𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻...

By DEMGSC1920

Ok, let's do this once. My name is Jensen Banner, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 3 ye... More

Bio
(ITSV) Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth-1610
(ITSV) Chapter 2: Eddie's Pizza
(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White
(ITSV) Chapter 4: The Line is Cut
Webs Have Been Multiplied (Reboot)
(ITSV) Chapter 5: Brooklyn Visions Academy
(ITSV) Chapter 7: The New Kid
(ITSV) Chapter 8: Hey...
(ITSV) Chapter 9: The Death of Peter Parker
(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo
(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk
(ITSV) Chapter 12: House Fight
(ITSV): Chapter 13: Leap of Faith
(ITSV) Chapter 14: Jensen Banner
(ITSV) Chapter 15: Final Battle Part 1
(ITSV) Chapter 16: Final Battle Part 2
(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?
Updated Bio
Important Announcement
First Look
Mystery of the Crow Arc
(MOTC) Chapter 18: Vigilantes
(MOTC) Chapter 19: The Crow?

(ITSV) Chapter 6: First Day of School

4.3K 155 53
By DEMGSC1920

Jensen leaves a groan, just to look feel a bit of weight on his shoulder, more exactly, his left shoulder. He slowly looked at it, seeing Gwen sleeping on top of it. The two fell asleep during their talk, as he wraps his left arm around her, and also at that same pace, he puts his right arm under her legs. He lifts her up, bridal style and slowly puts her in the mattress, making sure she doesn't wake up.

If his theory is correct, then sleeping should slow the process of glitching. Jensen believes it has to do with their cells, and sleeping sort of repair cell tissues. The more they sleep, the longer they have to survive, but the more they energy they use, the faster the process.

He slowly gets up stretching, just to look at her who still had his turtleneck shirt. He sighs, just to grab his Scarlet Spider costume. He smells it a few times, gaining a disgusted look... he needs to buy that baby powder for the suit... especially the joints of the suit. He still puts it on, and puts his Web-Shooters on goes to grab "The Negative Detector." Yeah he still didn't like the name, but even then... he looks at it... he's fighting against time here... many things at once. He decides to go and buy breakfast for the two. He web swings to a roof, landing on it just to drop down to the ground, walking from the alley.

Gwen about half an hour later started to wake up, leaving a groan as the sunrise was close to hit the broken window. She slowly looked got up, looking at the mattress, which she was on top of.

Gwen: Okay?

She heard some web sounds, as she looks to the door, seeing Scarlet walk in, taking his mask off holding two bags, one with food and a smaller one with the drinks.

Gwen: What's the menu?

Jensen: Scrambled eggs with bread.

He walks to the mattress, kneeling by it as he takes out a small breakfast box, giving it to Gwen and he takes another. He puts the other bag in the side which had the drinks, small orange juices. She grabs the plastic fork and Jensen grabs another. Jensen grabs the orange juice and gave it to her.

Gwen: Thanks.

Jensen: Hmm.

She opened it and drank a little from it. She exhales and closes the juice, starting to eat.

Gwen: So... what's our next move?

Jensen: Well... class, the dorm problem and why your Spider-Sense activate.

Gwen: Well, you said you have a plan for the dorm problem, we're gonna use it, right?

Jensen: Yeah.

He took another bite as he goes to grab his orange juice, quickly going to open it. He takes a sip from it though Gwen was looking a bit impatient as she kept eating... this was a bit awkward.

Gwen: (breaking the awkwardness) So... what do you do?

Jensen: Hmm? What do... I do?

Gwen: I mean... as Jensen Banner, before the... events. Did you... compete in athletics? Basketball? Or... well you look like a guy who would drive a motorcycle.

Jensen: I don't compete in athletics.., though I was... recommended.

Gwen: You do have the body of one, though.

Jensen blinked and looked at Gwen... was... that some kind of flirt he didn't know of?

Jensen: Was... that flirting?

Gwen: (smiling) I say it's a compliment.

Jensen: Hmm. But no... I... I played the electric guitar in school, I was... maybe am part of a band.

Gwen: You play the guitar? Is it like... you think you do or-

Jensen: (chuckles) No. I... I actually do know how to play. I was taught since I was young, maybe seven. Hold on.

