlet: Not this time.

Li quickly elbows Scarlet's face and swings at him, who limbos under the sword, but Li taking advantage kicks him back, quickly swinging once more. Scarlet answers with a strong kip up, going over the swing and double kicking Li.

Scarlet: The Martin Li I knew helped the people, he helped everyone that needed help!

Negative: If you expect me to agree that I am the same, then I should say the same to you!

Li who managed to roll and dashed at Scarlet after that attack, swings at Scarlet, but he summons a stinger, blocking the blade, he elbows Li and judo throws over his shoulder, Li managed to quickly land on his feet and thrust his sword to Scarlet, impaling it through his shoulder, but using his talons, he breaks the blade and punches Li back. He rips the broken blade from his shoulder and throws it at Li, but the blade decimates, not reaching to connect with him. Li quickly teleports behind Scarlet summoning a pair sais, thrusting them at Scarlet's back... but he misses due to Scarlet jumping over Li and webs his face.

The photonegative enemy groans with Scarlet quickly knocking him off balance, landing on his side as Scarlet tries to punch him, but Li moves, making the punch dent even more the platform they were in. Li got up holding his sais with a firm grip.

(Skip to 26:57)

Scarlet: Li! You have to stop! Your killing this world just for something that is not certain you will have.

Li: I will have what I want. I'm going to kill Osborn... every Norman Osborn, so move out of the way... or I'll make your death permanent.

Scarlet goes to attack... but the portal to the Darkforce... it was starting to get unstable... Li has just left it there... as a shockwave destroyed every minion, but sent the gang flying... as Scarlet passes out from the shockwave as well as Li.

Scarlet: GAH!!!

He takes a deep breath, finally waking up... he groans, slowly getting up, he looks around... the Darkforce was slowly entering its way to Miles' universe. He looked to the side, seeing most of the gang passed out... all but one... Peter.

Scarlet: Pete!

Scarlet ran to help Peter, but Li landed in front of Scarlet, stopping him. Li saw the energy of the Darkforce, as he smiled slowly absorbing it. Scarlet dashed to stop him, but Li swings at Scarlet who jumps over it... but the sais turned to a nagitana... which connected with his arm, cutting it a little. Scarlet looks at it a bit angered, as he gets ready for Round 2.

Scarlet: Let's go.

Li quickly got in position and swings at Scarlet, who dodges the nagitana, sliding under it as he sends a spin kick which sends Li flying forward. Li rolls and shoots a blast at Scarlet who barely dodges it... they were at this point light speed, he only moved half a second before the blast was even shot. Scarlet did a backflip to dodge it and throws one of his web bombs at Li who shoots it, destroying the bomb and the webs inside.

Scarlet: Don't you feel regret for how many you've "sacrificed?" If this universe dies! That is on you!

Negative: RAAAGH!!!

He dashed at Scarlet who dodged his dash. Scarlet webs his back and pulls Li to his direction, quickly web rushing at Li, giving him a good amount of blows, until Li blocked and elbows his face. Li swings his nagitana with precision and skill, but Scarlet front flips over it, with Li quickly thrusting it with Scarlet dodges it, grabs his weapon and throws Li away. Scarlet using his talons, breaks the nagitana in half, as Li swings the bladed part of his weapon at Scarler who limbos it and back punches Li, with Li quickly trying to impale him... which Scarlet stops by catching his wrist.

Scarlet: Don't let you scars... define you!

Negative: Like you let them define you?!

Scarlet pushes Li back and uppercuts him to the air, giving him a few kicks to him in midair. He webs to the roof and swing kicks him away still in the air. Li lands on his back, quickly creating a Dadao, as Scarlet webs to the ground and goes to spam Li, who moves out of the way. The moment Scarlet landed, he popped his stingers, blocking Li's dadao. He made a cartwheel over the swing Li did, then blocking again. He used one of his stingers as with the other... the other stinger increases in length... like a short sword length, swinging at Li, cutting part of his cheek as he roars after that. Scarlet retracts the stingers and ducks under Li's dadao, but he kicks Scarlet back who rolls but quickly gets back on his feet.

