roommates | nct ot23 (markhyu...

Por adilqvsu

a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roo... Más

character introduction (1)
character introduction (2)
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six

chapter eighteen

115 9 10
Por adilqvsu

so, yeah. the plans doyoung made for donghyuck to watch a movie with him quickly went down the drain and were forgotten the second the fight ensued earlier that day.

doyoung was currently laying in bed, twisting and turning in the darkness as he tried to find a comfortable position to lay in, but nothing seemed to be working.

"you know the more you move, the louder you get, right?" lucas's voice scared the shit out of doyoung as he immediately sat up.

"okay, what the hell is it with you and jungwoo and just scaring me in the middle of the night?!?" doyoung whisper-yelled at the younger, trying not to wake up the peaceful jungwoo who was sleeping in his own bed between the two.

"why aren't you asleep yet?" lucas questioned back, swiftly dodging the question as he distracted the older.

there was a bit of silence before doyoung sighed and fell back onto the sheets again.

"I...don't know." the older sighed, but quickly shook his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. "actually, no."

"'no,' what?" lucas questioned as he silently stepped out of his own bed and trudged his way over to the older's side of the room.

"no, I do know why I'm not asleep yet..." the older exhaled a deep breath as he turned his head to watch the younger.

lucas invited himself onto doyoung's bed, getting up and sitting near the edge as he stared at the laying older.

doyoung sighed again before he sat back up to match the younger's eye level.

"you wanna talk about it..?" the younger of the two carefully approached the topic. the last thing lucas needed was doyoung blowing up on him and waking the whole camp up.

"not really.." doyoung sighed.

"you're sighing quite a lot..." lucas noted.

"I know!" doyoung cried out as he fell back onto the sheets again, sighing again. though he quickly slapped a hand over his mouth and winced when he heard jungwoo shuffle in his own bed.

it was lucas's turn to sigh as he made his way closer to the older before laying down next to him.

"w-what are you-"

"well, apparently cuddles help you sleep, so come here." lucas stated as he turned to his side and wrapped his arms around the older, making doyoung freeze.

oh, how grateful the older was that the room was dark, or else his flushed face would be on full display for lucas.

"stop worrying about it right now, okay? just sleep." lucas whispered into the older's ears as he kicked the blanket over both of them.

doyoung relaxed in the younger's touch before wrapping one arm around the younger's waist while the other rested under the younger's head since the pillow was quite small.

"thank you..." was the last thing doyoung managed to mutter out as he started to feel himself drifting into temporary darkness.

lucas smiled softly as he felt the older relax fully in his arms.

he stared at the older's pretty facial features for what felt like an eternity, his gaze drifting between the older's pretty, upturned lips to his beautiful slanted almond eyes.

eventually, lucas had snapped out of it and decided it was time for him to also get some rest.

it's been a long day, after all.

---

"can we watch a movie?" yangyang suddenly suggested as he noticed the two older males just wrapped up in their phones.

"hm? a movie? right now?" ten raised an eyebrow as he eyed the time on his phone, then the younger male sitting on the couch next to him.

"yes." yangyang smiled softly and nodded. "I'm bored and need a distraction after what happened today."

the older two suddenly went quiet, confirming yangyang's suspicions, which were that the two older males were using their phones as an escape from the reality around them.

"I mean, I don't see a reason why not.." kun shrugged, eyeing ten for any signs of disagreement.

ten shrugged. "eh. sure."

yangyang cheered as he quickly ran to their room, yelling as he ran away.

"I'm picking the movie!"

ten and kun both chuckled at the boy's playful spirit.

"I'll go make sure he doesn't pick something boring and get the spar blankets out." ten smiled softly as he got up from the couch, soothing the older blonde next to him.

kun nodded as he also got up. "I'll double check the locks and make some popcorn."

with that, kun made his way towards the small snack nook while ten walked towards the bedroom to help yangyang set up.

---

the three were currently huddled together in yangyang's bed since it was the one closest to the tv, a pile of fluffy blankets and snacks all over the bed.

"why did you have to choose a scary movie, you fucking whore!" ten whined as he hid behind kun, who seemed oddly unbothered by the movie.

"it's fu- fucking hell!" yangyang yelped as there was a jump scare, clinging to ten's arm for dear life.

kun sighed at their dramatic asses before he stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

they both screamed again as another jump scare happened, hiding behind each other.

"okay! that's it!" kun groaned as he exited out of the movie and turned off the tv.

"oh, thank god!" ten groaned as he fell back onto the pile of pillows behind them. "I was waiting for someone to do that!"

"dude..." yangyang pouted. "it was just getting to the good part.."

ten raised his head up and narrowed his eyes at the younger.

