Bound By Marriage

By its_me_shreee

โ€ข๐Ÿฅ‡#1๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ 2022 โ€ข๐™ฑ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
โค๏ธA Heartfelt Note Of Gratitudeโค๏ธ
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 47

1.9K 40 8
By its_me_shreee

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

As everyone reached the party venue, Naina looked at the surroundings mesmerised and taking her phone out started clicking pictures.

"Wowwwww this place is amazing" she grinned and hugged Neil and Tiasha who hugged her back.

"I am happy that my sister loved it"

"Bhaiyya true your choice I must say" Naman added as everyone nodded.

"My son is getting better tastes" Shalini commented and chuckled as Neil rolled his eyes at her, sighing.

"Mom not you now"

"Okay I heard this party though we organised, I think others are coming too"

"Yes Raj. This is organised by the resort and the entire new year week is their and the eve must be celebrated here"

"Okay Shalini. Something great I must say" he said as they walked towards the seating area where the resort staffs were there to guide them and other visitors too.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Khurrana" the hotel manager greeted Raj and Shalini and then looked at Rashi and Krish, "Welcome Mr and Mrs Mehra"

"Thank you so much to agree to come here and be a part of the event now" he added as they gave him a bright grin.

"Our honour to attend this"

"Sir this way" he said and guided them to the area where food, some fun games and music arrangements were there as everyone went there now.

As everyone were busy walking towards the venue, Tiasha gawked at the surroundings as she heard chattering and whispers of many female voices as she saw them staring at Neil.

"Now I think that coming to Goa is a sure success" one of them commented as she stared at Neil who was hearing everything yet reacted nothing now.

"Can we ask a selfie with him??? He is so hot and everyone knows him and a selfie with the top business tycoon and every heartthrob of a girl is a great thing"

"He is too handsome yaar and I am seeing him today only" the other one said as Tiasha grabbed his arm tighter.

"My husband is not a showpiece or mannequin and not a thing to see or say" she whispered to herself yet audible enough for Neil to hear as he chuckled.

"You know Tiasha this is so great to see that I have so much charm that even now girls get crazy and see everyone knows me" he gave her a teasing smile and added, "except the one I married"

"Yet you see you got tied to the girl who never knew you awwwww" she gave a not-so-sweet-smile and added, "and now so eager to be their prince charming then do one thing you be here I am going with them"

Saying that she removed her hand and was about to leave when he held her hand and stopped her pulling her back.

"Not so easy" he said and made her turn towards him as he added, "There are many girls who want me yet what matters is that I want this cute jealous kiddish crazy and pretty Tiasha only"

"Whatever"

"You know why???"

"Why???" she asked as he looked at her.

"Yeah because the heart wants what it wants and" he slowly tucked the locks of her hair that was falling in her face behind her ears, "Chahe dukh ho chahe sukh ho dil ne tujhko hi pukara tune humko hai banaya tune humko hai saware jahaan ko toh rab ka hi mera tu hi hai sahaara bas tera saath ho chahe jo baat ho hum kehne se kar jaayenge hum----"

"Nahi baaki ka nahi" she placed her index finger on his lips and shook her head.

"Par saach mein tumhare liye toh----"

"Neil kaha na nahi. Aur tumhe kuch ho yeh mein seh nahi sakti and mein hoon toh tumpe ek aanch nahi"

"Achha???"

"Yes"

"Now who is saying this??? Without you even now my life is meaningless you know"

"I know you and now okay leave this and come. Your Tiasha is never going to leave you yet hurting her to the core"

"Never"

"Okay" she smiled genuinely with much happiness in her own as she grabbed his arms, "come we have to go"

Saying that she flipped her hair with the other hand and gave a stare to everyone as Neil chuckled looking at her as they walked towards the venue.

"Seriously this girl is something. She gets very possessive and then say she is never such though"

"Stop staring at me"

"My wish"

"You agree you are staring???"

"Someone has any worry???" he asked as she looked at him smiling.

"No" she said and leaned against his shoulder and added, "you have the right yet I am thinking that you are not bothered about everyone watching"

"Sab aapka kripa hai"

"Cheesy" she grinned as he grinned too and walked towards the venue.
......

