Love | Jdot Breezy

By morgan_lifee

"๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123

11

5.7K 247 78
By morgan_lifee

Legacy Kind...

"Okay guys we're going to go around in a circle and name what our babyfathers call us." The instructed Ms.Faith said while smiling.

Legacy signed up for pregnancy class and now she regret it, one because everybody being so quiet, no one is talking, and she wants to hold someone hand but she don't even know these people to do that.

"My baby father calls me a bitch." A girl said as they went around in a circle.

"Um, wow, okay next."

"Mines died." Someone revealed making Legacy feel bad.

"Mines call me a hoe."

"Mines don't even call, he in jail clapping other niggas cheeks." Someone shrugged making Legacy mouth drop open.

"Mines call me a baby having machine." A lady said.

"Mines beat my ass everyday." Another one spoke.

'Well damn... and I'm complaining about the demon babydaddy I have now, baby I'm grateful now praise the Lord.' Legacy said in her head.

"Legacy your turn." Ms.Faith said, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oh mines calls me Legacy, or a child cause I cry a lot, but in a joking way." She explained making them nod their head.

"Girl you got it lucky, might have to steal yo babydaddy." A lady smiled at her and Legacy returned it.

"Okay, class is over." Ms.Faith smiled, Legacy immediately got up, grabbed her purse and walked out of the building.

She spotted Jdot car and smiled as she walked to his car and seen Zaxbys.

"This for me?" She asked him as she moved the bag so she could sit.

"Naw, it's for my other babymama." He mugged.

"Oh well tell her congratulations." Legacy smiled at him, he squinted his eyes at her and seen she genuinely meant it.

"You so fuckin dumb sometimes, it's yours." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, but don't your other babymama gotta eat?" She frowned making him huff out of frustration.

"I don't have another babymama, you my only one, I was playing." He said making Legacy face turn into a smile.

"Ohhhhhhh, thank you, I wish it was another babymother." She said as she opened her food.

"Why would you want that?" He asked her, most females be hating, but she not hating she's literally being nice and Jdot was confused.

"Because, my baby need a sibling, and I'm not birthing another child, so therefore it's all left up to the hoe having daddy." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ian no hoe." He mugged.

"You tryna fool me or yourself?" She asked him as she ate her chicken wings.

"Shut the fuck up." He mugged.

"Okay, but let me tell you what happened in class today, so Ms.Faith told us to say tell everyone what our baby father calls us, them people said they call them a hoe, bitch, baby having machine, one of them dead, one of dem in jail clapping niggas cheeks, whatever that is, and one of them beat on them." She said before drinking her lemonade.

"And?" He asked clueless on why he should care.

"That's very sad, and I felt bad cause I said you don't call me anything bad, not that I want you to, but them women are so strong, and here I am, being a passenger princess and eating food." She said.

"Damn." He said not caring at all, he don't care, but he cares that she cares about those people.

"Yeah I know, I felt so bad." She frowned.

"Well stop feeling bad, they should've never laid up with a fuck nigga." He shrugged shoulders.

"Your right, if I ever decide I want another baby I'll get artificial insemination, because if somebody think they thing going inside of me, they gots to be popping percs." Legacy laughed at her own joke.

"So you rather be a mom and a virgin?" Jdot asked clueless.

"Yes sir, I heard them things hurt, and me, imma cry baby I already accepted my fate." She shrugged her shoulders not caring.

"Yeah, you different." Jdot laughed, he never met a female like her and the more he learned about her the more became surprised.

"I know, anyways can I do your nails when we get to my house?" She asked him making him mug.

"Everyday, I try to be nice to yo ass but you just be trying me, do I look like a fuckin punk to you?" He asked while mugging.

"You want me to answer honestly? Or be a liar?" She smiled trying to get a reaction out of him.

"Legacy get the fuck out my car before I run yo ass over." He rubbed his temples after he parked the car in her driveway.

She smiled as she watched trying not to laugh, "But Mr.Breezy I was asking a genuine question."

"You got me fucked up on Ku, mane Legacy get the fuck out." He twisted his wick around his finger trying not to curse her out.

