𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐢 • 𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 �...

By Izzy_stuff

Hwang Hyunjin, the school prince seems to bump into her on every corner. She is everywhere, in his class, in... More

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
00 - new semester
01 - school prince
02 - graffiti
03 - rumors
04 - new girl
05 - hair dye
06 - friends
07 - crush
08 - art lesson
09 - dating girls is better
10 - Jeongin's roommate
11 - basketball
12 - late night gaming
13 - tardy
14 - matchmakers
15 - friday night
16 - Minho's room
17 - drunk kiss
18 - sweet dreams
19 - good morning
20 - hangover
21 - four legs in one bed
22 - the tea
23 - cleaning up
24 - loud noises
25 - coffee dates
26 - confession
27 - library studying
28 - caramel macchiato
29 - situationship
30 - new employee
31 - drawing
32 - too many happy couples
33 - the talk
34 - midnight walk
35 - together like this
36 - pajamas
37 - deal
38 - study break
39 - talking too much
40 - shoe sizes

𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐢

1.6K 41 60
By Izzy_stuff

❝ Just shut up and kiss me ❞ 

❝ They hate each other ❞ 

Seiseki, one of the best schools in South Korea. It's known for its students finishing school with the knowledge others could only dream about. A lot of graduates have the best opportunities after school and without moving a finger, they have their future bright. 

That, however, only goes to Students from A and B classes. Lower classes always have more problems with finding jobs, they are basically as any other graduate from different schools. 

The worst possible thing that could happen to you is ending in class E. The class known for its problematic and stupid students. 

Seiseki school has developed a new system that helps put students in the right classes. All students have an app in their phone that shows them their ranking and points. The more points you have, the better ranking you get. First 18 students with the most points go to class A. The other top 20 students go to class B. This way, the top 38 students get the best education. They only take important classes and have the advantage of having better dorms, classrooms, and/or eating spots.  

Class C and D contains the other students from 38th place to 98th place. Their education isn't anyhow special, it's just like any other school's education system.  

On the other hand, class E, constraining 15 students with the worst ranking gets the worst things possible; small classrooms that look like they haven't been cleaned since last century and dirty  eating tables  

Collecting points is easy: study hard and do well on your exams, 
and more importantly, don't break the rules.   

Hyunjin, once a new weird kid, is now known as the school's prince everywhere. Even first years heard about him before they even got to the school. His name got recognized thanks to his abilities. His first semester, he got from class D to class A. Not only did he somehow finish his exams with almost no mistakes, he also got points from winning multiple Olympiads, attending extra classes and paying attention in school. Thanks to all these, he managed to do something many tried before but failed. He got 3 classes up, being one of the best students the school has. 

Isabella on the other hand, lost as many points during her first semester as possible. No matter the fact she scored amazingly on her exams, she lost every point she got from exams, because of her rebellious behavior. Along with her roommates and friends Robin and Seungmin, they get recognized around the school as the problematic trio that breaks every rule they can. 

The smart students often try to avoid them, while others realize why they should stay away from the trio once they get to know them. But not everyone smart has to be like that. What if some of the students decide to see for themself what is so big about these three and realize they might be right in something? What if the trio isn't actually as dumb as they look like but are actually dangerously intelligent? 

❝ No, they don't. Not really ❞ 

Started: July 1st 2023
Published: July 10th 2023 
Ended: tbd 

This story is a pure fiction! At first it was inspired by assassination classroom and the underclass and it's classes but the plot is completely mine and I take credits for that. Nothing in this fic is real expect for stray kids members. Obviously they are not exactly as in real life for this to make sense so always remember that this is just a fiction. 

Anything stray kids related is not my work and they have the credits for it. 

Warning: This fic contains swearing, some mature content (I am not writing smut but there are talks about it etc.!), vandalism/problematic behavior 
there might also be some form of bullying, discrimination based on class level, and/or much more! 

Credits for Laska, Riley, Robin, Ji-soo, Soomin and Astran go to my friends please do not steal them. Credits for Izzy, Amy, Hana and Bora go to me, obviously do not steal them either. 
There are also some background characters like Tessa. Tessa is Alaska's oc while other characters are mine! Some of them don't even have a real personality or anything they're just here to fill up the class rooms and cause some dramas hehe. 

This is Hyunjin x my oc Izzy. There are other characters as you can see that have their relationships too but the main pair is Hyunjin and Isabella. 

Lastly, have fun while reading! I hope you'll enjoy this story. I am always glad to know what you guys think so feel free to leave a comment or two hehe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.3K 78
male reader x stray kids Kiba is a handful when it comes to being an Idol. Although his tricky behaviour, JYP is determined for him to showcase his...
24.4K 457 12
Hwang Hyunjin Your High School's celebrity. Everyone's crush. The school's 'Prince charming'. Popular for his sharp killer looks, and a cold yet swee...
9.3K 663 21
Hyunjin and Jisung work part-time at a popular coffeehouse on their university's campus. It's a pleasant job, quiet most of the day (Until exam seaso...
115K 8.3K 52
[COMPLETE] high school is a time to make memories. hwang hyunjin has spent the vast majority of his life under the protection of his elder brothers s...