Matters | JENSOO

Da Jisoo_AUs

Both Jisoo and Jennie are the freshmen in the university. Jisoo is a Science student and Jennie is an Interna... Altro

PART 1 The New Student
73 N
Lisoo
Jensoo - The First Meet
Apology
Combustion
Basecamp
JNK Hotel
School of International Business
The Suite
The Gummy Smile
Is Jennie pretty?
Angry Cat
She smiled back
Pairings
Loud Horn
We're different
Don't take me home
Random chances?
Taehyung and Jennie
Picky for rides
Precious and Fragile
Jisoo likes your smile
Addicted
Last ride?
Clingy
The day
Irene knows things
Competitive
"You drive, right?"
"You were cute"
Closer
She cried.
For real
Pick sides
Good night, Jennie
Do you remember last night?
Guilt
First love
In between
The Corridor
What if
Reminds me of you
PART 2 Miss Kim
She still has my number
My name
8 A.M.
Next to her
Parking Attendant
Mantis
Worse
Ellie Goulding
The river bank
Who called you?
Jack
Moving In
Why him?
Eat slowly, Jennie
Car keys
Not your friend
Work on weekend
Doesn't matter
Miss her badly
Wanting.
Jennie, it's Jisoo
Porridge
Jennie?
I miss you.
The ghost of Jennie
Good morning
I don't remember last night
Jenlisa
I'll buy you an ice cream
You matter the most
Fired
That was real
Chaesoo: the reconciliation
Swedish Spa
Cryptic Language
What friends can't do
Just a good night text
Dad And an Old Drawing
I thought you'd never asked
Careful with my heart
Breakfast
Edward Tulane
Friendship rings
Sunset
Really
Not enough
PART 3 Second year
Soojoo
The New Elected Student President
Broken Phone
Selfie
Curated
Mandu
The Corners
Jenlous
A night phone call
Irene, Chaelisa: parents.
Doyeon
Ghosted
Jeju island
Three girls
Paradox
Surprise
The Castle
Pissed off
Going nowhere
Wanting more
She didn't
Internal monologue: Jennie
Jisoo's thought
Panic attack
Lantern
Vrene
A visit
Hanging
A plan
That Jennie Jennie
Eggplant
In all honesty
The night was complicated
Jennie's world
Situations
Exam preparation
Cramming
She wants Jennie
The First Snow
Exam Weeks
A Locket
Planned Surprises
The Kims and The Parks
The Christmas Eve
25th
Party at Manoban's
An Explanation
Mistletoe and a Kiss
Jenkai
Lies were forgiven.
The Mess
The Breakdown
The regret
Vrene
A basket of fruit
See right through me
Who is Jisoo? A throwback
It's Jisoo's birthday
One-sided Competition
Yeri, Jisoo and Jennie
It's Jennie birthday
Finally.
There's nothing I can do. It's you.
Don't fight alone anymore
Nayeon
An eye for an eye
Chaesoo: The Final Boss
Jisoo brave era
Jisoo's thought: A Lesson In Vulnerability
Internal Monologue: Jennie
PART 4 Stay
She said it back
Baby Bear
Two more days
Sulking Pika
Sailing
The good news
Abilene
Girlfriend 101
The Laundry Problem
Father's Backup
Spring Semester
Jennie and her Grand Mission
Kingpins and Puddings
Gold digger
Goodbye, Sophomore
The Secretary
Only 19
Japan
Grading Boobies
Mission Accomplished 🔞
Yours

I love you.

1.1K 59 19
Da Jisoo_AUs

Jennie on her private twitter account:

Twitter:

Rosé on her private twitter account:

Kai on his twitter account:

***

Jennie didn't know where Jisoo was taking her to; they'd been driving around the city while Jisoo relentlessly lecturing her about how inappropriate it was to terminate the contract.

