Two Thousand & Thirteen

By Iwannaeattofu

Author: Feitian Yexiang Category: BL doujin Status: Completed In 2013, the zombie wave broke out and the home... More

NOTE!!!
Chapter 1 Beginning
Chapter 2 Reunion
Chapter 3 Approaching Darkness
Chapter 4 Infection and Hope
Chapter 5 Outbreak
Chapter 6 Escape
Chapter 7 Refugee
Chapter 8 Meeting
Chapter 9 Possibilities
Chapter 10 Barracks
Chapter 11 Operation Begins
Chapter 12 Blood
Chapter 13 Evolution
Chapter 14 Giant Flesh and Blood
Chapter 15 Sorrow after Darkness
Chapter 16 Survivors
Chapter 17 Rescued
Chapter 18 Hope
Chapter 19 Settlement
Chapter 20 Bad News
Chapter 21 Tesla Coil
Chapter 22 Escape
Chapter 23 Meet Again
Chapter 24 Reunited
Chapter 25 Volume 1:Finale
Chapter 26 Bombing
Chapter 27 Search & Rescue
Chapter 28 Choice
Chapter 29 Ox Virus
Chapter 30 Separation
Chapter 31 High Seas
Chapter 32 His son's wife
Chapter 34 Melee
Chapter 35 Perception
Chapter 36 Divergence
Chapter 37 Mutation
Chapter 38 Leader
Chapter 39 Giant 🐙
Chapter 40 Going To High Seas
Chapter 41 Crisis
Chapter 42 The Deep Sea
Chapter 43 Fenghua
Chapter 44 Lui Yan was Bitten
Chapter 45 The Truth
Chapter 46 Meng Feng
Chapter 47 Vol 2·Glorious Dawn-End
Chapter 48 Restarting
Chapter 49 Superstring
Chapter 50 New Army
Chapter 51Imprisonment
Chapter 52 Meet Again
Chapter 53 Escape
Chapter 54 New Member
Chapter 55 Gone
Chapter 56 Gold Mine
Chapter 57 Trapped
Chapter 58 Half Human
Chapter 59 Drunken Master
Chapter 60 Optical Brain
Chapter 61 Prophet
Chapter 62 Infected
Chapter 63 Antibodies
Chapter 64 The Earth & Its Consciousness
Chapter 65 Dai Xing
Chapter 66 The Dawn
Chapter 67 Antibodies
Chapter 68 Because I love you
Chapter 69 Dawn
Chapter 70 NewBorn Earth (End)

Chapter 33 Return

9 0 0
By Iwannaeattofu

The office is covered with a dark red carpet, and the bookshelves on all four walls are filled with small arms models and medals, commemorative plates, and the nearly two-meter-long circular desk is surrounded by bright glass walls.

    Schools of fish drift past behind the glass wall, and sunlight casts down from the rippling sea with dazzling patterns, forming a natural and magnificent spectacle.

    There is a photo frame on the table, and in the photo frame is a group photo of Meng Jianguo, Meng Feng and Meng Feng's mother when he was a child. Xiao Mengfeng had a look of bitterness and hatred on his face, obviously very unhappy.

    Liu Yan sat down and looked at Meng Jianguo behind the desk.

    He resembled Meng Feng very much, the two father and son were printed in the same mold, with exactly the same eyebrows, the same nose bridge, the same resolute lip line and facial contours.

    There is only one difference: Meng Feng's eyes have inherited his mother who ran away from home, with a touch of tenderness, while Meng Jianguo's eyes have the sharp look of a falcon.

    If it weren't for the difference in their eyes, Liu Yan would almost have thought that Meng Feng was cloned from Meng Jianguo's cells.

    At this moment, this man in his forties felt like he was facing a mature and steady Meng Feng. Although he is nearly fifty years old, he does not look old at all. Meng Feng's resolute and handsome demeanor is faintly reflected in his father's bones.

    Meng Jianguo.

