TejRan- Lost and Found Love

By Akshhh06

This is my first time of writing any kind of story so if I make any mistake please help me and forgive me. Th... More

Characters of the Story
Weekend with Family and Friends-Part 2
Anger and Guilt-Part 3
Fall and Hold each other- Part 4
Sorry and Thank you - Part 5
First Auto Ride and Weird Feelings - Part 6
First Bike Ride - Part 7
Vada Pav and Ice Cream Date - part 8
First Phone Chat - Part 9
Just wanted to stay closed to you-Part 10
TejRan : One Great Team- Part 11
New Friend meets old Friends - Part 12
Complicated Feelings and Emotions - Part 13
I like you too - Part 14
Party, Fun and Emotions - Part 15
Confusion Cleared and Surprise - Part 16
The Revenge has been taken - Part 17
A Better Future - Part 18
New Beginnings - Part 19
Getting Some Clarity - Part 20
Giving it back - Part 21
Biggest Mistake and Lesson - Part 22
That night and Weird feelings - Part 23
In Search of Peace - Part 24
Unsaid Understanding & Feelings - Part 25
Please Talk to Me.... - Part 26
Let's Talk - Part 27
Forgive but never forget - Part 28
The Whole Truth- Part 29
Ego vs Apology - Part 30
I don't deserve Her - Part 31
I will earn your trust and your friendship - Part 32
Second chance - Part 33
Finally Hello Tejasswi - Part 34
Jealous and Possessive - Part 35
"You do affect me ,Tejasswi." - Part 36
Love is always there - Part 37
"I am a Queen" - Part 38
"Are you falling for me" - Part 39
"This is what I was craving for" - Part 40
"I want you to be possessive about me" - Part 41
"I am lucky to have you" - Part 42
Special One - Part 44

Their Egos - Part 43

1.7K 272 51
By Akshhh06

Sorry for this late update. I met a small accident and was recovering from it. I am feeling much better now and hopefully from now on I will update regularly.

Part 43

Teju comes and sits with Adaa and Aneri. They look at her face and they already can see anger on her face. Teju sits in her seat and covers her face with her scarf and closes her eyes. She is really mad at Karan. Aneri was about to ask her but Adaa stops her.

Meanwhile Karan gets more irritated when he sees her leaving. He shook his head and doesn't stop her. He knows that whatever Teju said is kind of true but still his possessiveness for her is not allowing him to admit his mistake.

"He didn't even stop me once. This time I am going to teach him a good lesson." Teju thinks and closes her eye to avoid Adaa and Aneri's questions.

"Wow, she left me alone here. Can't she even just sit here. Why can't she understand that I can't see her with anyone else." Karan thinks and shook his head.

After some time, flight lands. Karan comes out with Nishant and Omi first and they all waited for girls. Soon all three girls comes out. Karan and Teju both avoids each other and doesn't even look at each other. Other notices that they all know that they must be fighting over a small thing.

They all waits for their luggage. Boys get their luggage first. Teju goes near the luggage belt to grab the luggage. Karan goes close to her to help her but Teju avoids him completely. Karan notices that and takes deep breath to control his anger and waits there to help her. Their luggage comes and Karan quietly helps to grab the luggage and after place in on the luggage trolley he leaves.

All of them comes out of the airport. Karan's driver is already waiting there.

"Girls, how do you all go home?" Omi asks all the girls.

"We will take a cab." Teju replies.

"My friend is coming to pick me up and I am thinking that I can drop Adaa and Aneri. Teju you can go with Nishant and Karan. They will drop you. If you three will go in one cab that it will take long route for you as you guys lives completely opposite directions." Omi says to Teju. He is aware that Karan and Teju had small argument that is why he wants them to go together. Adaa and Aneri understood his plan. Karan also knows what Omi is trying to do.

"Yes Teju, I think it is a better idea to go. We all are already tired so we should reach home asap." Adaa tries to convince Teju. Teju also understands their plan.

"It's okay guys. I understand. I will book a cab for myself. Why to bother Karan Sir and Nishant Sir." Teju replies and looks at Karan. Karan looks back at her.

"Teju, don't be stubborn. There is space in the car that's why we are offering and we don't have much time to discuss. I am also tired." Nishant says to Teju. Before Teju could say further Nishant asks Pervez to take Teju's luggage and put it inside the car.

Nishant quickly sits at the front seat. Karan and Teju didn't have choice so they take seat at the backseat. They are maintaining a good distance between them. The ride starts.

Nishant turns on the Radio. And the song starts:-

Ajeeb dastan hai yeh,

Kaha shuru Kaha Khatam,

Yeh manzilein hai kaun si,

Na woh samajh sake na hum

Karan and Teju looks at each other. Both of them wants to talk to each other but their ego is planning a big part here.

"Karan, so how do you like the construction work at Jaipur." Nishant asks Karan.

"It is going well. Now we need to focus on the third site which is Delhi. Tomorrow in office we will discuss about Delhi site and soon we need to start our construction their too." Karan replies.

"Yes, we will discuss about Delhi's construction too but no tomorrow. It will be day after tomorrow. Tomorrow is Sunday so no office. We all tired as well so we deserve one Sunday off at least." Nishant says to Karan.

"Tomorrow is Sunday. That's means I won't be able to see Teju. She is angry with me so I can't even ask her to meet me somewhere out. This time I am not even going to ask her. If she can stay without meeting me then I can also survive for one day without her." Karan thinks and looks at Teju. Meanwhile Teju lost in her own thoughts.

"Omg, Sunday. I won't be seeing him till Monday. I will miss him but no Teju don't let him know that you will miss him. If he finds out then he will get more egoistic. Teju you can survive one day without him." Teju thinks and looks outside of the window.