"Okay baby father, have a good day." She smiled and kissed his cheek before getting out of the car.

She unlocked the house door and then walked in before locking the door back.

It was official, nobody got under Ja'Antae skin better then Legacy, and he didn't like it.

Legacy took off her shoes and put her bag in her room before walking back downstairs and grabbing her a Snapple before walking back upstairs to her room.

"Today drained me." Legacy copied the TikTok as she did a dramatic sigh.

"Legacy!" She heard her brother yell from downstairs as she heard commotion and a lot of voices.

"Yes brother?" She yelled back downstairs but he didn't say anything so in many other words he want her to come downstairs and see what he want.

She got out of her bed and walked downstairs to be met with his friends, great, and they were smoking, along with a 6 year old child who looked similar to her brother.

"How may I help you?" She asked as she sat on the side of him.

"Noah come here." Spinz said making the lil boy get from out of his seat and stand in front of him.

"Dis yo auntie, and dis yo nephew." He told both of them making the 6 year old boy mug her.

"When did you have a child?" Legacy asked.

"Shi, ion know I just found out about him." He shrugged his shoulders making Legacy mouth drop.

"Oh my lord, hi little man, I'm Legacy, you can call me Legacy, or tt." She shrugged her shoulders while smiling.

"Wassuh shawty, I'm Noah." He smiled making Legacy raise her eyebrows while the boys bussed out laughing.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"I'm 6, you a little to fine to be my auntie." He smirked.

"Oh see baby naw, Noah get yo child, and I know I'm to fine to be auntie." Legacy said before she got out of her seat and begin walking upstairs back to her room.

"Wait, can I go with you?" He asked her.

"Ask your dad." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Can I?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"Yea." He nodded his head, Noah took off running upstairs right behind Legacy.

"So what you do for fun?" He asked as he sat on her bed.

"I don't know, I color, and do nails." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh shit, okay I see you girl." He smiled as he wiggled his fingers.

"Your 6! Your not supposed to curse." She said making him shrug his shoulders.

"I don't give a fuck, wait you gone tell my daddy?" He asked, last time he cursed his daddy whooped him.

"No, your secret safe with me little man." She fist bumped making him form a smile.

"Oh yeah, I like you." He smiled before grabbing her remote.

"Anyways, so what school you go to?" She asked him.

"Spring Park elementary." He answered as he kicked his feet up on her bed.

"Ouu maybe one day I can pick you up and we can do Auntie, Nephew date." She smiled.

"For real!" He jumped up getting excited, his mother didn't show him attention like that, so when he got it from another adult female he was always excited.

"Yea, we can go to the mall, beach, and the park." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Yay! Oh Ouu what's this?" He asked as he grabbed her speaker and microphone.

"Oh that's a speaker I play music on it and then I tap into the mic with it." Legacy answered as she got off of her bed to turn it on.

"You want to rap in it?" Legacy asked once she turned it on.

"I can? Yay!" He jumped up and down making Legacy smile, she loved kids.

"Yea, what song you want?" She asked as she grabbed her phone.

"Um, do Bad Bad by youngboy." He said as he grabbed the mic and turned the speaker up.

The beat begin playing making Legacy get on her bed and start getting hype.

"Youngboy came back like they left him for dead!" Noah rapped.

"Yeah he came back!" Legacy cheered him on.

"Coolin rollin I told shawty give me head!" He jumped up and down.

"Yeah nephew!" She yelled.

"Shawty don't love me, you know imma treat her bad!" He rapped.

"Treat her real bad!" She yelled.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.4K 15
( UNDER EDITING ) Harry pressed his lips together he couldn't stand the mud-blood and blood-traitor he knew they didn't really care he know they onl...
70.1K 1.7K 37
The Devil in Disguise falls for the woman who makes him vulnerable. (Extended Summary inside) The Originals (Season 1) - (Season 2) Published: Septem...
50.6K 1.2K 65
........................ I will put an Author's note right here. On account of this being a fan fiction, some things will be changed around to fit th...
647K 33.4K 31
Paranormal type shit -๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“๐๐€๐๐˜๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