Spider-Woman groans as she sees Mikes slowly lift the metal panel on top of the two, as with her help, they get it off them. Miles, Peter and her were the closest to the blast.

Miles: We have to help, Jensen.

Spider-Woman: I know.

She looks around, noticing how the collider room was changing... it was slowly cracking in some areas and slowly erasing everything around them. She looks at Scarlet still fighting Li... this was a lose-lose... Li was going to win.

Spider-Woman: We're not gonna win...

Miles: What?

Spider-Woman: If Martin doesn't absorb the Darkforce, it could destroy the universe, and if he does, the catastrophe he will create with it... and because the portal leads to the Darkforce... we're stuck here... for eternity.

Miles: Wait so that means-

Spider-Woman: We're stuck in Li's fighting arena... probably since we're not technically in your universe or any other now... no more glitching. Only way to win? If Jay puts him down... permanently...

Miles: But... he has to do it, right?

Spider-Woman: That's the problem, Miles... he doesn't want to kill Li... he wants to save him. Let's find Peni and-

From the crack that was being created, a branch was about to hit Gwen, who jumps over and lands on it... the branch was completely purple almost black dark, with blue jewels... but looked corruptive. Peter manages to also get out and slingshots to the two other spiders.

Spider-Woman: The Darkforce is slowly consuming Miles' universe!

Peter: This looks cool-

Miles: (offended) Peter!

Peter: Without the dying part.

(Skips to 49:25)

Li connects a punch with Scarlet, managing to grab his leg, and throws him around... towards one of the long branches of the darkened tree... The Tree of Shadows (yes that's a thing in the Darkforce) but Scarlet grabs on, getting on his feet.

Scarlet: Don't let your demons win, fight it!

Negative: Fight my demons? I AM THE DEMON!!!

He quickly was covered in by his dark energy... as he created a... very big demon...

Scarlet: (shocked) Jesus Christ.

Li in his giant demon form quickly grabs Scarlet who tried to slingshot away. He pulled Scarlet closer to him, just to start crushing him, but Scarlet manages to slip out of the grip, quickly swinging... time for a new plan...

Step 1: Destroy the face
Step 2: Defeat Li and convince him.
Step 3: There's no step 3...

Scarlet tries to gain more height as he looks at the tree branches, and then at Li.

Scarlet: That's one dark tree.

He sees Li about to attack him, but gets kicked in the face by Peter.

Peter: Woooh! Take that you, 混蛋!

混蛋/húndàn means
bastard or asshole

Peter: Yes, I'm a huge fan of Jackie Chan!

Miles: (kicking Li) Since when you know, Chinese?

Peter: Actually is called Mandarin more precise, Chinese Language is more of a family, a group of languages. Some of them are: Mandarin, Cantonese, I'm not sure if there's more-

Scarlet: Will you stop talking and fight?!

Peter: Maybe I will- WHOA!!!

Peter while swinging dodges a swing from Li, jumping over his gigantic demon hand. Scarlet on a wall, seeing Miles and Peter take Li's attention from him. Spider-Woman quickly lands by him, quickly calling his attention.

Spider-Woman: Tell me there's a way to stop this!

Scarlet: Only Li can.

They saw more branches pop out of more cracks. Scarler slingshots at Li, who smacked Miles away, but Scarlet shoots a web, catching Miles, as he goes to punch Li, who throws a punch of his own at Scarlet. Scarlet managed grab on the punch, and jumps on it. The punch clashes with the wall, with Spider-Woman also jumping on. Li groaned and used his other hand to attack the swinging Peter who was shooting webs at it.

