𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻...

By DEMGSC1920

Ok, let's do this once. My name is Jensen Banner, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 3 ye... More

Bio
(ITSV) Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth-1610
(ITSV) Chapter 2: Eddie's Pizza
(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White
(ITSV) Chapter 4: The Line is Cut
Webs Have Been Multiplied (Reboot)
(ITSV) Chapter 6: First Day of School
(ITSV) Chapter 7: The New Kid
(ITSV) Chapter 8: Hey...
(ITSV) Chapter 9: The Death of Peter Parker
(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo
(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk
(ITSV) Chapter 12: House Fight
(ITSV): Chapter 13: Leap of Faith
(ITSV) Chapter 14: Jensen Banner
(ITSV) Chapter 15: Final Battle Part 1
(ITSV) Chapter 16: Final Battle Part 2
(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?
Updated Bio
Important Announcement
First Look
Mystery of the Crow Arc
(MOTC) Chapter 18: Vigilantes
(MOTC) Chapter 19: The Crow?

(ITSV) Chapter 5: Brooklyn Visions Academy

5K 140 26
By DEMGSC1920

Gwen: M... Me?

Jensen looked at the frozen Gwen... she definitely thought she was going nuts after hearing what he said to her... she... raped him?

Jensen: My dimension's you did. I met... you, when I was ten, you were my neighbor. We became pretty close friends... but... I crashed into a party which you were in. The juice you gave me... it was spiked, specifically for Scarlet Spider. I woke up and guess what... there she was... grunting and groaning as she... jumped on me. She was so... obsessed with Scarlet Spider... it's so disgusting, she said something about wanting to have "kids" with Scarlet-

Gwen looked away so close to puking... she quickly gets up going to the bathroom. The thought of that was completely disgusting her. She was in a toilet... definitely puking his revelation. Jensen leans slightly back holding his coffee. He takes a deep breath as he looks outside but saddened. He heard steps, and he saw Gwen cleaning her mouth with a napkin, though having a down face.

Gwen: So... where did you stay talking?

Jensen: I think it's better I stop talking about that-

Gwen: Is that why you have such a hard time looking at me? Or how you froze when we met?

Jensen looked at her though frowning a little... nodding.

Jensen: You just reminded me of her and... looking at you... just brought those memories back

Gwen: Did it give you... so many nightmares that-

Jensen: I couldn't sleep. I temporarily had sleep deprivation, I was... scarred by the event... a deeper and bigger scar than the others.

Gwen looked at him though he didn't... he kept his gaze down.

Jensen: I could only hear her, moaning. That sound is the only thing I was never able to get rid off.

Gwen puts a hand in her eyes, though she takes a deep breath... she goes to say something... but doesn't know what.

Gwen: I... I don't know what to say, really. (Jensen looks at her) I want to say that well.... I'm not her but... the fact that it was your dimension's Gwen Stacy that did it, doesn't help much.

Jensen agrees with a nod, as he looks outside, finishing his coffee as he gets up.

Jensen: We already wasted enough time. Come on.

Gwen slightly nods... getting up in a slower speed. She takes her coffee and the two walk outside with her still drinking it. The two returned to walk towards Visions Academy as Gwen looks around.

Gwen: Okay... we take a right and we're there.

Jensen nods and follows Gwen who was walking quickly. She takes a sip of her coffee, but Jensen could tell something was bothering her heavily... and he knew what it was.

Jensen: She isn't you!

Gwen: Hmm?

Jensen: The Gwen from my dimension is not you. You know that.

Gwen: Uh huh.

Jensen looks at her quickly walking by her and then stops in front of her, also stopping her as she looks at him.

Jensen: She isn't you. Okay? Whatever my Gwen did, is not you.

Gwen: But it is still a version of me... maybe is a possibility, something I will do one day, who knows.

Jensen: Just because you learnt what that Gwen did, doesn't mean you will one day do it without consent?

Gwen: She was Gwen Stacy- IS Gwen Stacy! We're technically the same person!

Jensen: Technically... almost... but not completely. That's the point of her being from a different dimension to yours, she's another version of you, one that made different life choices, just like you.

Gwen: It's a possibility that I could do that to someone-

Jensen: And will you?

Gwen looks at him, slowly lowering her gaze.

Gwen: No.

Jensen: Then there. That may be the problem between both of us. I looked at you like if you were my Gwen Stacy, and you started to think that you will be like that Gwen Stacy.

Gwen sighs nodding, just to look back at him, showing a small smile.

