BNHA *BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS* PT...

Par Hi_C_Sky

For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the... Plus

Welcome!
Spa Day!πŸ§–β€β™€οΈ
Hostage!?
Beach Episode! πŸ–
Sh*t... He's in Love❀️😳
Is That Seat Taken?πŸͺ‘πŸ˜‰
Genie πŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈ
Seduction PrankπŸ’‹
The Monthly Visitor πŸ‘Ή
"I Love You" πŸ₯°
Seeing a Movie 🍿
Long Distance ✈️
Pregnancy Prank 🀰
Meeting His Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦
IMPOSTER!😱
He's Cute/He flirts 😏
Pickle Jar πŸ₯’πŸ«™
Enemies 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€›
Icarus's Sunlight (Hawks x Reader)
Sunburntβ˜€οΈ
Someone Touches You πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ‘ˆ
Love Languagesβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™
Car Wash πŸš— 🧼
Bully/Bad Boy AUπŸ’₯
Dabi's Video πŸ’€ πŸ”₯
Kindergarten AU! 🍎
Waking Up Without You πŸ₯²
When You're Insecure πŸ˜”
Ruined Moments πŸ’”πŸ˜­
His Nightmare😱
Cute Moments ☺️✨
Princesses and Knights! πŸ‘‘ βš”οΈ
CHOICES: When He's Evil πŸ‘Ώ pt. 1
Horror Movie!? πŸŽ₯ 😱
CHOICES: When He's Evil πŸ‘Ώ pt. 2
He Turns Into a Monster!πŸ‘Ή
He's Angry 😑
He Cheated!?🫨
Sending a Saucy Text πŸ“²πŸ”₯ πŸ‘€
Driving πŸš—
When You're Getting JumpedπŸ€•
Breaking Up!? 😫
Saucy Moments 😳
"Daddy" πŸ˜‰
Family Moments: Punishment😠
Buffet 🍱
Tv Crossover!? πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ“Ί
Pick Me πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
Fantasy Trials! πŸ‰
Family Moments: Naptime! πŸ˜ͺ
Smack That! πŸ‘‹πŸ’₯πŸ‘

"Girly Things" βœŠπŸ‘οΈ πŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ πŸ’…

1K 21 30
Par Hi_C_Sky

Hey, Sorry I know what I promised but pt.2 is over 5000 words and that's only Midoriya's part😭 I'll get it out but it's gonna be in more parts than I thought.

For now, here's when he does girly things 💅 with you, hope you enjoy! ❤️

Izuku Midoriya
Kpop dances

"Again!" Mina shouted.

"S-sorry!" Your boyfriend cried as he huffed in exhaustion.

"W-Why don't we take five?" You said nervously.

"You're doing great Cinnabon!" You reassured and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry I keep messing up..." he sulked, "I'm not the best dancer..." he blushed.

"Nonsense you're great!" You hugged him, "I'm just glad you agreed to join us! You're dancing is fine..."

"Hardly! We'll never win that (k-pop group) concert at this rate!" Mina complained.

"Hehe, come on Mina, he's trying, why don't we just show him the routine one last time?" You offered.

"Hmmm, ok fine..." she agreed and you both did the complicated dance that you both choreographed.

"And 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8!" You both danced.

"1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8!"

"..." Todoroki saw you both dance a couple of times then stepped in and began dancing perfectly in sync with you and Mina.

Mina ended up replacing Midoriya.

You consoled him the rest of the day after practice.

You took him to the mall to get his spirits up.

"Ooh an arcade came!" You pointed.

"Uh, y/n, I don't think this is such a good IDEA!" He cried when you pulled him to the dance game.

"I-I'm no good at dancing!" He cried as you put a coin in.

"Come on Cinnabon, it'll be fun, dancing is about feelin' the beat and setting yourself free!" You got excited when the music started up.

"Uh... I don't know about this..." he sweat nervously as the arrows rolled in.

"Haha! Just match them and follow the beat, Cinnabon!" You encouraged while Dancing along effortlessly.

