𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻...

By DEMGSC1920

Ok, let's do this once. My name is Jensen Banner, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 3 ye... More

Bio
(ITSV) Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth-1610
(ITSV) Chapter 2: Eddie's Pizza
(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White
(ITSV) Chapter 4: The Line is Cut
Webs Have Been Multiplied (Reboot)
(ITSV) Chapter 5: Brooklyn Visions Academy
(ITSV) Chapter 6: First Day of School
(ITSV) Chapter 7: The New Kid
(ITSV) Chapter 8: Hey...
(ITSV) Chapter 9: The Death of Peter Parker
(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk
(ITSV) Chapter 12: House Fight
(ITSV): Chapter 13: Leap of Faith
(ITSV) Chapter 14: Jensen Banner
(ITSV) Chapter 15: Final Battle Part 1
(ITSV) Chapter 16: Final Battle Part 2
(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?
Updated Bio
Important Announcement
First Look
Mystery of the Crow Arc
(MOTC) Chapter 18: Vigilantes
(MOTC) Chapter 19: The Crow?

(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo

3.8K 144 83
By DEMGSC1920

Next Day

The chapter starts outside of Alchemax, with a woman walking out from the building taking a quick break. She grabbed a package of cigarettes and grabs her lighter.

Woman: What a day-

Just as she goes to light the cigarette, a web hit the cigarette and the lighter, pulling it and quickly gets webbed in her back.

Woman: What the f- AAGH!!!

She gets pulled to the roof of Alchemax, as the sound of punches were heard. In the roof, her body was in the roof knocked out, without her white coat, black shoes and shirt, leaving her with her bra and pants. Gwen was putting them on, over her Spider-Woman costume. She takes her pointe blue/teal shoes off and gives them to Scarlet, putting the black ones.

Gwen: Is a miracle she is my size, the shoes are a bit to small though.

Scarlet: Mhm.

Gwen looks at herself... still not very convinced... like at all.

Gwen: I don't think this is enough, I still look a bit exposed.

Scarlet crossed his arms... just to look at his waist... more exactly at where his utility belt is. He looks at Gwen who looks backs at him... they stared for a while... which was making Gwen a bit uncomfortable... and red.

Gwen: D-Do I have something on my face?

Scarlet stopped looking... taking a long sigh. He lifts his upper suit a bit, grabbing from his utility belt his glasses, as he puts pressure in both lenses, popping them out of the glasses without breaking them. He catches them both and puts them in his utility belt, as Gwen looks confused.

Gwen: What are you doing?

Scarlet: Before getting my powers... I used normal glasses... I had bit of a hard time reading from afar, so I started to wear glasses for a better view.

He grabbed two other lenses, normal ones. He started to put them with Gwen watching.

Scarlet: My powers healed my sight completely but also changed. I kept my original lenses, a memory of Peter. His original lenses were gone, so I kept mine as the ones Peter gifted me in my birthday.

Gwen: (smiling) Not very surprised Peter gifted you a pair of glasses.

He puts the lenses on and turns back to Gwen, slowly putting them on. She blinked a few times, she was seeing a bit blurry, but not enough to go blind or something. She looked at Scarlet... or more exactly, his mask lenses, is a good thing his lenses are reflective... technically... she's using it as a mirror.

Scarlet: Uh...

Gwen: Relax handsome, your mask lenses are the closest thing to a mirror.

A few seconds later, she stopped looking keeping a smile.

Gwen: Yeah, this will do. Do we remember the plan?

Scarlet: I'll find Olivia Octavius and you will find the schematics of the collider. I made the plan.

Gwen: Just making sure. But saying it as of now, she is an Octavius, Otto Octavius in my world is a criminal, so don't expect her to be the same Olivia you know from your universe.

Scarlet: I know. I'll enter the vent here, you enter through the-

Gwen: Vent as well. Who knows what security the have inside just for entrance. Eye scanner? Trick question? Fingerprint scanner? I'll enter with you.

Scarlet looks at her sighing, just to nod. The two look at the body, with Gwen looking at Scarlet.

Gwen: Let's leave her in the ground.

The two entered the vent after putting the scientist in the floor, as the crawled in the vents, with Scarlet in front and Gwen in the back. They moved fairly quickly as kept looking.