    Liu Yan heard from time to time that he was only a lieutenant colonel in the past, and Meng Feng was not up to the protection level of the second generation of the army. Meng Feng's grandmother also had a very unpleasant quarrel with this son, and even moved out of the military compound to live in a civilian residential area.

    Sometimes Liu Yan even doubted whether Meng Feng was the illegitimate son of Meng Jianguo. He had met Meng Jianguo several times, and there was no doubt that Meng Jianguo knew him too.

    Now facing a man who looks very similar to Meng Feng, suddenly he couldn't speak out the manuscript he had typed up earlier.

    "You only have three minutes." Wearing a neat military uniform, Meng Jianguo leaned over and pressed a timer on the table.

    The tick-tock-tick second hand begins to move.

    Liu Yan: "Is Major General Meng talking with your family in this limited time?"

    Meng Jianguo said coldly, "You don't think that wearing a diamond ring makes you really my son-in-law."

    "Of course not. "Liu Yan said: "If you want, I can take it off and give it to you now. How useful is a ring?"

    "You came to tell me this?" Meng Jianguo said, "Two minutes and thirty seconds."

    Liu Yan said: "What were you doing when we were fleeing from the zombie wave?"

    Meng Jianguo: "I'm protecting you."

    Liu Yan: "Your protection obviously didn't work, we almost died."

    Meng Jianguo: "I protect not only the two of you, if I abandon the country and the people and go to my son in that situation, I am a sinner, two minutes and fifteen seconds."

Liu Yan: "Now you have separated us, he's on the front line, no mechanics, thousands of people waiting for him to save. He is going deep into the most infected area, but only three vehicles, four team members, Lai Jie doesn't even know how to use most of the equipment, please send me to help them."

    Meng Jianguo: "You are a talent, you must stay here, there are more people who need you. Everyone has their own place, two minutes."

    Liu Yan: " Talent?! When you ordered to shoot at unarmed talents, what was the role of those people?! What is the role of your son to you?!"

Meng Jianguo finally looked at Liu Yan.

Liu Yan said: "If your son dies one day, it will be to fulfill your reputation of 'a tiger father has no dogs'. Meng Feng worked desperately on the front line in order not to be a shame to you. You sit in the safe and stable rear, waiting for the telegram. Let me think about it, have you prepared your eulogy? You gave your son for the motherland, covered in glory and glittering, I guess the government will award you another medal at that time?"

Meng Jianguo: "Don't be so ignorant, Liu Yan! K3 is a group of people who sacrificed their lives for the motherland! He voluntarily joined the special forces!"

    "He is not voluntary at all!" Liu Yan roared: "Do you remember his tone on the day after the college entrance examination? He is begging you! To find him a university! But you let him go to the army! He listened to you and went to be a soldier! When he come out, waiting for you to find him a job! Now you don’t even send him a technician! You broke us up three times! You just have the heart to watch your son die?”

Meng Jianguo shouted: “The truth proved that if I hadn’t sent him into K3, would he still be alive now?! Would you still be alive? You’re so stupid! You can’t even find your own ideals, how can you be a man! He fell in love with someone like you, Indulging in little lust and little love is simply my shame!"

    "He is not your shame!" Liu Yan said bluntly: "You are his shame!"

    "After he dies." Liu Yan's tone of voice slow down: "My mother and Meng Feng's mother will watch you from the sky. If you cultivate yourself, manage your family, govern the country and the world. You don't even love your own son. I doubt you will love the common people Uncle Meng Feng."

    With a ding, the timer ends and three minutes are up.

    Meng Jianguo said: "I don't need to tell you whether I love him or not, you can get out."

    Liu Yan: "I didn't ask you to tell me, the ready opportunity is right in front of you. Send me to the front line, I know you are short of mechanics."

    Meng Jianguo shook his head slowly, and Liu Yan finally threw out his trump card: "If you don't send me there, be careful that I will make trouble for you."

