𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻...

By DEMGSC1920

Ok, let's do this once. My name is Jensen Banner, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 3 ye... More

Bio
(ITSV) Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth-1610
(ITSV) Chapter 2: Eddie's Pizza
(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White
(ITSV) Chapter 4: The Line is Cut
Webs Have Been Multiplied (Reboot)
(ITSV) Chapter 5: Brooklyn Visions Academy
(ITSV) Chapter 6: First Day of School
(ITSV) Chapter 8: Hey...
(ITSV) Chapter 9: The Death of Peter Parker
(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo
(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk
(ITSV) Chapter 12: House Fight
(ITSV): Chapter 13: Leap of Faith
(ITSV) Chapter 14: Jensen Banner
(ITSV) Chapter 15: Final Battle Part 1
(ITSV) Chapter 16: Final Battle Part 2
(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?
Updated Bio
Important Announcement
First Look
Mystery of the Crow Arc
(MOTC) Chapter 18: Vigilantes
(MOTC) Chapter 19: The Crow?

(ITSV) Chapter 7: The New Kid

3.5K 135 39
By DEMGSC1920

Jensen wakes up first... relatively early, leaving a slight groan as he slowly sits on the bottom bunk bed. He takes the sheets off of him and stands up, stretching his arms. Though it didn't take long to Gwen wake up either. She also stretches her arms though still in bed, with her hair a bit of a mess. She looks down still bit tired, looking at Jensen who was grabbing some clothes, another pair of BVA clothes, but quickly.

Gwen: (tiredly) Where're you going?

Jensen looks to her, with her seeing the glowing red eyes that came from him. If she thought he was someone unknown or a villain, he could've easily said that he is a villain.

Gwen: Honestly, you look pretty scary with those red eyes.

Jensen: Then its good I have some good glasses.

Gwen: Mhm.

Time skip

The two were walking now for breakfast in a small cafe. Before they even reach it, Gwen glances a few times at Jensen... they finally took a good bath, with her, well... she looked a bit more cleaner as she already was, but Jensen after taking a good bath, he looked so much more better, as Gwen was almost incapable to dropping the smirk.

Jensen: What?

Gwen kept the smile making Jensen look more confused.

Gwen: (smiling) You definitely look more handsome when cleaned.

Jensen: Is this another of your flirts or compliments?

Gwen: Compliments. I think other me scarred you more than enough for you to get in with... well... me.

Jensen: Agreed.

Gwen opened the door with Jensen holding it just to close it after both enter. They make the line though it was a bit long.

Gwen: You would rock actually a small man bun.

Jensen: What?

Gwen: Yeah, it would sort of fit you, and for when you grow muscles as you said, trust me, girls will rain for you.

Jensen: Are we really talking about this now?

Gwen: Well you want to talk about um... (whispering) spider stuff?

Jensen growls silently... she was sort of right. He felt something, as he taps Gwen who looks back.

Jensen: I'll be right back.

He walked away bit quickly as she looks confused... that's... sort of new.

Gwen: Huh, what happened to him-

She heard some glitching sound, or well... The glitching sound, sort of shocking that he was actually keeping count on when he was gonna glitch later. She sighs waiting for him in line with arms crossed, as Jensen returns seconds later with her looking at him.

Gwen: (whispering) Let me guess, glitch?

Jensen: Mhm

The line moved a little with them patiently waiting.

Earth-1728

It has been weeks since what happened in the Winter Formal... still beginnings of January, and it was night. It was snowing, not heavily but enough.

Inside a home in Queens, was Liz in a roof. She had her phone in hand but shuts it down. She was even wearing a beanie and of course, winter clothes, as she waits... waits for him... Scarlet. Since what happened in school... Peter, Mary Jane, and everyone else who... was sadly lost. There were a few students who dropped out, Scarler was branded a criminal by Norman Osborn. Sad thing is... more than half of New York stood with Scarlet, as Harry Osborn was The Goblin almost at the same time Scarlet Spider made his first appearance. Norman states that Scarlet Spider is to blame for The Goblin's creation when actually... The Goblin Serum is Oscorp-made. Norman has been trying to best to keep his Mayor run but it has almost become impossible.