Gwen: (whispering) So where could the schematics be?

Scarlet: (whispering) That's up to you to figure out, your a scientist now, might as well act like it as best as you can. I'll drop you at the woman's bathroom, and I'll go and find Olivia.

Gwen: (whispering) Of course.

They returned to crawl, and they crawled through all the building... just to look for the bathroom or Olivia. Luckily... minutes later, they do find it, and Scarlet sees it... luckily... no one was there. He passes the vent and successfully manages to turn to look at the vent with Gwen in the opposite side.

Gwen: (whispering) This is my stop.

Scarlet: (whispering) Mhm.

Gwen and Scarlet look at each other again... though in a very awkward.

Gwen: (whispering) I really want to do the good luck kiss, but I definitely don't want to trigger any PTSD. So I guess a handshake will do... right or a hug?

Scarlet: (whispering) Are we having this conversation right now?

Gwen: (whispering) Okay, going now.

Gwen goes to enter... but takes a deep breath, she quickly plants a... a kiss on his cheek... almost lips... well... it was through the mask... with her quickly separating and opens the vent.

Gwen: (blushing) Good luck, bug boy.

She quickly drops as Scarlet kept his face... natural... normal... but his body definitely was frozen. She drops and lands on her feet, looking at the door... definitely thinking if it was such a good idea.

Gwen: God, I'm so dead.

Scarlet finally blinked and looked slightly down... not even moving. He looked forward again starting to move.

Scarlet: Sly girl.

Gwen walked out of the bathroom after letting the blush go down. She walked by the halls quickly showing a physics book she had under her coat. Scarlet started to crawl back, looking through the vents to see if he found Olivia... if possible. He kept crawling until he stopped crawling... he looked confused as he saw the end of the vent... which lead to a... room... a bedroom. He got out of it and landed.

The bedroom wasn't anything luxurious, it was simple, one of those bedrooms you see in a neighborhood house. He slowly looked around... seeing a few paintings, a king sized bed, a TV and a few other things.

It was until he saw something on the floor which completely froze him... a pair of red lensed glasses... his... red lensed glasses.

Scarlet: Oh no...

He slowly looked in fear... slowly to a opened bathroom, seeing a few clothes stripped away. He didn't even dare to walk further... he heard panting... and a bit of laughing. He couldn't even lean... he completely froze... as he slowly curled in the corner... unable to move from the spot he was... hearing the panting, the laughing... the moans... he curled up even more than before, his legs closer to his chest.

Scarlet: (stuttering in fear) I-I moved on, I've moved on, I've moved on, I-I-I moved on, I-I moved o-on-

???: ~Come on... oh... oh yeah, come on.~

Scarlet's eyes widened hearing her voice... he wasn't looking or peaking at all... he goddamn knew where he was now. Scarlet closed his eyes breathing heavily and even lifting his mask up to his nose... in case he had to vomit. He breaths in and out... in and out... slowly and calmly... though he could see glitches of that moment, quick glimpses of the past, her blond hair... the excessive amount of sweating... the slapping... the moans... he couldn't move from his position, drugged and forced into whatever she wanted... he wanted to move yet... he couldn't do anything there.

The moans were going away as he takes a deep breath and exhales... as his surrounding slowly shifted to him being back in the vent... still curled up.

???: -SEN... JENSEN!!!

Scarlet slowly opened his eyes hearing that voice... he knew it wasn't hers... it was this Gwen... Spider-Woman. He forgot that he made comms for the two with a few stolen resources.

Scarlet: Spider... Gwen?

Gwen was again in the bathroom, luckily, no one was there but she was in a cubicle, leaning to the door. She had a worried face and even a bit of sweat... the moment she heard he was about to call her "Spider-Woman" instead of Gwen... already said something... panic attack... PTSD attack more exactly.

Gwen: Are you okay?

Scarlet was still in the vent curled as he puts his head on the wall. His breathing got slower as he slowly looked down.

Scarlet: I-I'm... I'm...

He heard the vent open as he saw Gwen enter it and quickly crawl towards him who looked down again. He gagged once and was even about to vomit... but he bolds the urge to do it, as Gwen slowly stopped and looked at him. She saw the mask up to his nose and noticed the shivering lips.