Li decides to get out of the demon, which didn't fade, shooting a blast at Scarlet who was dashing, but he uses his talons... going through the blast completely. He starts to dash now but like some animal, using the talons of his fingers and from what Gwen also saw... from his toes. He at this point was running on fours, but it was for a quick second or two, as he uses it for a bit more of momentum, dashing at Li who crouched, dodging a swing from Scarlet, but he doesn't see Spider-Woman who slingshots at him, delivering a strong kick. The kick staggered Li but compared to Scarlet Spider's blows... it was too little.

Spider-Woman: Oh crap-

Li's hand glows and uppercuts her, sending her flying back, as she quickly webs the arm and pulls herself back down, as she lifts her mask, spitting a bit of blood... and by bit I mean a bit too much. Her attack barely did anything, and she went all out, yes she was bit weaker thanks to the cut, but even with it, wouldn't change much... Jensen was the only one capable of harming Martin Li with his fist... he would well be two times stronger than herself.

Li dashed at her, but Scarlet leaps to the side and swings directly at Li, kicking him off to another floating platform. The two land as Gwen leaps... she might not be able to harm him, but she can try at least.

Peter dodged another swing from the demon, as Miles slingshots at the demon, who swings at Miles... connecting a punch at him.

(Ends music at 52:18)

Miles was sent flying back, as he crashes in the ground... breaking it a little.

Peter: Miles!

He was next to get hit, being sent flying away. The demon looks directly at Miles, who slowly started to get up... but in pain. He groaned and loses strength in his arms... but he tries again.

Miles: Come on... S-Spider-Man... get up... get up.

He actually does get up this time... slowly but surely. Until he looks back after his Spider-Sense activate. The demon was standing in front of him... it was him... vs the demon. Miles felt tired... he IS tired... but he won't stand down now. His right hand is slowly generating blue electricity... as the demon with one of its hand went to finish off Miles with a slam... and Miles ran and jumped high... about to deliver an uppercut. Releasing a warrior roar... Miles and the demon both clash...

With Miles blowing the demon's arm.

Miles then falls in the ground, almost passed out. The demon moved slightly back, as a barrage of webs wrapped around the other arm... courtesy of Noir, Spider-Ham who had bit damaged suits and Peter. Peter sticks his web to the ground swings, dodging a few branches, as he webs the wall behind the demon... slingshotting himself to the demon's face... finally taking it down with a kick...

Peter lands on the ground in a epic Spider-Man pose, as he quickly looks to the hole he did in the dragon. Li who managed to punch Scarlet away... looked at the demon disperse... not even roar... he was definitely pissed but he wasn't raging... but that ended when Spider-Woman kicked him, which again, it staggered him.

Peter swings to see Miles in the ground groaning... he drops by him and quickly runs to check on hims

Peter: Hey, kid... your okay?

Miles: (coughs) Yeah... yeah I am, maybe a bit tired but... yeah.

Peter: Oh good.

He looks back seeing Noir with Peni on his back and Spider-Ham arrive.

Peter: Where were you guys?

Noir: Stuck under a huge ton of rubble, fighting those monsters as we escape.

Spider-Ham: But we escaped!

Peter: We still haven't won yet, the Negative guy is still on his feet and there are few more of his zombies.

Peter pointed seeing a literal huge army coming at them... making Noir sighs.

Noir: When we get home, I'm drinking egg cream till I can't anymore.

Peter: But we can't.

Noir: Actually, yeah. Peni has an idea.

Peter looks at her with a spider on her shoulder.

Peni: I can try and rearrange the collider, try and open another portal... directly to ours. If the energy that Mister Negative is really outside the multiverse, I can use that energy to open wormholes for us to go home, if not, I can close it.

Miles: Closing it means that you guys won't go home.

Peni: I said close... not shut down. And if it doesn't work... then at least we know your universe is safe. (to Peter) I need the goober.

Peter nods giving to her, as she looks at the army going directly at them.

Peter: Miles, get Peni to the panel! We'll buy you guys some time! Go!