Jensen: Okay... let's do this. Promise me, that your not my Gwen Stacy, not the one I knew, or raped me, or anything close. You are the Gwen Stacy that became a hero, that devoted her life to save as many people as she can, to try and honor Peter Parker... promise me that your her and... not that monster from my world.

Gwen keeps her gaze at his eyes... though of course, blocked by his sunglasses. She kept her smile, just to nod.

Gwen: All right, I promise. But you have to promise back that you will talk more about your issues. At this point, we're in this together, we're trying to survive and go back to our dimensions... so... partners?

She extends her hand at him which he looks at it... he sort of calms down and grabs it.

Jensen: Fine... partners... for now.

Gwen: It's better than being left- GAH!!!

Jensen: UGH!!!

The two kneel starting to glitch. Jensen stops glitching but Gwen keeps on... she is in a worse state right now. Jensen quickly grabs her arm as she stops glitching, she keeps groaning, until Jensen helps her get up.

Gwen: Okay... time is running out. Let's go... quick.

Jensen nods and the two ran to Visions Academy.

15 minutes later

Gwen: WHOA!!!

She was completely thrown out of the campus, landing on top of Jensen who was in his chest, meaning she landed on his back. He groans as Gwen also groans.

Gwen: (groaning) The audacity...

Gwen got up as Jensen slowly also got up. She grabbed his hand pulling him up as the two look at Visions though Jensen puts his glasses straight.

Jensen: What now?

Gwen frowned, until she saw a student whistling, he had a backpack, they saw the school clothes... the two looking at each other.

Gwen: (voice) Well, like many schools, this one should also be the same. Uniforms are bought in a specific place.

Gwen and Jensen were in a store, the two walked looking around for clothes, until Jensen peaked and saw a specific clothing... one that said "BVA". He tapped Gwen's shoulder who looked and saw the clothes.

Gwen: (voice) With that in mind, there's still a lot to cover.

Jensen managed to get to a computer store, seeing many people either buying phones or checking the laptops. Jensen decided to look for the supplies needed in Brooklyn Visions Academy.

Jensen: (voice) We already covered the book problem, and the clothes.

Gwen: (voice) We already handled the books?

Jensen is shown throwing two backpacks towards the mattress where Gwen was seated. She looked in shock completely knowing what he did...

Gwen: You stole them?!

Jensen: They were bullies, I saw them, stole from the bullies... luckily... it was from "our" grade.

Gwen looks at the backpacks in shock just to sigh at the scene. She wasn't liking this much but... it's the best they had.

Jensen: (voice) We also have to cover for our ID's, and the dorms.

Jensen was seated in the mattress with her eating as well as her, though eating a bit more healthier. She looked confused with him looking back at her.

Gwen: Dorms?

Jensen: Do you want to stay living under this ugly place?

Gwen looked just to see a water leak in the roof... as she sighs... yeah it was for the best.

Gwen: You win... how will we deal with that? I'm sure they don't allow different genders in different dorm rooms.

Jensen: I'll handle that.

Jensen was now working on well... Gwen's Web Shooters. Since he broke the right one, at least the strap, Gwen sort of forced him to repair it, after he all he broke it. He was in the floor repairing the strap as Gwen was now wearing Jensen's turtleneck shirt... not borrowed... taken is the right word. Not that he didn't care since he doesn't feel much of the cold, why her?

Gwen was with some papers... the class curriculum. She watches it as by her side working on a new device. With some of the pieces she found and all, she is building some kind of tracker for herself... to find Martin Li.

Jensen: How's the machine working?

Gwen: Close enough. If what you say it's true, then I should be able to track this Negative guy via his... "Darkforce" as you call it.

Jensen: How?

Gwen looks at him and smiles with a tilted head.

Gwen: For such a strong and handsome guy, you don't always have your eyes open. Your suit was exposed to his energy when you were hit, I presume. So I am using that same energy that hit you... and I managed to create... "The Negative Detector."

Jensen blinked a few times at her comment... that... was a terrible name... horrible. Gwen had a proud smile directly at Jensen... but he wasn't amused.

Gwen: It detects-

Jensen: It detects Martin Li's negative energy from The Darkforce, though actually it resembles more Dark Matter, and Dark Matter have a high emissions of Gamma Radiation, just like those Astrophysicist from my Dimension, they discovered that in the middle of the Milky Way, there's emissions of Gamma Rays in places that are believed to contain tons Dark Matter. In other words, your tracking the Gamma Rays from Li's negative energy that he emits from The Darkforce. Am I right or wrong?

Gwen blinks a few times, slowly putting the device down.