Gwen: It was... the kiss, right? Brought old memories?

Scarlet doesn't say anything as Gwen slowly curled up by him looking to the wall... she curled up for a bit more space in her legs.

Gwen: I'm sorry.

Scarlet: Is not your fault.

Gwen: (looks at him) I brought that memory back, I mean... why wouldn't it, what was I thinking? Kissed by the person who scarred you? A doppelgänger of hers? I didn't mean to-

Scarlet: I thought I moved on... I say to myself that I have moved on... that I wouldn't let it stop me again. (looks at her) The... good luck kiss, it wasn't the problem... maybe is my... trust issues that activated it. I really want to trust you, I trust you that your not her and that your much better that her, we're in this together, we've reached this far cause we've been together, either we all escape or none of us do... but still... part of me... deep inside of me... just... is to afraid to trust you, and probably is using my trauma to stop me.

Gwen slowly looks down and she grabs his hand who then he intertwined his fingers.

Gwen: No hate between us?

Scarlet: No... I can't hate you. I can hate her cause she did it... but your not her, I have no reason to hate you or be scared of you... well... maybe a little but... maybe that's just the trauma trying to stop me. But no... I don't hate you.

Gwen smiled a little at his confirmation, as she looks at his hand which was still intertwined with his hers.

Gwen: Let's... take a break. Or you take a break.

Scarlet: What?

Gwen: This panic attack, what if you get it again? This PTSD attack. What if you freeze, get in shock?

Scarlet: Gwen-

Gwen: I-I can do this, okay? I can get the schematics and play Olivia Octavius into seeing my DNA, we're both glitching, should be the same, t-theoretically.

Scarlet: Gwen-

Gwen: Just take a break, please, I don't want you in Alchemax with those panic attacks.

Scarlet: Gwen, please-

Gwen: I'm not losing another friend, Jay. I'm not losing you...

Scarlet stops talking and slowly takes his mask off, with his other hand still with hers. He looks down, not wanting to look at her.

Jensen: And... I-I'm not losing... another friend either. *looks to her* I've lost too many... I'm not losing you.

Gwen doesn't say anything, taking a deep breath slowly looking down, with Jensen still holding her hand and with the one he is holding the mask, slowly hugs her with her putting her head in his shoulder and taking her glasses off.

Jensen: We're in this together, Gwen... is all or none.

Gwen: I know... maybe I'm just... maybe Peter's death is still fresh in my mind.

Jensen: Mine too... and what she did as well... maybe we have been working alone for too long.

Gwen: (snickers) Yeah... or more exactly, we have never worked in teams.

Jensen: No. First time or anything, right?

Gwen: Mhm.

Gwen slowly separates smiling though slowly about to drop a tear. Jensen puts parts of his mask on, but still showing his face but not hair. With the hand he had on Gwen's hand he moves it to clean the falling tear from her face.

Jensen: Let's get back to work.

He pulls his mask down and she nods putting the glasses back. Gwen hops down to the bathroom and Scarlet crawls away to the entrance, but seeing every vent, trying to at least even hear her voice... and luckily... he did recognized Olivia's voice, it was a bit too easy.

Olivia: -this means is there could be a rupture in the space-time continuum.

He kept crawling... just to stop in confusion... he saw in front two... Spider... Man? One definitely looked like Peter Parker, sort of... though fatter, he had sweatpants and... no shoes. The other one was smaller but he looked like a kid cosplay and he had dark skin.

Peter: Umm...

Kid: (deep tone) Hey.

Scarlet definitely recognized that stupid ass voice... Miles Morales. Scarlet takes a deep sigh after that shaking his head. Peter opened the vent with him hopping off, grabbing to the ceiling and doing a backflip to sort of move forward in the ceiling and then lands on the ground quietly. Scarlet lands straight in the floor also without making sound.

Scarlet: (whispering) Let me guess... Peter Parker.

Peter: (whispering) B. Parker. B of Benjamin.

Scarlet: (whispering) Uh huh, didn't ask.

Peter moves to the computer as he starts to CLAKITY CLAKITY CLAKITY the hell out of it... supposedly hacking it.

Peter: (whispering) And who are you? Also a Parker? Scarlet Spider?