"So arrived now???" everyone asked teasing them.

"I swear even Anu and Karan where never like this" Rashi chuckled as they nodded.

"Exactly. My brother is superior than me"

"Superior my foot. I know many things bhaiyya. So better be quiet and say nothing okay???"

"say these to someone else. I am not scared of you"

"Whatever"

"So you planned anything??? Everything is done???"

"Yeah. Though very nervous"

"Why my sweet brother???" Anamika wrapped her hands around his shoulders and asked smirking.

"Be happy" the two muchkins came and hugged him.

"You guys know???"

"Everyone does. See you are going on a date that too a start so you know"

"Yeah yet I am very scared you know"

"Why bhaiyya???" Naina asked.

"I have no idea about anything and she expects so much"

"I think she just stays in her thoughts you know"

"I never meant expecting anything great yet I mean she has this thing that she knows that someone is there to love her and everything"

"So do you not love her??? I mean not as friends"

"I do" he said without thinking anything as everyone gawked at him

"Achha???"

"No I said you know"

"You accepted???"

"You just accepted it now"

"So much thinking not right"

"Say you love her Neil and you now know this is just not something any friends have between them and trust me she can be the one who can never hurt you"

"I know right bhabhi yet what I do can hurt her and then what can happen you know right???"

"Aisa nahi kehte hai mera bhai aur hona hai yeh ki tum aur woh toh bane ho aur humesha saath rahoge"

"Chinta nahi hai sab thik hoga and ek hi cheez ki abhi dil ka baat keh hi do"

"Achha what are you doing here???" she came and as everyone saw her they stopped speaking and gave her a grin and about to say something as she gave them a suspicious stares.

"What was cooking here???"

"Nothing"

"Be happy" everyone gave Neil a grin as he grinned too.

"Are you coming now with us???"

"Us???"

"Maa and papa are there and bua and phupha and everyone are here and not saying anything to me I know"

"Awwwww achha now everyone come see maami is calling us"

"Yeah come"

Saying that everyone went towards them as they were there when she was about to go as Neil pulled her hands and too her to a empty place and made her stand there as she gave a stare.

"Angry with me???"

"Why???"

"Why you are asking me???"

"Yeah"

"Achha you know right how to know do everything and I am not experienced and they were saying so many things"

"I asked nothing now"

"You know what I know you are thinking we are hiding anything and I know you can know it and trust me I can never hurt you"

"You know what never think to do that then you know what right I said and saying about trust I can say I trust you the most"

"Achha and now okay we can say about this when we go to our venue and now come you said there everyone is there"

"Yeah" she said and then went to go when she stopped and turned towards him and then kept staring at him.

"What happened???"

"Whatever you do Neil that is everything to me and I know nothing what you are doing yet I can say that it is going to be the best as in it I have the love you show to me"

"You know I know one thing that some good doing I have done to have you in my life and had you not been with me then I have never known how great life can be"

"Come on now Neil this is making me so special"

"You are the sweetest and the special"

"Okay now come then spending some time with them we have to go with you too"

"Yes"

Saying that they went to everyone and was having great time with everyone.

On the other hand in the room there was one woman sitting on the chair and was thinking something when a man entered the room and went towards her and gave her a sweet reaction too.

"Happy to see you now smiling dear" he said as she slowly lifted her chin to see him as he gave her a smile.

"Our son is very happy and so much great with those shimmering smile and to see him that he is happy is what makes me happy"

"Happy" he gave her a look as she looked at him.

"You know the word sounds so good now and I am happy that you are happy"

"And I am happy because you both are happy" a man entered the room and he was the same one who saved her.

"Vihaan" they turned towards happy Vihaan who hugged his parents

"Awwww my son" she gave a kiss on his checks as he smiled.

"Why are you so happy???" his father asked as he was wearing a great dress.

"Mom dad why are you both not dressed yet???"