Gwen: Dude, are you sure your sixteen or are you in college?

Jensen: More like ignoring school. After all, what I said it a theory. I don't know much of the Darkforce. What I said is based on nature, reality, technically... laws of physics. The Darkforce doesn't follow much of that, it would be a miracle of it does detect his energy.

He gets up with her Web Shooters, he walks as he gives them to her, which she looks in a bit of shock... he upgraded them a little.

Gwen: You upgraded them.

She looks at him smiling as he slowly kneels in front of her.

Jensen: We need to step up our game. Who knows how long we have till this dimension kills us or changes us.

Gwen: I say weeks... definitely less than a month.

Jensen: Mhm. How did you work with the ID's?

Gwen: Actually? They're ready.

Gwen gets up as he looks at her walk to her backpack. She gets them out and she gives one to Jensen... he looks... definitely in a bit of shock. His ID... it looked... more than good enough to be real... or... is it actually real? He looked at his name...

Benjamin Santos

Gwen: So? What do you think?

Jensen looks at her smirking a little. He points at her with his ID keeping the smirk.

Jensen: You outdid yourself, Gwen. Are they real?

Gwen: As real as they get. I first did a ID for Spider-Woman, of course, unknown eyes, skin, hair, and everything... but I did a legit ID for my identity. This? (shows her ID) This is legit.

Jensen nods a little at her statement. He gives her the ID back and she takes it. He looks at the papers she was reading, seeing the curriculum.

Jensen: So we have everything, right?

Gwen: Yeah. We have classes at 8, so I suggest we sleep early... first day of school?

Jensen: Don't... just don't.

Jensen stayed seated by the mattress, as Gwen stretches and walks to it but later looks at Jensen who takes a deep breath.

Gwen: After all this... if we return home... what are you going to do?

Jensen looks at her, taking his sunglasses and sighs.

Jensen: I don't know. For the last year, I haven't been myself clearly. I never talked about my problems, or what happened. Everyone knew about... you know who and what she did to me... the unlucky kid they called me. If it wasn't for a few strings, I would have lost my Scarlet-Spider identity. Talking to you about my problems, sharing it... it eased me a little.

Gwen decided to sit in the mattress but close to Jensen.

Jensen: Gwen. If this event sent us back in time... and if it gave us the chance to travel back in time... would do it? Save Peter?

Gwen looked at him, but sighs.

Gwen: I would be lying if I say I don't. But if I learnt something with The Flash... the hero, not Flash Thompson, is that if you change the past, the future changes too for the worst. I would gladly go back in time to save Peter... but do that so what. Others can die? Because I changed the past... it is not worth the risk... it would be... selfish.

Jensen sighs nodding at her. He intertwined his fingers leaving him in a thoughtful position.

Gwen: When was the last time you visited him?

Jensen sniffs... shaking his head.

Jensen: I haven't. I couldn't... bare to see so many graves... more than 10 graves just because I held back. I never visited... seeing them for me is just... to watch my own failures, seeing the graves is just death spitting at me... on how I failed... how Goblin won.

Jensen shook his head again putting a hand in his eyes shaking his head. Gwen slowly moves to him, as she puts her head on his shoulder with Jensen not even looking at her.

Gwen: We were both afraid to lose people... close ones. I stopped making friends, closed myself to everyone... you started to killing out of feae that maybe the law wouldn't be enough... and you saw it at first hand about that.

Jensen: Yeah. Just... how far I've fallen? Deep to that hole?

Gwen: I say very deep.

Jensen glares at her with a sad frown, but Gwen doesn't look at him.

Gwen: But who says you can't crawl out it?

Jensen's reaction slightly changed from a frown to... a thoughtful... still saddened but thoughtful at her comment. He looked away, with Gwen still leaning to him, her comment... that who's to say that he can crawl out of that hole he fell into 12 months ago...

Can he really crawl out of it?

Chapter 5 is here folks, it is a very short one compared to the rest, but we're getting closer and closer to Miles Morales. Hope you enjoyed this, vote for it, leave a comment if you want and good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 886 15
What happens when a radioactive spider bites the wrong Parker sibling? This is going to be a slow burn, Y/N's exploration of her newly found powers...
42.3K 904 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
464K 15.9K 34
『❝Miles Morales x Seme Male Reader❞』 *Mega Spoiler Warning* M/n L/n is the Spiderman of his own dimension. While out saving the day, he was taken int...
64K 1.8K 40
With great power, comes great responsibility, it is the duty of those with the ability, to use it for the betterment of others. A hero's journey is j...