Scarlet: (whispering) No. How do you know that my name is "Scarlet Spider?"

Peter: (whispering) I know someone who dresses just like you and they call him "Scarlet Spider."

Scarlet: Huh.

The sound of the ceiling moving alerted Peter and Scarlet, as they see Miles trying to stick off of it, with Olivia's voice behind the glass. talking to two people, though one looked normal, the seemed to be a 10 feet meatball.

Olivia: (background) Hold on. Let me get you some more data.

Peter: What are you doing, bud?

Miles: (whispering and trying to stick off) I can't move.

Scarlet: (whispering) Calm down, kid. Your making noise.

Peter: (quickly adding and whispering) Okay, relax your fingers. We don't have time. Just let go. Be in the moment.

Miles: (whispering) I am in the moment. It's a terrible moment.

Scarlet: (whispering) Stop moving so much! (to Peter) Why are you here?

Peter: (whispering) To build another goober. (to Miles) Stop moving so much. They're right there. They're gonna see you. Miles, you gotta unstick. What do you do to relax?

Miles: (slowing stops moving and whispering) Relax. Okay, okay, okay. (singing) Needless to say, I... (starts humming)

Peter puts his hands in his face and Scarlet puts his fingers by his eyes.

Peter: (whispering and annoyed) Oh, for crying out loud.

Scarlet just lets a groan a bit animalistic towards the singing teenager.

Miles: (keeps singing) Callin' it quits Now, baby, I'm a wreck (hums and but slowly unsticks from the ceiling) You're a wreck, ooh... AGH!!!

He finally unsticks, crashing on the table, and Scarlet didn't even bother to catch him. Scarlet looks at Peter, signaling at the fallen kid and Peter just replies...

Peter: Teenagers: just the worst.

Scarlet looks at Miles... realizing he completely disappeared. Peter also noticed it, moving from the computer.

Peter: Miles, where did you go?

Miles: I'm right here.

Scarlet looked around, as he taps the side of the mask, showing his red eyes and takes a hard blink, seeing infrared, this time managing to see Miles.

Scarlet: Your invisible.

Miles/Peter: You can see me?/You can see him?

Scarlet: Infrared eyesight, he's in front of you, Peter.

Miles: Spider-Man has either of those two tricks?

Peter: Not in my universe.

Scarlet looks a bit confused on how Peter doesn't have invisibility or his type of eyesight. He accidentally pokes Miles' invisible eye, making him take a step back.

Miles: Aah! You just poked me in my eye!

Peter: This is incredible. Some kind of fight or flight thing.

Miles/Scarlet: What's that?/We have to-

They hear steps, as between Peter and Scarlet now realizing, they're almost the same height, thought Peter was still taller, they see a figure walking back... Olivia was returning.

Scarlet: (closes lenses) Change of plans-

Pop

Scarlet and Peter realized Miles disappeared again out of fear. With Scarlet quickly slingshotting to the vent, leaving Peter literally in the open.

Peter: (to Miles) Remember this password. D-G-F-A-M-P-E-S-A-N-D...

Miles: Slow down!

Peter: -4-$-3-5-8-7-6-5-3-4-5-4-5-3-5.

Miles: (whispering) I need to write it down!

Peter: (giving him a Spider-USB) And download the schematic.

Miles: How do I do that?

Peter: While I (moves back his imaginary prince hair) turn on the charm.

The door opens, showing Olivia who goes into shock seeing Peter/Spider-Man.

Olivia: Spider-Man?

Peter was showing his back almost leaning to the table, just to look back at her.

Peter: Oh, hey. (snaps his fingers and sits in the table) Didn't see you there.

Olivia: (gasping) Wow. Okay, I'm kinda freaking out right now.

Scarlet watching from the vents groans in disgust seeing Olivia like this and Peter sort of flirting with her.

Olivia: I mean, you're supposed to be dead.

Peter: Surprise!

Olivia quickly gets close grabbing the bottom part of the mask.

Peter: Okay. (she lifts the mask up to his forehead) That's a no-no. We don't like that.

Scarlet saw his face, different to his Peter, he had the same brown hair... but he had a beard mark, he looked tired and very old... definitely almost in his 40's.

Olivia: This is fascinating.

