4

"Arry, Harry, Harry!" I heard Liam calling out for me, and I blinked up at him. Him and Avery were standing over me, staring at me with worried looks.

"W-what happened?"

"I introduced you to my mate and you fainted, but he left a few minutes ago."

"Oh," I said, standing up, with the help of Liam's hand. I hugged a freaked out looking Avery and smiled shyly at Liam.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I just, um it's complicated. But, oh, Avery's birthday party is this next Wednesday, and if you want, you are invited. I can send you address?"

"I'd like that." Liam smiled, kissing my cheek. I blushed and picked up Avery as Liam walked away.

"Daddy, you scare me. I gla you ok." My baby shoved her head in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. But it was just a shock. Anyway, let's go back home? Tyler will probably be there, by now."

"Yeah, Sel!"

"Wow, you stealing my bestie?" I teased, grabbing our bags and walking to the front of the mall. I quickly put the cart-thingy back and walked out with Avery holding my arm.

"Da, im your bestie, an Sel likes me better." Avery said, matter-a-factly. I laughed and rolled my eyes. She reminds me of her other dad even more everyday.

When we got home, Selena texted me, saying they were on their way. So I set Avery down by the tv, and went to put our bags away. I threw all of the clothes by the laundry, so I can do a load later, and I put everything else in it's place, before the doorbell rang.

"Daddy! They here! Daddy!" Avery called, as I heard little footprints running towards the front door.

"I'm coming. Don't open the door!"

Five seconds later I heard more voices.

"Did your daddy let you open the door?" Taylor asked, as I walking into the foyer.

"No. And for that, you'll be punished." I warned, smiling at my quests. "Hi! And I see Isaac is sleeping? You wanna put him in the pack'n'play?"

"Yes, thank you." Selena said, kissing my cheek and walking into the living room.

"We gonna go pway." Avery said, pulling Axel along with her.

"Great friendship, getting pulled around, a—," I started, before Selena grabbed my arm and pulled me down on my couch.

"So, how are you and Liam?! He's literally, ugh, if I was straight."

"We know, Sel," Tayler muttered, sitting on the chair across from us.

"Jealousy, jealousy." I sang quietly, making Taylor throw a pillow at me.

"No, but seriously. How is the relationship??"

<~>

"Dada, am I ever gonna get a sibling?" Avery asked, making me choke on my own spit.

"Um—get some pjs on."

"You didn't answer my ques-,"

"Question, is the correct word. And I don't know." I answered honestly, watching as Avery got undressed and changed into some little ballerina Minnie Mouse pjs.

"Bu I wanna sis'er,"

"I know baby. But I can't help you." I said, taking her hair out of her little buns and clips. I grabbed a spray bottle and wet her hair and then brushed it out.

"Lima will. He says he lov yo." I coughed, pushing her towards her bed.

"He doesn't. We've only known each other for a few days. Now, missy it's time for bed."

"G'night. Can i call you Mommy?"

"Uh, why?"

"Betuse you birfed me. All my fwiends call dey momma, Mommy."

"There are so many issues with that sentence. But anyways, if you'd like to, yes. Call me Mommy."

"G'night Mommy." I couldn't help smiling wide as I turned off her bedroom light.

"Mommy, hmm,"