𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻...

By DEMGSC1920

Ok, let's do this once. My name is Jensen Banner, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 3 ye... More

Bio
(ITSV) Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth-1610
(ITSV) Chapter 2: Eddie's Pizza
(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White
(ITSV) Chapter 4: The Line is Cut
Webs Have Been Multiplied (Reboot)
(ITSV) Chapter 5: Brooklyn Visions Academy
(ITSV) Chapter 6: First Day of School
(ITSV) Chapter 7: The New Kid
(ITSV) Chapter 8: Hey...
(ITSV) Chapter 9: The Death of Peter Parker
(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo
(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk
(ITSV) Chapter 12: House Fight
(ITSV): Chapter 13: Leap of Faith
(ITSV) Chapter 14: Jensen Banner
(ITSV) Chapter 16: Final Battle Part 2
(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?
Updated Bio
Important Announcement
First Look
Mystery of the Crow Arc
(MOTC) Chapter 18: Vigilantes
(MOTC) Chapter 19: The Crow?

(ITSV) Chapter 15: Final Battle Part 1

3.7K 135 39
By DEMGSC1920

The spider people were walking down of a bus, Peter first, then Spider-Woman, Noir and Spider-Ham... as Peni in the robot, jumps from the bus to a crane with the rest of the spiders. Noir glitches for a bit and Peter was next to glitch after... as Peni was scanning Fisk Tower... which was in front of them.

Peni: Kingpin has a private elevator entrance from his penthouse to the collider below.

Noir: Didn't count on having an audience.

They started to swing to a glass roof quickly... as they all land there... seeing inside a luxurious party, which leaves the entire team in shock. They also saw Kingpin, Tombstone... and Martin Li.

Peter, Gwen, Noir, Peni, Spider-Ham: You gotta be kidding me.

Kingpin: Thank you. It's nice to be with you this evening to celebrate Spider-Man. He and I were very close.

Spider-Woman: Damn pig.

Spider-Ham: I'm right here.

Peter looked at Spider-Woman who had a bit of venom in her tone, until Noir caught something.

Noir: Hold on. Get a load of how the waiters are dressed.

Literally every waiter had a Spider-Man mask on... it was kinda stupid.

Noir: It's in poor taste, but... It can't be that easy.

You sure?

Noir: It's that easy.

Noir, Peter and Spider-Woman were walking with bow ties on as he had a trait of food with one hand, as Peter and Spider-Woman were pushing the card... under it was Peni with the robot, being hidden by the carpet of the cart... and Spider-Ham? You don't wanna know. They walked as Kingpin gives the fake speech.

Kingpin: I just wanna thank Mary Jane Parker for being here this evening.

When Peter heard that, he quickly looked to his left hand side... seeing MJ... dressed extremely nicely... it has frozen Peter completely.

Peter: MJ?

MJ gets up... but Spider-Woman gets in front of him trying to stop him from doing something stupid.

Spider-Woman: (whispering) Pay attention. (pushes him) It's not your MJ, Peter, okay?

Spider-Woman pushes the cart with Peter... but he was still so mesmerized by how she looked.

Peter: I'm sorry, I'll be right back.

Peter completely turns the cart around, as Spider-Woman quickly gets in front, trying to stop him.

Spider-Woman: Peter! Come here.

Noir walks to Peter as he tries to stop him.

Noir: Come on, Peter, we gotta go.

Peter: It will take one second. Let me just... Oh!

He completely was facing now MJ who was in front of him... like literally in front of him.

MJ: Hello.

Peter: Oh, wow.

MJ: (bit uncomfortable) Um... I just wondered if we could have some more bread at table 12.

Peter: (still mesmerized) Yeah.

Spider-Woman had her hand on her face very annoyed at what she's seeing... and Noir was definitely dying inside.

Peter: I'm just... I'm really sorry.

MJ: Oh! Don't be sorry. It's just bread.

Peter: I wasn't there for you when you needed me.

MJ: (more uncomfortable) Mm-hmm.

Peter: I didn't even try.