"Achha we said right that you go and enjoy Vihaan. Your enjoyment matters the most"

"And I said too that we are going together"

"Achha okay Avnika when he wants you get ready and me too"

"Yes dad you are the best" he squealed in happiness and hugging him kissed his cheeks.

"You are still a kid"

"You know I can never grow when i am with you"

"You are everything Vihaan and you gave us so much happiness"

"You know you can get happy to meet someone at the party"

"Party??? Who??? My daughter in law???"

"No your daughter" he said as hearing that he then realised what he spoke as he gave stares to them.

"Mom dad" he hugged him as they smiled.

"No worries" she said as he gave a smile.

"You know mom she is very sweet and she came here with her in laws and family"

"She is married???"

"Yeah"

"Vihaan you should never try to get a woman who is married haa"

"You think I want her???"

"I know that yet not even trying to get her"

"Such a thing I would never do because my mom taught to know the great thing and what a marriage means to any woman"

"You know Avnika he is right and a man like him can never do anything wrong"

"You know what mom I want you to meet her and in the party she is there and that is because she is very sweet and when you meet her and everyone there you can be happy"

"Achha"

"You know we came here to spend time and yeah to get a partnership yet enjoyment matters too"

"Okay achha"

"Yeah why about that???"

"Yeah great one and now we can speak about that when we are there and now get ready"

Saying that he went to check something as Avnika and avik got ready and then they went to the party
.......

"You are the great business tycoon???" one of the guests came and asked Neil as he gave a nod.

"You are Mr Neil Khurrana???" he gave a nod when she said, " You know my daughter is your great admirer and she considers you as her idol. You know your business strategies she keeps a great thing. Here she is my Anshika"

"You know she is great in knowing about you and yeah can you guide her in anyways and I heard you are very sweet so one picture with my daughter" she said making her daughter stand with him and took a picture as Neil gave a expressionless and clueless thing as he understood nothing.

"Excuse me actually I came here with my family and so here no work things so we can get in touch sometime in my work area and to be honest I can guide in work only and being my admirer I think nothing can help much as in the thing you mean I want to say that this admirer has his own admirer and that too tied together with each other in marriage as you know the seven births to be with her only everytime"

"So here meet my wife Mrs Tiasha Neil Khurrana" he wrapped his hands on her hands and gave a grin as everyone went in awe staring at them as they gave him an awkward smile

Saying that he was about to say something when they went to another sides as he chuckled when Tiasha kept her eyes on him

"Now who is staring at me???"

"Your wife"

"Accepting???"

"My husband so I have the right and you said right that you did some great things to have me then I might have some greatest things to say I have now that you are with me"

"You are my everything" he said as she gave him a smile.

"You know so much happen between us and when I think about the day we got married and the book you gave you think so much changed"

"Yeah that book now I think I get so embarressed and one thing I love is you had trust in everything"

"You know I know that everything is great and everything is our thing"

"Okay everything is great and now come we can go there and I think there an event is there"

"Yeah"

As both reached there they saw on the stage a man was singing as they were cheering when Naman Naina Anamika and Karan gave them smile as others too were very happy.

"Such a nice song" Shalini said as rashi nodded.

"Such an amazing thing now after bhabi came it is happening on our request bhaiyya goes and sings" Naman and Naina said as they gave Neil a puppy look as he gave a clueless thing.

"You dare to think that I am going and singing okay???"

"We never think that bhaiyya and now we think that it can not happen too" Naina sighed as he was about to say something when Tiasha gave him a sign as he gave her a sign.

"Okay" he said as she smiled.

"You know here we can get happy to know that you are singing there and you know everyone who are singing here I am sure you are gonna do great"

"Happy right" he nodded as she smiled and had a puppy eyes then as he gave a sign not to do that as she did that too

"Stop it Tiasha" he said as she wrapped her hands around him as he added, "a woman you are"

"You are the best Neil"

"You know right I can never say a thing to you"

"A great way now we got and some thing you know when bhabi says anything to bhaiyya not a second it takes to keep it that we know"

"Happy we are now and Neil come go" they said and when he was about to go he searched to know where she was when he saw she was at the stage.