Miles nods as Peni quickly climbs on Miles' as he slingshots to the panel. Li uppercuts Spider-Woman, but Scarlet leaped, grabbing her hand and throws her back at Li, double kicking far away. She slides, panting, just to kneel, she had to take her mask off from the fatigue. Scarlet quickly runs and checks on her, who looks at him.

Gwen: Time is... running out.

Scarlet: Rest, take a break. I'll take it from here.

Gwen: No... I can still fight.

Scarlet: You can't. You're bleeding Gwen, please... rest.

Gwen tries to get up again, but groans, failing to get up. She was bleeding, she was in fatigue, the amounts of punches she had taken... she was at that point fighting out of will... but right now, not even that. She looks at him, she definitely couldn't see through the mask's lenses, but she knew he was serious about it.

She looks down, as Scarlet stayed knelt, as the two heard some movement, as they saw Martin Li groaning... like Martin Li, not Mister Negative. He released a white energy... as his injuries healed, which left Scarlet with eyes widened, as well as Gwen.

Gwen: Oh, that's just bad luck.

Scarlet: Your not the one who's going to fight him.

Martin: Ready for the last round, Banner?

Scarlet takes a deep breath, he takes his stand while glaring at Li, who was slowly getting succumbed by the Darkforce. Scarlet looked at Gwen, slowly lowering his head, as he looks at Li... quickly summoning his talons.

Scarlet: Just you and me... nobody else but us.

Gwen looked confused... but she trusted Scarlet... trusts him... trust Jensen. At this point, she was a spectator... this is between them... old friends, comrades, two heroes who turned into monsters... only that one is slowly going to the light... the other stayed in the darkness.

Negative: Just us... Scarlet.

Li summoned a blade... just one and got in a fighting stance... this was their final round... their last fight... each of them in the opposite side to each other, behind Scarlet was Gwen, still in fatigue... and between the two were the cracks with the branches of the Tree of Shadows... and the shockwave from the portal to the Darkforce...

ONE LAST TIME

Li was first to swing, with his blade powered, as Scarlet jumps over him... but it was a very repetitive move that he did... that Li thrusts his sword back at where Scarlet was gonna land, but he catches the blade, using his talons and also to break the blade, quickly shooting a web to his face, pulling him with a lot force. He catches Li by the face, as the sound of burn was heard, as Li roars in pain with Scarlet slams him to the ground, but Li kicks him back. Li's face had a hand mark, as he turns back into normal Li quickly, healing himself from that attack.

Scarlet's eyebrow raised, looking at Gwen, who took the message, nodding when Li didn't look. Li quickly turned back into Mister Negative, still holding his blade, he shoots a blast at Scarlet who slingshots up to dodge the blast, and quickly shoots a web to another wall, dodging another blast. He quickly pulls himself down, as Li jumps high, doing a side flip and sends a energy wave from his sword. With Scarlet who moved out of the way, and connects a punch against Li, getting him staggered but he elbows Scarlet and grabs his sword in reverse, swinging at Scarlet's gut, cutting it a little. Scarlet didn't even noticed that the blade actually touched his skin, as he pops a stinger from his right hand, just to headbutt Li and impaling the stinger in his armpit which made Li groan, just to rip the stinger off Li and quickly elbows Li in the face. Li makes an arm lock still standing on, quickly going to cut Scarlet's arm, but he retracts his stinger and throws himself to the ground, pulling Li with him, quickly breaking the arm lock, and makes a kip up, kicking Li in the face. He shoots a web to Li's face and with his talons, he cuts part of his chest and quickly throws a spinning elbow to Li's face and a punch after that.

Jensen's Talons cannot
hurt him, they automatically
retract if it makes skin
contact with his own skin,
meaning they retract
every time he throws
a punch.

Li was pushed back slightly, but he looks at Scarlet, with a bloody photonegative tooth.

Negative: You look a little tired, Jensen.

Li dashed at Scarlet, who caught the handle from of the blade, and puts a hand in Li's face, slowly burning it again.

Scarlet: Not tired... just hurt.