MJ: That's fine. You know, I should really get going.

Peter: I know I could do better if I just had another chance to give you the bread that you deserve.

MJ looked very confused... he was so... fallen in love right now.

MJ: Are you okay?

Spider-Woman: Ma'am, we'll take care of that bread right now.

MJ: (looks at Peter) Well, it's been nice talking to you.

Peter: (seeing her walk away) For you, they should fill this place up with fresh bread.

Noir: (as Spider-Woman helped him walk out of love) Parker? Are you okay?

Peter: Oh, yeah. Totally.

Spider-Woman: Good, 'cause we are not getting any bread.

The three walked with Peter very disappointed through the door... that they didn't even see what's in front.

???: Hey!

They look in front seeing Tombstone with two men.

Tombstone: Watcha got in there?

Peter quickly raised his fists as Spider-Woman slowly pushed them down.

Spider-Woman: Oh.

Noir: Just your typical stuff: liver, hard cheese, barley duke sandwiches. (Spider-Woman lowers Peter's fists again) Nothing unusual.

Tombstone: Oh that's good, cause I'm kinda hungry.

He checks the plate in the cart... showing a naked Spider-Ham... served as a roasted pork... though he kept the mask on and an apple in his mouth.

Tombstone: Oh, oh, hehehehe. Look at this, they even got the mask on.

Spider-Woman: Haha, I know! Right?

The two share a laugh... as Spider-Ham takes the apple off his mouth so he can catch his breath, but quickly puts it on again.

Tombstone: (standing in front of Spider-Woman) I don't eat, pork.

Spider-Ham: You don't deserve (Spider-Woman closes the trait) pork.

Tombstone looks at them confused... as he looked at a door.

Tombstone: Right through there. Have fun.

They push the cart through another door, as Tombstone answers a call.

Tombstone: Yes. They think we're dumb.

Peter: (ripping the bow tie) They are dumb.

Spider-Woman: (also ripping it) They are so dumb.

Noir: (also ripping it) Very dumb.

Spider-Ham: (opening the trait) Can I put my clothes on?

Peter/Spider-Woman/Noir: Yeah, sure./Go ahead./Mm-hmm.

Moments later, Kingpin entered a room... his office, with two guards guarding the door... as the moment it closes... they were pulled to the roof, with Peni and Noir holding them, as Peter and Spider-Woman shoots a web to their mouth.

Peter: Sleep.

They get down the roof, as Peni opens the doors, them entering though ready to throw hands. Peni scans the room, as she locates the elevator behind a golden painting.

Peni: (points at the painting) It should be right here.

Noir: (looking at it) What a beautiful painting. I love the use of purple.

Spider-Ham: Again, colors, not strong suit.

Noir: (punches through) Is purple!

Noir completely rips the painting in two pieces, throwing it away. He grabs his gun and loads it... just to kick the elevator doors open. He jumps down, with Spider-Ham next, then Peni and next was Spider-Woman, who looks back at Peter... who looked at a photo of Fisk and his family.

Noir: Peter. Shake a leg, let's go.

He then goes down after that. He lands and was behind the rest... as he looks at Spider-Woman... who ran but still with her shoulders fallen.

Peter: (runs by her side) So... are you sure you will be okay?

Spider-Woman: I'll be fine, Peter.

Peter: All right, if you say so.

Peter picked up speed and runs now in front of the group at full speed with the others as well... as the collider was activating... Fisk has activated it again.

AI: Secondary ignition in five, four, three, two, one.

They had web swing to a higher platform... as they witnessed with their own eyes, the collider activate. It was like two beams of energy clashing... it looked awesome but it really wasn't.

Peter after that glitches as the gang looks at him.

Spider-Woman: Peter, you don't have to stay behind. I can do it.

Peter: It's okay. (glitches again in pain) I've made up my mind.

He goes to web swing away, as the others follow him... though the others were spectacle about Peter's decision... just like Jensen's. They were in the roof of the collider, as Peter looks back at them.

