✓ | Angel With A Shotgun ➢ Ed...

By harleyQuinnfan17

╰┈➤ The best friend, who happens to be the Devil's son Malachi Morningstar, of Bella swan follows her to the... More

ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN - 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
✔️ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
First. Relocating to forks, Bella, phone Calls
Second. Living arrangements, conversations, Visions
Third. Playful conversation, Forks High, Uncle amenadiel
Fourth. Edward cullen, The cullens, stolen gazes
Fifth. First words of meeting, biology class, playful teasing
Sixth. Phone call with chloe, night talks, scents
Seventh. Biology talking, the weather, out of control vans
Eighth. Curiosity of last names, one angry call, a gaze that lingers
Ninth. Polaroids, visit in the night, a green house field trip
Tenth. Revealed secrets, angel wings, emotions
Eleventh. Beach invite, jacob black, unanswered questions
Twelfth. Dress shop, vampire Revelations, alley altercation
Thirteenth. Restaurant talks, admitting of feelings, fears
fifteenth. Changes in emotions, anxieties, billy black
Sixteenth. love proclaiming, slow dancing, meeting the family
Seventeenth. Heated moment of bliss, talking with mike, grandma decker
Eighteenth. Baseball game, nomad vampires, james
Nineteenth. True identity reveled, Los angeles, aunt mazikeen
Twentieth. Lucifer penthouse, enhanced senses, abduction
Twenty first. Resurrection, new powers, Prom
✔️𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
One. I Birthday gift giving, aging, photo memories
Two. II Romeo & juliet, Party tragedy, Rejection
Three. III wolves, grief, depression
four. IV Home in LA, goddess of creation, new changes
Five. V Training, soul mates, a hell hound
Six VI Ice cream, bonding, police station
Seven. VII Lux, becoming drunk, loss and pain
Eight. VIII Returning to Washington, Laurent, Hell-Fire
Nine. IX Imprinting, the pack, Alice
Ten. X Volterra, Aro Volturi, Fated mates
11 XI Discussion of immortality, broken hearts, a proposal of marriage
✔️ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
First. New house, Paul and Emmett altercation, Leah clearwater
Second. Intruder, bella's safety, Tribe legends
Third. Father visit, a kiss, Rosalie's story
Fourth. Graduating, the family arrival, Training
Fifth. Engagement, bree tanner, Snowy battle
Sixth. Finding forgiveness, wedding arrangements, promises
✔️ ACT FOUR
One. High heels, start of forever, Mr. And Mr Cullen
Two. Reception drama, the denali coven, Irina
⚠︎ Three. Honeymoon lust, new experiences, pregnancy
Four. Hunger cravings, celestial biology, Angel tales
Five. Blood, New appetite, a daunting reality
Six. Renesmee's birth, fight, leah imprints
Seven. Memories, Bonding wonderment, irritation
✔️ ACT FIVE
First. I New life begins, babies, Charlie knows
Second II Snow fall, Time, misunderstandings
Third III Death sentence, Michigan, Accusations
Fourth. IV alliances formed, Vampires among wolves, Caitlyn
Fifth. Set futures, alice's vision, J. Jenks
Sixth. Bonfire war stories, executions, Malachi's Rage
Seventh. Saying goodbyes, God, forever
Epilogue

Fourteenth. Grandfather visit, moutains, confession of love

1.5K 67 24
By harleyQuinnfan17

I manage to dispel the fear Bella was experiencing, of the concern with these allege 'animals' attacks, remaining adamant in my word I would never allow her to come to harm with me present. Her faith, in believing my declaration for her safety, is what drove my firmness of purpose higher.

I would never allow her, or those who I hold dear and close, to be in danger.

I sat, one leg situated up, having my arm resting on my knee. Gazing at the stars, on the roof of Charlie's house, the gentle distant calls and hoots of great horned owls from the forest sounding. I release a long, deep audible breath. " I wish there was a way, to communicate with you, grandpa."

my eyes focus on a bat coming out of a tree, chittering as it goes into the night.

" I am worried, about Bella. including Jess and Angela, these two girls I have made a friendship with. there is cold one, that killed an old friend of Charlie's, the coroners are claiming it as an animal attack. two puncture wounds found on the necks." Silence, just the resonance of wind whistling through the trees. It would be a miracle, or a fortuity of luck, if I got a response.