She finally heard a web swing, and looked in front Scarlet Spider land... but his clothes were a bit dirty... and roughed. He stood up just to look at Liz.

Scarlet: You called me?

Liz heard his voice, it was deeper, more tired, in other words... worse. She sighs nodding at him.

Liz: We need to talk.

Scarlet: You called me... to talk? No information? Just a talk?

Liz slowly looked down but nods with Scarlet about to walk away.

Liz: Jay-

Scarlet: I told you. (looking back) Call me if you need help or learned something, not for a talk!

Liz: Well this is important, is about you and all of us.

Scarlet: Us?

Liz: I don't mean the two of us! I mean Hobie, Flash, Gwen, Ned, your own mom, whatever your doing, it's worrying all of us.

Scarlet scoffs but Liz quickly grabs his wrist, pulling him back.

Liz: Can you even take this seriously?!

Scarlet: As I take it seriously, as I talk to you about "our" feelings, people are dying out there.

Liz: You can't save everyone! You knew that... You knew that!

Scarlet; But I can save as many as I can... I tried to give people hope... to give them... someone who can represent the good on people, can I count the amount of people that I could've saved if I hadn't hold back! Hell! I can't even go to their graves without seeing dozens of lives that I could've saved!

Liz: Jay-

Scarlet: (voice breaking) No! You can't make me change my mind, if hope can't keep New York save, fear will... is the only way.

Liz: And what about the people? Do you know how many people... kids have been inspired by you, the amount of people you have helped and in exchange they help the same way you did!

Scarlet shook his head just to gaze at the floor.

Scarlet: I didn't ask them to do that.

Liz: No! No you didn't. They did it cause just like them, they didn't ask for Scarlet Spider to save people and help the little guys, but you still did, you inspired them to help the little guys as well. That's what you represented, unity. You start by helping people, and those you save? Their inspired, you helped them become their own heroes and you threw that... EVERYTHING YOU REPRESENTED AWAY!!!

Scarlet kept his gaze on the floor, with Liz slowly putting her hand in his face, with Scarlet again shaking it.

Liz: Jay... please look at me.

From his POV, he looks at her... seeing her slowly drop tears, out of worry and stress.

Liz: Please...

Scarlet didn't say anything and still kept looking at her. Liz puts another hand in his cheek with him holding it.

Liz: Please... heal... that's all I'm asking, all we're asking. Don't let Harry win... don't use this tragedy as a reason to... become this.

She pointed at him... not his face or chest... all of him. Scarlet kept his gaze on her as she puts a hand on his face again.

Liz: Use it as a reason to push yourself even more, a reason why can't give up-

Scarlet: I haven't given up... I... I just took a new approach to the problem.

Liz: But was it the right one?

Scarlet doesn't say anything, as she slowly puts her fingers under the mask and as she pulls him away from the view of the streets, she slowly takes the mask off, showing a roughed up Jensen with his hair slightly longer. It was weird to see Jensen without glasses, it was very weird for her at least.

She still puts a hand on his cheek seeing the small bruises he has.

Liz: (voice breaking) Please rest. I don't want to lose someone I love... not another one.

Jensen closed his red eyes, slowly putting his forehead on Liz also putting both hands on her cheeks, with some of her hair covering his fingers.

Jensen: And I don't want to lose anyone else... but I can't stop... the moment I stop, any of you can die... I refuse to... lose my closets... lose you...

Liz doesn't look at him, as he slowly grabs the mask from her hands and puts it on, but only up to his nose, as he closes his eyes once more.

Scarlet: Thank you.

He slowly pulls Liz to a kiss... his last kiss with her, which she answers positively, though definitely still in tears, with her putting both hands on his cheeks and he had both hands in her neck, with his thumb in her cheeks... he was enjoying it as much as he could, and Liz was also too... but he has a job to do... wether he liked it or not, so this is... probably the last time he sees Liz.

