We'll Make Memories

By IngoAP

Alba Herrera was a rather normal girl. What happens when she meets Dinah Jane Hansen? ---- WHAT TO EXPECT: Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Epilogue

67

3.7K 152 5
By IngoAP

I watched as Dinah paced around the room, rocking a crying Benjamin in her arms.

"What's wrong, baby? You're clean, you're fed, what's wrong?" She asked as he kept crying. She looked up at me with desperation in her eyes. "Babe I don't know what to do."

I bit my lip and tried to block out the sound of him crying. "You want to try a pacifier again?"

We had tried it a few times but he never took it, always spit it out.

Dinah nodded. "Yes please."

I rushed to the nightstand and took out a pacifier and went over to them. I put it in his mouth and he spit it out and kept crying.

"No, no, no." Dinah begged. "Please Benjamin." I think she was getting enough of the crying and not knowing what to do. This had been going on for almost two hours. "I know you're tired but you won't be tired if you just sleep."

I grabbed the pacifier again and wiped it on my clothes before putting it in his mouth again and holding it. "Please, please, please." I whispered. "Please take it mijo."

I sighed in relief when his mouth slowly closed around it and he quieted down to only whimpering slightly.

"That's it Benji." I smiled at him. He looked between Dinah and I, finally settling on me.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Dinah said softly when she noticed him relaxing.

When I left his sight he whined but Dinah managed to calm him down. She laid him down in the crib after kissing his forehead and putting the covers over him.

She turned around and went to join me but stopped and sighed when Benji's cries filled the room again.

"Babe just put him in with us." I sighed and laid my head back into the pillows. "He needs sleep and so do we. Plus, the girls are probably still up because of him."

Dinah nodded and grabbed him and he immediately stopped crying. I scooted over so Dinah could place him in the middle of the bed. Then she laid down next to him so he wouldn't fall off the bed.

I turned on my side so I was turning towards Dinah and Benji and supported my weight on my elbow.

I saw and heard the sound of the pacifier in his mouth as he looked at me with his big, but tired, brown eyes.

I wiped his cheek that were wet with tears and pulled the covers over him. "Vete a dormir mijo." I kissed his forehead and laid my head on the pillow, still turning to him.

I carefully laid my hand on his stomach and stroked his baby belly softly. He closed his eyes and I hoped he was going to fall asleep but he opened them again.

"Can you sing or something?" I yawned.

"What do you want me to sing?" She asked.

"I don't know. Something calming." I said.

She thought for a moment before singing the song she played when she made up for getting home late for our anniversary.

I noticed Benji wasn't falling asleep so I pulled him closer to me and hugged him to my chest as I rubbed his back.

I smiled as I felt him snuggle slightly into my chest and I heard his breath start to even out.

I heard a phone click and I looked up at Dinah who had her phone up. "Dinah, shh." I whispered.

"Babe, when he's asleep, he's out of it. Don't worry." She said and scooted closer to me. I carefully cuddled into her, careful to not squish Benji.

I laid my head on her shoulder so I could hide my face in her neck if I wanted and watched her on her phone.

She was on Instagram again. She usually posted there first then moved over to Twitter.

DinahJane97: They're my everything <3 don't need anything else

I smiled as Dinah posted it and laid her phone on the table. I felt her turn so she was facing me and she carefully wrapped her arms around me.

I felt her lips press to my forehead, then nose, then lips softly. "I love you." She whispered as she looked into my eyes.

"I love you too hermosa." I smiled and kissed her softly again before falling into a peaceful sleep.

----

I woke up to something tugging at my eyelashes. I scrunched my eyes up before opening them and seeing Benji looking up at me with a smile.

Even though I only had about four or five hours of sleep, he could still make me smile.

"Buenos días mijo." I said and stretched my arms over my head. I slowly stood up and then when I turned around and looked back at Benji, he had rolled over to Dinah and was putting his fingers in her mouth. "No, Benji!" I whisper shouted and grabbed him. "Let mommy sleep okay?"

He squirmed a little in my grasp but then settled down and put his hand on my shoulder while I put my hand on his back so he wouldn't fall backwards.

I left the room and entered the hallway. I checked all of the girls' room and noticed them all sleeping. No surprise there, it was six in the morning.

I went into Benji's room and changed his diaper and onesie before going down to the kitchen with him.

I sat him down in his highchair and made sure he wouldn't fall or get out.

He usually ate at eight so I wasn't gonna feed him and mess up that whole routine while we just got it in order.

"Here are your toys. Keys, phone... Book." I smiled and kissed his head as he started messing with his toys, putting the keys in his mouth.

I turned around and decided that I might as well make breakfast.

I took out a pan and eggs and bacon and bread. I then grabbed a bowl and whisked the eggs together.

I turned on the radio and, of course, 'Worth it' was on.

"Look baby, your mommy and aunties are on the radio." I smiled and turned to Benji who was fiddling with the toy keys. "Not the most appropriate song but whatever." I walked up to him and got his attention. "Just gimme you, just gimme you. Just gimme you, that's all I wanna do." I smiled as Benji cooed. "Yeah baby, that's your mommy."

I walked back up to the stove and whisked the eggs better together.

"Baby I'm worth it. Uh huh I'm worth it. Gimme gimme I'm worth it." I sang to the song.

I squealed when I felt hands at my hips that pushed me up to the counter beside the sink.

"You're so worth it." I felt Dinah's hot breath on my ear and I shivered. Her hands ran up and down my sides then under my shirt.

I moaned softly, completely forgetting that Benjamin was in the room and getting lost in Dinah's touch. We haven't done anything since Benji was born. Either we were busy with him or we were too tired.

I turned around and placed my mouth on Dinah's as she hoisted me up on the counter.

I wrapped my legs around Dinah's waist and she put her hands on my thighs and stroked them softly.

I moaned into Dinah's mouth as she slipped her tongue inside my mouth.

I pulled away from Dinah when I heard a gasp. I saw Camila rushing towards Benji and pick him up. "My godson will not watch his mothers do the nasty on the kitchen counter." She looked at us again and eyed us for a moment. "Horndogs." She muttered before leaving the kitchen.

Dinah and I looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Oh my god." I slowly stopped laughing and wiped my eyes. I noticed Dinah looking at me. "What?"

"I just love you."

"I love you too." I smiled at her then kissed her. "Holy sh- Dinah!" I yelled when she swept me in her arms bridal style. "What are you doing?!"

"We're gonna finish what we started." She said and headed to the kitchen door.

"No, wait! The stove, I gotta turn it off." I said and reached for the stove.

Dinah rolled her eyes and backed to the stove that I turned off.

"Okay, done." I smiled and kissed her neck.

Dinah rushed up to the bedroom and I squealed when she threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me.

"So worth it." She whispered before lowering her lips to mine.

----

Me sad=more updates apparently.

So lucky for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
102K 3.8K 35
Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She's hard working and smooth with the ladi...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...