He lifted part of his upper suit, showing his utility belt, pulling a small photo, which he opens and shows it to Gwen... giving it to her. She saw a kid seemingly trying to play a big guitar, one for an adult. The kid was in his pajamas, he had short black hair and blue/grey eyes, he was also a bit fat. She could tell it was Jensen as a kid.

Gwen: Is that you?

Jensen: Yeah. I was slightly fat, but age started to make me skinnier-

Gwen: You look so cute, and holding the guitar-

Jensen: (keeping his smile) My dad's.

Gwen looks at him as he looked at the photo.

Jensen: Dad died when I was very young, car accident. One of the only thing he left was his guitar... and a few other things. I always told myself that "I want to be like him," always said that. So I took a few classes of course and well... I started to play. But I think I really wanted to play because... it felt like if he was by my side as I play... or well... "shredded" for my friends and maybe a few fans. That's what I said before... it all happened. I kept the photo as a reminder of well... who I am... or... who I was suppose to be.

Gwen looked at his change of mood... as she quickly goes and intends to keep it just to take another bite.

Gwen: Your not the only one who can play a badass instrument.

Jensen: You can too?

Gwen: Yeah. I play the drums in my band... "The Mary Janes."

Jensen: Mary Janes?

Gwen: (annoyed) Yeah. Em Jay named the group, I never bothered to ask why.

Jensen: Em Jay? As in MJ?

Gwen: The one and only, why? She's not a singer or something?

Jensen: She was more into being a model.

Gwen: (smile) I knew she would be good for those. But... quick thing. If we survive this, and we learn about dimensional travels and all? If you need a drummer, I'm your girl.

Jensen looks at her... smiling slowly.

Jensen: Right back at you.

Gwen smiled at his comment, with her hitting his back a few times.

Time skip

Jensen was putting on the "BVA" uniform on top of his Scarlet Spider... as he puts on the left sleeve of the jacket... just to realize a horrible mistake... his gloves were part of the upper suit... he can't take them off without ripping the suit.

Jensen: Damn.

Gwen walks behind him wearing the shirt from yesterday. She was grabbing her web shooters just to smile at him.

Gwen: See why its good to have your gloves separated from your suit?

Jensen growls a little with Gwen walking to another corner of the abandon building. Gwen took her shirt off, leaving her with her bra and grabbed her Spider-Woman upper part and then the buttoned white shirt putting it on. Jensen started to put his shoes on, just to look back seeing Gwen holding her tie with a apologetic face.

Gwen: Um... help?

Seconds later, Jensen was tying Gwen's tie as she kept her hands behind her back. She looked... embarrassed that he was tying her tie?

Jensen: I thought you would know how to tie... well... a tie.

Gwen: What makes you think that?

Jensen: You live with your father, right? He's a cop. Thought he would at least show you how to do one, knowing how sometimes how men are incapable of doing it.

Gwen: I... I don't get really well with dad.

Jensen looks at her, who moves her hands away from her back. He successfully ties her tie and he walks back grabbing his backpack.

Gwen: I... Well, me and my dad, or well... Spider-Woman and dad don't get along well. Ever since Peter's death, he started a manhunt on me, not knowing her own daughter is... the vigilante who "killed" Peter Parker. And as Gwen? As me? He is always trying to dodge an argument, we have both argued so much that, I-I can tell that he doesn't want to argue anymore, he just wants to repair what... I've broken.

Jensen keeps working on his backpack, though looks away from it.

Gwen: When Peter died...did they blame you?

Jensen: No. But Norman blamed me for Harry's death, when he was the one to kill Peter. The cops didn't even dare to stop me. They were divided, in one part, they actually understand why I killed a few, but in the other side, the city doesn't want more blood, and some have tried to stop me. Mom is a lawyer, and she can sometimes tell I'm not okay. She even thought I developed some level of depression and maybe Thanatophobia.

Gwen: But you don't fear dying, right?

Jensen: (looks back) Not my death... but the death of my closest.

Gwen sighs with a sympathetic look. Jensen grabbed his backpack and even puts Gwen's book there... luckily it was a big one. Gwen kept her gaze at him though almost slightly down. Jensen goes to walk by her, but stops by her side and puts a hand in her shoulder.

