Two Thousand & Thirteen

By Iwannaeattofu

Author: Feitian Yexiang Category: BL doujin Status: Completed In 2013, the zombie wave broke out and the home... More

NOTE!!!
Chapter 1 Beginning
Chapter 2 Reunion
Chapter 3 Approaching Darkness
Chapter 4 Infection and Hope
Chapter 5 Outbreak
Chapter 6 Escape
Chapter 7 Refugee
Chapter 8 Meeting
Chapter 9 Possibilities
Chapter 10 Barracks
Chapter 11 Operation Begins
Chapter 12 Blood
Chapter 13 Evolution
Chapter 14 Giant Flesh and Blood
Chapter 15 Sorrow after Darkness
Chapter 16 Survivors
Chapter 17 Rescued
Chapter 18 Hope
Chapter 19 Settlement
Chapter 20 Bad News
Chapter 21 Tesla Coil
Chapter 22 Escape
Chapter 23 Meet Again
Chapter 24 Reunited
Chapter 25 Volume 1:Finale
Chapter 26 Bombing
Chapter 27 Search & Rescue
Chapter 28 Choice
Chapter 29 Ox Virus
Chapter 30 Separation
Chapter 31 High Seas
Chapter 32 His son's wife
Chapter 33 Return
Chapter 34 Melee
Chapter 35 Perception
Chapter 36 Divergence
Chapter 37 Mutation
Chapter 38 Leader
Chapter 39 Giant ๐Ÿ™
Chapter 40 Going To High Seas
Chapter 41 Crisis
Chapter 42 The Deep Sea
Chapter 43 Fenghua
Chapter 44 Lui Yan was Bitten
Chapter 45 The Truth
Chapter 46 Meng Feng
Chapter 47 Vol 2ยทGlorious Dawn-End
Chapter 48 Restarting
Chapter 49 Superstring
Chapter 50 New Army
Chapter 51Imprisonment
Chapter 52 Meet Again
Chapter 53 Escape
Chapter 54 New Member
Chapter 55 Gone
Chapter 56 Gold Mine
Chapter 57 Trapped
Chapter 58 Half Human
Chapter 59 Drunken Master
Chapter 60 Optical Brain
Chapter 61 Prophet
Chapter 62 Infected
Chapter 63 Antibodies
Chapter 64 The Earth & Its Consciousness
Chapter 66 The Dawn
Chapter 67 Antibodies
Chapter 68 Because I love you
Chapter 69 Dawn
Chapter 70 NewBorn Earth (End)

Chapter 65 Dai Xing

3 0 0
By Iwannaeattofu

    Observing the silence outside, only Jue Ming's electrocardiogram fluctuated rhythmically. The brain wave drawing became stable.

Zhang Min said: "He won't become a fool."

    No one answered him, they were all busy.

    "What are you going to do?" Zhang Min said, "Don't draw his blood! It's too much! He can't stand it!"

"Don't get panic!" Meng Jianguo said.

    Qin Hai said impatiently: "Mr. Zhang, you are really noisy. Hundreds of millions of people are waiting for redemption! Your lover is the key. All of them are waiting for this little bit of his blood to separate the serum and extract the antibodies. I promise It won't hurt him!"

    An old academician was angry: "After the antibody is extracted, you can take him back at any time!"

Only then did Zhang Min calm down a little, and the bright red blood was drawn from Jue Ming's body. Suddenly, a blue light flashed, and there was an imperceptible commotion outside the observation room.

    "What's the matter?" Meng Jianguo frowned.

    "Dr. Qin!" The communicator sounded: "The strings in the government affairs office have disappeared."

    Qin Hai: "..."

    The observation room is filled with blue light, which spreads gently, covering every corner, sinking into everyone's pupils ground.

    The string of the earth kept expanding, and almost everyone saw the string that day. It slowly sank along the steeple of the seventh district, shrouded in a gentle halo, and sank into the hall at the bottom of the steeple.

    A majestic blue light passed across the seventh area, Liu Yan standing in the center of the hall stretched out his hand in disbelief, the earth string penetrated his body and dipped into the sea.

    The surroundings are quiet again, and all the strings of the earth leave the surface world and return to the center of the earth.