I hope to have a sign he heard my words.

Just when I was losing the false sense of hope, I convinced myself with, going to leave and go to sleep there is a distinguishable shift in the air. A vibrancy of white light fills the night void, then it disappears. There stood a man, olive skinned and serene tender brown eyes. He gave a hearty grin, I feel my jaw slacken.

" grandpa?" I utter, wanting to be convince my mind was tricking me. the stories of uncle amenadiel and my dad foretold me, grandpa never answered their prayers. sending cryptic signs, in quandaries of mysteries that would eventually make sense.

never did I hope my simple plead would be listen to.

" hello, Malachi. my grandson. Are you not going to give your grandfather, a hug?" He out stretches both arms. I recover from my disbelief, retuning the smile, standing from where I was seated. He accepts my hug, rubbing my body. " I am just in shock. It is surreal, seeing you standing here. or how fast it was for you to answer. Dad, uncle amen, won't believe my words when I tell them this."

Grandpa laughs. It is light, the sound carrying in in the dark. It's vigorous and gentle. Hand resting and placed, on my neck, cradling my head. " my grand child, Malachi. Your father and uncle, they are men who have to figure out their own complications in life. they can not rely on their father, much as I love my sons. you, on the contrary, do."

I exhale, liberating the breath of air I was not aware I was holding. Still in wonder of having my grandfather appearing before me. " Now, tell me." he guides my body to stand on the border of the roof, hand still a linger. " you are afraid for Bella, your friends. is that what I am coming to understand?" My head moves in an up and down movement, nodding.

" there is this vampire, doing frequent attacks and killings. A cold one." I shudder, in dismay, a image of Bella being targeted and being an assailed victim to this vampire. grandpa, as though noticing and understanding my fear, massages the spot he held on my shoulder. he listens with intent.

" I met a boy, grandpa. He's a vampire. a cold one, too. Edward Cullen. I have met his father, a doctor for the hospital, his name is Carlisle. He and his whole family moved here three years before I came here." I had an absent minded smile wanting to show, as I continue talking. my mouth turns down, frowning. " he is .. good, closed off but his change of moods really conflicted with how I viewed him."

reminiscing and remembering from the restaurant, to now, I could understand how it was a complicating circumstance for Edward. how it must be difficult to remain at the age he is, frozen forever in the body he is as everyone ages. Gets older. I began sympathising for him. Not being able to form a proper connection, with the antipathy of losing those to old age.

" it sounds to me, you have come to grow an affection. For Edward, Malachi."

my grandfather is right, I have. I was just not confident, of how I should progress with my tactile feels of new found affinity likeliness for Edward. I have never had actual relationships, since I am still finding and navigating my sexuality. No boyfriends, no love. " I do, grandpa. I do."

" diverting back to the topic of Bella, and your friends. your worry isn't necessary, I have made sure to have this house protected, from any unwanted entries." A thin gold line falls over the structure of Charlie's home, my eyes shifting and watching the illumination.

" I also had an Angel, my daughter, your aunt Azrael watch over Isabella and Charlie. as for Jessica, and Angela, your two friends they are being currently watched. With the help of your second aunt, Remiel."

This gave me a great deal of reassurance that I had aunts, I have not been acquainted in knowing, care for the security and safety of the girls.

" I don't know how to thank you, granddad."

He gave a smile, presenting his straight pristine white teeth. " you never have to thank me for caring about my grandson, and his friends, lives." Grandpa steps away from me, disappearing in the same bright white light. leaving me to stand alone. 'I wish I could meet my aunts. To give them my gratitude.'

-

My hand grazes over the pages, each crease in the paper, of the Quiluete legends book. Going over the words 'cold one', a picture of an inside to a skeletal head which had long protruding fangs. 'Mask depicting the Cold one, a terrifying Native American legend.' Only, he was real.

They were real, walking among humans.

'I guess I won't be needing this no longer. I will just keep it safe, I don't want it to go to waste.' I kneel on the side of my bed, placing the blue coloured book in the crevasses.

Morning came around fast, the sun rising at dawn. I did not have the time for sleep, I just was not tired. Especially with my erratic worry plaguing my thoughts. I was down in the kitchen making breakfast, since five a.m, for Charlie and Bella. I had gone to the store, for groceries, using the money my dad and mom gave me. the crackle of bacon grease, and smell of pancake batter, was creating a sweet aroma.