He quickly knees his stomach and throws him to the ground, but not before ripping the mask from him. Li rolls as he looks forward, earning a punch from Jensen to the ground, who goes to stomp on Li's back, but he dodges, and tackles him back. Li stayed on his feet looking at the mask. Li later looked at Jensen, who glared at him crouched with a bit of his hair covered his glowing red eyes. He shoots at the spider, who dodges the blast, and quickly dashes at him using his talons. He splits another attack and later dodges another, as he quickly summons a long stinger... rips it from his wrist... and throws it at Li like a spear, which definitely caught Li off guard. Li groans as the spear goes through his shoulder, as he sees Jensen still running at him... but he saw his teeth... his canine teeth grow like a vampire, leaping at Li like some animal.

Li's eyes widened, as he creates a shield, as Jensen leaped to Li... talons out in both fingers and toes, his fangs were out, red eyes glowing. He left a loud grunt the moment he hit the shield... but it still sounded so animalistic. He started to slash the shield, just to pop his stingers and impales them in his shield, ripping it and quickly impales him with both stingers... making him gag a bit of blood. Li looked at Jensen... he could only see his glowing red eyes... and his mouth opening... just to bite... completely sunk his fangs on Li's neck.

Li roared as he punched Jensen a bunch of times, and quickly manages to push him off... as a lot of his photonegative blood was spilling, as he holds his neck...

Gwen was in pure shock after that Jensen did... he bit Li like some vampire, Jensen landed on four and quickly webs Li's chest, who tries to rip it... but he was losing strength on his arms... no... his entire body... it was like shutting down.

Scarlet pulls Li over him, slamming him down. Li was in shock... his entire nervous system has shut down... is like... his entire body was paralyzed, he was reverting to his normal stated as Gwen quickly dashed still in pain, as Li's hand glows... but Gwen manages to touch it... as her body glows white... and her injuries were healing too, but Jensen quickly pulls her back, stopping the glow. Gwen saw her own hands and smiled, she was back to normal.

Gwen: Why did you pull back?

Jensen: Our powers are radioactive, little longer and you would've lost them.

Gwen kept looking at her hand and made a kip up, keeping her smile. She looked at Li who already healed all his injuries... and he was beyond pissed... but also... panting?

Gwen: (whispering) Something's wrong with him... is he... tired?

Jensen: (whispering) Yeah... and I think I know why. (cleaning the blood from his retracted fangs, looking at Martin) You really thought I would play fair?

Li growling, dashes at the duo, they move out of the way, as he swings at Jensen, who dodges the swings, with Gwen quickly webbing both hands and the handle, allowing Jensen to start to kick and punch him in the face, Gwen pulled him towards her, delivering a kick which staggered him, Jensen delivers an aerial kick, which pushed him back to Gwen. Gwen quickly uppercuts him with a kick, completely her toes pointing to the roof and she does a tumbling backflip, quickly slingshotting to him, sending Li flying towards Jensen, who jumps up to his back, and with his feet, pushes Li up who didn't even touch the floor, just to slingshot to his back as Li was in the air, spinning him backwards, and slingshots to the ground... completely destroying the platform they were on, going to a lower one with Gwen stumbling, but sticks to the platform... or what's left.

Jensen and Li were in the lower platform now, Li on his chest, as Jensen pulls him back to a headlock, the two of them, face directly to the Darkforce wormhole, which was getting much worse... with the shockwave causing more destruction.

Negative: You know what you have to do, Jensen. Is the only way, you can win!

Jensen: I'm not... going to kill you.

Li quickly puts both hands on Jensen's arms, burning them a little with his power... just a little.  Gwen landed and saw the situation, as just about she goes to help him, he shook his head... he didn't want her to intervene.

Gwen looked confused and in shock, as Negative gave a bloody smirk.

Negative: No help from... another Gwen? The same bitch that took your freedom, raped you, who you trusted.

Jensen slowly puts more pressure on his windpipe after his mentioning of her... more of him comparing this Gwen... to the other. That was until... everything went white after Li's energy succumbed both...