"Match them..." he watched the screen and then the floor arrows.

*DING!* "Awesome!"

The game cheered when he matched correctly.

*DING!* "great! Keep going!"

He smiled then started matching more and more of them. He got so excited that he started hyper focusing on matching the arrows more so than dancing.

'Well ... at least he's having fun...'

"Heh... g-great job Cinnabon but Uhh..." you smiled nervously as you saw your boyfriend going extremely fast while getting perfect matches. "You don't wanna over do it..."

"..." he was too focused on the game.

People were starting to gather and watch in awe. You had already finished your song and started watching too. You were kind of worried, you didn't think he was letting off some steam like you wanted him too.

"Perfect score!" The machine chimed.

"Yeah!" The crowd cheered.

Midoriya gave a wide and happy smile and that seemed to put your mind at ease.

"That's a relief..." you gushed at how happy he was.

"Y/n did ya see that!" He smiled, "I got the high score!"

"I'm so proud of you Cinnabon! Come on let's go collect your tickets so you can pick a prize!" You pulled him.

"No way! I'm going again!" He bounced giddily as he ran back to the game.

"Huh?" You watched him start the game again at the highest level.

"Oh no..." you sweat nervously.

-12 rounds later-

"I told you not to over do it..." you grumbled while giving him a piggyback ride back home.

"D-Did I win?" He asked tiredly.

"Yeah..." you sulked while also dragging the humungous stuffed bunny with you, "You won Cinnabon..."

He couldn't walk for a couple days after that.

Katsuki Bakugo
Reality TV

"Are you serious right now?" Asked B/4.

He and your boyfriend wanted to watch an action movie, but you had the TV that night because your favorite reality show was on.

"Yes seriously now shut up!" you tossed him a few pieces of your favorite snack and continued watching the TV.

"What the hell is this girly crap?" Asked Bakugo with a disgusted look on his face.

"So she thinks she's sleeping with her husband when actuality it was her sister but then the sister's son turned out to not be her husband's kid so now she's trying to get child support from the wrong guy and-"

"Oh my God SHUT UP!" He growled.

"Make it stop!" B/4 covered his ears and ran away as if you were torturing him.

"I didn't want their life story you idiot!" Bakugo grumbled.

"Well then if you don't wanna know you can leave..." you leaned back on the couch and munched on your snacks while being engrossed in your show.

His eye twitched. On the one hand, he kinda wanted to spend time with you. On the other, he would rather slam his fingers in a car door than watch another second of that show.

"Ayo Bakugo!" B/4 yelled from the other room, "we can use B/2's TV he's got in his room..."

"Anything to get outta watching this boring crap-"He sighed in relief and walked off.

"BITCH!" One of the women on the show screamed.

As soon as he left, he quickly walked back in to see what was going on in your show.

"WHO YOU CALLIN' A BITCH 'CAUSE IM NOT NO BITCH!" one of the women on the show shouted back.

"YES YOU ARE HOE!" the other woman spat across the dinner table.

"NOW YOU AINT GONNA CALL ME NO HOE CUZ I'M NOT NON OF THOSE OTHER BITCHES, I'M GONNA WHOOP YO ASS!"

"JUMP IF YOU FROGGY HOE!" The woman taunted.

At this point, Bakugo was just as engrossed.

"So she slept with her man even though they're cousins?" Asked Bakugo throughout the show.

He sat beside you watching the fight as you handed him some snacks.

"No, she slept with her sister's man, but her cousin was sleeping with the sister's baby daddy..." You explained.

"Then why wouldn't she- YEAH, WHOOP HER ASS!" he cheered on excitedly.

It turns out reality television was way more action-packed than any other movie he'd seen before. He was hooked and now you two made it a weekly plan to watch your show together.

Shoto Todoroki
Astrology

"Hey, Y/n wanna go to the cafe after school?"

"Hmm, I'd rather go to the ice cream shop, my horoscope said I'll find success with frosty sweet treats today." You smiled.

