โœฉ ยฒ หขแต—แต‰แต– ;; สฐ.โฑโฟแต—แตƒแต

By dokkiwrites

๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐š† ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šก ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š” ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐Ÿท๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŠ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š’ ๐š”๐šŠ... More

โœฉ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐š๐๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐›๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ณ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
1k.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ฌ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐›๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฃ๐š๐ง๐ 

160 3 11
By dokkiwrites

Happy birthday to meee <3 ~6/15

————————————————————————

(intak's pov)
i woke up early than usual because i wanted to prepare a picnic for me and yahari today. i wanted to cook for her because i really enjoy cooking even though im terrible at it...so we'll see how this goes. i wanted her to try authentic korean dishes like tteokbokki and bibimbap.
i really hope she likes it.
(end of intak's pov)

(yahari's pov)

"NO WAY! YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER NOW?!," my friend monica shouted over the phone.
"yeah...i thought it was pretty obvious that we would ask each other out," i softly chuckled.
"yeah i knew that but i didn't expect it to be this soon," she said shock.
"from what i discovered, he's like the male version of me," i smiled.
"yea girl i thought i was the crazy one," she rolled her eyes causing me to laugh.
"you are crazy...you're ex almost killed you and you still took him back," i cocked an eyebrow.
"leave me tf alone," she sucked her teeth.

"leave me and my boo alone," i rolled my eyes.
"yeah yeah,"
" i really miss you, when are you coming back to fort lauderdale?,"she pouted.
"i don't know...to be honest i've never even thought about it...korea is really beautiful," i pouted.

"but there's no place like home," she frowned.
" i know but i'm hella popular here...people would walk up to me and compliment me a lot and i never really received any in the states..but im not fishing for compliments but you know-," i explained.

" yeah but we miss you here...stephen and javion misses you," she said.
"omg i miss stephen too~," i whined.
"yeah but what about javion?," she said curiously.

i sighed and rolled my eyes at her when she mentioned javion. javion was my ex but we ended on good terms...i guess? i was not happy with him to be honest, he was kinda boring and didn't like to have fun like intak. monica wanted me & javion to together forever and would literally fight any guy that tries to flirt with me. she was like our #1 supporter.

stephen on the other hand was a exchange student from Canada (y'all know who stephen is obvi!) ,he decided to move out of Canada because of family issues. he traveled to fort lauderdale ALONE. he attended the same high school as us and welcomed him. ngl he was funny af the first day we met him and he's a very chill down to earth typa guy:)

"idk about javion but-," she cut me off.
"he misses you like hell yahari...you should at least talk to him," she pouted.
"idk...," i said feeling highly uncomfortable.
monica saw me the discomfort in my face and sighed.
"i don't have the courage to talk to him and don't even know what to say to him," i frowned.
"i really like it here in korea for now," i pouted.

" b*txh we miss you too...im bout to hop on a plane to korea to come see you," she said.
"WAIT REALLY?!," i said happily.
"yeah but i gotta finish up my last semester of the year...but i might come and see you because im alone here," she pouted.
"ahh let me know when it ends, i'll book your flight out here," i smiled at her.
"kk!," she smiled.
"omg you get to meet tako," i clapped out of excitement.
"uh who's tako?," she said completely lost.
"intak," i pouted.
"girl wtf...hang up the phone," she chuckled.

we said our farewells to each other then hung up the phone.

i did my morning routine and got dressed to meet up with tako<3 (outfit below)

i quickly did my edges. i was about leave out but my mom stopped me.
"where you going yahari?," she asked as she was baking in the kitchen.

"i-i-i gotta meet up with int-....the c-c-c-choreographer," i stuttered almost slipping out intak's name...im not ready to tell my mom about my relationship. #1 obviously he's not the guy she thought i would date and #2 we both just started dating after 2 weeks...

"dressed like that?," she furrowed her eyebrows.
"y-yeah," i awkwardly smiled.
"you're gonna be dancing in a miniskirt?," she said concerned.
"y-yeah,"i fake smiled.
"i don't want you to dance in a miniskirt around that guy," she said worriedly.
"don't worry mom, it's okay...im a grown up and can dress however i want," i stated.
"YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET SMART?!," she exclaimed.
"n-no i was just stating facts," she pouted.
"GO PUT ON SOME PANTS!," she yelled.
i released a high annoyed sighed and rolled my eyes going to my room.

i decided to put in sweatpants under my skirt just so she could leave me alone...i won't have on the skirt for long ;)
"much better," my mom said.
i rolled my eyes and said goodbye to her.

i was heading downstairs of the apartment and heard a lot of feet stomping movements i followed the sound and it led me to the room. i peeked inside and saw people dancing inside.

"is this a dance room?," i thought to myself.
i analyzed the amount of space and capacity it holds and it was big enough for the 7 of us. i went to the front desk and asked the receptionist about that room. she didn't understand a word i said so i pulled out my phone and opened the popular translator app and typed what i wanted to say to her. she finally understood and i sighed in relief.

she grabbed my phone and typed back.
the rent is $350 each month and you have a 8 hour time limit.

i typed the amount of people it was and gladly accepted it. she smiled and made me sign a contract. it was pretty lengthy but i skimmed through it and signed the papers. i thanked her (in Korean)and she smiled then nodded. that's just about all the korean i know...i need to learn the language more.

i saw intak pulling up in a nice black beautifully polished car. i hopped in.

