Two Thousand & Thirteen

By Iwannaeattofu

Author: Feitian Yexiang Category: BL doujin Status: Completed In 2013, the zombie wave broke out and the home... More

NOTE!!!
Chapter 1 Beginning
Chapter 2 Reunion
Chapter 3 Approaching Darkness
Chapter 4 Infection and Hope
Chapter 5 Outbreak
Chapter 6 Escape
Chapter 7 Refugee
Chapter 8 Meeting
Chapter 9 Possibilities
Chapter 10 Barracks
Chapter 11 Operation Begins
Chapter 12 Blood
Chapter 13 Evolution
Chapter 14 Giant Flesh and Blood
Chapter 15 Sorrow after Darkness
Chapter 16 Survivors
Chapter 17 Rescued
Chapter 18 Hope
Chapter 19 Settlement
Chapter 20 Bad News
Chapter 21 Tesla Coil
Chapter 22 Escape
Chapter 23 Meet Again
Chapter 24 Reunited
Chapter 25 Volume 1:Finale
Chapter 26 Bombing
Chapter 27 Search & Rescue
Chapter 28 Choice
Chapter 29 Ox Virus
Chapter 30 Separation
Chapter 31 High Seas
Chapter 32 His son's wife
Chapter 33 Return
Chapter 34 Melee
Chapter 35 Perception
Chapter 36 Divergence
Chapter 37 Mutation
Chapter 38 Leader
Chapter 39 Giant 🐙
Chapter 40 Going To High Seas
Chapter 41 Crisis
Chapter 42 The Deep Sea
Chapter 43 Fenghua
Chapter 44 Lui Yan was Bitten
Chapter 45 The Truth
Chapter 46 Meng Feng
Chapter 47 Vol 2·Glorious Dawn-End
Chapter 48 Restarting
Chapter 49 Superstring
Chapter 50 New Army
Chapter 51Imprisonment
Chapter 52 Meet Again
Chapter 53 Escape
Chapter 54 New Member
Chapter 55 Gone
Chapter 56 Gold Mine
Chapter 58 Half Human
Chapter 59 Drunken Master
Chapter 60 Optical Brain
Chapter 61 Prophet
Chapter 62 Infected
Chapter 63 Antibodies
Chapter 64 The Earth & Its Consciousness
Chapter 65 Dai Xing
Chapter 66 The Dawn
Chapter 67 Antibodies
Chapter 68 Because I love you
Chapter 69 Dawn
Chapter 70 NewBorn Earth (End)

Chapter 57 Trapped

4 0 0
By Iwannaeattofu

    Liu Yan inspected the translator, he was a Chinese, thin and small, with a malnourished appearance, wearing a worn-out suit, Liu Yan found a pile of stamped cards on him, put them away, and carried his slippers to get out and snoop around the corner.

    There were almost no one in the market, and the girl came out pushing an iron cart full of wooden boxes, unkempt, and walked wearily to the east aisle.

    Two people suddenly appeared around the corner, and the girl stopped.

    Zhuo Yuhang dragged the interpreter over, threw him into the cart, looked up at the girl, and asked, "What's your name?"

The girl glanced at the interpreter, and said, "You guys are too brave."

    Liu Yan thought to himself: his interpersonal relationship was already weak enough, but Zhuo Yuhang was even worse than himself.

He took off his gloves and wanted to shake hands with her, and asked, "My name is Liu Yan, and his name is Zhuo Yuhang. Please take care of me when we meet for the first time. What's yosur name?"

    "Wen Yuhong." The girl bit her lower lip, looked at them in surprise, and said, "Aren't you afraid that I'll call them out?"

    Liu Yan said, "You're going to betray us, you lied to them just now. Aren't it? You let this tall man hide, which proves that you didn't intend to betray us in the first place."

    Wen Yuhong avoided Liu Yan's gaze, looked at his hands, and raised her eyes again: "My hands...are ugly, I have a sick. This is not the place to talk, come with me."