Meng Jianguo suddenly laughed and said mockingly: "Please do it "

    Liu Yan said: "Don't underestimate me, if you don't want a bunch of button robots running up to the 18th floor all day long and exploding everywhere, or the wiring of the central workshop is messed up, or in your new weapons Suddenly there are strange gadgets...By the way, Dr. Wei likes me very much and asked me to participate in the design of his Ox complex salvage operation. I only need to move a few small places, and it is enough to make you feel uneasy. If Meng Feng is dead, I will take the entire Sixth District to be buried with him, don’t you believe it?”

    Meng Jianguo said in a deep voice, “Then I will shoot you down first.”

    "Please." Liu Yan said: "You should shoot me now or you choice is obviously not very wise afterwards."

  "Do you think I dare not, Liu Yan." Meng Jianguo pulled out a pistol, without looking at him, Concentrate on reloading.

    "Come on." Liu Yan said with a smile: "Meng Feng will avenge me. He worked so hard on the front line, and you shot me back to the west. When he comes back, I think the scene of father and son fighting each other must be quite lively."

Meng Jianguo : "..."

    Liu Yan said: "Or you can lock me up, and Meng Feng will come to avenge me after I hit the wall and commit suicide."

    What Meng Jianguo was thinking in his heart was predicted by Liu Yan again.

    "Give me a watch." Liu Yan said: "I don't need you to care about the future. My mother is dead. There are no relatives in this world. You and Meng Feng are my only relatives. I will be responsible for my life, but I think you probably won’t admit that you have me as a relative.”

    Meng Jianguo said: “The mechanic’s vaccine can only be paid for by yourself, and you can’t afford it. If you go there, you will only die. Among those technicians no one came back alive."

    Liu Yan: "No need, as long as I die with Meng Feng, I am very satisfied."

    Meng Jianguo was silent for a long time, until the adjutant knocked on the door, Liu Yan said: "Father, you loved a woman. Is mother still alive now? Have you never thought about her?"

    Meng Jianguo was touched by that long-lost address, and he said casually: "I didn't admit that you are wife of Meng Feng, you can only call me uncle. "

    Liu Yan said: "This is a family tradition, it's politeness, I also don't want to call you that yet. Let's wait and see."

Meng Jianguo: "..."

    "I don't think you have the slightest bit of politeness you should have, and I never intend to accept you as a member of my family."

Meng Jianguo opened the drawer, took out a form, stamped it with a stamp, signed at the bottom, threw the form to Liu Yan and admitted defeat.

    "You will have this idea one day." Liu Yan retorted: "That's why I said wait and see."

    The adjutant knocked on the door again, Meng Jianguo had a lot of work, Liu Yan took the watch and folded it, but said nothing turn around and go out.

    "Bring him some chocolate." Meng Jianguo said behind Liu Yan: "He liked to eat that very much when he was a child."

    Liu Yan said: "Got it, I want to go to the seventh district."

    "This can't help you. "Meng Jianguo said: "It's more practical for you to swallow gold, don't threaten me with your little tricks, even I can't enter the seventh district."

Liu Yan could only say: "Okay, goodbye. Meng Feng is actually still love you, thank you for your special approval, so I love you too, Dad."

    "Don't be so nasty!" Meng Jianguo yelled coldly, Liu Yan was in a good mood and couldn't help laughing, feeling a sense of satisfaction.

    Liu Yan closed the door and came out, and waited in the lounge for a while until Hu Jue finished the meeting with his company executives.

    "Are you going to the front line?" Hu Jue asked in a low voice.

    Liu Yan took the cigarette, and the two stopped by the glass wall of Hongqiao's vast seabed.

    "I'm going to help Meng Feng." Liu Yan said.

    Hu Jue said: "I heard that there is a vaccine to prevent Ox virus, but the output is very small. You have a good relationship with Meng Jianguo, don't you? Can you help me get something?" Liu Yan looked into Hu Jue's eyes

    Hu Jue: "I want money, right? How much is it?"