Olivia literally grabs his face, technically both of his cheeks with one hand leaving Peter very confused.

Peter: Okay, that's my face.

Olivia: An entirely different Peter Parker. (lets go of his face and pokes his belly) Little bit of a gut, perhaps from dimensional warping.

Peter: Oh, yeah-yeah-yeah. I was way flatter before I warped.

Scarlet kept looking at the scene, just to look away, touching the comm in his ear.

Scarlet: (whispering) Gwen, don't speak so you can keep the act. The schematics are in Olivia's office, I found two more like us... or one more exactly. A new Peter Parker and... Miles Morales, this world's Miles.

Gwen: (comms) I might have to talk. Fisk has a new collider.

Scarlet: (whispering) That explains why Peter and Miles need a goober, a way home. Get to her office, I'll be keeping an eye that Hobo-Parker doesn't do something stupid.

Gwen: (comms) Hobo-Par-

He shuts it off and sees the scene. Miles had problems login in, which Peter had to use the age card on her.

Olivia: This might pinch a little.

She pushes Peter to a chair which popped up, as when he sat, his wrist were locked in, and his chest as well.

Peter: Ow.

Olivia: (holding a long Q-Tip) I just need to get these samples.

Peter: (with the Q-Tip in his mouth) Oh, okay.

Olivia walks to a microscope with Miles still trying to find the file. Scarlet slowly opens the vent and crawls on the roof silently without Olivia noticing.

Olivia: Wow. Just complete cellular decay. I've never seen anything like this.

Scarlet: (mentally) Theory correct?

Scarlet and Peter see Miles grab the computer tower and monitor, leaving them in shock.

Peter: (whispering) What are you doing?

Miles: (whispering) I'm just taking the whole thing.

Olivia: (turns at Peter) And obviously you've been glitching.

Peter: "Glitchin'"? No. (glitches a little) Why would you even say that?

Olivia: If you stay in this dimension too long, your body's gonna disintegrate.

Scarlet slowly descends, as he looks through the microphone, seeing the cells decay due to the glitching.

Olivia: Do you know how painful that would be, Peter Parker?

Peter: I don't know.

Olivia: You can't imagine. And I, for one, can't wait to watch.

Scarlet sees something in the back on her coat... something was a bit off.

Peter: What did you say your name was?

Olivia: (standing up, taking her glasses off) Dr. Olivia Octavius.

She completely drops the coat, showing a super villain suit, with her putting her hair in a bun, with four tentacles coming from a machine in her back... though the tentacles looked a bit like plastic but they had arms. One of the arms puts Olivia's villain green goggles on, with the other slamming Peter to the ground.

Peter: (struggling) Can I assume that your friends call you Doc Ock?

Olivia: My friends actually call me Liv. My enemies call me Doc Ock.

Scarlet: Cute.

Doc Ock looks back as Scarlet launching himself to the fight right to her, connecting a punch. Peter quickly shoots a web to a handprint panel, allowing Miles to run away. Scarlet quickly grabbed the restrains and managed to rip them off from him.

Doc Ock: Another one.

Scarlet looks back seeing her smiling as he glared at Doc Ock.

Doc Ock: And this one's stronger.

Outside the office

Gwen was walking normally holding her physics book, she walked where they told her where "Liv's" as they call her, office is... until she completely had her Spider-Sense activate, but couldn't react, as a flying Scarlet Spider hit her, both hitting the wall but not breaking it. She groans as well Scarlet Spider, but she quickly looked him.

Gwen: What happened?!

Scarlet: Doc Ock.

Gwen: Oh crud.

Doc Ock: Where you going, Spider-Man?

She came out of the glass wall after throwing Peter like a rag doll, as Scarlet webs her face quickly turning to Gwen.

Scarlet: You need to change.

Gwen: No shoot.

Scarlet: Just say "shit."

He sees Ock about to rip the web as he looks at Gwen.

Scarlet: Okay, gotta go. (pecks her cheek still mask on) Protect the glasses and good luck!

He slingshots towards Liv, completely both going off the window, keeping Gwen confused just to look at the vent.

Gwen: Sly boy.

She goes to slingshot... just for Miles run by her with the computer tower and monitor in hand... which left her confused.

Scarlet quickly webs to a roof and slingshots to the same floor, but another roof, meeting with Peter who was on his back groaning.