"Didn't you see? It was a win-win situation for him. If you terminate the contract, he definitely will use it as a weapon to frame you as an unfit leader for JNK Corp, that you're under bad influence. Even now, he's still winning because his company still involves into the project. It's best not to touch on this matter, Jennie."

"You don't know what he did and what he was trying to do to us."

"I know, but it doesn't matter."

"Of course it matters, Jisoo. You're important to me."

"I can handle it, I will handle it when it's time," Jisoo parked the car across their favorite park, "You don't need to ruin anyone or your company to protect me."

"I was this close to shut him down." Jennie complained.

"No, you were this close to destroying your reputation," Jisoo opened the door for Jennie, "Let's go, let's get some fresh air."

"I will be fine, I'm too rich to be destroyed by his small company."

"Okay rich kid, let's get yourself some rich air."

Jisoo held Jennie's hand and led her towards the river bank; they stopped at their favorite spot, it's the bench under the tree facing the river. As soon as they sat down, they continued their little bickering.

"You were lecturing me about appropriation while you did something inappropriate back then." Jennie deliberately turned her face away from Jisoo, her heart was pounding.

"Uh? I'm sorry, I pushed him without thinking, I thought he was hurting you."

"Not that one, you fool!"

"I was lying about the confidential documents?"

"That!" Jennie said aggressively, "also lying to him by claiming someone is yours... when in fact she isn't."

Jisoo recalled that she indeed claimed Jennie as her girlfriend in front of Kai. She didn't think at all, the word just shamelessly escaped. Suddenly Jisoo felt nervous, shit.. are we doing this now? Can't she just wait for 3 more days???

"Well, about that..." Jisoo searched for words, she didn't prepare for this.

Jennie sighed a very loud sigh.

"You will be my girlfriend anyway in 3 days, so why can't I tell him that? I'm just 3 days early!" Jisoo fought back.

Jennie was astounded, she tried to recollect all her thoughts, She will do what? I will be what??

"Oh I didn't know that I would be someone's girlfriend in 3 days! Oh wow what a surprising piece of information!" She chanted sarcastically.

"Yes... 3 days... uhm..." Jisoo was stuttering, "You know.. I will... we..."

Jennie's heart was pounding even faster but she didn't give in, "Why in 3 days? And what if I say no? Then what you've told him is a misinformation."

"Why would you say no???" Jisoo couldn't handle it, she hadn't thought about the possibility, all she wanted was 3 more days to make a perfect proposal.

"If it's in 3 days, I will say no." Jennie said calmly.

Jisoo got up and glared at Jennie, she was too stunned to speak.

"But.. but Jennie..."

"You will be girlfriend-less 3 days from now," Jennie said flatly and gave Jisoo a thumb up, "Good luck with that."

Jisoo suddenly felt her knees weak so she sat herself down, blood drained from her face, she said pleadingly, "I haven't prepared anything for today. But in 3 days, I have something for you, I will make it perfect for you, I promise."

Jisoo took off Jennie's glove and kissed her hand. She caressed it and kissed it again; all while fixing her eyes fondly on Jennie. The sensation was too overwhelming for Jennie to handle. Before Jennie gave in to Jisoo's touch and her pleading eyes, she quickly bailed herself away from the situation; dragging her steps to front onto the riverview.

She let the silence adjusted both of their minds.

Jisoo wanted and waited for the perfect time but Jennie felt like now was the time.

"Jisoo," she spoke way softer this time, "Don't you think this place is already perfect?"

Jisoo looked at her from behind, "You are."

Jennie turned around and edged slowly towards Jisoo. Her eyes raked over the girl that was inches away from her, she slipped in her tiny body in between the gap of Jisoo's legs. The older girl was just sitting there like an obedient kid. Jennie observed Jisoo's face under the moonlight. It was pure and innocent and loving; the girl's eyes explicitly adoring what was in front of her. You wouldn't believe that this was the same girl that had stormed in front of a boy that touched what she perceived as hers. Jennie wanted that, she wanted to be hers. Jennie knew she couldn't wait for 3 more days, she wanted her badly and she wanted her now.