    Liu Yan: "One 'needle' for six million dollars can only prevent three infections. How many 'needles' do you want?"

    Hu Jue said in disbelief: "Old man God! Six million dollars?!"

    "Huh?" Liu Yan nodded slowly, looking at Hu Jue.

    "As much as you want!" Hu Jue exclaimed ecstatically, "How much can you buy? Go and ask Brother..."

    Liu Yan fell down.

    "I was wrong, Brother Hu..."

    "No, wait a minute, the order from our boss, just tell me who to buy it from..."

    "Meng Jianguo wants to kill me! He just drew his gun..."

    Liu Yan and Hu Jue left the seventh floor noisily, Liu Yan went to hand in the form, and then tore off all the drawings in the workshop on the eighteenth floor to make copies, rolled up the useful drawings, and stole a shared tablet by the way. Connect the computer to the information line, download a lot of materials that he think are useful, take them away, and get back to the dormitory to pack his luggage.

    That night Liu Yan was unspeakably tired, and there was not much attachment here. He lay on the bed and dreamed of his mother.

    Dreamed of an empty hospital, zombies swarmed up, biting madly, tearing his body, bones, and soul into pieces.

    A blue light spread out in front of him, like a boundless blue sea, drawing his broken body into the bottom of the sea.

    "Liu Yan." A strange man's voice sounded, and touched his head with one hand: "Get up, it's nine o'clock."

    Liu Yan was touched very comfortably in his dream, and the warm big hand made him feel like being woken up by his father. Feeling, he opened his eyes in a daze, his whole body was in severe pain, the whole sheet was soaked in sweat, and a man he had never seen before was sitting beside his bed.

    "Who are you..."

    "K3 Instructor." The man introduced himself: "Zheng Feihu."

    Liu Yan nodded slowly, and Zheng Feihu said, "It's nine o'clock."

    Liu Yan immediately recovered and looked for clothes and pants, Zheng Feihu said : "Not busy, we have plenty of time."

    "Are you going too?" Liu Yan said.

    Zheng Feihu looked about thirty-five or fourty years old, with a serious and stern expression, his whole body was neatly packed, and he replied: "I will be responsible for sending you to the ground."

He took a set of neatly folded clothes and handed them to Liu Yan. It was a khaki military uniform with Liu Yan's temporary military rank on it - it was stipulated by the state that all volunteers who returned to the mainland were promoted by leapfrogging so that their families could receive a pension in the rear.

    Liu Yan obtained the rank of sergeant. Of course, this rank is irrelevant to him. The military uniform fits well and is specially prepared for mechanics. He put on his boots and found another inconspicuous mark on his arm.

    Zheng Feihu was usually serious, and then said: "Meng Feng and Lai Xiaojie are both students I brought out. The Hurricane team made great contributions in the operation. Thank you very much for going to the front to support them this time."

"You are..." Liu Yan was dumbfounded: "Are you Meng Feng's instructor?"

    Zheng Feihu nodded.

    Liu Yan looked at him sideways, and said, "It doesn't look like it."

    Zheng Feihu said lightly, "Just put it on and go."

    Liu Yan's backpack was packed last night, and when he got up, his arm felt sharp pain again, and his left hand felt stiff and swollen. And it is cold, just like adjusting the speed of the macromolecular liquid to the fastest during infusion, the internal organs will feel painful and dizzy.

    Zheng Feihu said: "This is a normal reaction, it will subside automatically in a day, don't be nervous."

    Liu Yan said: "What normal reaction?

    " What's going on? I think I have a fever..."

    "I'll carry you on my back." Zheng Feihu said.

    Liu Yan hurriedly said no, but stumbled into the elevator and couldn't hold on anymore. Finally, Zheng Feihu picked him up on his back, carried a parts box, and went to the ground.

    The sun slanted down overwhelmingly, and the sea breeze blew gently. When Liu Yan saw the sun, he immediately felt at ease, and he no longer felt dizzy or nauseous.

