Struggle With Abuse!!!!

By Rollins_Ambrose_1

Once Patty refused help from her best friends with her drug and alcohol problem. Dean, Seth, Roman decided ki... More

Out of Control
The Kidnapping
How We All Met
How We All Met
How We All Meet
A Hard Struggle
His Confession
His Confession 2
Everything Changed
What's Worth it Anymore
Hard Decision
Harshness
The Truth
The Cutting Revealed
The Truth Comes Out Part 1
The Truth Comes Out Part 2
The Truth Comes Out Part 3
Pounding At The Door
Newcomers
Shower
Shower Part 2
The Next Day
Her Confession
Roman's Decision
Hidden Truth
Time To Take Control
The Whole Truth
Hot Passionate Kiss
Night Of Passion
Gone and Sick
Forced
Roman & Patty
The Fight
The Slap
The Betrayal
Forgetting Seth
Seth's Confession
Roman's Confession
Confrontation
The Threesome
Truth Revealed
Roman & Joanella
Patty & Dean
The Talk Part 2
Refuse To Let Go
For Your Honor
Roman & Patty & Seth
The Night Before Leaving
Leaving The Cabin
Surrending
At The Gym
Talk To Me
Revealed
Roman's Rage
3MB
Violated
Joanella & Fran Visit
Screaming
Roman Shares His Emotions
Finally Together
Caught
Kane and Patty
Roman Mix Emotions
Dean's Anger
Dean Leaves
Dean&Patty Thinking Of Cutting
Dean&Patty Cutting Part 2
Dean Finally Back
The Meeting
Fighting Among Each Other
This Had To End
Dean Cut To Deep
Randy & Dean & Roman
Hurtful Words
Why Did This Come To This
Roman Now Knows
Dean's New Release
Nice To Mean
Seth's Frustration
Seth & Patty
Just This One Time
Roman and Seth Talk
Is This The End?
Dean Suicide Attempt
Dean's Suicide Attempt Part 2
What's Happening
Bray Wyatt
Masked Men
Dean Going Crazy
Randy and Kane.
Who Is The Mask Spoiler
Hunter Addresses The Wwe
Confession
A New Role
Sudden Urges
Dean Breaks Her Wrist
Randy Distracts Kane
Dean Is Scratching
Memories
Losing Team Gets Fired
Dean Overdosed
Her True Feelings
Dean Hooked Up To Machines
The Sisters
Bring Back To Life & New Lives Being Born
Craziness
So Many Problems
The Girls Confess
Coal Dust????
Dean Takes A Seizure
Patty Takes Dean's Advice
Dean's Wife Revealed
The Letter
Dean's Panic Attacks
Patty
Roman and Seth Gets Scared
Seth and Roman Argue
Dean's Confused
Back To Work
Title Shots
The Shield vs Hell No & Taker
Guys Fight
Randy on top for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean and Patty Argue Again
Harshful Words Said
Seth's Surprise
Roman & Dean Real Fist Fight
Dean Got Dizzy&Seth Gets Brave
Roman Head Spins
Roman's Doubting
Dean Fnally Confesses To Roman
Roman Is The Father
Roman Breaks Down From The Truth
The End!!!!!!!! Completed....

Kane Wants Answers

58 5 12
By Rollins_Ambrose_1

This past week has been confusing. I didn't know what to think. First Patty comes out, and I almost choke her, and now she disappears. I went to The Shield's locker room and see what's going on, my lil sister never acted like this before, and hopefully they had answers. I ran into Bray, and didn't like that smirk in his face, but right now I wasn't worried about him. I was about to knock on their door when I seen Patty, and I walked over to her.

"Where have you been? You know I hate worrying about you after a few days when I don't hear from you, and I almost choked slammed you tonight. A lil noise from you would have worked, what's been going on with you lately?" Kane looked at her.

I smiled at Kane like nothing has happened and showed him that he was worrying about nothing. "Kane I'm fine, just been busy with The Shield and their signings and stuff. You know how takes a lot of my time."

"You know dropping a line or two is a good idea, and what was that big deal with you and The Shield anyways. Dean saying they haven't seen you in weeks, but you said your working in their things. I am confuse here Patty, I want some answer, can we talk?" Kane looked at her.

I looked at Bray out if my corner and he smiled to let me know it's alright, but not to long. "Alright Kane, but for a lil bit, but why were you going to The Shield's locker room for?" I asked him as we walked to his locker room and seen Daniel.

"Hey you...the guys are looking for you. You might want to see them they are going crazy, Dean more." Daniel laughed.

"Thanks Daniel, but please don't tell them you haven't seen me yet alright," I looked at him pleading with him."

"Sure no problem." Daniel smiled at her.

She had no problem with Daniel cause she knew he won't say anything about seeing her. But she wanted out if the arena before they seen her anyways, so she tried to hurry up her brother, but then she remembered that Kane always stayed last, and that meant so did Dean and them. Damn it, now what, so I text Bray and had him get me out of here, before the guys saw me.

Patty: I need out of here, I don't want to see anyone one here, and Kane is taking forever. Can you help me out of here?

Bray: Patience my child, be ready in 2 minutes.

I waited for Bray, and I seen someone in the vent, at first I was scared, then it was Luke Harper. I started smiling and I didn't have to rush cause Kane was in the shower. I thought to myself..."Very smart of Bray." I climbed up to the vent and Luke helped me up, and we crawled thru and into the boiler room, and out the backside of the arena, and was out before anyone saw us. I was happy, and Bray walked over to me and smiled.

"Told you my child I would come save you when you need help." He smiled at her.

"Thank you for saving me, and you to Luke, very smart of you Bray using the vents, I would have never thought of that." I smiled back at him.