"Your what?" He questioned.

"I'm a (zodiac sign) so you know..." you shrugged.

"No... I don't know..." he said innocently.

"Well, look see you're a Capricorn, an earth sign!" You smiled happily.

"I mean I am from earth..." he said bluntly.

"No, Shoto-kun like the elements!" You explained.

"But my elements are fire and ice..." he looked genuinely confused.

"Wha- No baby look..." you pulled out his sun sign cards.

"Look, your a Capricorn, sign of the goat and an earth elemental, you're hardworking, loyal and a little hardheaded..." you read, "hehe, not too far off Huh?" You teased.

"I guess, but how do these cards know my personal traits?" He analyses the card skeptically.

"Well, they're just generalizations, it knows more than that too." You took out your phone, "here's your daily horoscope, 'make time for loved ones today, they can help you in ways you could never imagine'..." you read.

"What does that even mean?"

"It means you're spending the day with me!" You smirked.

"Yeah, I always do that though..." he said bluntly, "I don't think the horror-spoke has anything to do with that..." he shrugged.

"Ok 1, it's horoscope, and B, it's fun! Look, here's Midoriya's sign, he's a Cancer!"

"He has what!?" He panicked.

"Oh boy..." you facepalmed.

- the next day -

"Oh, sorry Kacchan!" Smiled Midoriya's.

"Watch it you damn nerd!" Bakugo threatened while igniting his hands.

"That's such a Taurus move..." said Todoroki.

"The fuck you say to me icy hot !?" He growled, "that your way of starting a fight!?"

"Hmm, perhaps there's more Aries in you too..." he looked at the aggressive boy analytically, "y/n said you were right on the cusp so I gues-" he rambled on about what he learned from you.

"What the hell?" Bakugo's eye twitched when Todoroki rambled like Midoriya used too when he saw a hero.

Keigo Takami
True crime

"Hmm..." he was bored scrolling through his phone on the bed.

So he decided to do his favorite pass time, bothering you.

He knew you were watching tv in the living room so he giddily went to go bother- keep you company.

"Oh baby bird~~~" He smirked as he wiggled his fingers as if getting ready to do something devious.

"I got a surprise for you~~~"

"Pft, what a Newbie!" He heard B/f scoff.

"Huh?" He paused.

"Everyone knows you gotta leave your phone at home so it won't be traced..." he heard her talk with you on the couch while watching on e of your favorite shows.

"They also forgot to disperse the body into deep waters instead of land so that putrefaction and scavenging creatures will dismember the corpse in a week or two and the bones will sink to the seabed... untraceable..." you meticulously explained in a monotone.

Your eyes were still glued to the screen as you took another bite of popcorn, you were hyper focused on the true crime documentary.

"Wha-" Keigo was taken aback at how easily you said all that.

"They also need to have another person use their phone so that they can make an alibi" you explained, "but that also means you've added another accomplice that knows too much..."

"..." Keigo silently tried to go back to the bedroom but you heard his footsteps.

"Come join us Keigo..."

"Uhhh..." he started to sweat nervously.

"This week they're talking about wives who snap on their husbands... it's pretty interesting..." you turned to him slowly.

"N-no thanks! You two enjoy your girls night... imma... go to Endeavor's for a guys night..." he quickly rushed out the front door.

You shrugged and continued to watch your show.

Mini bonus: At Endeavor's house

"To this day, her husband's body has never been recovered..."

"Interesting..." said Rei while munching on popcorn.

"You too Huh?" Keigo sulked as he saw the trauma on the #1 hero's face.

They ended up sheltering at Jeanist's place.

Shota Aizawa
Shojo Anime

"Kiss her already!" You yelled at the tv.

*ENDING MUSIC OUTRO PLAYS*

"Damn it!" You cried knowing you'd have to wait till the next week got the new episode.

"That was fun!" Eri smiled, "excuse me, I have to use the bathroom before the next show starts..." she hopped off the couch and left to use the bathroom.