Unknown

Jensen opened his eyes... slowly looking around, wherever he was... it was... beautiful. The trees were colorful and healthy, healthy fruits, beautiful cut grass... looked like... Heaven.

He then saw someone seated close to the an edge, on a tree lodge in white clothing. Jensen who was still in his Scarlet Spider outfit though maskless, walks towards the man... it was... Martin Li... the real one.

Martin: Is beautiful, isn't it? Right?

Jensen looks at Li... but then at the horizon... he has to admit... it was.

Jensen: Yeah.

Martin was holding a small picture on hand... one that had kid him and his parents. He smiled as he still holds the photo.

Jensen: Martin, why am I here?

Martin: To convince you... to do what must be done.

Jensen: Kill Osborn?

Martin: No. (looks at Jensen) Kill me.

Jensen: W-What? No, I won't-

Martin: Jensen... you have to. You have to kill me. I am the source, remember? You can knock me out, but the source still lives. Kill me, so you and her can survive, all of you.

Jensen: Her?

Martin: I might have not seen the light truly, but I can see how you worry for her... for Gwen... just like how I looked at Yana.

Jensen: (snickers) Only without the asian eyes.

Martin: (laughs back) And no scary red eyes. But if anyone catches you saying that, hell is going after you, Jay.

Jensen: Not the first time.

Li snickered and looked at the horizon saddened, but also smiling.

Martins Jensen... you have to do it.

Jensen slowly looks down, with sadness on his eyes, and he shook his head. He can convince himself all he wants that he won't kill Li but... he has to.

(Starts music)

Jensen: I just... wish things ended differently.

Martin: I know. But just...please, let me die as a hero, than die as a monster. Let me know... that the kid's universe... is safe...

Jensen looks a bit saddened, as Martin extends his hand to Jensen... who looks at it, and grabs it... shaking it. Jensen closed his eyes... not wanting to look at the moment... this was the end for Martin.

Martin: Is okay... just remember that you saved me, Jay.

The background was turning white again... a beautiful white light. Just to return to the real world, Jensen also had his eyes closed... with slow tears... as Li's body was slowly stopping to even move... until...

CRACK!!!

Li's body slowly slumped back... and his body was returning back to Martin Li... who had a small smile... the strength... the life force on Li's body finally disappeared... it was gone...

Peni kept working on the panel, until she saw everything around them... the dimension Martin created... it was breaking... the cracks made by the Darkforce were repairing and the collider returning back to normal.

Peni: Did we do something?

Miles: No... it was Jensen.

Peter was in a headlock by one of the zombies as he was fighting back.

Peter: (struggling to talk) Okay... guess this is the ends guys! It was nice-

The zombies disappeared after that, making Peter land on his back, with Noir shocked and Spider-Ham falling like a meteor.

Spider-Ham: Ha! Take that you negative bastard!

Gwen looked at Jensen... who puts Li's body in the ground... staying knelt towards Li. Gwen slowly goes to put a hand on Jensen's shoulder... but hesitates after.

Jensen: Martin said that if I killed him... he would be free... did I free him?

Gwen goes to say something, but she finally says something.

Gwen: What do you think?

Jensen kept his head low, as he looks back at Gwen... shaking his head.

Jensen: I don't know.

Gwen who stayed on her feet, slowly pulls the knelt Jensen to a hug, having his head on her stomach, as she caressed his hair, while looking at Martin's body. Jensen hugs her tighter while slowly tearing up a bit more, with Li's body slowly turning into energy... white energy. Jensen slightly looks back seeing Li completely turn into white energy particles... dying.

(Ends music)

Peni managed to work on the panel... smiling after, as she activated the collider's portal.

Peni: (smiling) I have it!

Miles: Guys, we got control of the beam! Get up here!