Peter: I'll put the goober in and take over the beam. (crawls forward) After you're gone, I'll blow it up. Good luck, guys.

Peter looks for the panel, as he goes to put the goober... but their spider-sense activated... they've been spotted.

Spider-Woman: They know we're here.

Peter looks at the others... but slowly looks in front... seeing Doc Ock's tentacles. He quickly tries to insert the goober, but one of the tentacles wrap around his wrist and throws him around... failing to insert the goober, as Doc Ock finally shows herself.

Doc Ock: Nice to see you again, Peter.

The rest of the gang started to get shot, Peni goes for the offensive, but she glitches, leaving Spider-Woman now first. She swings, grabbing one of Fisk's henchmen, as Peni lands by two, grabbing them and takes them off the fight. Noir goes to web swing, but he also glitches, not being able to web swing, as he goes to get shots

Peni: I got you covered!

Sadly, SP//dr isn't that bulletproof as the bullets were staggering Peni.

Spider-Woman: (landing on a metal pillar) These guys are the pits.

Now she was glitching, and quickly swings away after the glitch. That was until she was wrapped in black energy... negative... energy and thrown back. She hits a platform groaning, as Li lands in front of her.

Spider-Woman: Oh good, just who I was looking for.

Negative: I won't let you stop me from doing what has to be done.

Spider-Woman: I don't care!

She slingshots at Li at full speed after that. Scorpion in another platform launches himself at Peni, who glitches, leaving her vulnerable to Scorpion's attack... sending her flying. Peter was smashed to a wall... and again tries to insert the goober, failing.

Peter: Why is this always difficult?

Peter was again pulled back, as Ock started to wrap one of her tentacles around Peter.

Ock: Where you going, Peter?

She pulls him closer and wraps a tentacle in his neck, his windpipe and another closing to his face.

Ock: Any last words?

Peter: Can I get a minute to think about it? You have a pen?

Ock: Goodbye, Peter Parker.

She was about to punch Peter... but the tentacle stopped responding to her... as her own tentacle punched her... making Peter raise an eyebrow confused. The tentacle punched her again, with Spider-Woman throwing Li away, also saw what happened. Ock looked around trying to find who did that... just to get hit again... and again and again, by some invisible force or her own tentacles.

Ock: Who did that?!

She was now even pushed back... as two webs were shot, one Ock's left and the other to the right, as whoever did it, slingshots at Ock... showing Miles slowly turning out of invisibility.

Peter: Miles?

Ock: Spider-Man?

She was quickly punched by Miles Morales, making her release Peter from his grip, and he pulls Peter with a web to the roof and Miles lands by the roof as well.

Peter: Wow, Miles. You're doing it on command!

Miles: It's about time, right?

Peni/Spider-Ham/Spider-Woman: Miles!/Look who's here!/You figured it out.

Peter: (patting Miles' back) I love you! I am so proud of you!

Miles: Haha...

Peter: Do I want kids?

Spider-Woman quickly looked back seeing Li who got up, launch himself to her, both falling from the platform, as he punches her twice in the face, but she answers back with her own punch, but Li throws her away to another platform. She lands and quickly gets up, as Li swings his sword at her, flipping over it, then throwing a spinning kick at Li, but he catches it, pulling her to him and then sending a blast to her... directly at her face, sending her back. She falls in the ground, groaning and glaring at Li... with her mask slightly broken as her left eye was exposed after that blast, and a bit of her hair too.

Ock regained her consciousness after that and glared at both Spider-Men.

Peter: Oh, yeah, I forgot about her.

She started to attack at them, as they web swing to dodge her attacks, as they look at the collider... acting even more.

Peter: Well, that doesn't look promising.

Miles: No, it doesn't.

The collider was getting worse by the minute, as every villain in May's house was present, Tombstone, Scorpion, Li and Ock against the Spider-Gang.

Peter: On your left!

Miles: On your right!

Peter: I got five o'clock! Three o'clock! Two o'clock! Every direction!

Peter and Miles then were pinned by Ock with her tentacles up to the roof, as they try to fight it back. Li crashed to a platform and quickly got up... he was seeing the fight right now and he could see at this point... they were losing... he was losing.