" Ah, I knew I could smell something delicious."

I flip the pancake, the air bubbles breaking out. " a morning to you, Charlie. I have done the liberty of making this breakfast, as a way of thanking you for accommodating me in your house." serving the plate of different assortment of breakfast food, I detect the softening of Charlie's eyes. appearing to appreciate the gesture.

" you know, son. I am, well, not the greatest when it comes to expressing my words." He starts, facing me. He pauses, thinking of his next form of expression. " having you, here. I have seen, how Bella is, she is a different girl. her happiness each time you are in the same space, if it be here or example the carver cafe, it brings me ease knowing she has a friend like you."

Steam emits from the pancakes, filling my nose. But I continue listening. " I just want you to know, you have a place here. to call home, as well. Not just Bella."

I am honoured Charlie thinks highly of me, truthfully. I nod, pointing my chin forward. " Bella is an important person, girl, to me Charlie. her acceptance of me as the boy I am, this day, means more than you know and think. I will continue caring, loving, for your daughter till the end of my days alive. even in the afterlife, if there is one."

Charlie stares over and behind my shoulder, to where Bella stood on the threshold of the kitchen. tears ready to fall. " oh, Bee." She clamours into my body, holding my torso tight. " I love you, Malachi." She murmurs, to me.

" and I love you, as well. Bella."

-

I waited outside of the school, searching with my eyes for Edward. I was going to tell him, I knew of his existence as a cold one. The nerves had vanish, and an unperturbed feeling settles in my system. on the opposing side of where I stood, I see him come calmly walking towards me. He had a look of neutrality resting on his face, as though he knew that I was aware. " we need to talk." he directs me, in the way to the surrounding forest, I allow him to take my hand.

There was an slope of a small hill, that led to the way of the trees.

A silence befalls over us, as he drops my hand, a light blue illuminating mist had settle, from the lack of sun." I know. I know what you are, Edward." Now it was out, the words felt like a sharp exhale of relief. That lingers in the still quietude of either of us talking, until this minute.

" are you afraid, Malachi?" Is his question. He is close to my body, I could feel a conscious sensation in the deep part of my chest which was rousing. like I was in danger, but I ignore this. " no. No, I am not." I answer, with confidence.

Then a firm grip takes my arm, it is loose and gentle as though not wanting to leave a bruise. " where are we going?" I ask when we begin walking, the crunch of sticks and twigs breaking. " up the mountain. Out of the cloud bank. You need know and see what I truely am. What I appear like." He stops, still having a hold on my arm not letting go, turns to me and my eyes drop to his up turned lips. " do you trust me?" He asks, I answer straight off.

" yes, I do."

He leans down, and pulls me to on his back, holding my legs in place. 'Well, this certainly took a unexpectedly big turn.' " wait, why am I on your back. Never mind!" I yell, out of surprise. Edward races through the trees, if it not weren't for my enhanced capability to see everything no human could it would be a blur. I could see each tree that he passes, the leaves create a whooshing when he speeds by.

" Edward, Edward! You are going to hit the fucking trees! Be careful." He just laughs, in humour. He avoids them, with grace, and I could only watch feeling a little nausea setting in. It was exhilarating. The altitude that was climbing made me become aware, of just how high in the mountain we were.

there is a break in the fog, it was clearing fast.

On the forest edge, there is a clearing and Edward stops letting me get off his body. I have to balance my feet, and legs, on a fern covered rock. " you have to warn me before trying that aga... Edward? And I am alone." I talk to nothing, puffing. I try regaining my equilibrium, 'I could have easily walked those miles.'

I step over a branch in the ground, the rotting root groaning as I accidentally step on it. " where did you go, Edward. Where are you?" then he comes stepping from behind another rock, shirt now unbuttoned. His defined and toned body displayed. " people would know we're different."

The shade of a tree casts over him, then a stray light of sun shines in the crevice. a shimmering of define sparkles is seen over his face down to his chest, like a statue created by crystals.

'He's beautiful'

" this is what I am." He stares, expectedly, as if waiting for me to recoil in disgust. But I could only stare, at his beauty.