He was first to separate leaving her still tears, as he looked at her.

Scarlet: And goodbye.

Liz looked at him as he ran off and web swings away. Liz was about to stop him... but he already left. She blinked a few times slowly crying... silent but it was a cry... seeing him literally go in a suicide mission... she couldn't handle it anymore.

???: Jensen?

Earth-1610

???: Jensen.

Jensen shook his head as Gwen looked at him with a bit worry. Jensen looked confused but hr quickly reacted and took that reaction off his face, still, Gwen definitely knew he wasn't really on the moment at all, he drifted off.

Gwen: Hey, you okay?

Jensen: I... um, yeah, just thinking something.

Gwen kept his look on him, just to nod and look forward with them being next on the line. A few minutes pass and the two were seated eating their breakfast, though the silence between the two was well... getting a bit annoying and awkward. So Gwen decides to break that awkwardness.

Gwen: So... what were you... thinking of?

Jensen: Hmm?

Gwen: Like, when you were in the line... what were you... thinking of?

Jensen: Oh. It was... (sighs) my last talk with Liz.

Gwen: Oh.

That "oh" that came from her mouth was... slightly... off. She could definitely tell that she said it with a... very new type of tone... was she... nah she couldn't be jealous... right?

Gwen: D-Didn't go, okay, right?

Jensen: We sort of talked, we kissed one last time and I never saw her again, or well... decided not to see her again.

Gwen: Because of your... be honest, you sure your not Batman?

Jensen: Why do you think that?

Gwen: I mean, leaving everything behind for the city? Entering your small emo phase? Dark colors? Deep voice? I'm not surprised if your last name isn't Banner but Wayne.

Jensen: Wow... very amusing. Talking about me emo, that fits your description.

Gwen: I-I'm not emo, I'm a punk rock person.

Jensen: I say a bit more of a tomboy.

Gwen: (laughs) I-I'm not a tomboy.

Jensen gave her a 'you sure?' face directly at her, as Gwen kept a smile, but it wasn't working that much... she dropped the smile and started to look bit confused but to every direction... he has given her a midlife crisis with one statement. He kept eating with a smile seeing Gwen question her clothes, life and well... yeah that.

Jensen: Midlife crisis... (Gwen looks at him) had dozens of those.

Gwen: I-I-I... am a... tom... boy...

Jensen: (smirking) Was it that hard?

Gwen: God your sometimes unbearable.

Jensen: Uh huh.

He takes a drink off his orange juice, a long one which leaves her frowning or well... actually pouting. Few minutes after eating, the two and many students were walking to BVA, as they go the crosswalk.

Jensen: This our last day here, if your Spider-Sense don't activate again today-

Gwen: I know, I know, Alchemax is next.

Jensen: Mhm.

They were passing in the crosswalk... until his Spider-Sense activated... as everything was going a bit slower, but his Spider-Sense were not even like zapping his head... he was being hit with a wrecking back per second, as he looked at why they activated... as he looks to a cop car... where there was a African American cop driving it, with sunglasses and behind was a kid who was about the same age as Gwen, with a huge afro, also wearing BVA clothes, must be the cop's son. He looked at it with both quick glances and not tilting is head to their direction. Gwen did see him walk a bit slower as he holds his head with one hand, with her pulling him.

Gwen looks at him who holds his head a little and worryingly pulls her to the side, not entering the school.

Gwen: Hey, Jensen. Jen.

Jensen took a deep breath... his Spider-Sense have never reacted this hard... and to a kid?

Jensen: That kid...

Gwen confused looked around, seeing many students walk in as well as many cars passing.

Jensen: There's a kid, the one in a cop car... he activated my-

Gwen: Spider-Sense?

Gwen confused looked at the cop car... the only one in the traffic and well... respecting the traffic light. Jensen slowly looked to the cop car driving away towards the other entrance, the main one. He frowns seeing it, with Gwen helping him get up.