Jensen: Don't let your slight hate for your father stop you from loving him. They won't be there forever, so spend as much time with him as possible.

Gwen kept her gaze down, but puts a hand in Jensen's hand.

Time skip

The two were in the subway, with Jensen having the backpack between the legs, Gwen had her BVA clothes fully on, including her grey sweatshirt. Underneath in her pants, is noticeable that she is wearing her Spider-Woman pants and ballerina blue pointe shoes. She takes a deep breath while still leaned back to the seat as she watched the curriculum again.

Gwen: First class... math... great.

Jensen: Not a fan?

Gwen: What more math do we really need apart of the one that we use in our heads? We're more science geeks.

Jensen looked at the curriculum from Gwen's hands as she takes another deep breath.

Gwen: Again... are you sure your dorm strategy will work?

Jensen: Trust me... it will.

Time skip

Jensen and Gwen were seated in a office... the principal's who was taking her coffee tiredly. She looked at the computer seeing the information Jensen and Gwen registered in their website regarding their own dormitory.

Principal: So... you two came here because you wanted "her" in the same dorm as you?

Jensen nods with Gwen acting a bit shyly. The principal leans back, looking at Jensen.

Jensen: Yeah... medical reasons, especially regarding my... "photophobia."

Principal: Photo... what?

Jensen: Just sensitive eye-sight. I can get very strong migraines, pass out and all. So I uh... wanted to see if Wanda can... stay at the same dorm, in case something bad happens.

Principal: The dorm you chose is for two people you should have a roommate in a few days.

Gwen: Sorry to intervine but... he's had a history with untrustworthy people, he has a hard time connecting because of bullies and so much more. Just... Just please, is to make sure he doesn't get any problems.

The principal looks at them with a tired glare... but she just sighs... not wanting to argue at 7:30. Jensen opens the dorm with Gwen behind, who closes it very relieved.

Gwen: God is a miracle she let us stay toge-GAH!!!

Jensen groans as he starts to glitch dropping his stuff and Gwen also started to glitch. The time they were glitching was bit longer than before, though Gwen this time stops first, but sees Jensen glitching for a second more or two. He groans with Gwen walking to him quickly and grabbing one of his arms with both hands, helping get up.

Gwen: We need to find why my Spider-Sense activate here, before we turn to nothing.

Jensen: I know.

He gets up grabbing the backpack and giving Gwen her books who grabs them though bit shocked.

Jensen: We're lucky that every class we have are the same, come on.

Jensen opened the door and walked out with Gwen behind.

Montage Time

Jensen and Gwen walked to Math class, not even an introduction to who they are or anything, just straight to the point. The math class was well for them... boring... they already knew what they were learning, they took it... and they've learned harder stuff... like calculus and physics... they need to stay smart or well... be smart if they don't want to fail on stopping a falling building or just web swinging.

They ran out of Math class the moment in finished directly to History... simple way to answer that... they don't care about History... they just don't care.

Moment class finished, they again ran to Science class... Physics. Not much has to be said, though Jensen could tell Gwen payed a lot of attention to Physics, she seemed to like Physics... just like him.

Last class before lunch was Spanish... surprisingly for Gwen, Jensen was pretty good in Spanish, which compared to her who well... she wasn't awful but Jensen seemed to be half fluent... which is weird since he is half Australian.

The two walked with Gwen giving him her books while they walk to the cafeteria to get food. They grab a trait as they serve them a burger... and a bad one. Gwen and Jensen looked at it just to grab an apple but nothing to drink... just a bottle of water they had.

Jensen: (whispers to her) Good school my ass.

Gwen: (whispers back) I miss Midtown High.

They finished eating just to go directly to Arts, that compared to Spanish, Gwen was definitely good. Jensen wasn't much of an artist but Gwen in comparison to him, was definitely good in arts. 

Montage Ends

Gwen already in her pajamas, opened a notebook and one of her books annoyed... homework. Jensen was upside down in his Scarlet Spider suit but still with his glasses, on the roof of the dorm, working on his Web Shooters.

Gwen: First day for us and we have this.

Jensen: Mhm.