Peter: (in pain) My... back...

Scarlet: Uh huh, get up-

His Spider-Sense activated and he did a split as Peter used a blue gym ball as cover, as one of Ock's tentacles went at them, as Scarlet made a front flip another and started to shoot webs at Ock was returned to the fight.

Ock: Who was that? Girlfriend I didn't know? A spy?

Scarlet doesn't say anything and grabbed a table, throwing it at Ock who blocked it and launched another of her tentacles at Scarlet who caught it and was slowly about to crush it... since the tentacles were actually inflatable in a sense. Peter goes to attack but the hand in the tentacle Scarlet has, turns to saw blades which go to cut him, but he shows his stingers and luckily... his stingers were more than durable to withstand her saw blades. She completely leaves Scarlet and swings at Peter who ducks and starts to block the rest of the normal tentacles.

Peter: This is the moment that I'm losin' the fight.

She laughed and pinned Peter with a tentacle, which was in his neck, chocking him. Scarlet grabs one of them and quickly throws her through the roof, but she manages to stop the momentum and she throws Peter through a glass wall, as she launches at Scarlet. Peter bounced in the glass wall... but starts to jog by Miles' side.

Peter: Let me tell you the good news. (throws the monitor away) We don't need the monitor.

He was caught by a tentacle of Doc Ock and gets throws away, to the end of the hallway... with Ock slamming Scarlet to the ground, cracking it.

Doc Ock: Peter!

She finally goes to the hallway, finally seeing Miles who was getting scared, and trying to turn invisible.

Doc Ock: You didn't tell me you had an invisible friend! (Miles proceeds to run away) Could you give me that back, young man?

Scarlet quickly shoots a web at Miles and throws him towards Peter, even if he was in the ground with a bad angle.

Miles: Peter!

Doc Ock: It's proprie- OOF!!!

Miles hits her in the face, dazing her heavily. Miles lands on his back by Peter still holding the computer tower. Scarlet quickly grabs the tentacle pinning him, and pulls Ock to the ground by his side, elbowing her face and quickly ripping the tentacle off him, as he saw a few doors about to close, as he slingshots at the other two spiders, leaving Ock behind. He slides and the three run to the exit.

Miles: Were those claws?

Scarlet: Stingers, Miles. Move.

He commanded at Miles and Hobo Peter Parker. The three go outside... or well... to the cafeteria.

Peter: Oh.

They see the amount of people in the room eating and talking... entire groups there.

Peter: (to Miles) This'd be a good time to turn invisible.

Miles: Yep.

Aaaaaaaand nothing happens... he just freezes on the scene.

Peter: Okay, not gonna turn invisible. Selecting a bagel.

Peter grabs a bagel and the three walk, with Peter walking like a model, Miles walks like an idiot and Scarlet... he just taking advantage on eating a bagel, he is a bit hungry.

Peter: Act super normal.

Scientist: Spider-Man?

Peter: (holding his bagel) You know, that's funny, I get that a lot.

Miles: (deep voice) Hey.

After that... literally every scientist showed hi tech guns which Scarlet saw and quickly puts the bagel in his mouth and slingshots outside, even before Peter and Miles arrived as they were about to shoot at them.

Peter: (gives Miles a bagel and he takes the computer) Now we do a switchy-switchy.

The two literally run to the balcony, with the scientist chasing them.

Scientist: They got a bagel!

Peter: All right, time to swing, just like I taught ya.

Miles looks back and quickly throws the bagel he had in hand to the scientist who opened the door... in the head...

(So Begins The End)

Back to story

Miles: When did you teach me that?

The two kept running to the ledge of the balcony.

Peter: I didn't. (throws one of his Web-Shooters) It's a little joke for team-building.

Miles sees the Web Shooter as he tries to catch it, slowly going to fall to the ledge just cause he couldn't catch that Web Shooter.

Miles: He-Hey, Hey!

He almost lets the Web Shooter fall... but he catches it on the last second.

Peter: All right, you ready?

He quickly puts the Web Shooter on Miles' hand and shoots a web to a tree which made Miles a bit scared.

Miles: Of course I'm not ready!

Peter just throws Miles off the balcony, leaving him swinging with a scream coming from his mouth.