    At the height of the central spire:

    Beep-beep-beep, amidst the sound of the electrocardiograph, Jue Ming opened his eyes, his eyes were full of fear, he kept struggling, and made a mess around the hospital bed.

    "Grab him!" Qin Hai said.

    "What's going on!" Someone shouted immediately.

    Zhang Min: "Jue Ming!" Suddenly the observation room became chaotic, and Jue Ming shouted

    "What are you doing! What is this place! Let go of me!"

    The old academician said: "Son, calm down! We have no malicious intentions!"

    Qin Hai said: "Teacher, don't go in! Be careful that he attacks you! Get ready to give him a tranquilizer!"

    Zhang Min roared: "No! Take a tranquilizer!"

    Without further ado, Meng Jianguo twisted the door of the observation room a few times, and opened the doorknob with a click, a gust of wind rushed in, grabbed Jue Ming's hand, and said in a deep voice, "Quiet, look at me, I’m Uncle Meng, soldiers won’t hurt you, right?”

    Jue Ming’s wrist was locked by Meng Jianguo, unable to struggle, seeing Meng Jianguo’s military uniform finally calmed down.

    "What's this place?" Jue Ming asked, "Where's my dad?"

    Meng Jianguo said, "You're sick, and I have to take your blood for a test, and it will be over soon. You're very rude, how can you beat an old man? Give it to him an apologize right away."

    Jue Ming glanced at the academician, then looked at Meng Jianguo hesitantly, and finally said to the old academician: "I'm sorry."

The old academician smiled kindly: "It's okay."

He asked again, "Where are my parents? Where is this place?"

    "I'm here." Zhang Min said, "Don't be afraid, baby."

Jue Ming frowned and looked outside the observation room with a very bewildered expression.

The patch on Jue Ming's head was removed, and he said, "Okay, general, please wait outside with him."

    When Jue Ming got out of the bed, he staggered and felt dizzy. Looking at his clothes, Meng Jianguo bowed to signal his back.

Jue Ming said: "No, I can walk by myself."

    Meng Jianguo brought Jue Ming to the lounge, Zhang Min reached out to hug him, and asked, "Are you dizzy? How do you feel?"

    Jue Ming raised his hand to pass, and said inexplicably, "Who are you?"

    Zhang Min was stunned.

    Meng Jianguo vaguely understood something: "Zhang Jue Ming, what is the last thing you remember?"

    Jue Ming said inexplicably, "I don't call that name? What's wrong?"

    Zhang Min's face changed, and Jue Ming said: "My name is Dai Xing, where is my father? Where is my mother?"

    Meng Jianguo comforted, "I will take you back to find them right away. You lost your memory for a while, and he was your caregiver during your amnesia."

    He understood as soon as he heard it, and was stunned.

    After a long time, he asked, "How long have I lost my memory?"

    Meng Jianguo said, "Four years."

    Jue Ming nodded slowly, and Meng Jianguo frowned and said, "You are very smart."

    "Am I wrong?"

    Meng Jianguo said: "I don't know... I don't know, I don't have any information, but I promise to help you find your parents... Dr. Qin Hai?"

Qin Hai took a few pieces of information into the lounge, Meng Jianguo stood up.

    Qin Hai: "Go back and prepare your dawn plan, and it was unanimously approved. This antibody is very useful, it can be spread and cultivated in everyone..."

    Meng Jianguo: "Will there be any side effects?"

    Qin Hai: "Not clear, as an experimental product, I have been injected, and now the blood is slowly producing antibodies, very fast, combined with the last fungus, I think the Dawn Project..."

Zhang Min said: "Baby, you don't remember me? Everything we have done before did you forgot?"

    Jue Ming said: "What, don't be nasty! Speak up if you have something to say!"

    Zhang Min: "It's Dad! Why...how did you forget it all!"

    Jue Ming: "You're crazy! It hurts! Let go ! My hand is about to break!"

    Meng Jianguo: "What else does he need to do?"

    Qin Hai: "You can take him back, but please don't let him run around, maybe we need him to cooperate with some research in the future just in case..."

    Jue Ming got up and knocked over the setting off the coffee table and pushing down the falling tree, there was chaos in the lounge, and Jue Ming shouted, "Stand there and say! Don't do anything!"

    Qin Hai took a deep breath.