    "Are you that devil instructor?" Liu Yan asked suddenly.

    Zheng Feihu said: "They all say that about me?"

    Liu Yan said with a smile: "Meng Feng said, so you are still Lai Jie's teacher."

    Zheng Feihu nodded and said: "His original name was Lai Xiaojie, but he changed his name to Lai Jie later. The first term in Feng University, he can be regarded as Meng Feng's senior. Both of them are my students."

    Liu Yan nodded. Zheng Feihu was not good at words, so Liu Yan didn't ask any more questions. He sent Liu Yan to the take-off platform of the Varyag aircraft carrier and said, "This aircraft carrier is the oldest aircraft carrier in China. It was originally called the Varyag."

    Liu Yan said: "Yes, it was launched in 1988, and it has been twenty-five years."

    Zheng Feihu nodded and said, "Get on the plane, I wish you peace and protect them well."

    Liu Yan went up after getting on the plane, Zheng Feihu helped him fasten the seat belt with his own hands, and said, "Take care, child."

    Liu Yan: "..."

    Liu Yan said, "Come on, instructor."

    Zheng Feihu's eyes turned red, and he nodded, and Liu Yan paid attention up to his rank is lieutenant colonel.

    Zheng Feihu jumped off the plane and shouted: "Go!"

    The jets of the plane started. It was an old refurbished F5 fighter jet. The only passenger was Liu Yan. The pilot in the front cabin shouted: "Hold on tight! Boy!"

    The strong wind swept across the runway of the aircraft carrier, and the seagulls flew in a flash. Hu Jue, Zhang Min and Jue Ming ran onto the aircraft carrier, but the friend who they came to see off were a step behind.

    Liu Yan shouted in the wind: "I will be back—!"

    Zheng Feihu saluted him, and the plane taxied on the runway faster and faster, until it rushed to the end of the Varyag's landing strip, buzzing. With a loud bang, the blue sky, sea, white clouds, all the scenes were instantly thrown to the end of the sky and became a small black spot.

    Liu Yan felt dizzy for a while, and almost vomited, the voice of the pilot in the front cabin said: "Are you okay?"

    Liu Yan turned pale, nodded repeatedly, and let out a sigh of relief leaning on the seat.

    The pilot in the front cabin said: "Arrive at the designated place in three hours, jump out of the parachute?!"

    "No!" Liu Yan said: "Where are we going to land?"

    "No landing!" The pilot said: "Skydive directly! Throw you down and I'll go!"

    Liu Yan: "..."

    "I didn't jump over the parachute!" Liu Yan said: "I will fall to my death!"

    The driver said: "It's okay! It's all electronically controlled now! Have you seen your seat belt? There is an altimeter on it!"

    Liu Yan looked at it. At a glance, it is already at an altitude of 20,000 meters. The pilot said: "After I lower the altitude, I will throw you down, and the parachute will automatically open..."

    Liu Yan seemed to have heard a big joke: "You want me to parachute into the pile of zombies?"

    "Someone is responsible for responding! Don't worry!" The driver comforted: "The computer will automatically calculate the wind direction, weather, and altitude, so you don't need to worry about it! The deviation of the landing site will not exceed 50 meters!"

    Liu Yan screamed: "What if something goes wrong with the equipment?! What if the parachute won't open? No spare parachute bag?!"

The driver said: "Aren't you just doing this job yourself? What are you afraid of? You didn't have received training, can you use the spare parachute bag?! Don’t think about it! The safety factor is very high!”

    Liu Yan cried in despair: “It’s because I’m in this business that I know the safety factor is unreliable!"

    The driver said impatiently: "Why are you so wordy! Nothing will happen! All electronic equipment is calculating, very scientific! I'm going to throw you in the center of Dengfeng, and all the members of the Hurricane team are welcoming you... "

    Liu Yan: "The machine also has a chance of making mistakes, let alone a 50-meter error! What if there are zombies 50 meters away?!"