Jensen: We have to keep an eye on him... he studies here now.

Montage Time

This time, they didn't have Art as a class, it was Physical Education or Gym. The two had to... restrain themselves heavily from using their powers, both for their sake and everyone's sake. The kid wasn't there and well... damn.

Next they went to Math, were they saw that the new kid... wasn't in their class again. The two gave their assignments and kept well... taking this horrendous class which isn't necessary them like at all, but yet they still decided to take it... for the low profile.

Next it was Spanish, nothing new happened except their teacher is an asshole, and a huge one. The kid? He wasn't there, maybe his class must be the next one where he might see the new kid.

Then was History, the class many seemed to hate. No reason to learn but to not make the same mistakes of the past, is the only comment everyone thinks... but the kid? Nothing. He wasn't in their class, which means maybe a bit more luck in next class.

But of course... it will have to wait for lunch. Where they had to eat this time... tuna sandwich... and not the good ones. They kept looking around trying to find the kid but nothing... and their Spider-Sense weren't activating anymore.

Gwen: You see him?

Jensen: No... he couldn't have finished class already.

Next class was Physics, the only class that really mattered to the two heavily. They were seated with the lights off watching a recording of Olivia Octavius... someone Jensen knows in his dimension. He definitely knew her just cause of one reason... she dated his father before he met mom. The two broke up after a quarrel the two had, a huge one and well... there was a bit of regret between the two on how they ended... and she was present in his funeral... she never got to say 'sorry' to him.

Olivia: (recording) countless other possibilities. There could be a universe where I am wearing red. Or wearing leather pants.

Until the door opens, with everyone looking at it, seeing exactly who they were looking for... the new kid... whatever his name is. He had tons of books in hand and crouched, trying to sort of blend in and not get noticed (sounds indirectly racist) but... unluckily... he was discovered the moment the video was paused by the teacher.

Teacher: Mr. Morales. Movin' in the dark. You're late again.

Gwen and Jensen looked at each other, they were seated side by side, as the kid named Morales did... something stupid.

Morales: Einstein said time was relative, right? Maybe I'm not late. Maybe you guys are early.

That had to be the most stupid thing he has ever ever... by he I mean Jensen. That was until he heard a chuckle, he looked seeing... Gwen? Laughing at that horrible joke? He slapped her knee stopping her from chuckling again.

Gwen: (moving a strand of her behind her ear) Sorry. It was just so quiet.

Teacher: Would you like to keep standing there, or do you wanna sit down?

Morales decided to quickly look for a seat as the teacher hits play on the recording.

Olivia: Our universe is, in fact, one of many parallel universes happening at the exact same time. Thanks to everyone here at the Fisk Family Foundation...

Morales sat by the other chair side by side with Gwen, he was in her left hand side, Jensen in the right.

Gwen: (to Morales) I liked your joke.

Morales: Really?

Gwen: I mean, it wasn't funny. That's why I laughed. But it was smart, so I liked it.

Morales: I don't think I've seen you before.

The two are later shushed by the teacher, with Jensen not paying attention to them... but he looked at the recording... she mentioned something about a "Super Collider" or something similar... created in by Fisk... Wilson... Fisk... the bald guy Jensen hates in his dimension... a collider which can... connect to other parallel universes... which means Gwen is more exactly from... parallel universe... not another plane of existence...

SON OF A BITCH!!!

Well... here's Chapter 7, finally Miles Morales enters the fray. Hope you enjoyed it, vote for it, leave a comment if you want and goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.5K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
29K 886 15
What happens when a radioactive spider bites the wrong Parker sibling? This is going to be a slow burn, Y/N's exploration of her newly found powers...
27.5K 1.1K 86
PLEASE READ. So, I got the idea for this story after watching a what if scenario along with watching the Spider-Verse movies back-to-back. Let me a...
17.9K 502 18
Earth-10895: A teenage boy, broken, hurting, alone. Taken from his home and his friends. Peter Parker, Mary Jane, Harry Osborn, Miles Morales and her...