    She pushed the cart ahead and walked through a corridor. This is an underground refuge converted from a mine. Wen Yuhong motioned for the two to stop at the damp mine tunnel supported by wooden piles, and went to the intersection to spy.

    A group of patrolling soldiers lazily passed by in a mine cart. Liu Yan turned on a tiny device in his hand, turned off the beep, and started to detect.

    Zhuo Yuhang whispered: "What is that? Do you think she can be trusted?"

    Liu Yan said: "The mechanical detector that Dr. Wei gave me can detect all mechanical mechanisms, mines and nearby firearms. I am responsible for detecting traps. You take charge of guarding against people, cheer up... Do you think she can't be trusted it?"

    Zhuo Yuhang's face was stern, without saying a word, and then said: "I don't know, the killer's intuition tells me that she can b trusted."

    Liu Yan said casually: "Do you know who was the one who told Meng Feng and me last time 'This is not a place to talk, come with me'?"

    Zhuo Yuhang didn't answer, Liu Yan said slowly: "It's your sister, we followed her, and the result Meng Feng was blown up to fly nearly twenty meters."

    Zhuo Yuhang said coldly: "So you should kill this girl first..."

    Liu Yan said: "Well, so at that time, if we shoot your sister first, things will be much easier... What do you think? I don't guarantee that this girl will have another poor killer brother who hopes that his sister will return home safely."

    Zhuo Yuhang stopped talking.

    After they passed, Wen Yuhong took the cart pushed by Liu Yan and continued on. After walking in the mine for almost half an hour, they finally arrived at a dark mine.

    The mine is like a concentration camp, with dim oil lamps lit inside, and there are small mines intersecting each other like cobwebs. Wen Yuhong pushed the cart into a small mine, and Liu Yan stood in the shadow, scanning the area, There are many moaning and anguish sound of people lying outside.

    He walked forward slowly, knelt down on one knee, and lifted the blanket covering the feet of an old man. He was lying on his deathbed panting, breathing out more and taking in less.

    The old man's foot is rotten.

    Liu Yan went up to touch his forehead, and asked softly, "Can you hear me?"

    The old man opened his eyes and looked at him.

    Not zombies.

    Not a zombie? ! What is the reason? The virus mutated again? ! They did not lose sanity, and did not bite.

    Liu Yan was vigilantly aware of doubts in an instant, and suddenly realized something. When he looked up, he found a middle-aged woman opposite him looking at him.

    "Come in." Zhuo Yuhang whispered: "Don't stay outside, you may easily expose yourself to be a target."

    Liu Yan nodded politely at the middle-aged woman, turned around and entered the mine where Wen Yuhong was hiding.

    "Don't talk to other people." Wen Yuhong whispered: "I don't know if they will inform..."

She blocked the mine with two ragged wooden boards. Liu Yan grabbed the translator, threw him in a corner, moved a box and sat down, and drew out his gun.

    "You want to talk to him?" Zhuo Yuhang said.

    "People who are greedy for life and afraid of death will definitely tell the truth." Liu Yan casually poured a glass of cold water on the translator's face.

    "Ahhh——" the interpreter woke up, and immediately hid in the corner of the wall with snot and tears streaming together: "Don't kill me, don't kill me..."

    Liu Yan made a "Look, I guessed it right" Gestures, opened the ID found from the translator: "Your name is... He Qihui, isn't it?"

    "Yes, yes, yes..." The translator turned and knelt down, and said, "Who are you? No, no...you What is your surname?"

    Liu Yan said, "Tell me about the situation here first, Wen Yuhong, you have a gun, if he lies shoot him."

    Wen Yuhong took the gun, held it in her hand, and pointed at the translator, not easily noticed trembling slightly.

    The interpreter said: "I said, don't shoot! I didn't do it voluntarily! I can help you. Don't kill me. She will definitely shoot. You killed a little person like me..."

