Broken Family (Larry M-Preg)✔︎

Por LaRrYs_gae_cHiLd_

What happens when Harry is 8months pregnant and his husband leaves him? Will they get back together? Or will... Mais

Important Please Read!!!
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
Bonus: Avery

28

542 14 6
Por LaRrYs_gae_cHiLd_

Nerves. That's all that was happening. It was the day of my wedding. The day I'm marrying the love of my life. The father of my child(ren). I couldn't wait, but I was also nervous as hell.

"Baby." My mum whined, kissing my cheek.

"Mum!" Gemma groaned, smacking her forehead.

"Hey! I am a mum, this is a very exciting day. This is the first wedding of you two, since you haven't gotten married." She rolled her eyes. "I'm just super happy for you two." She said, turning to me.

"Thank you, Mum." I smiled, grabbing a champagne flute.

We were sitting at the wedding venue, in the brides getting ready area. Lou and his family were in the grooms area. We didn't stay apart last night like the superstition, but I did want us to get ready separate. I wanted him to be so surprised when he sees me that he cries as I walk down the aisle.

"I'm happy too, thanks mum." Gemma said, downing her champagne.

"I know you are. I'm so happy for both of you. You've both grown up so much."

"You're downing that champagne hard. Something happening later?" I raised my eyebrow, making her blush.

"Uh...um...well.."

"What do you mean Hazza? What- oh. I don't need to hear this conversation. I'm gonna go check on everything." Mum stood and kissed both of our cheeks before walking out.

"So?" I asked, expectantly. It was my wedding day, but I was so nervous I needed something to distract me or I'd go nuts.

"Well, I had a talk with Niall after our hangout. He was really sweet, and a little overly excited to take my virginity." I shuddered at the word.

"Sorry I love the tea but I don't wanna think about you and Niall- ok I'm gonna stop now. Continue."

"So he said he wanted it to be special. And I don't think I can resist after being around him in a suit all day. Like every time I see him dress up I wanna take him right here. Oh sorry. Anyways, I'm really happy. He didn't necessarily say it was gonna be tonight but I think I can convince him." She winked.

"That's great. Well not the fucking- damn me. I'm glad you're happy, love." I hugged her. She smiled and got us some more champagne.

We were still only in our pajamas. They said 'bride' and 'bridesmaid'  and Mum had gotten them. 

"We should start getting ready." Gemma chuckled.

"Probably."

<~>

Louis' POV

Eleanor walked into my dressing room, dressed in a light pink flowy dress and she seemed to already have her makeup and hair done. I hadn't even got my suit on yet.

"Oh shit am I behind?"

"No, but I got ready before I got here. I figured your fiancé wouldn't appreciate your ex using his resources. I did it all myself." She did a little bow, but smiled wide. "You're getting married, Tommo." She slapped me.

"I am. To the love of my life." My eyes crinkled.

"Y'know, after what we went through, I never thought you'd put yourself out there again. And technically you didn't, but you found him again. Tommo, you found your person."

"Why are you so ok? Your ex is getting married." She chuckled at my question. Grabbing my suit bag.

"I knew we were never meant to be. We were just hookups." She shrugged hanging me my suit.

"But I've been a shit father. Ive barley been in Rose's life."

"Can't argue with you there." She said, less cheery than before. "But I know that now that you know that you've been shit. You'll work on it. Maybe if Harry's ok with it we could have dinner sometime? We'll see but I know it'll be ok."

"What would I do without you." I smiled.

"You probably wouldn't be marrying the love of your life, sadly." She laughed, heading out of the door.

"What do you mean? You had nothing to do with him and I getting back together."

"I seem to recall," she turned from where she was opening the door, "that, the night you met him again, you called me for advice. I told you to pursue him. So, you're welcome." She smiled smugly, leaving before I got another word in.

"Are you ready?" Anne asked from the other side of my door.

"Not yet."

"Hurry, son." She said, walking away. And who cares if I cried a little bit. She's my second mum.

<~>
Harry's pov

We are getting married in a church, because Lou grew up here. And apparently they're very accepting and we're happy to have a LGBTQIA+ couple in their church.

So here I am, getting ready to walk down the aisle to marry my best friend.

I'm watching as everyone else walks down the aisle.

First Mum and Mark walked down the aisle. Mum was wearing a gorgeous dress, it was a grey/greenish, it had a tight fit, which fit her amazing. It was pretty long, went down to the floor and flowed behind as she walked with Lou's dad. Mark was wearing a basic black and white suit, but the pocket square was a blush pink.