He looks at her with a glare, as seconds later, she looks back at him who kept his frown.

Gwen: What?

Jensen kept his glare... Gwen picked up what he wanted... to admit...

Gwen: You want me to say it, huh?

Jensen: Yeah. Damn right I want you to say it.

Gwen: Jensen-

Jensen: We came here, got in this school because your Spider-Sense told you to come here. Mine didn't activate, we've spent an entire day here and nothing. So yeah, I want you to say it!

Gwen: We just need to wait-

Jensen: As we wait, we're slowly dying, Li is out there, just because of a feeling of yours!

Gwen: Okay! If tomorrow there's no Spider-Sense, we're leaving? Good enough?

Jensen grumbles as he scoffs after that... he's not destroying the dorm just because of a disagreement... though he might.

Jensen: Fine, but if nothing happens, we're going directly to Alchemax.

Gwen: Is there even one here?

Jensen: Yes. Is in Hudson Valley.

Gwen: Hudson Valley? That's a bit far away. Are you sure?

Jensen: Yeah. But they can know how to go home, or anything about dimensions regarding Quantum Theory.

Gwen sighs leaning back on the table, doing her homework. Jensen kept working on his Web Shooters. He hops down going to the table, as he looks outside through the window. It was almost sunset, as he looked at his own body... for some reason, he looked sort of disappointed on his body.

Gwen notices him looking at his own arms, as she chuckles a little.

Gwen: Mental crisis?

Jensen looks at her and then at his own arms.

Jensen: Am I too skinny?

Gwen: I did say you had the body of an athlete.

Jensen: I still think that's you trying to flirt.

Gwen: Is a compliment, there's no flirting in all this.

Jensen: Mhm.

He starts to take his upper suit off, which Gwen quickly looks away... with a red tint in her cheeks... a blush.

Gwen: Could you at least warn me!

Jensen: I'm not taking the bottom part off. I'm not stupid.

Gwen: Well if this was your way on "make your move in me" clearly you thought this through... and it isn't working.

Jensen: Mhm.

Jensen puts a white tank top, just to take his Web Shooters and throws the upper suit to the edge of "his" bunk bed, the one in the bottom. He puts his Web Shooters on the ground and he sits down to keep working on them.

Gwen: Hey, Jen.

Jensen reacts weirdly to that nickname, but still looks at her, who looks at him back.

Gwen: Thank you.

Jensen changes his face to a puzzled one... thank you for what now?

Jensen: For what?

Gwen: I guess... if we don't make it.

Jensen: We will.

Gwen: (smiling) Yeah, but if we don't. Just want to say thank you... for being my friend... well... my first after Peter's death.

Jensen looked at her, looking down slightly.

Jensen: If we're doing this now, then I should thank you for... letting me open up.

Gwen: You didn't open up to anyone?

Jensen: After what you know who, did to me. I closed myself to everyone... they only knew what she did to me, but I never told them how I felt or how I was affected. I was traumatized by the event... how ironic, the same person who raped me was the one who helped me open up to someone.

Gwen: Your making it sound worse than it is.

Jensen: (shrugging with a smile) I have a tendency to make things worse... is my charm.

Gwen chuckled a little with Jensen still working on his Web Shooters.

Gwen: So... can I give you a hug?

Jensen not looking just sigh... a vert long sigh.

Jensen: Okay, but make it- OOF!!!

He was literally tackled to the ground by a flying Gwen Stacy... leaving him groaning.

Jensen: (still groaning) Come on...

Aaaaand finally, Chapter 6 is here, running out of ideas but luckily next chapter might arrive faster... (no promises😬) either way, hope you enjoyed it, vote for it, comment if you want to leave your opinion and good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 2.1K 24
☆ Hobie Brown x Reader ☆ °+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚ Hi. My name is y/n l/n. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. I'm pretty sure you know...
20.1K 413 11
"Let's do this one more time. My name is Y/N L/N and I was bitten by a radioactive spider.... in the eye for the past 2 years I have been the one and...
4.3K 137 18
━━━━━━━━━━ ❝HERE WE GO AGAIN.❞ ❝WHY BE MAD? WE'RE SAVING THE WORLD.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━...
100K 2.4K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...