The translator's feet trembled, the ground is already wet.

    Zhuo Yuhang said: "You are more verbose than this kid who has pulled 2.58 million, let alone that I really want to do it."

    Liu Yan: "..."

    When the virus outbreak first broke out in August last year, the entire East and West survivors in the three provinces began to move north. In the Northeast, there is only less than one month of summer in a year, and the temperature is below 20 degrees Celsius all year round.

    When winter entered in October, the first snow came unexpectedly early, which preserved the vitality of the three eastern provinces to the greatest extent, and it is also one of the key search and rescue areas in the country.

    The zombies froze in the cold, and the cells in their whole body, including the central nervous system, gradually died, and they could no longer move. In addition, the broadcast signal on the high seas mentioned that the cold area is safer than the coastal and densely populated areas, so the refugees dragged their families and moved northward until they stopped in Mohe.

    During this period, the search and rescue team arrived several times, but the survivors' migratory team seemed to be scattered, because a large number of Russians fled to the northwest to seek refuge in places such as the east of Heilongjiang, Vladivostok, and the Bering Strait.

    As Russian troops searched for refugees north of Heilongjiang, the virus cut off the escape route to the east. The refuges established by Russia and China on the high seas are very similar, with underground bases accompanied by scientific research facilities. However, some people were unwilling to accept the state's aid, and were very angry with the status quo. They launched a coup d'état, and the civilian and military riots produced countless sequelae - both in the overall situation and in the hearts of the people.

    Before the refuge could control the situation, many people escaped from it, and a group of deserters was split up, leading the Russian people to invade Chinese territory. By this time, the international convention had almost become a waste paper.

    The leader of the deserters was a military officer who was once stationed on the Sino-Russian border. He found the Mohe Gold Mine with old materials and renovated it in a short period of time, claiming to take in all the refugees in accordance with the International Humanitarian Aid Convention. As for the method of containment, it is not known whether it is based on the principle of voluntariness or with guns.

    His name is Andre? Kapshkinovich.

    Andre was originally a lieutenant colonel. After enclosing the land, he promoted his military rank to marshal, owned a piece of land under his jurisdiction, and moved all the survivors into the mine. Among them, there are nearly 30,000 Russians and more than 80,000 Chinese. They call the mine the country of gold.

    The marshal's subjects are divided into three, six, and nine grades, and the core of the rule is naturally the deserters who came from the establishment after the riots in the Siberian shelters, which is the first grade.

    The second is the Russians. They have their own circles, trade, and grow vegetables.

    Next it is Chinese. They formed a small society in another mine pit, and some of them were conscripted to farm the ground and serve as handymen. Many people initially thought that there was help, and went to underground shelters, but became forced labor.

    Finally, there are North and South Koreans.

    South Korea established a new undersea shelter, and some people from North and South Korea were evacuated intensively, but more people did not find the organization.

    These people fled into China and followed the Chinese refugees to the north. The Russians are the ruling class in the country of gold in distinct social groups.

    At the beginning of this year, a strange disease spread in the mine.

    During that time, people were in a state of panic. Fortunately, the epidemic has stopped and no more people have been infected.

    Liu Yan glanced sideways at Wen Yuhong, and she slowly put down the gun.

    "Is that what he said?" Liu Yan asked.

    Wen Yuhong nodded slowly, and Liu Yan said: "We have to find a way to notify the troops from the high seas... This is no longer a simple escape dispute. We also need to find out the cause of the disease."

Zhuo Yuhang said: "Go and call that Andre guy killed him, wouldn't it be over if you take them away? This disease is also caused by him."

    Liu Yan said: "This matter is too complicated... I have to go to the ground to inform Lai Jie, did you come in voluntarily, or were you forced? Yes, first of all, this must be clarified, and secondly, what is the source of this disease."

    He Qihui burst into tears: "I, I, I, I was forced...Brothers, I am an undercover agent, I just I want to infiltrate into their circle to inquire about news... I really don't have any malicious intentions. Please don't kill me..."