Jennie took off the other glove and put it in her pocket. Her bare hands cupped Jisoo's face; they were cold but Jisoo didn't even flinch.

Jisoo looked up to Jennie, her eyes reflected both the dimmed light and her feelings as clear as the night sky.

"Why can't I have you today instead?" asked Jennie.

"Because I have nothing today. And I haven't prepared."

"Why can't I have unrehearsed Jisoo with no jewelry box in her hand instead?"

"I have so many things to tell you. I have something special to give you. If we could just wait."

"After what you did back there?" Jennie bit her lower lip, "Do you think I can wait that long?"

Like a puppy, Jisoo slowly shifted her eyes lower to Jennie's lips. Who is she fooling right now? Jennie's cold hands were burning her skin on the touch, it was like a shot of vodka for an unsuspecting soul.

"What do you want to tell me the most?"

Jisoo kept her gaze fixed on Jennie; not only her knees were weak now but her tongue was also numb. Where had all her strength gone?

"That I love you..." She finally managed to say it like it was her death wish.

Jisoo was hypnotized, she failed to recall the perfect plan she had designed. It was just right to say the three words at that very moment.

Shouldn't it come with an explanation? Should at least a flower accompany those three words?

Why am I so foolish?

Would the girl say the three words back?

As for Jennie, the words Jisoo muttered were too hazy that she had to get herself closer to Jisoo and rested her forehead against hers. She couldn't bring herself to say it back because she knew she would be engulfed by the weight of the words that she couldn't simply say it. So instead, she said,

"And what do you want to give me the most?"

"My heart."

Jisoo waited; but the girl didn't say it back. Jisoo could see Jennie hid her nervousness behind a slight smile; The girl was overwhelmed; she was fighting all types of feelings that stormed inside her.

Jisoo's heart had fallen so hard for Jennie at that moment, she failed to keep her body steady. Jisoo found her hands under Jennie's coat and rested them on her waist as she pulled the girl even closer.

They stayed like that for a few moment, both of them needed it. It was a picture perfect, oh how Jisoo wished she could freeze that very moment into something more tangible than a mere memory.

"Jennie, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

It was a whisper, she herself couldn't even hear it clearly. The words seemed to vanish into the thin air, carried away by the night wind only to be scattered into the darkness.

So Jisoo didn't wait for the answer, she wrapped her hands tighter around Jennie's body as her lips reached for Jennie's. Jennie didn't waste a second to kiss her back. The kiss was electrifying on the touch but Jisoo felt weightless; her head was so light, she was flying amongst the emptiness of the night sky. It was a starless night but she swore she tasted plenty of them on every part of Jennie's lips.

"Jennie I love you." She repeated the words as she spooned Jennie's mouth lightly with hers. She felt Jennie's hands crawled to the back of her neck and head but she herself couldn't move her hands. Her whole body was numb. In fact, she was too weak that the only thing she could move was her lips as it obediently followed the rhythm that Jennie set.

Jisoo could feel the girl was smiling while they were kissing; and then a drop of something warm dampened her face, and then another, and another one.

With every stroke that Jennie kissed her, Jisoo could hear all the things the girl couldn't say and feel every emotions she couldn't convey.

Jisoo deciphered them all; she enlivened them one by one inside her heart.

Sometimes, the deepest truth meant to be kept abide within oneself, untouched and unspoken. And whether Jisoo liked it or not, the most precious thing were oftentimes intangible and she accepted that at last.

***

When Jennie finally stopped doing whatever she was doing, Jisoo was on a whim for more. She was dazed and as she opened her eyes, she saw a girl with a gummy smile staring back at her. The girl's face was beaming with happiness even though her eyes were teary.

"You're beautiful," Jisoo weakly breathed out the words as she leaned towards Jennie to get more kisses. She faintly heard Jennie laughed; the girl playfully dodged her kiss.

The wind brought the sweet whiff of Jennie's skin and Jisoo's hand unconsciously crawled under Jennie's clothes and found her bare skin. She caressed it lightly. She couldn't believe that Jennie was now hers.

She was clearly intoxicated by what she touched and smelled that she needed a few minutes to get all her senses back.

"..." She faintly heard Jennie said, "See? I told you it wasn't that hard."

Jisoo took Jennie's gloveless hands into hers and squeezed them tight. She brought them closer to her mouth as she gusted out warm air before she put the gloves back on. She patted the seat beside her and watched Jennie settled herself on the bench.

The air was getting warm and Jennie unbuttoned her coat, she took out the necklace from under her sweater and showed it to Jisoo.

"It's the necklace I gave you," Jisoo said cheerfully.

"I've always made up scenarios where you gave me the necklace as you intended it to be. But the reality is different. it was just a Christmas present and it tormented me."

"It looks good on you," Jisoo admired what she saw.

Jennie was still looking down to the heart-shaped pedant that Jisoo gave. She looked troubled.

"Jennie, why don't you take it off and give it to me. Let's create a beautiful memory this time."

Jennie took the necklace off and handed it to Jisoo.

"You've always said that I am not good with words. I can't flirt and I can't express my feelings properly."

"That's so true." Jennie agreed wholeheartedly.

Jisoo smiled as she shared her the story when she and Lisa picked the pedant from the jewelry store downtown; how she wrapped it carefully in a box she made herself; how fitting the pedant to describe Jennie.

Jisoo then moved to her favorite part, "This gold frame is protecting what's inside. This clear part is made of some kind of crystal. You can see right through it just like I can see right through you. I feel like you're always letting me in, without any hesitation or fear. You make your intentions clear with everything you do. And I admire you for that. You laughed and you cried like you don't care," Jisoo paused and held Jennie's gaze for a moment, "You even initiated a lot of things in our relationship. You persistently asked me to introduce you to my dad, for example."

Jennie chuckled.

"Remember the first snow? You kissed me on the cheek... and you also comfortably stole our first kiss in a very unexpected way."

"But you liked it, admit it," Jennie pouted.

"I haven't told you this but, I admire you for being so vulnerable around me. Never in my wildest imagination that Jennie Kim will do what you did at the coffee house after the Christmas night."

"I practically begged you to make me your girlfriend." Jennie giggled. She remembered all the wild texts she sent to Jisoo, how she came to her house to make her change her mind, how she undid a few buttons of her shirt just to get Jisoo's attention, how she hugged Jisoo tightly and begged her not to leave. It had been a painful memory, but it now felt like a distant memory that left a mnemonic scar served to remind her of how far they both had grown together. That night, she taught herself to treasure it.

Jisoo smiled bitterly, "But I was too scared to be vulnerable. That morning in the coffee house, I didn't expect you to strip me naked off my pride, you saw me for who I was and... and I wasn't ready. I didn't want to be weak in front of you."

"Knowing every part of you won't change how I feel about you."

Jisoo reached for Jennie's hand and kissed it.

"And lastly," Jisoo carefully lifted the necklace onto Jennie's neck and she was delighted at the sight, "The heart shape symbolizes my feelings towards you."

"I love you, Jennie."

***

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

194K 5.1K 29
Jisoo and Jennie have been friends since first grade. Two years into high school they are suddenly a lot more curious about love, sex and each other...
11.7K 813 19
Jennie is a nerd and a pure heart girl. When she fall in love with one of the most handsome girl in the college, but she didn't realize her life is g...
245K 8.8K 34
jennie kim is the new foreign exchange student from korea. roseanne park is the school's queen bee. rosé has it all, popularity, friends, a boyfriend...
12.6K 491 25
(ON-HOLD) It's normal to like a Professor sometimes but for her, it more than that. Seducing eachother during classes, their chemistry and bond... wi...