    The lounge was quiet.

    Qin Hai roared: "I've had enough of you all—! Take them away immediately!"

Meng Jianguo politely said: "I've had enough of you too, Dr. Qin."

    Qin Hai turned around with a crazy look, Meng Jianguo stretched out his hand and said, "Let's shake hands, Dr. Qin, at least the earth is saved."

    "Huh?" Qin Hai turned around helplessly and shook hands with Meng Jianguo: "Theoretically, human beings can be saved."

    The elevator door opened, revealing Meng Jianguo, Jue Ming and the emaciated Zhang Min in the elevator.

    Liu Yan breathed a sigh of relief: "Thank God, I thought you were going to stay inside for a while, let me see how much blood you have drawn, are you dizzy?"

Jue Ming looked at Liu Yan warily for a long time, and then said: "Hi, no a lot."

    Bai Xiaodong came over and said, "Zhang Jue Ming, you look so pale, I'll carry you."

    Jue Ming frowned and said, "No thanks, I can go by myself."

    Jue Ming's "Hello", and seeing the strange expression in Liu Yan's eyes, Liu Yan immediately had a second thought and deduced the inside story.

    "You lost your memory again?" Liu Yan said.

    Jue Ming: "Why did you say 'again'?"

    Liu Yan laughed, and the corners of Jue Ming's mouth twitched. Meng Jianguo said, "Let's go back to the sixth district."

    That evening, Meng Jianguo and Zheng Feihu both went back office, and the rest sat down in the central cafeteria on the seventh floor, while a psychiatrist gave Jue Ming a test across the table.

    Jue Ming covered one eye to measure his eyesight, and the psychiatrist took out another test paper for him to fill in.

    Jue Ming did a few questions, looked sideways at Liu Yan and Zhang Min at the next table, Liu Yan comforted Zhang Min in a low voice, Zhang Min's eyes were red, and he looked at Jue Ming from time to time.

    "I think he needs a psychiatrist more." Jue whispered.

    The psychiatrist said: "I... will examine him later, he may just be stimulated."

    Jue Ming looked at Zhang Min with a little fear, and Zhang Min looked at him for a long time, his lips trembling uncontrollably, and the tears he held back were on the verge of falling around in the eye sockets.

    "Don't disturb him." Liu Yan said, "He's doing a test, look at me, Zhang Min."

    "What kind of person do you think I am?" the psychiatrist asked.

    Jue Ming looked at him with a frown and said, "Are you testing whether I am mentally ill?"

    The psychiatrist nodded and said, "Because you look stupid"

     " Whether I am stupid or not has nothing to do with you."

    The psychiatrist laughed and asked: "Dai Xing, have you ever had a girlfriend?"

    Jue Ming shook his head, and the psychiatrist asked again: "Is there any girl you like?"

    Jue Ming said: "No, why, do you want to introduce one to me?"

    The psychiatrist nodded thoughtfully, and Jue Ming finished the test quickly, returned the test paper to him, and glanced warily at Zhang Min who was beside him.

    Zhang Min said desperately: "Baby, have you...really forgotten all?! Didn't you remember anything?"

    Jue Ming: "I've always been like this! Don't be so nasty, you... oh... you are . Isn't it uncomfortable?"

    Liu Yan: "He is your guardian, be polite, Dai Xing."

   Jue Ming said: "I'm sorry."

    The psychiatrist concluded the report and said, "Who is the guardian?"

    Liu Yan said: "Let's talk."

    The psychiatrist glanced at Jue Ming, and Jue Ming asked: "Can't I listen?"

    Liu Yan: "Yes, you can listen, but I think your mind should be in a mess now, and it's okay to listen to it. You can't figure it out."

    Jue Ming said: "It's just very confusing, why is this dog... dyed like this."

    Pang Da sat on the ground, looking at Jue Ming with sorrow in his eyes.

    Liu Yan: "Do you like it? If you like it, you can keep it."

    Jue Ming said: "It's okay, I'll take it for a walk, it feels so messy."

    Jue Ming took off the chow's blindfold and smiled , patted its head, Liu Yan handed a stack of gold leaf to Jue Ming: "You can use this to buy things, anything you want."