Miles. I can't do this yet!

Peter: (swinging in front of Miles) Everybody knows that the best way to learn is under intense life-threatening pressure.

Miles turns to look at where Peter was... just to meet with a tree, head on. He lets go of the web string and he... he just starts to fall. He tries to shoot another web in the wrong part of the Web Shooter... (use the pressure button in your palm, dumbass.)

Miles: Come on, come on, come on.

He shoots another web to a twig... but since is a twi and not the tree... it breaks. Miles goes to hit ground, but Scarlet swings, grabbing him by his shirt. Miles looks at him just sigh.

Miles: Thanks, man.

Scarlet: Word of advice, use the trigger in your palm, is not for show.

Miles: Huh...

Scarlet: Why do you think he does this?

He makes the rock n' roll hand gesture with the hand he is swinging and quickly returns to swing.

Scarlet: Jackass.

Miles: Oooooh...

Scarlet keeps swinging... until his Spider-Sense activates, as he looks back and throws Miles towards Peter's direction... just to get tackled by a white blur with dark energy to the ground. Creating a huge shockwave which sent many of the scientists away as Miles looks back at where the shockwave was. Scarlet was pinned down by none other than Mister Negative himself... finally he shows up.

Scarlet: Li...

Martin goes to punch Scarlet, but he uses both his feet, putting them on his chest, sticking them throws Li over him. Li rolled and summoned a sword, he makes a aerial flip and goes to slash Scarlet who moves from the sword who creates an energy slash. Li landed, swinging at Scarlet who used his stingers to block his sword and later elbows Li's face and quickly push kicks him.

Scarlet: Huh... that's how it feels when I'm rested.

Li growls and dashes at Scarlet, both going down a small hill, the two punching each other... but Scarlet punches Li making him even spit a bit of his photogenic blood.

Scarlet: You were there! When Peter died!

Negative: I did him a favor!

Li sent a blast which launched Scarlet through some trees, breaking them.

Negative: I killed this world's Norman so he could live, but you can blame Miles Morales for his death.

Scarlet landed on his back and slid back, managing to get on his feet.

Scarlet: Miles?

Negative: When the collider activated, I saw everything... the multiverse, and even beyond it... a crack outside the multiverse, something not even Fisk could see or reach.

Scarlet: A crack?

Negative: I've seen your fate... Scarlet, and Miles Morales will bring the end to this universe... you sensed it.

Scarlet looks slightly down... it can't be a coincidence that his Spider-Sense banged his head when he Miles was going to BVA the first time.

Negative: But I can see more than that... you don't know your true story... your true origin.

Scarlet: Huh?

Negative: Tell me, Scarlet Spider. You've been wondering for a while, even more when you Miles Morales new trick... why are you so different to Gwen Stacy... or Peter Parker. You don't know your true origin...

That left Scarlet confused, just what the hell is Mister Negative, the photogenic crime lord trying to tell him now?

Scarlet looks away and slingshots to the direction where Miles and Peter was. Li looked at Scarlet swing away... but he didn't even try to chase Scarlet to where he went... he was just warning him... of whatever is coming.

Miles and Peter were now swinging, each holding the computer as Peter was teaching Miles how to swing as they tried to get away from Ock.

Miles: Ha, ha! I'm doin' it!

Peter: Good. You're doin' it. Double tap to release and thwip it out again.

The moment he said "thwip" he broke the string and shot another web.

Miles: Okay.

Peter: (shoots another web and swings) Thwip and release. (does the same thing again.) And thwip.

Miles: (same time Peter said thwip) Thwip.

Miles and Peter: Release. Thwip.

Miles: And release.

Peter: You're a natural.

Miles and Peter: (both more surprised and excited) Thwip. Release.

Peter: Feel the rhythm? Thwip.

Miles: (extremely happy) Woohoo hoo! And release!

Peter: Good, Miles.

Miles: I gotta say, you're amazing, man.

Peter: We're a little team! (epic voice) Me as the teacher who could still do it. (Miles looks at him confused) You as the student who can do it, just not as good. (normal voice) I'm proud of us. Is there something you want to say to me?

Peter after that started to glitch, forcing him to let go of his web and drops the computer. Peter lands on a twig about to break with Miles in shock.