The interpreter calmed down, with tears in his eyes, and said, "But I'm really so... all for our own people. Many things, I can't do anything about it, I have to save my life and take care of my own people..."

    Liu Yan said: "We need to bring a witness back to the high seas to prove that we accepted the rescue involuntarily."

    Wen Yuhong sighed: "Actually most are voluntary, very few are not... you see."

    She stretched out her hand, trembling slightly, Zhuo Yuhang took out the nail from her chest pocket, facing her wound, the skin on her hand had peeled off, showing a cracked layer of purple-black flesh. Liu Yan stopped it Zhuo Yuhang didn't touch her hand, but carefully studied her movements.

    Wen Yuhong said: "Don't be afraid, you won't be infected. Everyone has this strange disease. Many people have been infected with it since they lived in the mine, including Russians... Those who are sick can't get medical treatment and can’t get on the ground, even if I go up... I can’t find a solution.”

    Liu Yan frowned and said, “It’s a strange disease, neither becoming a zombie, but also gradually rotting, and it’s not frostbite…”

    Wen Yuhong said: "Who are you guys?"

    "Hurricane team." Liu Yan said, "National Search and Rescue Army, I'm sorry we're late, but fortunately it's not really too late."

    "You have to get out immediately." Liu Yan pulled out the electric baton, He Qihui was so shocked that he rolled his eyes and fainted, looked around, and asked: "Do you know any other exits?"

    Wen Yuhong said: "I don't know...do you believe his words? I mean...he is an undercover agent. What if it is true?"

    Liu Yan didn't even look at the translator, and replied: "I don't quite believe that there is an undercover agent in the world who peed his pants in fright after being tortured... Do you believe it?"

    Wen Yuhong laughed, and Liu Yan said: " What other bad things has he done?"

    Wen Yuhong shook his head, Zhuo Yuhang said: "Kill him, so as not to leak the news."

    Liu Yan said: "Don't kill everything, Brother Zhuo."

    Zhuo Yuhang said: "I look forward to it if you have a better way."

    Liu Yan: "Take Yuhong to the ground first, and ask the captain for instructions."

    Zhuo Yuhang said: "It won't work, the lack of a dog leg, plus the trouble we caused, the security here will definitely be even stronger Strict."

    Liu Yan: "Then what do you say?"

    Liu Yan didn't want to be held accountable. In the final analysis, Zhuo Yuhang was too reckless before, killing those two people and exposing the fact that someone sneaked into the mine.

    Zhuo Yuhang: "Kill this translator, Yuhong will lead the way, and the technician will wait here. Let her take me to Marshal Andre's place. I will be responsible for killing him, and then I will find a way to sneak you out..."

Liu Yan: "You are crazy! There are at least two or three thousand soldiers here!"

    Zhuo Yuhang: "It will be very difficult to come in after going out! Once Andre is prepared, how can you find him in this kind of mine? You have to believe in my strength. It is enough to snipe that guy. In this case, Lai Jie and the others stay on the ground and can play a supporting role. This is the best way at present."

    Liu Yan said: "No, absolutely not, at least you and Meng Feng are needed."

Zhuo Yuhang said impatiently: "What's the use of having one more person? Give me a reason."

    Liu Yan: "I don't think you can be trusted! That's it."

Zhuo Yuhang pulled the safety catch of the sniper rifle and said, "You wait here."

    Liu Yan: "Don't go! Don't kill He Qihui!"

    Wen Yuhong said: "You can't kill Andre, he is a monster."

    Liu Yan frowned and said: "What?"

    Wen Yuhong said: "I... have seen him. His head is very strange, and his skin is also very strange, not like a person... like a zombie, but not all." "

    "Even if he is a zombie." Zhuo Yuhang said: "Sniping the head can kill him."

    Liu Yan said: " At least wait for Meng Feng to come back."