"Hurry back!" You shouted, "the next one's (cute Shoto anime)"

"Ok!" She yelled back.

"You actually like this garbage?" Asked Aizawa who you two kept hostage (and could leave at anytime) to watch anime with you.

"You weren't even into this stuff in high school..." he droned.

"Oh come on! Any normal girl would love to be treated like that!" You gushed, "so sweet and romantic! So kawaii-ne!"

"Riiiight..." He said while looking at you in your messy T-Shirt and underwear.

"Cause you're an average girl..."

"Why you say it like that?" You eyed him suspiciously.

"..." he gave you a blank stare.

"Well screw you too!" You cried over dramatically, "you baka!" You ran away.

He grabbed your arm, spin you around and pinned you against the nearest wall.

"You know damn well that was corny as hell..." he smirked teasingly.

"Y-yeah..." you blushed since his face was so close to yours. "B-but I did it to annoy you!"

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, "maybe I should punish you then..." he lifted your chin so your faces could be closer.

"A-Ayo cut it out, this is weird..." you blushed.

"Weird? I thought this was what you wanted?" He chuckled darkly, "I thought you said any normal girl would like this..." he leaned over to your ear and whispered, "but youre not a normal girl, are you?"

"I- well... I..." you shied away brim him, trying to dissolve yourself into the wall.

"Hehe, I kinda like you like this..." he chuckled again, "squirming under me like that... being such a good girl..."

"..." you couldn't speak, your face was on fire at this point.

"I could just kiss you..." he leaned in.

"No wait! I can't take it!" You screamed.

He leaned over and kissed your cheek.

"It buuuuurns!!!" you cried as he planted a soft kiss on your cheek.

"What are you two doing?" Asked Eri as she walked in with her cute anime shirt on.

"Just teasing..." he smiled as he moved from the wall and set you free.

"Yeah..." you were so flushed that you slumped down on the floor, "I-It's nothing Eri..."

"Oh, well come on y/n! It's starting!" She grabbed your arm.

"R-Right..." you followed dizzily, still delirious.

5 BONUSES!!!

Ejiro Kirishima
Acrylic nails

"You like your new nails Kiri?" You smirked as you caught him gawking at his nails while you were getting yours filed down.

"This is so cool! my nails are so much tougher now!" He complimented getting an entire set done. "I can't harden my nails with my quirk! this is so awesome!"

"Haha, glad you like em- Uh..." you looked down and saw the nail tech struggling with Kirishima's pedicure.

"Grrr!" They tried filing as hard as they could but his feet weren't softening.

"Kiri you gotta un-harden your feet babe..." you smiled.

"They are..." he smiled innocently.

"Oh... ok..." the poor nail tech had to break out the drill to get rid of his calluses.

"That was so fun! I wanna go again!" He smiled when you both left.

"We can come again when my claws outgrow again in a few weeks..." you smiled at his enthusiasm.

"Sweet!" He cheered.

"Uuuugh!" The nail techs laid defeated.

Dabi
Self care

"The hell is this stuff you put on my face?" He awoke annoyed.

"A facelift..." you smiled while wearing a similar one, "works wonders on wrinkles!"

"He needs a whole damn face transplant- OW!" Cried Twice when you cut his nail a little too close.

"Be nice..." you chastised.

"Why the hell does my face feel like this!?" Growled Shigaraki.

"What? Moisturized?" You asked sarcastically.

"..." he glared at you then your boyfriend who held the biggest grin, "Dabi..."

"She got you with that one Shigaraki..." he chuckled.

He stared daggers at you while you painted his nails.

"Shiny or sparkly?" You asked nervously.

"Ooh! Go with the sparkles!" Smiled Toga as she showed her own nails off, "we can maaaatch!"

"Pft-" Dabi couldn't even sit still as Twice painted his toes.

Tenya Iida
Clothes shopping

"How do I look?" You asked while showing off your very pink outfit.