Negative: I've sacrificed too much.

Miles was smashed to the roof... as the collider was now reacting differently... negative energy was coming from it.

Miles: Oh no...

Negative: I won't fail... AGAIN!!!

He completely let's loose, releasing all his power... everything he had inside regarding the Darkforce. Kingpin blocked the shockwave that Li had created.

Kingpin: Martin!

Li was roaring as his negative energy completely covered the entire room... the collider was now not opening to another dimension... it was opening to the Darkforce... a multiversal force of darkness. The entire room... was now photonegative... just like Li, except the people inside, the villains and the spiders still hold their natural colors.

Spider-Woman: No!

She went after him, as he impales his sword to the ground... sending a huge shockwave, knocking her off balance. Miles broke the grip of Ock's tentacle, but saw in many platforms... zombie like figures started to appear... created from Li's power. The figures were slowly taking stance... same stance Li has when using a sword.

Miles: Ninjas?

Peter: This is far beyond my pay rate.

Ock was now attacking the two again, Noir was now attacking Tombstone, who couldn't hit the old-timer.

Noir: Is that all you got? You gonna fight or you just bumping gums? You hard-boiled turtle slapper!

He sees a floating structure and throws it at Tombstone. He lands in another structure, as he dodges a swing from one of the zombies and kills it with one punch, but there were hundreds of them.

Li's energy plus with the collider has completely stopped the dimensions coming to 1610, but now is the Darkforce coming here... and Li plans to absorb it all... bye-bye Earth 1610. Peni kept fighting Scorpion... until SP//dr reacted weirdly... a message was sent to it... which was also sent to Peni...

Peni: (utter shock) What?

Gwen rolled back, as Li grabbed her by the neck, slamming her, cracking the platform.

Negative: Killing Banner was a mistake... killing you won't be.

She tried to fight back, but he uppercuts her, and slashes her back... making her scream in pain. She kneels and tries to kick Li, but the kick had no effect. She quickly crawls away and goes to shoot from her web shooters... but she was out of web fluid.

Spider-Woman: Stacy luck-

Li uppercuts her again, landing on her back as she flinches... she had her back cut still. She sees Li in front of her, as he impales the sword to the ground, as more of the ninja zombies appeared, slowly lifting her as Li holds his sword well gripped.

Spider-Woman: Can't I have the last words?

Li ignores her and goes to swing at her.

Spider-Woman: You really are a piece of shit.

Li: Talking ill... just like Banner.

He swings at Spider-Woman who flinched... but the blade... it never reached. She slowly opens her eyes... as from behind Li, there was a web pulling his arm. Li quickly swings back, but no one was there. Spider-Woman looked at the zombies, as their heads were being cutoff, falling dead and dispersing. Li was about to angrily shoot, but a web was shot to his face and then to his body.

Spider-Woman was picked up by whoever it was and she still looked confused at who it was.

Spider-Woman: Mi-

She thought it was Miles... but Miles isn't that tall... and he was still fighting Doc Ock. The figure leaps and swings away as Li breaks the webbing though with a lot of difficulty, the webbing was much stronger than Gwen's.

The figure web swings to a lower platform, putting Spider-Woman down. She looked confused at who did it... until her spider-sense activated... and the person's spider-sense did too... she remembers that spider-sense feeling... it was hard to not recognize it.

Spider-Woman: (slowly tearing up) Jay?

The invisible figure slowly turned visible, as it was none other than Scarlet Spider. He takes his mask off... definitely rebirth changed him, his hair grew a little, but his facial scars... they were gone... he definitely looked cleaner.

Jensen: Hi-

He was completely tackled to the ground... he hugged Gwen back who took her mask off. He definitely heard Gwen cry... well why she wouldn't? He was technically dead for an hour or a few hours. He puts a hand on the back of her head and leans his head to hers.

Gwen: (crying) I'm so sorry.

Jensen: Don't be.