    Zhuo Yuhang: "They won't come back until five o'clock tomorrow afternoon..."

    Liu Yan said: "He will come back early."

  Zhuo Yuhang: "How do you know? Is it reliable?"

    While Liu Yan was thinking, Russian soldiers asked rudely from outside. They knocked on the door of the mine one by one and shouted something loudly. The expressions of the three changed at the same time. Wen Yuhong immediately signaled them to get under the two carts and cover them with canvas, and pulled up the quilt to cover He Qihui's half body, making him face the wall.

    The Russian soldiers savagely smashed the wooden boards blocking the cave with their rifle butts, rushed in, and grabbed Wen Yuhong's hair. Wen Yuhong screamed loudly and struggled desperately.

    The soldier asked in broken Chinese: "Someone! Who! Say...say!"

    Wen Yuhong said: "No! It's just me and him! He's sick! He's sick!"

    A soldier went to inspect He Qihui, even under the quilt he didn't lift it, and then searched around in the cave, lifted the canvas of the wooden cart, and stirred the moldy bacon inside with a gun.

    Liu Yan and Zhuo Yuhang held their breaths.

    The next moment, Liu Yan's communicator rang.

    Meng Feng's voice: "Wow, my wife. You come  out to see God, is there an aurora. Where are you?"

    Liu Yan: "..."

    Meng Feng couldn't hear the response, and suddenly became nervous: "Liu Yan! Where are you? Say something!"

    "Liu Yan, are you okay! Say something!" Meng Feng said anxiously.

    The Russian soldier immediately yelled loudly, kicked the cart over, and suddenly a knife flew out with a cold light, and the shouting stopped abruptly.

    Zhuo Yuhang pulled out the soldier's neck knife, blood spurted out, and stabbed another soldier in the chest, killing them all.

    Standing in the cave, Liu Yan was really one head and two big. A group of people gathered outside the cave, each looking around in fear.

    "Liu Yan!" Meng Feng shouted.

    "I heard that, Meng Feng." Liu Yan wanted to cry without tears.

    Zhuo Yuhang went forward to push the board up, Meng Feng heaved a sigh of relief and said, "Where are you? Where did Brother Zhuo go?"

    Liu Yan: "I followed brother Zhuo's leaks in the dungeon of the mine. I can't get out or go in. Lai Jie is right... This task is really troublesome."

Meng Feng: "Oh, I think I saw the entrance of the dungeon, are you inside? Damn, it’s not easy to get in, how did you get in? There are so many people patrolling nearby.”

Liu Yan: “You should find a way to get in, let’s talk when we meet. "

    Meng Feng: "The two of you set up a collection stone or use a summoning scroll to send me in, or run away, it's too troublesome."

    Zhuo Yuhang: "???"

    Liu Yan: "There are only two us! Why? Open the portal?! If I really ran away, here are all Russian deserters, guarding nearly 80,000 Chinese."

    Zhuo Yuhang: "????"

    Meng Feng: "Forget it, let me go in."

    Ten seconds later, a grenade exploded from the communicator, followed by Meng Feng's roar and machine gun fire.

    "This loophole is getting bigger and bigger!" Liu Yan said with a frizzy head. 

Meng Feng: "It's okay! I'll let Lai Jie make it up later! I'm in the bottom! Damn! What a mess! Show me the way!"

    Liu Yan: "Get rid of the monsters first! Don't lure them here!"

There was an explosion, Liu Yan looked down at the tablet computer, and the light spots moved at high speed along the mine map.

Zhuo Yuhang said: "I'll go out to meet him."

   " No need." Liu Yan said: "Turn left!"

Meng Feng jumped in the zigzag mine , leading nearly ten Russian soldiers to the end of the corridor.

Liu Yan's voice came: "Turn right, jump! Be careful not to sprain your feet!"

Meng Feng jumped off a large pile of boxes in the market, rolling on the ground in an instant, The second-level wooden box fell perfectly.
Liu Yan said: "Run against the wall!"

