Pleasing (H.S)

Bởi white_eyes_

He is a rockstar, but also her boss. She is a creative director, who happens to work in pleasing. This is the... Xem Thêm

Intro
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
epilogue
epilogue (Iris' version)

forty one

1.3K 43 3
Bởi white_eyes_

I'm so sorry that it's taking so long to update. I was taking an exam for my diploma in Spanish and the studying was taking so much of my energy.

10 weeks pregnant

Iris

We're back in London, for real this time. It's a big change, especially to Emma who had to say goodbye to her best friend and see her again in a couple of months when they are going to visit us. There is so much crying but I think she likes it more here.

Harry is feeling better than ever. His inspiration is back, he is in such a better mood and I think that he loves us being here, together. He always told me that if he was to start a family, he wanted to do that here. It was my dream as well, for my kids to grow up as I did. And I'm ao happy.

I'm so happy. I can scream it from the rooftops. I want thw whole world to hear it. I have a fiancé, I have a daughter and another kid on the way. That is a dream coming true. I always dreamt about a big family and Harry is the perfect person to have this family.

We talk to the baby so much. We always talk about our days to them, tell them we love them and that we can't wait to mwet them. Harry even sings to them from time to time.

But I would lie if i tell you that we aren't nervous. Shit, we are anxious. There are countless conversations about how we think that Emma is going to react when we tell her the news. I know that we don't have to be that stressed out because Emma is the kindest soul ever. She is a ray of sunshine, a golden girl and she will love her little sibling so much.

She always asked me for a little sister. She wanted someone to play with her when I was occupied. She stopped asking when she met Harry. He filled a spot in her heart and she forgot about the other. But deep down she still wishes to have a sister. She and Harry will be a pain in the ass when we tell her about it. I can hear their voices saying that the baby in mummy's tummy is a girl.

We told our mothers about the pregnancy a few days ago. It went wonderful.

"Do you think that your mother will kill me?" Harry asks me.

"Why do you think that?" I answer to his question with another question.

He shrugs, wanting me to know that he doesn't know exactly why he feels like that. "I mean, I know for two years, we are together for a year and a half and somehow I managed to become your fiancé, to get your daughter to call me daddy and to get you pregnant. If someone did that to Emma, I would deeply hate them." He's saying his thoughts while driving to my mother's place. Anne is already there and they are waiting for us. Emma is asleep as well as Oliver in the backseat of the car, that's why we can talk a little bit more freely.

"My mother loves you more than me, so don't worry."

"That's bullshit and you know it." He says and I ask him why. "Because you are the most loveable person I know, Iris. There isn't any person that I know that don't love you."

"Shut up, you're making me blush."

"I love that I can still make you blush, darling."

"Daddy." Emma's awake and and immediately asks for her dad. She loves him so much and she wants to be with him all day, so now that he doesn't work, she's at her best. The only time when they are apart is when she's at school. "Are we there yet?"

"In a few minutes, little honey." He says and she just yawns.

In fact after a few minutes we arrive at our destination. Our mothers are already outside and waiting for us. They became so good friends and they do so many things together. It's so good to know that our families have a great bond. "They are here." I listen my mum's voice before I have the chance to open the door to get out of the car. She and Anne come running to us and open Emma's door. One of them takes Oliver's leash and the other helps Emma to get out of her seat and the car in general. "I can't believe that they don't care about us." Harry whispers as we follow them inside the house.

"How are you, sweethearts?" Anne asks because she has heard her son.

"We are fine, thank you." She hugs us and my mother does the same.

We eat dinner all together and then we take Oliver for a walk around the neighborhood. The neighbors still can't believe how I managed to find a man, and especially this man. There are a few girls that stop us here and there to just say Hello. Nobody asks for photos because they care about our privacy. Well, not mine but surely Harry's and, I want to believe, Emma's. All of the girls are so sweet. They greet Emma and then Harry, making Emma think that she's the famous one in the family.

Later that evening, we are all sitting in the living room. Emma is asleep on her room, with Oliver there of course. She doesn't go anywhere without her bestfriend. "Why are you so serious?" My mother, Sophie, asks.

"We have to tell you something." I say.

"Did you decide where you want to get married?" She asks again.

"We aren't getting married yet, probably not until after November." Harry says, giving a hint that both of them catch but don't say a thing waiting for us to say it. "Iris is pregnant."

"I am pregnant." We say together and he takes my hand so he can calm himself down a bit. I don't even know why he's so anxious.