We got to their car, and they helped me sneak to my hotel room, and it was no where near The Shield's or Kane's. I text Kane and told him sorry for leaving him, but I will call him tomorrow and get together and talk, and he said okay and see me then. I was relieved he didn't want to see me tonight, because then I would have to make an excuse, bad enough I have to make one up for tomorrow.

Kane...

I couldn't wait for her to talk about what's been going on between her and them, so since she won't see me and she is under a different name I went to the source. I knew what room they were in, so I got to the elevator, and go off and walk to their door and knocked. Roman was the one who answered it.

"Hey man, come on in." Roman said.

"Thanks, where is everyone, it's important that everyone is here, and not half of you." Kane said.

"Dean and laying down and Seth is in the kitchen, and don't know where Patty is. Wish I knew man." Roman said sitting down on the couch sad.

"Can you get Dean, it's important we all talk together, there are things we need to get straight." Kane said looking at Roman confused.

"Sure let me get Dean." Roman got up, and yelled for Seth at the same time, "Seth Kane needs us in the living room going to get Dean now, it's important."

I walk into Dean's room and he was on his phone, and I walked over to him, and I can tell something was bothering him. "Thinking about her aren't you man?"

Dean looked up at him. "Yeah, just seeing her tonight, made me realize what I did to her, and just wanted to tell her sorry. I thought maybe texting her would help."

Roman sat down beside him, and hugged him. "Just give her time man. Oh the reason I came in is Kane is here, and needs to talk to us and he says it important."

"Sure, maybe he got some answers we need." Dean said and got up.

We walked out just as Seth was walking into the living room.

"What's up Kane? Roman said you needed to talk to us and it's important." Dean ask.

"Guys I know something is up with you and Patty, and I seen her a lil bit ago, and somehow she just vanish thru thin air, and I know she would have ran into you guys going out, but anyways...."Kane was interrupted but Seth.

"Wait you seen her tonight before or after the show man? And if she did leave she didn't run into us because we were looking for her also." Seth said perking up.

"No it was after the show. I was coming to your locker room and was going to talk to you there, but she saw me, and she followed me to my locker room and when I went in the shower and came out she was gone, I figured she came to you guys." Kane looked at them.

"Kane man, we haven't seen or heard from her in weeks. Tonight was the first time we seen her in weeks." Roman said, "You know something we don't know?"

"No that's why I came here. As I was saying, she told me the reason she hasn't been texting or calling me because she has been working in photos shoots and signings for you guys, and I know that takes a lot of her time, but not like it does now, and I am worried about her. Now tell me what's wrong with you guys? I know you were tight, but since when did you guys slip away from each other?" Kane looked at them confused.

Dean stood up and scratched his head and looked at Kane. "Man its not like we haven't tried to get ahold of her. Hell I've been trying to text her and no answer, I gave up on calling her weeks ago, cause I know she won't answer, what do you want from us?"

Kane got up and wondering how they even tried to text her if she got her number changed. "You couldn't been texting her man, a few weeks ago she got her number changed. I don't know what number she has been texting you from but it's not from her, because she had it changed. Wait, when in the hell have you guys talk to her, besides not seeing her?" Kane was furious now.

"WHAT!" All three of them screamed at the same time.

"That's impossible, it was her when she texted me about signings and stuff Kane." Seth said showing him.

"Seth man looked at the number, it's a block number." Kane said.

Seth looked at his phone, he never took noticed, he was just happy to hear from her once a week, he was more pissed and threw his phone across the room, and won't you believe it won't break, and suddenly it went off and they all looked shocked. Seth went and picked it up.

"Seth, you guys should get to bed early, remember you guys got a photo signing at 8 at Reading World, don't wanna disappoint your fans. *Patty*

Seth looked at them and showed them the text and it also was blocked and they knew they couldn't text it back. Why is she doing this to them was beyond them.

"I'm calling the front desk and asking for her room number and confronting her." Seth said pissed off.

Kane grabbed the phone from Seth.

"What the hell Kane." Seth looked at him angry.

"Just saving you the headache Seth, already tried that. She is under a different name, she doesn't want to be found, only when she feels like she wants us to know." Kane said in defeat and left.

They talked until 2 in the morning and Seth's phone went off again.

What part of going to bed early don't you guys understand? You have now 3 hours to get ready and then the signing, and Dean will be hard to wake up at that time and Roman also. Don't give you enough time Seth to dolled up. *Patty*

That spooked Seth and he got up and looked out the door to see if she was out there. How did she know they were still up? He shut the door, and his phone went off again.

Seth looking out the door, did you see me? How do I know? Easy Seth you were always the spooked one (lol) get to bed guys and I will give you a wake up call. *Patty*

Dean laughed at Seth. "She got you there Seth, your the one who spooks easy, I'm not going to bed if I do, I know I won't get up."

"I am with Dean, I won't get up either, it will only make me cranky and moody also. Go ahead Seth get some sleep, we will wake you up alright, if not you will be dragging ass. Your the easiest to wake up." Roman smiled at him.

Seth phone went off again.

All three of you are pissing me the fuck off. I will wake you guys up alright. I promise I will . Now get to bed, and yes Dean and Roman you two also NOW! PLEASE! *Patty*

They decided to just go to bed, and let her win, since she promise she would wake them up. All three of them would be cranky if not for a few hours.

WOW!!!!!! WONDER HOW SHE PLANS ON WAKING THEM UP IN THE MORNING???? TWO MINUTES AND BRAY HAD HER OUT OF THAT ROOM, AND KANE LEFTED IN DEFEAT...WHAT IS WRONG IN THIS PICTURE???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.6K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
71.2K 3.1K 22
Larissa x Morticia x Reader ... They were always going to have you on your knees... ... "On your knees." She demands as she rips the blanket off of m...
173K 4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc