TLH2: Royal Comeback (Complet...

By empredite

Book 2 of The Lost Heiress. More

Prologue
TLH2: Chapter 1
TLH2: Chapter 2
TLH2: Chapter 3
TLH2: Chapter 4
TLH2: Chapter 5
TLH2: Chapter 6
TLH2: Chapter 7
TLH2: Chapter 8
TLH2: Chapter 9
TLH2: Chapter 10
TLH2: Chapter 11
TLH2: Chapter 12
TLH2: Chapter 13
TLH2: Chapter 14
TLH2: Chapter 15
TLH2: Chapter 16
TLH2: Chapter 17
TLH2: Chapter 18
TLH2: Chapter 19
TLH2: Chapter 20
TLH2: Chapter 21
TLH2: Chapter 22
TLH2: Chapter 23
TLH2: Chapter 24
TLH2: Chapter 25
TLH2: Chapter 26
TLH2: Chapter 27
TLH2: Chapter 28
TLH2: Chapter 29
TLH2: Chapter 30
TLH2: Chapter 31
TLH2: Chapter 32
TLH2: Chapter 33
TLH2: Chapter 34
TLH2: Chapter 35
TLH2: Chapter 36
TLH2: Chapter 37
TLH2: Chapter 39
TLH2: Chapter 40
TLH2 Chapter 41
TLH2: Chapter 42
TLH2: Chapter 43
TLH2: Chapter 44
TLH2: Chapter 45
TLH2: Chapter 46
TLH2: Chapter 47
TLH2: Chapter 48
TLH2: Chapter 49
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's Note
Special Chapter 2

TLH2: Chapter 38

150 2 1
By empredite

WARNING! R18

Erin's POV

"So, are you really sure everything you've talked about is clear to him?"

I can see that eagerness in his eyes through the mirror. I stopped drying my hair and looked at him.

"Crystal, babe." Sabi ko and winked at him.

Pagkapasok palang namin sa loob ng bahay at agad na nangulit sa akin si Ivan tungkol sa napag-usapan namin ni Ricky kanina.

He even followed me in the shower para lang makinig sa akin! Ibang klaseng kulit din itong si Ivan at napa-ikot na lamang ako ng mga mata sa kanya kanina.

I was combing my hair ng makita ko na napatayo ito ng kama at dahang-dahan na lumapit ito sa akin. I can feel his breath on my neck and it's giving me shivers. Napatitig ako dito through the mirror and he's looking at me like I'm his prey.

"What?"

"I just want to assure that I will only have you for myself. No one else but me." Seryosong sabi nito.

I can feel my cheeks heating up. Then a crazy idea came up to me.

"And if it's not?" Hamon ko dito.

He grinned and raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh, baby I'd go through to heaven and hell to fight for you."

I smirked and turned around to face him. I brushed my hand on his hair and I can see that his eyes soften.

"Darling, you will always have me. You know that." I said in a seductive tone.

I can see his jaw clenched, lihim akong napangiti sa sarili. He snakes his arms around my waist.

"Hm, you smell so good, babe." He huskily said and I can feel something hot inside me. With just his voice, he's turning me on. God, this man!

I chuckled sweetly. "Do you like it when I smell good?"

He smirked. "Why baby, there's not a time you didn't smell good to me."

"Oh, is that so? Is that the reason you're so into me?" I slowly brushed my fingers on the side of his neck and I can feel him tensing up.

His brows raised. "Sweetheart, it's one of the many reasons that I am so into you." He chuckled.

"Hmm?" I pretended to think. "Then, why do I feel like I can't see it in you?" I teased while biting my lips.

I smirked and his eyes are giving me shivers again down to my spine. Oh-oh, looks like I've gone too far with what I am thinking.

"You want me to show you, Ms. Confident?"

"Oh? You're ready for that?"

He walked slowly and as I moved backwards, I can feel the vanity table behind my back.

"I'm always ready for you, baby." He huskily said. We're only inches apart and I can smell his minty breath that's turning me on. My heart is beating so fast.

His eyes were locked to mine, it's like our eyes are the one doing the talking, and in one swift move, he kissed me hard on the lips and I replied the same intensity that he is giving me.

Ivan's POV

Our kiss went deeper and deeper. I released her and we were both gasping for air. But I'm not done yet. I kissed her neck that made her moan. I grabbed her by the ass while biting her torso and lay her on the bed.

I gently lay her and our lips meet again. I untie her robe and roamed my hands all over her body. God! This woman is making me crazy. She takes my shirt off while I do her robe down to her night gown.

I was surprise to see her wearing nothing beneath those very thin clothing. I looked at her and her face was red.

"Naughty." I said smirking and I kissed her on the lips fully again. I was about to lay her down when she shifted our position making me the one to meet the pillow. She breaks the kiss.

I looked at her questioningly. "Why, babe? Is there something wrong?"

She's just looking at me and I can feel that she's nervous. Nilapitan ko ito.

"Are you okay, Eunica?" Pag-aalala ko.

She nodded her head. "Uhm, I just wanted to try something"

"Try what?"

She just looked at me and nagulat ako ng bigla niya akong inihiga sa kama. I was hesitant at first but she just kissed me. Then suddenly, she pulled my boxers slowly while kissing and my eyes widened when I realized what she was about to do.

I held her hand when she was about to touch it. "Stop it, babe. You don't need to do this."

Akala ko makikinig ito, but she just smiled at me. "No, let me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, babe. "

"But --" She cuts me off with her fingers.

"Shush" she said before kissing me hard on the lips, moving to my ears, down to my neck. And she's kissing while looking directly in my eyes and I can't help but moan.

When she reached her destination, napatingin ito and I swear I saw her gulped.

"Amazing, isn't?" I jokingly said.

Inirapan lang ako nito and my eyes closed when I felt her soft hands on it. She slowly strokes it up and down. I'm so awed by Eunica's innocence. She's doing it again and becoming faster. I closed my eyes and seconds later, I can feel something hot and wet.

When I opened my eyes, she was looking at me intently and I can't help but moan. She's doing it like a pro! I looked at her again but this time her eyes are closed while she's savoring every bit of me.

She's doing it faster and faster for me to hold her head and pulled her hair while following her rhythm.

It's getting intense! Damn, she's so good!

Nagulat ako nang bigla itong tumigil, I wanted to scowl at her but she surprised me when she stroked it with her hands that made me moan even louder.

When I feel like I was about to explode, hindi ko na ito hinintay pa and took matters into my own hands. In just seconds, I pulled her on top of me. She shrieked but I kissed her hard on the lips.

"You're so naughty today, babe."

She was panting but then grinned at me and I was surprised again when she was on top of me! Riding me! God, she's so wet! I wanted to move but I let her do what she's supposed to do. And it feels like our bodies are talking to each other that I just found myself moving.

Our thrusts became faster and faster. I raised my body a little bit to kiss her while her hands were on the headboard. I kissed her neck, torso and sucked one breast while cupping the other that made her moan louder.

Everything feels like cloud nine and I can hear the bed rocking.

With one last hard thrusts, we both came and fell on each other panting.

Using my last strength, I laid her gently on my side and covered our bodies. I kissed her forehead. We looked into each other eyes and both laughed.

"You are such a sweet surprise, sweetheart." I said.

She giggled. "Did you liked it?"

I chuckled. "Oh, baby! I want more."

I said before pulling the sheets over us that made her laughed.

Erin's POV

Napahawak ako sa sintido ko ng marinig ko nanaman na nagtatalo si Raffy at Britney. They are currently in my office discussing the details of the wedding. Ivan was supposed to be here but he's stuck in a meeting and I understand that. I don't want to make this a big deal for us.

There are days naman na kasama ko siya magplano sa office ni Raffy and him not being here is just fine. He's just going to catch up if there will be time naman daw.

I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up when I remembered our love making a week ago. Believe me, I was surprised with myself. I don't know what came in to me that made me do it. I just followed my instincts and I'm glad I did.

And with that, he's always surprising me every night! There are times that we're almost welcomed by sunlight kaya may isang araw na parehas kaming puyat na pumasok sa office. Mabuti nga I survived that day nang hindi ko alam.

My heart fluttered, who would've thought we'd be this next level.

"Ms. Erin?"

Napalingon ako sa tumawag sa akin ng wala sarili. I looked at Raffy and he's looking at me with a worried face. My smile faded. I cleared my throat.

"Yes, Raffy? Is there something wrong?"

Raffy and Britney looked at each other. "Uhm, Ms. Erin I should be the one to ask you that. Are you okay?"

Napa-ayos ako ng upo na sadyang ikinagulat nilang dalawa. Gosh, Erin! That's so embarrassing!

"O-of course. Why wouldn't I? So, where we're we?"

"Uh? Okay?" Raffy said before telling me the details.

I'm currently driving my way home. Hindi na nakarating si Ivan kanina, he called me na sabay na lang kami umuwi but I said na magkita nalang kami sa bahay. I know he has work to do. Ayoko naman maputol iyon dahil lang sa akin. He knows that kaya wala siyang nagawa kundi sundin nalang ang gusto ko.

After 30 minutes, nakarating na ako sa mansion. I parked my car at pagbaba ko ay nakita ko naman si Mang Borge.

"Good Evening, Ms. Erin." sabi nito.

I smiled at him. "Good evening po. Dumating na ba si Ivan, Mang Borge?"

Mukhang napaisip ito. "Uhm, parang hindi pa po. Hindi po kasi ako yung nag-park nung sasakyan ni Sir kaya hindi ko po napansin."

Aside from Mang Borge, may iba pa kaming driver sa bahay, si Mang Enteng. Siya siguro ang nag-park ng sasakyan nito.

"Oh, I see. No worries." Sabi ko dito and handed my keys to him.

Pumasok na ako sa loob ng bahay. The smell of the food welcomed me that made my stomach growled. It's dinner time na din pala kaya siguro ay nagugutom na ako.

I was greeted by the maid when I was inside. I made my way to Ivo's room para batiin ito.

Nasa tapat na ako ng pinto nito and when I was about to open it, I heard my phone rang. I checked it to see Ricky texted me.

"Erin, we need to talk."

Nagtataka man, hindi ko muna ito pinansin at papasok na muna ako sa loob ng kwarto ng anak ko ngunit bigla nanaman tumunog ang phone ko that made me looked at it.

"As much as possible, Erin. Please don't tell Ivan."

My brows furrowed, what is he saying? Bigla akong kinabahan sa sinabi nito. Tungkol saan naman ito? It's weird because he doesn't texts me this way. Oo, makulit si Ricky but this time, parang kakaiba ang pinaparating nito.

"Hi, babe. What are you doing?"

I was about to text him back when I heard a voice that made me jump at sabay nito ang pagbagsak ng phone ko. I looked at him.

"Ivan!"

Natawa ito. "Sorry, you look so serious, Eunica. Did I startled you?"

Inirapan ko ito while I picked up my phone. Pilosopo pa. "You think?"

He grinned. And gave me a pecked on the cheek. "You're so cute, babe."

"Whatever!" At pinalo ko ito sa braso. Ang loko ay tawa naman ng tawa.

Ibinalik ko ang atensyon ko sa phone ko at para na din replyan si Ricky at nagulat ako ng bigla itong kinuha ni Ivan.

"Hey!"

"Mamaya na nga 'yan, babe. Ivo's waiting for us. Let's go inside." Aya nito sa akin and he opened our son's room at sabay kaming pumasok.

At the back of my mind, I was bothered by Ricky's messages. Hindi naman ito basta-basta mag-sesend ng message ng wala lang.

I just shrugged the thought in my mind at baka wala iyon at itinuon ang pansin ko sa anak ko masayang nagkukuwento sa ama nito. I looked at Ivan and he winked at me.

I stuck my tongue out to him at bigla naman itong sumimangot. Nginisihan ko siya at nakipag-kwentuhan na din kay Ivo.

I will deal with Ricky's cryptic message later and hoping that it's nothing.

Nothing important, I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6M 909K 44
(Game Series # 2) Aurora Marie Floresca just wanted to escape their house. Ever since her father re-married, palagi na silang nag-aaway dalawa. She w...
25.1K 506 86
"Make my son turns turns to a guy". "What?! Paano po?!....eh pusong babae na po yun,saka ang sungit pa po....baka naman po may ibang paraan pa po par...
40.9K 1.2K 35
She dont know him... But she let him enter her simple life... His innocence is the proof that he's not suspicious... Is he really not? Main Protagoni...
7.8K 61 21
Tulang may diin at punto. Tulang dadalhin ka sa paraiso. Tulang puno ng emosyong gigising sayong diwa. Tulang may tugmaan. Tulang magdadala sayo sa t...