"you've watched that before??"

yangyang smiled nervously before nodding.

kun sighed and shook his head, escaping from the warmth of the blankets.

"both of you, start to get ready for bed. it's late enough as it is."

ten groaned as he reluctantly rolled out of bed, yangyang following not too long after.

after brushing their teeth, kun and ten were getting ready to get into their own beds when...

"actually..." yangyang's nervous voice alerted both the older males.

"what's wrong?" ten questioned when he turned and saw yangyang's nervous figure.

"u-uhm...well.." the youngest of the three gulped as his gaze fell to the floor.

"what is it, yangie?" kun questioned as he approached the younger.

"c-can I..." the younger took a deep breath before just spitting it out. "can I sleep with one of you tonight..?"

ten swore he almost died of uwu's as the youngest's ears turned a bright red, and though he couldn't see the boy's face, he was sure his cheeks were burning up too.

kun smiled softly as he looked over at ten.

"why, baby?" over the course of the past two days, yangyang was quick to get used to the nickname ten gave him. he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it.

"I don't wanna sleep near the window.." the youngest muttered softly, but the two older males heard him just fine.

before kun even had the chance to speak, ten piped up.

"you both are residing in my bed tonight!" ten smiled brightly as pulled both the boys towards his bed, making them both trip over and fall over each other and onto the bed.

their painful groans quickly masked into giggles and soft laughter as they situated into their spots.

---

"why are the beds so fucking small??!?" ten whined as he tried not to fall off the edge of the bed.

"it was made for one person, you dimwit." kun rolled his eyes as he leaned over yangyang's body to pull ten closer to the middle.

"stfu, idiot."
"in your dreams."
"don't flatter yourself. I don't dream of old rats like you."

yangyang sighed and shook his head as he turned to his side before cuddling closer to ten's body.

ten and kun quickly ended their bickering, the words getting caught in ten's throat as he felt the younger nuzzle his face in ten's chest.

"who's the nervous one now?" kun smirked as he leaned over and whispered near the younger, dark-haired male's ear.

ten's face flushed as he felt kun's lips brush against his earlobe and yangyang's breath tickle his chest through his shirt.

yangyang whined as he pushed kun away from him.

"I like cuddles, not people suffocating me!" the younger's muffled annoyed voice made both the older males chuckled softly.

the smile on all three of their faces lingered as kun laid down properly and wrapped his arms around yangyang's waist, back hugging him.

ten admired the two for a few seconds before turning to turn the lights off.

and with that, the darkness and silence of the room engulfed them.

there was steady breathing heard, no words spoken as ten gently ran his fingers through yangyang's hair.

it wasn't long before the youngest of the three fell asleep, and that was exactly when he felt another hand intertwine their fingers with his.

"hyung?" ten questioned as he gently held the older's hand.

"shut up and go to sleep." kun's muffled, tired voice resonated throughout the room at he nuzzled his face into yangyang's shoulder.

ten, though the room was dark, watched the sight in front of him carefully, the moonlight from the window shining in and providing just enough light to illuminate the three's figures.

and for once in his whole entire 24 years of living,

he felt his heart flutter with more than just a bit of adoration.

he felt his heart flutter with love.

---

"taro, did I do something wrong?" sungchan suddenly questioned as shotaro once again gave the younger the cold shoulder.

"no." shotaro quickly responded as he got situated in his bed.

sungchan sighed.

it had been like this ever since the two got back to camp.

shotaro was constantly giving the younger the cold shoulder, either giving him one word responses or just flat out ignoring him.

"are you sure?" sungchan questioned again, stepping down from the ladder he was once climbing. "because if I did-"

"sungchan." shotaro was quick to shut the younger up, giving him a hard stare as he pulled the blanket over his lower body.

"just go to sleep." shotaro sighed as he turned off the light, not even waiting for the younger to get up the ladder again.

shotaro laid down, turning his back to the younger as he tried to get some shut-eye.

sungchan stayed still in his spot for a while before sighing and sitting down next to the older, eventually laying down next to him, making the older turn around and raise a brow at the younger's sudden behavior.

"sungchan, what the hell are you do-"

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what I did wrong."

shotaro sighed. "how many times must I tell you that you did nothing wrong-"

"then why are you treating me like I'm your ex who broke your heart??" the younger scoffed as he turned to his side to face the older.

shotaro went quiet as the gap between sungchan and him suddenly became smaller, making his breath hitch.

shotaro thought about the younger's words as he stared at the younger's face, his eyes secretly trailing from his lips to his eyes.

his eyes. they looked like they held the whole galaxy in them, but right now they looked worried and nervous.

his lips. there would usually be a bright smile painted on his lips (that looked so soft shotaro wondered how much lip balm he used), but right now, they held a big frown.

shotaro sighed softly as he looked into the younger's eyes.

he (shotaro) was being stupid. and selfish. and petty. really, really petty.

shotaro was jealous, and he was taking his jealousy out on someone who didn't even understand what he was going through and what he (he being sungchan) was doing to him.

hell, sungchan didn't even know why the older blonde was so riled up for, and to be completely honest, neither did shotaro.

shotaro couldn't understand why he was so protective and jealous over someone he barely even knew.