"Wow this woman is crazy" he sighed when she took the mic and started speaking.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman. Hope you are doing great and having a great time and great sweet things here" she spoke as everyone cheered and her family was very happy

"A great news and a very important thing to announce and I must say now that the next song is now being sung by my dear husband and now we need to welcome him and so give a huge round of cheerings"

"Wohoo" the crowd cheered and saw Neil who kept staring at Tiasha who gave him a smile as his mood got happy.

Without even speaking they kept staring at each other and their eyes spoke so much and they kept staring at them in awe as he knew he was the best man as he have her in his life as his wife, his life partner, his love, his bestfriend and his everything.

"Come and go now" his family members cheered as he went to the stage as Tiasha cheered and gave a smile when he smiled and went to take the mic.

"You know you are the best" she said and was about to go when he stopped her by grabbing her hand and asked her to stay.

"Awwwwwwww" the crowd gave him a smile and her a awe staring as they kept staring at each other as he then started speaking.

"Good evening" he said with a smile

"Wohoo"

"Hope everyone is doing great and the song that I am going to sing now is the song which I want to dedicate to the woman who knows me and support me through anything and my strength is she everytime and now she is the one who made the guy I am now"

"Wohoo bhaiyya" they cheered being happy.

"Hey Anamika you heard what Neil spoke???" Rashi asked.

"Yes" she smiled.

"Anu beta he spoke his heart to her" Shalini looked at her when she smiled.

"Now I just hope and pray that their bonding stays the same and grows stronger"

"He must be dedicating the song to maa" Tiasha thought as he gave her a smile.

"So this song is now being sung and dedicated to my wife Tiasha" he gave her a smile as she gave a smile yet staring at him.

O O Ho...
Baby Come Stand By My Side, Come N Be My Guiding Light
O I Will Be What You Want Me To Be
I Will Give All My Love In Whole Of My Life
Soniyo Yo Yo Yo O Soniyo
Tumhe Dekhta Hu Toh Sochata Hu Bas Yahi
Tum Jo o o Mera Saath Do o o o
Saare Ghum Bhoolake, Jee Loon Muskuraake Zindagi
Tu De De Mera Saath Tham Le Haath, Chaahe Jo Bhi Ho Baat
Tu Bas De De Mera Saath
Tu De De Mera Saath Tham Le Haath, Chaahe Jo Bhi Ho Baat
Tu Bas De De Mera Saath

I Get This Feeling Now, I Can Not Wait No Longer
I Know Your Love Will Keep Me Happy, Will Keep Me Stronger
I Get This Feeling Now, I Can Not Live Without You
I Know Your Love's The Only One So True
Raahon Mein Tanha Hoon, Saath Le Chal Yun
Sang Tere Safar Pura Karun
Raahon Mein Tanha Hoon, Saath Le Chal Yun
Sang Tere Safar Pura Karun
Kya KahunAye Zindagi
Tu Hai Meri Saans, Rehna Tu Paas Har Ghadi
Tu De De Mera Saath Tham Le Haath, Chaahe Jo Bhi Ho Baat
Tu Bas De De Mera Saath, Tu Bas De De Mera Saath

Tujhko Jo Paaya Toh Hai Yeh Lagta Kyun
Baahon Mein Bas Teri Mehfooz Hoon
Tujhko Jo Paaya Toh Hai Yeh Lagta Kyun
Baahon Mein Bas Teri Mehfooz Hoon
Tum Bano Saaya Mera
Zindagi Mein Aao Zindagi Bitao Bas Yahi
Tu De De Mera Saath Tham Le Haath, Chaahe Jo Bhi Ho Baat
Tu Bas De De Mera Saath

Baby Come Stand By My Side, Come N Be My Guiding Light
O I Will Be, What You Want Me To Be
I Will Give All My Love In, Whole Of My Life, Baby
Come N Be My Guiding Light

Tu De De Mera Saath Tham Le Haath, Chaahe Jo Bhi Ho Baat
Tu Bas De De Mera Saath

As soon as the song got over when everyone gave a huge cheering as they praised him when he thanked as then he gave Tiasha a stare with a happy smile when she gave him a smile and hugged him as he wrapped his hand around the waist and on her arms.