Miles: Peter!

He lets go to try and catch both Peter and the computer. Miles also lands on the big twig and catches the computer... by the cable... which was slowly disconnecting... shit. Doc Ock cleans her mouth after Peter punched her during Scarlet and Li's conversation. The computer falls with a tree falling, Peter still glitching and the twig finally breaking. Peter sees the computer and goes to grab it... but by his right hand side was Ock's tentacle... and in front of him... was Scarlet who managed to grab the computer tower and lands on a tree. Peter and Miles see him, but webs were shot, wrapping around the two falling spiders, catching them off guard.

Peter: Whoa!

Miles: What the...?

Peter: Who did that?

Peter and Miles see a white blur pass by them... a very recognizable one for Scarlet. He keeps the computer in hand and launches himself at Ock. Doc Ock looks fascinated at what she's seeing... another spider person... more exactly, Spider-Woman. She started to follow her, but Scarlet kicks her face, as he swings away, with Spider-Woman taking advantage, webbing two tentacles to one tree and two more to another.

She then throws a kick which sends her back... though more like a slingshot, as Scarlet with his free hand, webs her back and slowly pulls her even further back... seeing Spider Woman slingshotting at Doc Ock and Scarlet releases... causing the next kick from her completely leave her out cold. She slides by Scarlet's side who frowned seeing the state Doc Ock is right now.

Spider-Woman: Thought you would've taken her down by now.

Scarlet: First, I wasn't gonna bring Alchemax down, (the two leap and swing to a tree close to where Peter and Miles were) and two, I had a run with Li.

Spider-Woman: For real?

Scarlet: Tell you more later.

Spider-Woman looks at Peter and Miles still wrapped in webbing, as she takes her mask off looking at the two.

Gwen: Hey, guys.

Miles: Gwanda?

Gwen: It's Gwen, actually.

Peter: Oh, you know her. Very cool.

Gwen: We're from another dimension. I mean, another-another dimension, not the same one, grumpy and I.

Scarlet growls slightly holding still the computer. Scarlet frowns and takes his mask off looking at Peter and Miles.

Peter: Gonna say it right now, your definitely not like my Scarlet-Spider... and your creepier.

Miles: Ben?

Peter: (under his breath) Of course his name is Ben, better than Kaine.

Jensen: Is Jensen.

Gwen: So... let's do a quick recap. My name is Gwen Stacy. I was bitten by a-

Jensen puts his hand on her mouth, shutting her up completely keeping his frown. Gwen looks at him who shook his head.

Jensen: Your not doing it. (looks at Miles) And you owe me a new shirt, and the lady a few bucks for her hair.

Miles: I... (looks at Gwen) I like your haircut.

Gwen: (angry) You don't get to like my haircut.

Jensen puts his mask on and rips Miles and Peter from their webs, both leaving a scream as they fall in the snowy ground.

Peter: (in pain) My back...

Gwen rolls her eyes and jumps down, with Scarlet about to do the same... but a bit of dizziness hits him... quickly lifting his mask and with his backhand, he scratches his eyes slightly, there's light and he isn't used to it yet... what he didn't see cause it was his backhand... was his fingers... they were a bit different...

They had talons

Jensen didn't realize it as his fingers go back to normal and pulls his mask down. He jumps off, as Gwen pulls her hoodie and takes the computer from Scarlet's hands which left him confused.

Gwen: Let's go!

She web swings away with Scarlet following her, but not deciding to argue. Miles looks back confused... heavily confused.

Miles: How many more Spider-People are there?

Peter: (swinging away) Save it for Comic-Con.

Miles: What's Comic-Con? (Peter pulls him) Whoa!

And thankfully, because of that, Miles wasn't shut down by those energy guns Alchemax has... plus also... the chapter ended with that.

Hallelujah, Chapter 10 has finally ended, and is right here everyone. Hope you enjoyed this, vote for it, leave a comment and be free to share your opinion and good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
8.7K 250 7
If you want people to fall in line you have to instill fear in them. In this cruel world that I live in, only the strong lives and the weak die. But...
42.3K 904 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
50.3K 1.4K 18
My name... is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for 2 years I've been the world's one and only Spider-Man. I'm sure you know th...