"I'm sorry." the older suddenly muttered out, surprising the younger who had gotten so used to the silence in the room.

"channie, you did nothing wrong. it's just me being immature and letting my emotions affect you." the older explained, making the younger look at him with care and sympathy.

"you wanna talk about it?" sungchan offered.

"only if you promise to stay here and cuddle me to sleep." the older's words were enough to make sungchan blush slightly, but the younger still nodded.

"promise."

shotaro smiled softly as he felt sungchan wrap his arms around the his waist and draw him closer.

"now tell me what's wrong, hyung." the soft, calming, sweet tone the younger used soothed and relaxed shotaro as the older hid his face in the younger's neck.

"I think you know very well what the answer to that is.."

"I still want to hear it our of your mouth. you're gonna have to admit it to yourself or else I'll leave."

shotaro groaned lightly and rolled his eyes at the younger's threat.

"it's just...it's been a bad day." the older sighed, and the younger hummed and nodded in agreement.

"I just don't understand why taeil-hyung and doyoung-hyung acted like that all of a sudden." shotaro frowned as he started to express his worries. "like, I know taeil-hyung apologized, but it still doesn't excuse his actions."

sungchan listened attentively as the older expressed his concerns within their friend group.

"no matter how many times hyuck-hyung and mark-hyung have fought, neither of the older two have ever gotten so riled up and lashed out at hyuck-hyung. they've always been there to help him get through it our talk sense into him, but today...I just don't get it..."

sungchan sighed as he toyed with the older's soft locks. "and sometimes you never will, taro."

shotaro peaked his head out from sungchan's neck and stared up at the older with a curious and confused gaze.

"what do you mean?"

"well... I try not to get myself involved in stuff like this whenever mark-hyung and donghyuck-hyung argue, but it's hard not to pick sides sometimes. today, what mark-hyung did, it was unnecessary and immature. he tends to get so stupid whenever it comes to anything that involves donghyuck-hyung, and sometimes it pisses me off so much that I want to slap him, even if he's like a brother to me."

sungchan took a deep breath before continuing. "maybe it was like that for doyoung-hyung and taeil-hyung today? maybe they just got tired of the two arguing all the time and let their intrusive thoughts win?"

shotaro listened carefully and attentively to every word sungchan spoke, as if he were back in school during a lecture and finals were just around the corner or something.

"there's always a reason behind certain things, taro. doyoung-hyung and taeil-hyung? they're smart, and mature. I'm sure they have a reason behind why they acted the way they did."

sungchan softly smiled down at shotaro, and all the older processed in his mind was how much he wanted to kiss the younger right then and there.

but he couldn't do that. for many reasons.

"thanks, channie." shotaro simply stated as he smiled up at the younger.

sungchan nodded, his soft smile and gaze still lingering as the older nuzzled his face in the younger's neck again.

"good night, channie."
"good night, taro."

---

cute chapter for all you hoes.
every time I think I'm going to make them kiss, I always have to play it off as nothing because I remember that they just met and that is realistically weird for the storyline and plot I'm going for. 💀😭 so, for now, you're stuck with more near-kiss experiences. 😭💀 I don't make the rules (yes, I do). 😊🤷
also, I literally just finished my freshmen year of high school 5 hours and 21 minutes ago- send help I'm going to be so bored this summer-

(I think I've mentioned before that these chapters are written weeks, maybe even months before they are published, so I am currently about to start my sophomore year in a few days. also, it's 1:27 p.m. right now. I get my official schedule soon omg I better have classes with my friends or else I'm burning down my school- I mean, what-?)

(also, as much as I'm an 'anti-nct nation' and 'pro-let the members *especially dreamies* rest' type of person, golden age sounds so good! and, I can't wait to hear baggy jeans when it releases! my precious 7th sense unit eeekkkkkadskbfxjsgfca <3)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

77.7K 1K 63
NCT BxB Oneshots PLEASE DO NOT REPORT! If you don't like it, don't read it, please. Just leave it alone. Requests are still open, until otherwise p...
20.1K 484 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
3.5K 95 48
University au •••••••• eventful days(or not?) at the University of Truly Cultural Neos. quick heads up: it's my first time writing so mistakes are...
1.8M 82.3K 130
[social media au] +lowercase intended in which a girl came back from her strict boarding school her parents sent her to, to change her bad behaviour...