As he was about to speak something she burst into tears and started crying as he kept his hands on her back and started speaking

"Hey what happened???" he asked as she started speaking

"You know you made me know that you know how to make me happy and made me know you are the best"

"Achha"

"You know I know what these cute things means to me"

"A woman who is so great is my wife so I know and okay yet why are you crying???"

"You know you are stupid and these are the tears of happiness"

"Achha these things as I know is being seen by so many"

"You shut your mouth now"

"You can be a scary woman"

"Hawwwwwwww" she gave him a stare and chuckled as he chuckled

"A great pair we must say" crowd said as they gave them a smile

"You know I hope they stay the same and great and be happy and I am wishing this everytime to keep them happy" Shalini said as she gave a smile.

As the event then was continued they enjoyed and then they went to have the starters when again the steps were not noticed by Tiasha as she got a twist and there were curves and a giant thing and hit her hand when this time a woman saved her and she gave her a notice and saw Avnika.

"Be conscious" she said as both kept staring and as soon as Avnika saw her she gave her a smile and patted her hair and cheeks.

"Thank you so much to be sweet and aunty no worries" she gave a smile.

"You know I too have a son and that son too is same" she gave a smile and caressed her hair and cheeks.

"Your son???"

"Yeah my son"

"Okay"

"He must be here"

"Okay"

"Here there someone is coming" she said as Tiasha turned around and saw vihaan coming towards them

"You???"

"You???"

"You both know each other???"

"Yeah"

"You know mom she is the I was saying"

"Achha"

"Hey Vihaan here and she is my mom"

"Okay and I am Tiasha"

"I know that"

"You are so sweet as he said and she is great" she said to them as Tiasha nodded haa.

"What happened???"

"Now I understand that why even your son is sweet"

"Sweet???"

"You know I love my life and you know that hearing this your husband can say anything"

"Hey my husband is very great you know"

"Yeah that I saw the day I saved you there and he was ready to say and even you know what he can prove with actions"

"Achha???"

"Yeah and you know you are great though"

"Achha???"

"You are and so even I asked her to come"

"Achha Vihaan you know right you can never just tease anyone"

"Okay I said to tease her and I hope okay it was a mistake"

"Okay as you know what you are I have no idea what to say"

"You both are now being crazy and I have no idea what to say" she chuckled when both gave each other a awkward smile.

"You know I thought you went to party and you are here Avnika???"

"Avik" she said when she gave a smile to them and asked speaking with Tiasha when she gave him a smile haa

"You are the sweet woman he started speaking about???"

"You know I came here to meet you"

"Namaste uncle and namaste aunty" she gave them a smile and was about to take good wishes by bending down when Avnika stopped her there.

"A daughter never touches or bows down" she said

"You know our good wishes are with you"

"You both gave me the love a daughter has and this means so much you know"

"You are a daughter to me and so love you have I heard when we were here about you and you know I am happy to meet you. Yet nowadays very less people feel so close when we meet them at first and meeting you feels like I know you"

"Okay so now you are here???" Anamika and Naina came there to notice everyone there at that area and venue.

"So meet my two sisters" she gave a smile to Anamika and Naina and asked them to speak with them as they gave each other a smile.

"You know Tiasha he is searching where are you and you know how he says and now go ahead and speak you know"

"So I am going to him now and you know we must meet again"

"Yeah go and give my great love to everyone"

"Yeah aunty"

As soon as they are going to their family Avnika and Avik were speaking and saying great words Tiasha as she kept a great smile you know.

"You know she is so sweet and so much into love and nowadays a girl believing so much into love and being a family oriented"

"A truth is a truth you know"

"She is the woman who is so great and even I know she can make everyone happy"

"You are being so much into her mom and dad"

"She draws attention you know"

"Achha"

"You know right Vihaan a thing that makes your mom so much happy"

"Okay anyways now come even we need to go to the party"

As they went there to the party area and the venue Avnika kept her mind there with Tiasha.

A smile crept as she remembered her smile and a very sweet nature yet then without thinking much they went to the party area and venue
........