"hey hot stuff!," he smirked and pecked my lips.
"hey tako,"i smiled.
"tako is new," he chuckled.
"that's you're new nickname," i winked.
" cute," he smiled.

"this is your car?!," i said amazed.
"yeah, it was my uncle's until he passed away," he pouted.
"ah im sorry to hear," i pursed my lips.
"yeah,"
"the car is really sexy,it fits you," i winked.
" oh yeah," he flashed his signature lightskin smirk and caressed my hand.
i bit my lip smiled and nodded.
"i know," he winked.
"so cocky today," i playfully hit his shoulder.

"really hari-ah...," he said.
"what?," i said confused.
"skirt over sweatpants?," he cracked up.
"yeah! my mom was getting on my a*s about it so i just threw them on under," i rolled my eyes.
(end of yahari's pov)

(intak's pov)
she looks so sexy right now i can't even stay focus. she then took the sweatpants off and i got HELLA flustered at her smooth silky soft thighs.
"maybe you should put them back off," i said trying to hide red on my cheeks.
"why? it's hot in here,"she pouted.
"yes it's really hot in here," i thought.
"i-i like it better with them on you," i stuttered a bit.
"aw are you blushing?," she smiled and looked at my face.
i didn't say anything but she removed my hands from my cheeks and just chuckled at me.
"what?," i pouted.
"tomato cheeks," she chuckled poking my cheek.
"whatever let's just go," i changed the subject and pulled off.
"where are we going?," she asked.
"it's a surprise,"
(end of intak's pov)

(yahari's pov)
we finally arrived at the destination and it was a very beautiful outdoor scenery.
"what is this place?," i asked him.
"this is jeju island...we're gonna have a picnic here," he smiled.
"really?," i said excitingly.
he smiled and nodded.
"look," he pointed. i saw the beautiful display of food and tons of snacks by the fresh spring waterfall that sounds extremely tranquil.
"what's all this?," i smiled and looked up at him.
"i just wanted to do something for the girl that i love," he kissed my temple.

i ran to the food and intak laughed at the way i was running.
"why do you look so cute running ?," he pouted as w both sat down.
"what do you mean?," i furrowed my eyebrows.
"you look like a little girl," he joked causing me to hit his arm again.
"leave me and my height alone," i rolled my eyes.
"whatever you say tiny," he smirked at the new nickname he came up for me.
"don't call me that," i rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"what do we have here?," i observed the all of the food.
" this is tteokbokki and bibimbap...these are very famous korean foods here," he smiled.
"wow...they look so delicious," i smiled.
(end of yahari's pov)

(intak's pov)
she's definitely a foodie...it's just the way she looks at food with a smile. she's too adorable.

"i did my best...i didn't taste test the food *gulps but let me know how is it," i scratched the back of my head.
"YOU DIDN'T TASTE IT?!," she yelled.
"n-no it was my first time cooking so i never thought of it," i pouted.

"intak if i have a heartattack , i will kill you," she threatened.
"but how?," i said softly. she raised her hand up and was about to slap me causing me to flinch.
she sighed and shook her head in disbelief.
"you should always taste test the food before you feed it to someone else," she just chuckled .
"i didn't know," i pouted.

she grabbed her chopsticks and went in the tteokbokki. she smelled it first then slowly took a bite. i looked at her hella nervous as she started chewing. her eyes widened causing me to do the same.
"what? is it good?," i said curiously.

she then made a face then spat it out.
"too spicy!!!!," she yelled fanning her tongue with her hand.
" omg sorry, i didn't know how much gochujang to put in it," i panicked opening a milk carton for her. she gulped down the milk and started panting and sweating .

(continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.1K 14
๐˜‘อ๐˜ถอ๐˜ดอ๐˜ตอ ๐˜ดอ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฎอ๐˜ฆอ ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฏอ๐˜ฆอ๐˜ดอ๐˜ฉอ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ตอ๐˜ดอ ๐˜ฐอ๐˜งอ ๐˜บอ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ถอ๐˜ณอ ๐˜งอ๐˜ขอ๐˜ทอ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ณอ๐˜ชอ๐˜ตอ๐˜ฆอ ๐˜›อ๐˜ธอ๐˜ชอ๐˜ดอ๐˜ตอ๐˜ฆอ๐˜ฅอ๐˜žอ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฏอ๐˜ฅอ๐˜ฆอ๐˜ณอ๐˜ญอ๐˜ขอ๐˜ฏอ๐˜ฅอ ๏ฟฝ...
936 31 12
"๐–๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž"! "๐‰๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ"?! "...๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ"? " ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ฯั”ฯƒฯโ„“ั” ั•ฮฑัƒ ะฝั”ฮฑฮฝั”ะธ ฮนั• ฮฑ ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚... deะผonั•, ั•cะฝool, norะผal lฮนา“e. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
5.5K 804 17
๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐šข๐šŽ๐š, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š˜๐š—...