"Oh my God." "I knew it." They say together making us laugh. They both stand up immediately and come to where we sit. They hug us and I can see the tears streaming down their faces. Harry is crying too and I'm sure that I will be a mess in a couple of seconds too. "Congratulations." They say and I feel Harry's body relax completely.

"How far along are you?" Anne asks me, she still has me in her arms while my mother whispers something to Harry, making him relax.

"10 weeks."

And that's how it went. The next day, Gemma came to visit us and we told her too. She's the most excited out of everyone. Tonya comes second when it comes to Gemma. She said that she is so excited to welcome another member into her family, and even more excited that she is about to welcome yet another person that is going to call her auntie Gem. She loves that Emma calls her Auntie Gem, it gives her so much happiness. I am so glad that Harry's family loves us. They never said a bad thing about us, on the other hand they welcomed us with open arms. They are the kindness the world needs.

Today Harry Lambert and Jeff came to visit us. We even facetimed Molly. It was more than a business meeting than a friend dinner. We talked about our upcoming collection and the colours that are tested and ready to go on sale. We even talked about the new item we are going to launch, the vibrators. I've been talking about that since I was hired and now the time has come. I believe that these items are going to be out sometime next year, in the start of 2024.

"We have to tell you something, two things to be exact." Harry tells them before the end of the meeting. "Iris and I got engaged." He says and I show them the ring. Both of them gasp and the congratulations are being her all over the place.

Emma isn't home today. She's staying with Gemma because they want to spend more time together and give us a few time alone to relax and rest. "Don't congratulate us yet." I say. "We have another announcement." I pause for a bit and Harry nods, giving me strength. "We are pregnant."

And that's when everyone starts cheering and hugging us. Molly even told us that she will take the first plane available so she won't miss a thing.

12 weeks pregnant

A few days later Harry comes to the bedroom. Emma has just fallen asleep and I am about to sleep as well. Pregnancy is still a bitch. "They want me to do a special for Harry's house. It turns one this year."

"Who are they?" I ask and he looks at me.

"BBC radio one and my management team. I think I'll do it, as a goodbye both to this era and to the fans."

"You are saying that like you are about to retire." I joke and he doesn't laugh. He just looks at me like it is a great idea.

"I don't think that I'll tour again. I've been touring since I was 17. I think it is time to stop now that I'm 30 years old." He says like he means it but I know that he doesn't.

"I know that you will tour again, so don't say words that you don't mean. Touring and performing is your passion, so let's take one step at a time and relax. This is your break, you are going to relax and then you can decide what you want to do. Okay?" I say, trying to be reasonable.

"You always say the right things." He sounds defeated. I watch him raising my t-shirt, which is really his t-shirt, and kissing my nonexistent bump.

"Hello baby plum, I'm daddy. I'm so excited to see how you are in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to meet you. I love you so much, even though you are giving your mummy a hard time." He says and he places another kiss on my bump. This is a ritual we have every night. Harry can't sleep if he doesn't kiss all of his babies.

"When are you shooting for BBC?" I ask him as I place my head on his chest.

"In a week from now. Now tell me, Molly gave you a hard time today?"

-

"How was it?" I ask Harry as he sits on the table near Emma. She gives him a kiss on his cheek and then continues to watch Bluey on my phone.

"It was great. I did a cover of one song too."

"Oh, which one?" I ask and I have a feeling that he won't tell me.

"Do you remember the other night when Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls was playing on the radio?" He asks me and I gasp.

"You didn't."

"Oh, I did. Everyone will know how I feel know. Emma, do you remember the song you and I were singing a few days before." Harry asks our daughter and she nods. "Okay, let's sing it for mumma. Alexa, play Iris by Goo Goo Dolls."

And then Harry takes Emma into his arms and they start to dance around me singing the words. Or maybe the right way to phrase it, is that Harry was singing the correct lyrics and Emma was just humming the tune.

"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now"

"And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand"

"When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am"

...
I promise that the next chapter is going to be longer.

BUT until then go read my new story.

It's called Right where you left me.

I'm waiting for your opinions.

I love you all, thank you for being here <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28K 713 56
In which she goes to EVERY LOT concert. or In which he comes out every night in the hope of seeing HER.
66.9K 1K 69
Harry Styles the young single dad to a beautiful little 2 year old, but with a rough past. What happens when he meets Skylar winters? Will Harry let...
116K 4.5K 31
*Includes Mature Content* Harry Styles: the founder and CEO of one of the fastest-growing American record labels and recording companies in the world...
127 9 8
Rayne and Harry styles. Two people who fucking hate each other. But they also can't get enough. Rayne eden is the daughter of undercover organisati...