"A great, wonderful, mind-blowing, brilliant, fantabulous, amazing thing you know you do is that go somewhere without saying and then when I say something you get angry" he said as she sighed.

"Stop sighing and you know you did wrong and the thing is you know you can say anything sweet and I will melt"

"You are a very sweet man"

"You know I get worried when you go anywhere and I never stop you"

"Achha now no angry Neil I want to see and okay I must have spoken yet you were busy with everyone"

"You know right after that letter and whatever things happened how much worries I am" he spoke and looked away as she went and gave a smile.

"Neil you be known to it that I have been tied with you"

"Philosophical"

"Pakka truth and try it out yet you know I will be yours and now no angry Neil okay" she wrapped her hands around his arms.

"You know I came and then I met there an aunty who saved me so I was having some words and you know she is very sweet and loving aunty"

"You know I have no worries with that yet you can say once or you can do texting you know"

"You know you can get angry yet not say anything now and achha I am wrong"

"As you say I worry and this is that you know very well yet do the same thing everytime"

"Achha now come and get angry???"

"Achha you think I am angry???"

"Okay achha now being this now is not angry???"

"I am not angry"

"You are not listening Neil"

"Achha now say who was that aunty and you know her so much ???"

"You know Vihaan the one who saved me she is his mother and you know when I met her I know something worked and I got a feel that something is there"

"Vihaan???"

"Yeah"

"Knew the name???"

"Yeah"

"Okay achha"

"Okay yeah"

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"What yeah thing???" she sighed after their continuous session of saying "yeah" as she kept on copying him.

"You say about your Vihaan"

"What my Vihaan???"

"Okay I mean your new aunty"

"You know the aunty I met she is so sweet and you can meet her too and you can know she is great and amazing and you know even Vihaan is good and very sweet and cute and does mischievous doings"

"Okay"

"Yeah"

"Achha can I ask you something???" he asked.

"Yeah" she smiled and gave him a raised eyebrow and added, "you need permission???"

"You know I want to speak something"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Ask Neil "

"Yeah"

"Yeah???"

"You know you are great and amazing"

"Happy to do such drama and what is with you that today you are saying so much good about me???"

"Yeah I am and I can say about my wife and what I say is the truth and everyone knows"

"Yeah yeah yeah now say Neil" she gave him a glare as he smiled.

"Yeah I should say it and it is necessary to know yet I have no idea how to you know with you staring at me too much Tiasha"

"Achha say about what is that???"

"You know Tiasha since I met you I know one thing that you are the one who can never judge anyone without knowing anything and when you come there I want you to know something and then go and that is because you know nothing about anythings"

"You know what you have the right to say anything and can share everything"

"You know what you do I know have so much attachment and yeah I have right to say anything and the attachment I am saying now I think atleast being so much attached we should say this as today we are going as a perfect couple"

"You say it Neil and I want to know"

"Yeah" he said and was trying ways to how to start.

"Say and be happy and achha say without hesitation"

"Okay I want to give you this and you know right that we need to get something and so when we go at the venue I chose, I want you to read this and then go with me there and yeah without hesitation I can say yet I know it can be better to read this so yeah you do the same" he said giving the short packet and gave a smile haa

"You know right I trust you"

"You know I can never do something to break that trust and I and you need to know many things"

"You know you can say to me and again a packet and this I have to know"

"You can read this and yeah I know you are doing this and yeah there I am having a word and you can read and we can then start" he said and went where their family members are as she kept staring at and then at the packet.

As she kept staring at him when her mind got with his words and then she stared at the packet and then so many thoughts crept her mind as a moment she took to shrug the thoughts and as thought she took and with much curiosity wanted to read what he gave her.
.......

Here's the next chapter of the story.
hope you all liked it ☺

Do vote and comment my dear readers as it's the only thing that motivates me to write :) <333

Also follow me to stay updated regarding the story :)

Follow my Instagram account too @its_me_shreee31052004

Happy reading
Shree❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
230K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
1.5M 58.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
26.2K 1.6K 50
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNGโœญ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...