Jensen and Gwen heard them, as she puts her mask on and Jensen still looking down... stands up, but Gwen shows him his mask. Jensen looks at it, putting it on as they went towards Miles and Peni. The other three also went towards Miles and Peni, all landing on the wall by it.

Spider-Woman: Guess this is it.

Peni: Well, nice to know we're not alone. Right?

Scarlet nods as they see him holding something... Li's photo of him and his parents. He frowned and sighs.

Scarlet: I couldn't save him.

Noir: You did... not just how you wanted.

Scarlet kept the frown and sighs, as Peni kept working, as she looks at Miles who nods.

Miles: I can do this. You first, Peni.

Peni: Thank you, Miles. (her spider crawls to her shoulder again) From both of us.

Peni then jumps after waving at the others, now it was Noir's turn.

Noir: I, uh, love you all. (holding the rubik's cube) I'm taking this cube thing with me. I don't understand it. But I will.

He also waves at Miles and the others with two fingers, jumping to the collider... returning back to his home, it was now Spider-Ham's turn. He walks to Miles showing his hammer.

Spider-Ham: (crying)  I want you to have this. It'll fit in your pocket.

Miles grabs it, looking at it confused, as Spider-Ham's tears go up due to how he is positioned.

Spider-Ham: That's all, folks.

Peter: Is he allowed to say that, legally?

Spider-Ham slowly floats away as he falls directly to the collider... it was now Jensen's turn. He takes his mask off as he looks to the collider, smiling.

Jensen: I really enjoyed these last few days. I... I am gonna miss you, punks.

Jensen looked at Gwen keeping the smile, as he slowly opens his arms which she just tackled him, giving him a hug.

Gwen: I really enjoyed our moments, Jay.

Jensen: Yeah... I did too.

Gwen had a smile, but puts her face in his shoulder, slowly tearing up.

Gwen: I don't want this to end.

Jensen: Hey. (slowly separates, putting his forehead on hers) We'll see each other again, Gwendy. I promise, we'll see each other again.

Gwen nods, taking a deep breath and puts her lips on his... their first and last kiss between the two. Jensen puts his hand on her neck, caressing her cheek with his thumb, also smiling a little... having their eyes closed. He had kissed Liz and loved it... but kissing Gwen felt... special. She was also first to separate showing a smile, not looking at him.

Gwen: Goodbye... bug boy.

Jensen: (keeps smiling) Was that flirting or a nickname?

Gwen: (nods at him smiling) It's definitely both.

Jensen snickered, until she gives him something... he grabs whatever Gwen gave him and smiles. Jensen starts to pull his mask down, as he stood on the wall, as he goes to jump.

Gwen: I love you, Jay.

Jensen smiling, pulls his mask down, as he looked like he was frowning... he definitely wasn't.

Scarlet: I know.

He looks at Miles, as he nods at the new Spider-Man.

Scarlet: (to Miles) Good choice of colors, Spider-Man!

Scarlet jumps to the collider after that comment... he was looking down to it... he looks at what Gwen gave him... a photo... the one that she took in the dorm... the one that caught him off guard... as he smiled to it, he was at this point hugging that photo... he saw everything around him start to morph... back home... he closed his eyes still hugging the photo... as he went through the collider... back home... and with that... the chapter... finally ends...

JESUS CHRIST!!! About damn time I posted the chapter, this chapter should've been out like 3 days ago but work and laziness got to me... but it is here finally... and next chapter is a short epilogue... an aftermath to this arc.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote for it, leave a comment if you want and till later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.1K 9
All right, let's do this one last time. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last seven years, I thought I was th...
20.2K 413 11
"Let's do this one more time. My name is Y/N L/N and I was bitten by a radioactive spider.... in the eye for the past 2 years I have been the one and...
4.3K 137 18
━━━━━━━━━━ ❝HERE WE GO AGAIN.❞ ❝WHY BE MAD? WE'RE SAVING THE WORLD.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━...
50.4K 1.4K 18
My name... is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for 2 years I've been the world's one and only Spider-Man. I'm sure you know th...