"Exquisite!" He smiled.

"Hm..." you stared blankly in the mirror.

"What's the matter? Do you not like it?"

"I love it but, do you think it's really me?"

You had the demeanor of a stereotypical goth girl, dark makeup and resting bitch face. Though you mainly acted like an uninterested robot, you absolutely adored cute and girly clothing.

"Of course it is! You look divine in any form of clothing you like!" He encouraged, "especially when it's clothes you love, you might not think you show it but I see the twinkle in your eyes when you wear your cute dresses..." he held your hand gently.

"Please don't let me or anyone stop you from doing the things that make you happy..."

"..." you stared at him blankly till you could feel the warmth on your cold face, "honestly Iida, your chivalry might just be your true quirk after all..."

"I well I- " he became extremely flustered.

He damn near blew out his exhaust when you kissed his cheek.

Togata Mirio
Hair salon

"Her ends are so dry!" You heard your hair dresser comment in a foreign language.

"She only ever just wants a wash and (your favorite hair do), so basic!" The other hairdresser mocked.

You come here all the time, you didn't mind the comments because they always teated your hair well and welcomed you. They'd be mortified if they knew you could understand everything they said.

"Hey y/n! Check this out!" He showed of his new whacky hair do. "Pretty cool right?" He smiled happily, "The ladies said this is all the rage in their country!"

"...." You looked at him gobsmacked, mouth agape and all.

"Sooo, What do ya think?" His innocent smile snapped you out of your shock and quickly changed to anger.

"Which one of you did this?" You asked in their language which caused them all to pause.

"I want names..." you cracked your knuckles.

They profusely apologized gave him a different hairdo for free, they didn't even charge you for your hair.

"Boy, those ladies sure were nice..." he skipped along happily with you back home.

"Yeah... angels..." you looked to the side awkwardly.

*kiss*

He leaned down and kissed your forehead catching you off guard.

"Huh? What's that for?" You held your forehead.

"I don't know what you said to them, but thanks!" He smiled giving a thumbs up.

"W-Whatever..." you blushed.

Tamaki Amajiki
Slumber Party

"And I'm bad like the Barbie!" You sang in your karaoke mic.

"B-Barbie..." Tamaki sang back up awkwardly.

"I'm a doll, but I still wanna party!" Sang Hado

"P-P-Party..." he sweat nervously.

"Pink 'Vette like I'm ready to bend!" You posed dramatically.

"Bend-"

"I'm a ten, so I pull in a Ken!" Hado copied with a matching pose.

"Like Jazzie, Stacie, Nicki!" You bopped then pointed to Mirio.

"Grrah!" Sang Mirio enthusiastically.

"Tama-Chan!" You pointed signaling his turn.

"A-All of the Barbies are pretty!" He said awkwardly.

"Damn!" Said Hado with the back up vocals.

"All of the Barbies is bad!" Bopped Mirio.

"I-It girls, a-and we aren't p-playing t-tag!" Tamaki sang.

"Grrah!" You finished.

"That was great you guys!" Hado cheered.

"Yeah that was awesome!" You complimented.

"Yeah let's do that again!" Mirio smiled.

"Tama-Chan?" You looked around only to find your boyfriend already out the house and walking down the dark street in his pajamas.

"Tama-Chan!?" You called from the door.

"I'm going home!" He cried.

You had to chase him down the street and coax him back with food.

A/N: I might just post half of Dabi's video (Midoriya, Bakugo and part of Todoroki) and the other half later cause it's already too long😭😅

See ya later!❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.9K 39 116
Please read the first chapter called "Before you start" It will have warnings and info you will need for these stories, thank you. A book that will h...
9 0 2
A girl who's trying her best to become great hero along side her friends and even someone extra special~❀️
569K 7.5K 52
This Story Includes: Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijirou Kirishima Tenya Iida Shinso Hitoshi Neito Monoma
465K 5K 36
Just because I love this anime too!!!! AHH! I'm obsessed. Updates will be slow!