Jue Ming left, Liu Yan signaled Zhang Min to calm down, and said to the psychiatrist "Tell me, sir."

    The psychiatrist said: "According to what you said, when the guardian picked him up, Dai Xing's mind was completely closed, and his IQ was equivalent to the average level of his peers around the age of seventeen..."

    "So small?" Liu Yan asked.

    The psychiatrist said: "Yes, this may be related to his previous experience. Now his IQ is even higher, already 157."

    Liu Yan said: "What does it mean that the mind is completely closed?"

    The psychiatrist said: "If what you said before is the truth, this situation is very rare. When Dai Xing was picked up by him, it was equivalent to starting at the age of zero, but his IQ is very high. Do you mind telling me the first time you met to the present? Can you tell me about his growth?"

    Zhang Min outlined the situation with red eyes.

    The psychiatrist pondered for a moment, and then said: "Perhaps he didn't speak at first, but he was learning, and his brain was almost in a blank period of a child."

Zhang Min said: "Yes, at first he kept looking at me, imitating my movements."

    Psychiatrist: "Very rare... If everything is true, his thinking splits into two personalities. The first personality is equivalent to a five to ten-year-old child with high IQ and low EQ, and is affected by a strange condition at the same time. He has a wealth of thirst for knowledge, but rarely asks questions, and uses his own knowledge system to answer bluntly.”

“The second personality is his original personality, and this personality is his current personality state. He fell into a deep sleep when he was adopted, but during the period from the age of eleven to sixteen, the knowledge he absorbed and the experience of getting along with others were all stored in the thinking system of the second personality."

Both Liu Yan and Zhang Min were silent.

    The psychiatrist said: "This case is very instructive."

    Liu Yan said: "Let me talk about it in a layman's terms. He has two personalities - Jue Ming and Dai Xing. The original Dai Xing personality was only eleven years old. He went dormant when he lost his memory. He showed another personality, Jue Ming, who was only eleven years old when he woke up. This is the result of being influenced by some kind of force."

    "There is no experience growth in interpersonal communication. But these experiences have been summed up, analyzed, and all instilled into Dai Xing's sleeping personality."

"Now that Jue Ming is gone, Dai Xing wakes up, so his performance is completely in line with a sixteen"

The psychiatrist nodded and said: "It can be said that it needs to be analyzed based on his family environment and growth conditions. I can't come up with too many conclusions."

    Liu Yan nodded: "Thank you."

    Zhang Min still sitting silently, then raised his head and said, "Where did the other personality go, can it be found?"

    The psychiatrist said: "I... just repeatedly emphasized the premise of 'if everything is true', because judging personality it was based on your conclusions and the assumptions made in this report. In fact, no abnormalities were found in the test. My inference has always been based on the 'phenomenon you said', not what the test showed."

    Liu Yan: "I see, that means he is normal now?"

    The psychiatrist nodded and said: "Dai Xing has a high IQ and good handling ability. He is a very healthy high school student. If you didn't say that, I wouldn't think that there was another personality in his body."

The psychiatrist said goodbye, Jue Ming took the dog, bought a bottle of apple juice to drink, bought a hot dog, a pack of ham sausage, the hot dog to eat by himself, and the ham sausage to Panda.

    One person and one dog, sitting on the edge of the playground in K3, watching the special forces soldiers play basketball.

    At dusk, the ceiling lights in District Six adjusted their light, and a beam of warm orange-red light gradually came from the west ceiling, casting his figure on the ground.

    Liu Yan patted the shoulder of Zhang Min who was sitting opposite, and said, "Listen to me, Brother Min."

    Zhang Min raised his eyes and looked at Liu Yan.

    "Before you picked him up." Liu Yan said seriously: "You have nothing, how did you live in those days?"

    Zhang Min shook his head and said: "You don't understand, Liu Yan, you can't say that. Someone came to your house once in your life, even if you leave one day, you will never be able to return to the past. When Jue Ming came here, my life will never be the same."

    Liu Yan said: "But he is still there. Look, isn't that him? "

    Zhang Min turned his head to look at Jue Ming in the distance, Liu Yan said again: "At least you can get to know each other again and start over. And what about Meng Feng? I have already lost him, and our future is uncertain."

Zhang Min was silent for a long time, and finally said: "You're right."

