Love | Jdot Breezy

By morgan_lifee

"๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123

14

5.5K 247 93
By morgan_lifee

Legacy Kind...

"Oh my lord, this is literally my least favorite day of the year." Legacy said as her leg bounced up and down nervously.

Her family had a reunion every year, and every year it was hosted at their house, her aunties would come to judge and talk about people, her grandma would cook everytime, her uncles would play cards.

What she didn't like is that her aunties and cousins would sit around and judge all day, that's why she only talked to Channing.

Legacy was going to wear her crop top but her belly gotten a little bigger and you could tell she was pregnant so they couldn't mistake it as stomach gut.

Instead she put on her black joggers and a hoodie with her red thunders.

"I brought you some food." Jdot came into her room with chipotle.

"Thank you." She smiled as he handed her the food before furrowing his eyebrows at her outfit.

"Why you wearin a hoodie? Youn even like wearin them like that?" He questioned as he sat in her gaming chair.

"I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders as she looked off to side while chewing her food.

"You a bad ugly ass liar." He laughed making Legacy frown before her eyes begin watering making him instantly stop laughing.

"I don't wanna wear this outfit I wanna wear a crop top but my family likes to judge, and I'm 18 already pregnant and their going to have a lot to say and I'm so scared." She rambled as she cried hard.

"Fuck them, Legacy they not taking care of our child, they don't even know how you got pregnant and it ain't dey business." He mugged.

"But I don't wanna wear this, but my belly is noticeable." She cried making Jdot smack his teeth before walking into her closet and grabbing her something else to wear.

"Put this shi on Legacy stop worrying bout they ugly ahh opinions." He handed her an outfit.

"B- I don't give a fuck, stop cryin and go put on that and take that hot ass outfit off, you don't even like wearin hoodies." He mugged making Legacy grab the crop top and skirt he picked out for her.

She sniffled as she walked into her bathroom before closing it and washing her face before putting on her clothes.

She put the clothes she was wearing in her dirty clothes hamper before walking out of the bathroom making Jdot smile.

"There we go, that's the Legacy I know." Jdot clapped his hands hyping her up making her smile.

"Thank you." She hugged him making him mentally groan before she pulled out of the hug.

"I forgot about the physical touch thing, I'm so sorry." Legacy nervously smiled before walking to her closet to get her sandals.

"Where's Legacy? She always in that room." She heard her auntie speak making her roll her eyes.

"You want me to put this in the frigerator?" Jdot asked as he picked up her food.

"Yes please and thank you, but that means we have to go downstairs." Legacy said nervously.

"Don't nobody give a fuck, they ass don't scare me come on." He softly grabbed her hand and opened her room door and begin walking downstairs.

They walked downstairs making all her aunties and cousins attention turn to them as Jdot mugged all of them.

Her auntie kissed her teeth as she watched Legacy and Jdot hold hands, "Grown and fast."

Legacy rolled her eyes as they continued walking into the kitchen to be met with her uncles.

"There go Legacy." Her uncles said making her other cousins attention go to her.

"Wassup Lacy." Her older cousin hugged her, Kai was her fav boy cousin, they barely talked but she was closer to him then anybody else.

"Hey KaiKai." She let go of Jdot hand and hugged him.

"Wassuh Dot." He dapped Jdot up making Legacy furrow her eyebrows.

"How y'all know each other?" She questioned.

"Business." Jdot replied before he walked off to put her food in the frigerator.

Legacy nodded her head before looking back at her cousin.

"You pregnant?" He asked making Legacy nod her head.

"Oh shi, I see you baby cus, congratulations." He smiled as he gave her another hug.

"Thank you." She smiled, he nodded his head before walking off to hang with the boys.

"Legacy come in the livingroom." Her auntie yelled making her roll her eyes, she looked around and seen Jdot was talking to her brothers.

She didn't want to interrupt them so she sighed before walking into the living room and sitting down.

"How are you doing?" Her aunt Jen asked.

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking." She smiled back and one of her aunties pointed to her stomach.

"Yeah, we can see your doing great, who's the father?" Her aunt Vita asked.

"He's over there talking to Noah and Reg." Legacy said quietly but they heard her and looked over at him before looking back at Legacy.

"How are you going to take care of this baby? I hope not being a nail tech." Jen said making Legacy ball her face up.

"Yes, by being a nail tech, I make 4,000 a day from my own shop that I don't have to walk into." She told them making them roll their eyes.

"Legacy that's not making money." Vita said.

"It is, your only making 345 dollars a week and I make 4,000 a day, I make money, you make pocket change." Legacy told her shocking everyone in the living room.

"I'll let you slide, but I don't think your fit to take care of a baby, I think it should come stay with me." Vita said making Legacy mouth drop open.

"Vita your taking this too far." Jen said.

"I'm not taking anything to far, we are her aunts, she will come live with me and so is the baby." She said.

"Fuck no, I'm a grown women and your not my guardian, my brothers are so you can't force me to do anything." Legacy got out her chair catching everybody attention in the house.

"I may not be your guardian but I'm your aunt and you will listen to me." She told.