They are about to reach at Teju's house. When Parvez applies the brakes suddenly. And due to the sudden stop, Teju jumps off from her seat and hits her side face to the side of the car. Karan quickly grabs her and pulls her towards him. Teju frees her hand from Karan's grip.

"I am alright." Teju says slowly.

"Are you out of your mind Parvez? Is this how you apply brakes." Karan shouts at Parvez.

"Sorry sir, suddenly a puppy came in front of the car and I didn't have choice. I am sorry Mam." Parvez tells Karan and apologizes to Teju.

"It's okay. I am fine." Teju replies.

They reaches at Teju's house . Teju gets down and Parvez helps her with the luggage and she goes inside after says only bye to all of them.

Karan looks at her while she opens the door with her keys. Teju also looks back at him before closing the door. They know that the topic is stretching without a reason but their egos are playing a big role this time.

Teju enters and found that her parents are not at home. She calls them and got to know that they are at their relative's house.

Teju's parents informs her that they will be back next day in the evening. Now Teju is alone at home. After securing her luggage she goes to her room to freshen up. She felt a sudden pain in her left sides ear. She checks in the mirror and sees that her ear is bleeding. It has a big cut on her ear. She quickly grab napkin and tries to clean it.

"How's this happened to me." Teju says while looking into the mirror and then she remembers that she hit her side face in Karan's car when Pervez applied the brakes. Suddenly she start feeling the pain in her stomach and realizes that she got her periods too.

"Wow what a timing? Everything is going to happen only now." Teju thinks.

Meanwhile Karan reaches home and after meeting his parents he goes to his bedroom to freshen up. He comes out of his room and goes to the living room. He wants to talk to Teju and he checks his phone if she called and texted him. But no response from her make him irritated and he decided not to call her.

On the other side Teju is in real pain. And she mummers to herself, "my ear is hurting, my stomach is hurting, mom dad also not at home, I had fight with Karan and my emotions are too high. Ahh I hate my life."

Because of the pain she couldn't even cook anything for herself. She is too lazy to get up from her bed so she just slept early.

Next Morning:-

Karan wakes up and checks his phone if Teju texted or called. But there is no notification. He freshen up and goes downstairs. He goes to the kitchen where his mom is making dosa and idli.

"Wow mom dosa. I missed your food so much. But mom you should have rest. Dad told me that you were not feeling well that's why you didn't come to Jaipur." Karan says and hugs her tightly.

"I am aware that is why I am cooking for you. I am totally fine Sunny. Doctor told me not to travel that time because he gave me some strong medication. But now I am alright and how come I wouldn't cook for my son. I am done cooking now servants will arrange the breakfast on the table. Let's go out" Karan's mom says and both walks out.

After some time, Karan's father and Nishant also joins them for breakfast. Nishant stay back at Karan's house. All of them are sitting suddenly Karan's mom thinking so something and make a video call to someone. No body answer the call and his mom's face fell.

"What happened mom? Whom did you call?" Karan asks.

"I called Teju. I know how much she likes South Indian food. I was thinking if she can visit today. It is been so many days that I didn't meet her." Karan's mom says with a sad tone.

"Mom, today is Sunday. She must be busy with her family. Don't be sad." Karan replies to her mom to make her feel better.

"Seriously she is not even answering my mom's call now. How egoistic she is? I know she is angry with me but how could she ignore my mom." Karan thinks and gets angry.

After someone Karan's mom phone rings and she picks up the call.

"Hello Aunty, I am so sorry that I missed your call. I just woke up." Teju says as soon as Karan's mom picks up the call.

"It's alright beta. I should know that today is Sunday." Karan's mom replies and Teju smiles and move her head. Karan hears her voice and scold himself for misunderstanding Teju again.

"Teju what happened to your ear? Why there is a bandage? And you are looking so weak." Karan's mom asks Teju. Karan hears that and looks up. He is sitting opposite that is why he can't even see her. But he gets worried about Teju. He wants to see her but decides to sit quietly otherwise his mom will get an idea of his feelings.

"Nothing Aunty, I got a small cut on my ear yesterday. I am alright. No need to worry. Now I will go downstairs and cook something for myself. But thank you for calling me." Teju says

"But Teju you are sounding so weak. Why cooking? Where is your mom?" Karan's mom asks.

"Mom and dad are not at home. They are at my relative's house. They will be back at tonight. So, I have to cook something for me." Teju replies

Karan hears all that and all he want that time to see Teju. He is regretting for not calling her. He is regretting fighting with her.

"Teju, go freshen up and I will send Karan to pick you up. Come here right way." Karan's mom orders to Teju.

"But Aunty I do not want to bother you." Teju replies.

"Teju, I am not asking I am telling you to go and get ready." Karan's mom says in firm tone.

"Karan, where are you going?" Karan's mom asks while being on phone, when she sees him leaving.

"I am going to pick her up. Please ask her to get ready." Karan says while leaving.

"Teju, did you hear that. Karan already left from home please get ready fast." Karan's mom says and Teju nods.

"Okay Aunty, I am going to get ready." Teju replies and hangs up.

Precap:- Karan's care towards Teju. Their nok jok.

Please like and comment. Please do share your point of views. I hope you still remember this story.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
211K 16.3K 59
Hey guys it's me hasini, I am new here please do support me . As my friend owner of this account is having 12th board exam soon so I will be handling...
4.7K 606 10
Sequence of ~ "Heartbroken by Her" ~ Don't touch me"Karan yelled jerking her hands away, looking at her with the range filled eyes. "I have every rig...
310K 23.7K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...