Liu Yan nodded and said, " You were too... agitated just now, Brother Min."

"Talking about 'what's wrong with you' and 'did you forget me', this is not okay! He is a little afraid of you, you look like a drunk lunatic. It's too violent, anyone will be afraid of seeing it, do you want to look in the mirror? Your eyes are red and your expression is scary."

    "Anyone who looks at you thinks you're a bit insane, he's just afraid to approach you for that reason, not repelling you. You can't expect any miracles to happen, if you think you hold him...he'll remember I'm sorry, I think it's unlikely."

   Zhang Min: "I... didn't mean it. When he just came out of the laboratory, I was completely... dumbfounded. I have thought about it many times before. He remembered everything that day, but he just forgot about me... Every time I think about this, I dare not think too much." 

Liu Yan was silent. Zhang Min said again: "Can you understand that the most thing I feared has come true... I didn't realize it all at once, it was like having a nightmare, I couldn't believe it at all. Now I'm better, but what should I do and say?"    

Liu Yan: "Look, there is no problem with the communication between me and him. You first need to calm yourself down and tell yourself that he has forgotten you. He is not clear, everything needs to starts again, you take it step by step. Give it a try."

In the twilight light, the shirtless Bai Xiaodong jumped up on the spot and shot a beautiful three-pointer. The special forces dispersed, and Bai Xiaodong took the grass-green camouflage vest that was hanging on the horizontal bar, put it on his shoulders, and walked to the edge of the basketball court. 

   "Give me a drink, Zhang Jue Ming." Bai Xiaodong said, "I'm thirsty."

     Jue Ming said, "My name is Dai Xing."

   Bai Xiaodong said, "Okay...Dai Xing, whatever is called the same."

     Jue Ming hand over the apple juice, Bai Xiaodong poured it down with his head up, his shirtless and well-proportioned figure was covered with crystal clear sweat. He was wearing a pair of camouflage trousers. He was a Sanda practitioner with a beautiful figure and perfect abs. He was not too strong but very well-proportioned. He drank apple juice, pressed his hands to his knees and panted for a while.    

Jue Ming: "Is this called a bite?" 

   Bai Xiaodong smiled ambiguously at Jue Ming: "It's true, I will buy another bottle and return it to you."

     "I have money." Jue Ming rubbed his fingers arrogantly, and the gold leaf was placed in his palm like a peacock that spread its tail and sparkled.

    Bai Xiaodong said "Oh ho ho" and exaggerated his mouth in surprise.

    Bai Xiaodong asked curiously: "What is this? A bookmark?"

    Jue Ming: "..."

    Jue Ming: "You all seem to know me very well. Liu Yan doesn't know where he went."

    Bai Xiaodong looked at the tables in the cafeteria, The place where Liu Yan and Zhang Min were originally sitting was empty, and he said blankly, "You are loved by everyone, didn't they tell you what to do?"

Jue Ming said, "Liu Yan gave me this barcode and asked me to go to the tenth place. I checked my parents' information, but now they're off work, so I have to go tomorrow."

    Bai Xiaodong said: "Oh, let's go to eat first, the special canteen in K3 is better than here, use my card, let's go "

    Jue ming: "Where do I sleep at night? On the basketball court."

    Bai Xiaodong: "You will be dragged to a small black room by the instructor who clears the field. Come to my dormitory to sleep. Brothers squeeze into a bed and deal with it all night. I’ll ask that boy Liu Yan tomorrow, dog... will sleep under the bed.”

    Bai Xiaodong put his arm around Jue Ming's shoulders, led Pang Da, and walked all the way.

    At 7 o'clock in the evening, the dusk passed, K3 fell into the night, and all the streets and street lights along the way lit up with a warm orange light.

    Under the street lamp, Zhang Min stood quietly, holding a bag of fried shrimp in his hand, but he never went there, watching Jue Ming and Bai Xiaodong leave at night when the lights came on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 499 25
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐˜๐˜„ - ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป...
107K 3.9K 105
COMPLETED Alternative Title : ๅฐๅจ‡ๅคซ Author : ๆ”€ๆœˆไบฎ A new joke came out of Yutan Village. Liu Yu, who was miserable and poor but the most beautiful lookin...
2.9M 54.5K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
367K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...