"I'm grown, and my baby has a father so if I have to come with you my baby will not be with me." Legacy told her.

"Your baby father looks like a thug you randomly had sex with, so who's the court going to choose to take the baby." Her aunt asked as Jdot mugged her.

"You can disrespect me but what your not going to do is bad mouth him or anything about him at all, he is my baby father so you don't tell me what he looks like, and we're not going to court, your not my guardian, actually I don't have a guardian, I'm grown, and your not going to control me." Legacy told her making her scoff.

"Your not grown, your 18, your coming to live with me, you are still a child who's having another child." She told her.

"Im not a fucking child, I'm 18 years old, me and my baby father is raising our fucking child, so fuck you and whoever else got a problem with me being pregnant, and yo ass talking shit but don't pay for shit in this house, and you talking bout I can't take care of my child being a nail tech hoe you can barely pay yo bills working at Wendy's." Legacy snapped as everybody stood shocked.

"You will not disrespect me!" Vita yelled as she pointed her finger at Legacy.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck, you came in here making comments and shit." Legacy yelled making Vita daughter and son stand up so Legacy raised her eyebrows at them making a face like 'who the fuck you posed to be.'

"My momma not a bitch hoe so pipe down." Her daughter Keke yelled.

"Bitch yo ass don't scare me, you can sit the fuck down." Legacy yelled at her.

"Aye mane chill out wit dat drama shit Legacy." Keke brother Quay said while stepping up to her making Jdot stand up behind Legacy.

"You can sit da fuck down too with yo ass sister, we can get active." Legacy tied her braids in a back ponytail.

"Bitch wassup!" Keke yelled as she through her set up and Legacy was about to run up on her but Jdot held her waist.

"Mane you not finna fight you got my child in my stomach." Jdot told her.

"Aye all I know is Quay better sit his ass down ion know why he stood up like he gone swing on my sister, y'all know he beat on females." Spinz spoke as he blew smoke out of mouth.

"Spinz you ain't bout shit." Quay yelled.

"Nigga you ain't bout shit, yo own opps ran down on yo ass." Spinz replied.

"Worry bout that ugly ass kid you got." Quay said making Legacy scrunch her face up before Spinz got the chance to reply to his comment Legacy did.

"Bitch don't speak shit on my nephew on Shug nigga you got me fucked on, I can't beat yo ass cause I gotta baby but best believe I will shoot yo ass!" Legacy yelled as Jdot carried her over his shoulders.

"Bitch yo ass don't even know how to shoot a gun!" Quay yelled.

"Best believe I do hoe! Let that be the last time you speak on my nephew! You and yo ugly ass, fish smelling, loose pussy ass, snagga tooth, wide back ass mama and sister can taste my hollow tips bitch!" Legacy yelled as Jdot carried her upstairs but she held onto the railing so she could continue yelling at them. 

"You steady talking but ain't shoot shit!" Keke yelled making Legacy reach for Jdot waist to get his gun.

"Oh shii she grabbin the gun!" Whop ducked under the table.

"Legacy hell naw." Jdot put her down before he patted his waist for his gun but Legacy had it.

"Bitches wanna play, let's play!" Legacy shot Keke leg making her let out a piercing scream.

"Thats my niece."  Legacy uncle Joe laughed as he shuffled the cards with her other uncles.

"Hoe it's yo mama head next! Y'all think shit sweet?" Legacy yelled as she walked down the stairs but didn't see Quay coming full head at her to tackle her but Spinz punched him in the face.

"Lord this is the devil!" Jen yelled as she glared at Legacy.

"Bitch you the devil! Get yo fuckin niece out my house." Legacy mugged.

"I thought she was rainbows and sparkles." Jdot whispered to Whop.

"She is, she just have her moments where she act like Spinz, why you think people call them twins." Whop told him.

"I thought it was cause they looked alike." He told him making Whop shake his head no.

"Naw, Legacy act like his ass." Whop chuckled.

Legacy walked upstairs into her room with Jdot following as the whole house was silent.

Legacy handed Jdot back his gun putting after putting it on safety.

Legacy sat on her bed as Jdot put his gun back in his pants before watching Legacy every move.

Legacy begin crying making him furrow his eyebrows, 'she just shot a bitch and she cryin'

"I just shot someone and I feel so bad, I should go apologize." She cried as she laid in her bed.

"It's okay, she was talkin shit." Jdot hugged her as she cried into his chest.

"That doesn't mean I shoot her, and I shot her with your gun, I'm sorry." She cried while holding his shirt.

"It's straight." He rocked her like a baby.

"Your a really good comforter, you would make a great pillow." She randomly said making him scrunch his face up.

"I'm not even gone ask." He quietly said.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 23.8K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
2.5K 192 28
Sebastian Hales is a detective for the LAPD. Something he and his friend Jaxon trained for since the police academy. He had a house and a beautiful w...
39.9K 1.3K 27
Discontinued๐Ÿ˜˜ ... READ & FIND OUT I PROMISE ITS GOOD
100K 2K 27
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...