    Meng Feng flew at a high speed, Liu Yan said: "Turn right!"

The light spot just passed a long and narrow gap, Meng Feng flashed towards the wall, just jumped into a crack in a mine pit, and fell into a pile of abandoned ore, Liu Yan and Meng Feng held their breath at the same time. Meng Feng touched the grenade, and was about to face throwing up, when footsteps hurried past overhead, soldiers shouted and ran over.

    Meng Feng said: "Successfully throw off the pursuers, where are you?"

    Liu Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Wait a little longer, I will show you the way when I come out."

    Meng Feng came out swaggeringly, following the directions pointed by Liu Yan Walking in the same direction, when passing by. He glanced at the people in the mine, and greeted: "Hey, you."

    Several people looked at Meng Feng with fear and wariness, and Meng Feng took out the chocolate in his pocket and handed it to a child, said: "Give it to your grandma."

Then he stood in the middle of the big mine for a while. The children came to beg for chocolates, Meng Feng divided up the food, and the back door of the cave on the right opened, and Meng Feng stepped in.

    Wen Yuhong said: "How many people are there in your large army?"

    Meng Feng said with one palm: "Five."

    Wen Yuhong said: "Now there are three trapped."

    Meng Feng glanced at the corpses on the ground: "Tell me, what's the situation. There is nothing in this world that can trap me."

    Liu Yan folded his arms, leaned against the wall, and relayed what happened.

    Meng Feng listened thoughtfully, circling the gun with his fingers, and when Liu Yan finished speaking, Zhuo Yuhang asked: "Why did you come back early? Where's the captain?"

Meng Feng: "I miss my wife, so I came back early. The captain doesn’t know where I'm gone, don’t tell the truth, or I’ll wear shoes for you.”

    Liu Yan: “You’re a skipper, every time you have a task, you skip work…”

    Meng Feng: “Hey, why did I skip work? I'm going home to accompany you! You should be very happy!"

    Liu Yan: "Stop talking nonsense, what should we do now? Any plans?"

    Meng Feng said: "What plan can I have? It's always been to take one step at a time, and the sky will fall as a cover."

    Liu Yan: "..."

    Meng Feng said carelessly: "I can handle emergencies, how about I go with Brother Zhuo to arrest that marshal and let everyone out."

    Liu Yan buried his head in the map: "We must act as soon as possible, otherwise the two soldiers that died here will lead them to us, they will come looking for them soon. I have to fight with you. Let’s go together. I suspect that the American biologist who escaped from the Alaska laboratory is also here.”

    Wen Yuhong said: “Don’t be kidding, don’t you want to ask for help from the headquarters? There are only three of you, how do you do it? Even if you add two more. There are not enough individuals, there are thousands of people on the other side!"

    Meng Feng pointed to Liu Yan, and comforted Wen Yuhong in a serious manner:

    "Dear, don't worry, he is best at using all kinds of wisdom, tricks, and humiliation to crush opponents ruthlessly! Including the opponent's morale! And carry the portal with him, he will take it out and open it when he act, and summon thousands of troops from it, including the three armies of the sea, land and air, as well as five giant aircraft carriers and two... yes, McDonald's coils!"

    Zhuo Yu Hang: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
20K 785 89
Short Title:IMG Alternate Title:星际之国民男神 Status:Completed Author:Demon Fox With Fiery Tail Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/the-interstellar-male-god/ Wh...
21.6K 313 4
穿成大佬的炮灰联姻小娇妻 Author: Childe Seeking Joy [公子寻欢] Description : Shen Ran woke up in a daze. He transmigrated into a vicious male partner who put a green...
32.4K 688 88
COMPLETED Alternative title : 影帝给我做媒后泡在醋缸里了 Author : 雁飞行 雁飞行 After Jiang Liu Cheng's parents divorced, both of them quickly formed a new family. Both...