"There will be no problem!" The driver said loudly: "Don't worry! I have transported more than 3,000 logistics technicians..."

    After saying this, Liu Yan felt a little relieved, and the driver continued: "...in total, less than ten fell to their deaths!"

    Liu Yan: "... "

    Pilot:" Just kidding! Have you had breakfast?"

    Liu Yan was completely defeated by him.

    The driver said again: "Eat more! Good to go!"

    Liu Yan: "..."

    The plane passed through the sea of ​​clouds, and it took only three hours from the base on the high seas to the mission site of the Hurricane team. The pilot began to lower the altitude and took off the communicator: "This is the Silver Eagle, calling Lai Xiaojie, calling Lai Xiaojie..."

Lai Jie's voice came from the communicator, and there was a deafening gunshot, shouting: "What's the matter, hurry up! I'm in the pile of zombies! It's about to detonate, everyone retreat!"

    Liu Yan: "..."

    Pilot: "I'm going to drop logistics personnel towards your target!"

    Lai Jie shouted: "Damn! Coming at this time! Cast him and good luck to that unlucky boy not to fall into 50,000 zombies!"

    Liu Yan's face turned pale, and he shouted: "Hey, wait! Are they on a mission? I'm going to fucking die——!"

The driver said: "Drop!"

    Before Liu Yan finished speaking, the hatch opened with a bang and ejected him.

    "Good luck..."

The pilot's voice came, and the Silver Eagle swept its wings beautifully in high-speed flight, turned somersault and left.

Liu Yan couldn't hear anything anymore, the gust of wind made his eyes red and weeping, the feeling of weightlessness enveloped him instantly, the sky and the earth turned around, passing through layers of clouds and mists, the scene on the earth gradually became clear.

    Houses like matchboxes, roads as wide as fingers, the whole city of Dengfeng blazing into the sky, black smoke drifting far away along the westerly wind, in a battlefield like Shura's purgatory.

    The earth spun and rushed towards him, Liu Yan fell like a cannonball, his pupils shrank unconsciously due to fear.

    The parachute didn't open... A burst of panic rose in Liu Yan's heart.

    Not opening! Liu Yan fumbled with his backhand, the backpack was as usual, the altitude detector beeped and the red light was on.

    In an instant, there was a sound from behind, and the parachute bag opened.

    The poor and nervous Liu Yan finally breathed a sigh of relief, the scene became clearer and clearer, he saw a tall building with nearly ten floors, and the downstairs was densely surrounded by zombies.

    On the top of the building, four people were holding machine guns and shooting at the group of zombies rushing to the rooftop one by one.

    No way... Liu Yan fell slowly in the air, and became nervous again. If the deviation of the landing point was more than 50 meters... Floating downstairs... Tens of thousands of zombies could eat him in an instant.

    As the distance was getting closer, he saw Meng Feng throwing a bomb and nailing it to the hut on the roof. Everyone jumped back and fell down. The bomb detonated loudly, and the light of a flame spread, completely blowing up the roof exit.

    Liu Yan floated to the center of the rooftop, his mind was buzzing, his vision was pitch black, and his strong arms hugged him.

    The last thing he heard was a muffled sound.

    "Skydiving Syndrome... Take it easy kid..."

    "Liu Yan? Why are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 713 88
COMPLETED Alternative title : 影帝给我做媒后泡在醋缸里了 Author : 雁飞行 雁飞行 After Jiang Liu Cheng's parents divorced, both of them quickly formed a new family. Both...
1.9K 58 120
Alternative Title: 糖二代 Author: 莫里 Status: 110 Chapters + 10 Extras Qiu Qiu comes from a scholarly family. He is handsome, has a good personality, and...
4.2M 265K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
12.8K 270 54
Josie Blake, is Patrick's youngest and he expects nothing but greatness from his daughter. Josie is sixteen and her father happens to be the head mas...