Then Lottie and Lewis walked down. Lottie wearing a deep pink dress, her hair and makeup flawless; she probably did it herself. Lou insisted on getting every dress and suit newly made specifically for the wedding. So Lewis' pocket square was cut from the same fabric as Lottie's dress.

Next Gemma and Niall walked down. I wiped a few tears watching my sister walk down the aisle, even though it's for my wedding. She was wearing a pink dress as well, but a lighter shade than Lottie's. She decided to go pretty natural with her hair and makeup, adding some curls but just putting it in a bun. Even natural she looks perfect, though.

Lastly the flower girls. Avery and Rosalie both wearing cute little pink and white dresses as they ran down the aisle. They threw pink and green flower petals around, at everyone. Everyone chuckled as Isaac and Axel walked down the aisle as the ring bearers.

Then, the music started. 'Lover' by Taylor Swift echoed through the wedding hall. I got to pick the song I walked down the aisle to, and I wanted it to be something that meant a lot to me. When Lover first came out, Lou and I danced to it in the rain. I wanted to add parts of our past into the thing starting our future.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here today to join Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Now, boys, do you have your vows?" The officiant said, making everything and everyone go quiet.

"Yes sir." I nodded, thinking back to everything I wanted to say today. "I had a whole list of things I wanted to say. But I don't think it's necessary. I think I just want to tell you how much I love you. Y'know when we first met? We were sixteen? Seventeen? It was a long time ago, damn we're old." Everyone chuckled. "I knew from the first time we hung out, the first time we danced in the rain, the first time we went to a movie, telling our parents, friends, the school, it all made me who I am. Sure being the only gay couple in school was hard, but I had you. I've always had you. And some could say you made mistakes, some think I shouldn't be here right now, but love, I don't care about anything other than how much love I have in my heart for you. You've been the love of my life since high school, and I've never stopped loving you. We're twenty nine right now, I've loved you for thirteen goddamn years. Baby, I will love you for the rest of my years."

I heard some sobs from the audience and I looked to see my mum holding onto Gemma, who also has tears.

I looked up at Lou, who I hadn't looked at the whole time I was talking. He had a wide, genuine smile, tears in his eyes, and most importantly he looked handsome as hell. I'd definitely need to get him into bed later tonight.

"Harry Edward Styles. As you said we've been in love for thirteen years and my heart has grown ten times, it would seem. You remember that time that Jason bullied us? No, no I have a good reason to bring it up. You stood up to him, literally. In the middle of the cafeteria you got up, saying how I was your best friend, and lover and you wouldn't want anyone else. You made me fall in love with you at sixteen. You made me buy a ring, at seventeen. Yes, I bought a ring, but not the first one I gave you, or even your engagement ring now,  it's the ring you'll be getting today. I forgot that I'd given it to my mum so you wouldn't find it, but after she died and I had to go look back at her stuff, which was sadly after I'd fucked up with you, I found the ring. It was there, gorgeous, and I knew then that I'd made a mistake, that I'd do anything to get you and our baby girl back. And for the rest of our lives I will be repaying you, my sunshine."

"Now," the pastor said, clearing his throat. "Do you Harry Styles, take Louis Tomlinson to be your husband?"

"I do." I said, smiling straight at my almost husband.

"And do you, Louis Tomlinson, take Harry Styles to be your husband?"

"I do, yes."

"Exchange rings."

We did, and before the pastor could even say kiss, we were pulling each other close and kissing the hell out of each other.

This kiss was slow and languid, as well as fast and powerful. It was our first kiss as husbands.

"Mr and Mr Tomlinson, everybody!"

<~>

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.4M 51.7K 63
[FINISHED 2015] Louis met Harry on his first day of University and since then they became inseparable, they fell in love and everything was perfect. ...
121K 3.7K 25
Harry was in a happy relationship and had his life set straight until he finds out he can get pregnant...when he actually ends up pregnant. Hit with...
638K 22.9K 53
LoveMeSomeStyles: has anyone seen this kid? she looks so much like Harry Styles. it's crazy. HarryxLovesxMe: wow! she really does! that is wild! Marr...
735K 24.8K 48
[FINISHED 2016] The sequel to 'Maybe it was meant to happen' After a perfect summer as a family, Louis and Harry couldn't have been happier, sure the...