16

"Baby, are you ready for your first day of your new school?" I asked Avery, kissing her head as I woke her up. She sat up on her bed, smiling shyly.

"Don wanna go. Wanna stay home wif Mommy and Daddy." She whined, making me smile.

"I know sweetie, but you have to go. You'll get to meet new friends. And Daddy and I will pick you up afterwards and we'll get dinner and ice cream, okay?"

"Okay, okay!" She giggled, melting my heart. "Cuddles wif Daddy?"

"Yes he's in bed, get in there. I'll pick out your outfit and then we gotta get ready." I stood up, popping my back.

I always woke her up early so she could get some cuddles in with her Daddy. And she loves it, so I don't mind.

(Idk if I ever said what time it was but we're gonna pretend that they moved over the summer so Avery hasn't gone back to school yet. Ok? Ok.)

I picked out her outfit. I gave her a rainbow shirt because it's her favorite and some jean shorts. I set her outfit on her bed and walked to mine and Louis' bedroom.

I walked in and saw my two favorite people cuddling. I giggled as Avery kicked Lou in his balls as she was trying to move.

"I'm gonna get ready baby, then we gotta get up for school." I said, kissing Avery's head and Lou's forehead.

I went to the bathroom and ran my hand through my hair a few times, deeming it good. I put some mascara on because Lou kept encouraging me to do what I like and show my feminine side. I then grabbed grey sweatpants and a black Adidas crop top.

When I walked back to the bedroom I saw that neither of them were sitting there anymore. I quickly made the bed, hating when Louis always left it a mess. I then walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Louis was sitting there while Avery finished up some homework that I thought she'd already done.

"This little monster accidentally admitted to not finishing her spelling homework. We're working on it now, right Munchkin?"

"Yes daddy!" She giggled, and he kissed her head.

Seeing them interact made my mind run off to thinking about our future. If we'd have more kids, or if we'd just raise Avery and fall more and more in love. Does he want to stay with me forever?

I glanced at his eyes and saw them creased in joy. But his eyes were turned towards our daughter, not towards me. Maybe he just wanted to be in our daughters life, and not mine. Maybe he just used me as a good fuck.

Avery pulled me out of my thoughts with her squealing. She must've finished her work because she was hugging Lou tight. He kissed her head and whispered in her ear.

"Daddy I love youuuu!" She giggled, jumping off of her chair. "Mommy, I ready for school!"

"No silly, you still have to get dressed, and I gotta do your hair."

"Okkkkk, let's go!" She pulled my arm and pulled me upstairs to her bedroom. I got her dressed and did her hair in a cute bun with a bow and then sent her into the kitchen for food.

Louis had made all of us breakfast so we sat and ate in silence. Well as much silence as we could get with a blabbing daughter telling us nonsense all breakfast.

As Avery ran to go get her backpack, Lou pulled me aside.

"Baby, why don't I take her to school. You stay home and give yourself some nice self care time?? Take a bath? Relax by yourself?"

"Oh, yeah. That actually sounds nice."

"Oh and when we get back I need to tell you something baby. See ya!" He kissed my cheek, leaving quickly with our daughter.

I took a deep breath and went to take a bath. I did some skincare and decided to shave my legs. Now, I've never done this before but, I've always wanted to see what my legs would be like smooth.

I thoroughly washed my whole body while blaring Artic Monkeys. When I got out I threw on some boxers, a large hoodie and some of Louis' sweatpants. I combed out my hair and decided to take a short nap.

When I woke up I could hear talking, but I didn't know where it was coming from. I walked downstairs and saw Lou standing in the living room talking on the phone.

"Yeahhh, I love you too Mark." He said as he hung up and looked towards me. He smiled widely and all of my thoughts and doubts disappeared.

"Hi," I said shyly. He came over and kiss my cheek.

"Hello my love. You look adorable in my clothes."

"AAA," I squeaked a bit, feeling like a lovesick high school girl.

"Adorable, Darling." He chuckled, making me blush.

"So I wanted to talk to you. Sit yeah?" I nodded and went into serious mode.

"What's up, baby?"

"We should get married?"

"WHAT-"