He slowly sat still hugging Gwen who sniffs, looking at the reborn Jensen Banner. She was cleaning her tears as Jensen hugs her again.

Gwen: Y-You died.

Jensen: Yeah, not a good feeling.

Gwen: I-I didn't... save you. I got you killed.

Jensen: No you didn't. (separates of her, looking at her blue eyes) That was my fault for rushing into the fight, but I did need a bit of a wakeup call.

Gwen: H-How?

Jensen: Or we take down Li, or do you want a 20 minutes speech as the universe goes to hell.

Gwen nodded slowly smiling with Jensen cleaning one of her tears, while he slowly grabs something from his utility belt. He shows it to Gwen as she slowly smiles... web cartridges... for HER Web-Shooters, especially hers.

Gwen: How did you-

Jensen: Just a feeling.

He quickly started to change her web fluid as she looks at the suit... she noticed the slight difference.

Gwen: New you?

Jensen: New suit, ol' me.

Gwen: (he changes the other) And the camouflage?

Jensen: The stealth suit this Peter had, this is why it was reacting differently, I think... some kind of sign. (changes them) There.

Gwen lowers her gloves and smiled, as he slowly got up holding both of Gwen's hands.

Jensen: Will you be okay? The back slash?

Gwen: I-I'll be fine, hurts but... work through the pain. I still have a quarrel with Li.

Jensen: (putting his mask but still showing his face) You have a quarrel? He killed me. Help Miles and Peter, I'll take care of Li.

Gwen: Okay, I'm glad your back but he completely turned the fight in his favor! He's not even on Kingpin's side, and the Collider just opened a breach to who knows where!

Jensen: To the Darkforce, he wants to become God against every Norman in the multiverse... the more he absorbs, the more powerful he gets and his devotion to kill Norman will increase, at any rate, he will not care who he kills.

(Starts music)

He pulls her mask down, but she looks extremely worried, and he could see it, it's all in the eyes and well... one of her eyes were exposed.

Spider-Woman: I just... I don't want to-

Jensen: You won't lose me, okay? Do you trust me?

Spider-Woman: I-

Jensen: Gwenie... do you trust me?

Spider-Woman hesitates... she looks around... seeing the situation a bit more clear... everything around them was at this point chaos, she could see Peni still holding against Scorpion as Spider-Ham and Noir took care of the zombies Li was unleashing while Peter and Miles took care of Doc Ock.

She looks at Jensen who had both hands on her shoulder.

Jensen: Go help Miles and Peter... I can handle Li, okay?

Spider-Woman slightly looks down, as she slowly pulls his mask down. Scarlet slightly looks down, but Spider-Woman quickly pulls her mask off, puts a hand in the back of Scarlet's head and... she just... kisses him... exactly where his lips were. It was a very quick one, as she separates in just like 2 seconds at most.

Gwen: Sorry... if this is the last time that we... I just-

Scarlet: We'll make it to the end... Spider-Woman.

He again puts her mask on, as she smiles under the mask. He smiled too... in which she noticed... a genuine smile. He runs off and shoots webs from his back wrist and slingshots to where Li was. Spider-Woman looks at him go... but decides to do exactly what he said... help Peter and Miles... she did trust him... and still does.

(Ends music 0:56)

2 chapters left for this arc to end, and then till DarkotheMapper, WeAbL0rd, Knightmere253 and AxeTheRat04 to finish with their arcs and ShadowMaver to do the script, so we can all start "Edge to the Mirrorverse" arc crossover we have planned... I will return to write more Percy Jackson... and I'm planning to do an arc after Across the Spiderverse... a direct continuation but only for Jensen... care to guess where he will be?

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote for it, leave a comment if you want and to the 2nd part of the final battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 904 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
29K 886 15
What happens when a radioactive spider bites the wrong Parker sibling? This is going to be a slow burn, Y/N's exploration of her newly found powers...
51.6K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
20.2K 413 11
"Let's do this one more time. My name is Y/N L/N and I was bitten by a radioactive spider.... in the eye for the past 2 years I have been the one and...