" you are beautiful, Edward. You don't have to be ashamed." My words make him scoff, appalled. " you think this is beautiful? This, this is the skin of a killer. Kai." He jumps down, going deeper into the trees and I follow. Guiding my hand over a boulder, I notice Edward had stopped lingering his stare.

" I'm a killer."

" I don't believe that for one second." I shot back, " you can't say other wise." 'I don't get why he thinks this would scare me away.'

" that is because you believe the lie. It's a camouflage. I am the worlds most dangerous predator, everything about me. It, it invites you in. My voice, my face, even the way I smell." I listen close to his words, the tone reverberation he uses. I didn't understand why he was trying his best to appear 'dangerous'. When I step forward, he turns the right side of his body away.

" As if I would need any of that."

He rushes off, I couldn't see him but only for a short second. Edward appears on a ridge, " as if you could out run me." He says, a loud, then sped off, again, this time I hear him now back on the spot he left five seconds earlier. " if you could fight me off." now ripping a tree limb clean apart, from the branch, with explosive force throw it. I hold my ground, not flinching. " I am designed to kill."

'Still not afraid, Cullen.' " I don't care." I voice.

" I've killed people before."

Those words don't falter my determination, taking one long step to him. " it doesn't matter to me, Edward. I am here, am I not?" I take a hold of his much colder, frigid, hand. " you won't scare me away." He brings a finger to caress my jaw bone, the tender touch and feel creating little bumps on my skin. My words come out a mutter, my head moving to his face.

" I'm here."

" don't." He retracts. suddenly, he is gone, and I find him now in a tree. He collects himself, showing surprise. " sorry, you just.. it took me off guard." he lingers his focus on my lips, and I feel my face burn. Edward goes down the tree, he was perched on. I go and stand underneath the branch, turning my stare to where he perfectly balanced.

" my family, we're different from others of our kind. We, we only hunt animals. We have learned to control our thirst." He is just inches from me, a cold chill tingles my spine at his stare. " but you. Your scent, it's.. magnificent. heavenly. it's like my own personal piece of the heavens. just.. for me."

He drew me in, with the way he spoke. It was alluring. " I have to ask, why did you.. appear to hate Bella? When she had her arms around me when we first met?" A exuberant, abash smile forms. his cheek dimples showing, " I was jealous that she got to hold you. It's ridiculous, we hadn't even spoken. and I already felt jealousy. And, because I wanted to be the one you held."

He searches my face, for clues of fear. But I show none. " I still, don't know if I can control the way I feel about you. Malachi." His voice is vulnerable, " your eyes. The way you are staring, I wish I could understand what you are thinking." my legs slip down to the forestry floor, Edward copies. He goes to a corner, where we came from and pauses.

" I can't read your mind." I falter behind, then turning his arms are on each side of me.

trapped in a cage, which is his arms.

" you have to tell me, what are you thinking."

I speak. " now I'm afraid." He appears devastated, stricken and takes three steps back sinking to the dirt. " good." Kneeling, not caring for my Jeans becoming dirty, " none of my fear is against you. Edward." my hand attaches to his jaw, making him face me.

" the fear I have, is I will lose you. you will disappear. That you are not real, an illusion that I created. But here I am, facing you, and I can feel you. Hearing your voice, it confirms it." His gaze is in awe, amazed, an elation of emotion passes in his face.

Edward pauses his hand on my throat, navigating his fingers on the expose bare patch of skin. Then down to where my heart pulsates in my chest, above my ribs. " you don't know how long I have waited for you." the smile never leaves my mouth.

" so, The lion fell in love with the lamb."

" what a stupid lamb." I chuckle.

" what a sick, masochistic lion."

-

Purple flowers graze the ground, that surround Malachi and Edward, resting their bodies on the soft earth. Malachi gazes, intently, at Edward who stares with a different emotion in comparison to his other stares. Love, adoration.

Nothing could change this moment.

-

No more secrets. Edward told Malachi of him being a vampire. This was close to three thousands words, once again. This chapter took me over six hours to write. I wanted it to perfect, and I am actually so happy with how I did. I can give myself some good words of self praise with how far I have come.

I did it, I actually want to cry with the support I have receive from you as readers and friends.

I cannot believe the first movie is half done. I am not ready for the reality of having to do new moon, I am dreading writing the heartbreak I must endure for Malachi and Edward. Sigh, there will be so many sad lines.

®️ Rights go to Stephanie Meyers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
278K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...